yes it's Chris. How would you know? Brain fart on my part

Click to view attachment

Thanks
euro911
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 23 2009, 07:01 PM) *

Is it too late to get a set of R4S shoes for my '59 Checker? w00t.gif
So ... you've got a checkered past, eh shades.gif
ArtechnikA
...So - ya got a tracking number for me?

biggrin.gif

I'm in no hurry 'cause this is a Spring project and there is plenty of winter left.

But if you have a ballpark idea of when stuff might be getting shipped, that'd be a nice thing to share...
sixnotfour
...So - ya got a tracking number for me?

Will these be shipped monday ? Whats the status ? Will they come in a blank box so my wife wont notice ? Will Jon deliver these ?
What is the warranty ? Will we be faster than JP ?

just curious
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif
G e o r g e
got mine today

thanks Eric biggrin.gif

hydroliftin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 23 2009, 05:41 PM) *

Chris... gotcha.

Who's Peter?

Eric, That would be me....
Eric_Shea
Gotcha. wink.gif

A-Caliper, S-Caliper and BMW guys, you have a PM... sad.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 24 2009, 12:28 PM) *

Gotcha. wink.gif

A-Caliper, S-Caliper and BMW guys, you have a PM... sad.gif

Ha! I knew it was a scam!
PeeGreen 914
happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
Bait and switch. Bovey made me do it! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
headbang.gif caught red handed av-943.gif

Wait, if I did it why do I have to pay more too? confused24.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 24 2009, 06:02 PM) *

Jon,

You WILL pay and LIKE it!!!!!

bootyshake.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jan 24 2009, 11:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 24 2009, 06:02 PM) *

Jon,

You WILL pay and LIKE it!!!!!

bootyshake.gif

dry.gif hmmm... should have seen that one coming biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
I just hope we don't run into the same problem with the M-Calipers. I "know" their backing plate numbers are off on that. unsure.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 25 2009, 04:24 PM) *
I just hope we don't run into the same problem with the M-Calipers. I "know" their backing plate numbers are off on that. unsure.gif

What problem would that be?

Eric_Shea
Small pricing issue. Their site is fairly clunky for specifics.
hydroliftin
So what is up with the group buy. Did you get the number you wanted? When will the pads ship?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Jan 31 2009, 12:14 PM) *

So what is up with the group buy. Did you get the number you wanted? When will the pads ship?

I regret to inform you that the person you know as Eric Shea is actually, named Maddoff. Which is appropriate as he has Mad(e)off with our money. I just got my postcard from Nassau, the Bahamas today. You should get yours soon. mad.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 31 2009, 12:50 PM) *

QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Jan 31 2009, 12:14 PM) *

I regret to inform you that the person you know as Eric Shea is actually, named Maddoff. Which is appropriate as he has Mad(e)off with our money. I just got my postcard from Nassau, the Bahamas today. You should get yours soon. mad.gif

av-943.gif huh.gif I was wondering why I hadn't heard from him lately.

Yes, we got the number we needed. It should be a matter of time before they all get out.

They are sending them all to Eric then he gets to repackage them and send them out to us. At least he isn't getting paid for all his hard work huh.gif

Thanks again Eric aktion035.gif
Eric_Shea
Actually lost money on the deal. There goes that big vacation to the bahamas! biggrin.gif mad.gif

Most of them arrived yesterday but, they BO'd almost all of the AP30's (rear pads) and the AP31T's (fronts for later model 914's). We literally drained their shelf stock with this buy.

Throughout the week I'll be shipping the complete orders that I can, the rest will ship when I can complete them. I believe they said 7-10 days. I'll have another conversation with them on Monday to follow up on the 30's and the 31T's. What I can ship will be on a first in first out basis.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 31 2009, 03:36 PM) *

Actually lost money on the deal. There goes that big vacation to the bahamas! biggrin.gif mad.gif

Most of them arrived yesterday but, they BO'd almost all of the AP30's (rear pads) and the AP31T's (fronts for later model 914's). We literally drained their shelf stock with this buy.

Throughout the week I'll be shipping the complete orders that I can, the rest will ship when I can complete them. I believe they said 7-10 days. I'll have another conversation with them on Monday to follow up on the 30's and the 31T's. What I can ship will be on a first in first out basis.

Will we receive a notification when they ship?
PeeGreen 914

You lost money on this? sad.gif You weren't suposed to do that Eric headbang.gif . Well, we owe you then aktion035.gif
Eric_Shea
Will we receive a notification when they ship?

If they have WiFi in the bahamas...

Seriously, I doubt it. If your address is in my system I'll throw it in the USPS program and it will notify you. Otherwise, I'll be up to my @$$hole in pads and boxes. Plan on 2-weeks and if it comes sooner you'll be oh-so happy.
ConeDodger
I vote that we don't expect any special individual notification other than an "all pads have shipped" here in this thread.
Eric shouldn't be spending time writing us all individually for something he did as a favor and it goes beyond what his normal business practice is anyway...
If ya'll don't like that, go to Red Rocks Ramble and Eric will sing you a song while playing his guitar... you will be so warm and runny you'll hump his leg rolleyes.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 31 2009, 04:27 PM) *

I vote that we don't expect any special individual notification other than an "all pads have shipped" here in this thread.
Eric shouldn't be spending time writing us all individually for something he did as a favor and it goes beyond what his normal business practice is anyway...
If ya'll don't like that, go to Red Rocks Ramble and Eric will sing you a song while playing his guitar... you will be so warm and runny you'll hump his leg rolleyes.gif

blink.gif I really don't want the thought of humping his leg going through my mind chair.gif . How about we will all want to go hug him like he's our long lost brother confused24.gif I think that sounds better biggrin.gif
Lavanaut
Hey Eric snap a pic of the treasure trove of pads if you get a chance, it'd be fun to see 'em all together. drooley.gif

Thanks for taking on this giant hassle on our behalves! smilie_pokal.gif
RoadGlue
Hey Eric,

I'd be happy to throw extra coinage your way so that I cover at least your cost. You shouldn't lose money on this group buy. Just let me know what I owe you. I hope everyone else steps forward as well.
Sleepin
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Jan 31 2009, 10:28 PM) *

Hey Eric,

I'd be happy to throw extra coinage your way so that I cover at least your cost. You shouldn't lose money on this group buy. Just let me know what I owe you. I hope everyone else steps forward as well.

agree.gif
Eric_Shea
Everything that can ship has/will ship Monday.

The packing box shipment didn't arrive on time so I had to break down the Porterfield boxes and ship them in the thinner Flat Rate boxes.

We're still waiting on the second 1/2 of the shipment which includes the bulk of the AP30 (914 rears) and the AP31T (late 914 fronts). There's a few odds and ends as well but, everything should be in by the end of this week. Hoping.

Richard, yours shipped in this batch.

Click to view attachment
euro911
I think mine are in the B/O batch anyway, plus I need to call you back re: the bleeder caps ...
PeeGreen 914
So the thought of a group buy happened less than 30 days ago and the whole thing will be complete around 30 days total. Sounds like how these things are supposed to go aktion035.gif

Thanks Eric beerchug.gif
Dave_Darling

Actually lost money on the deal.

WTF!! How did that happen? What can we do to make it right?

--DD
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif confused24.gif Were willing to make it right for you Eric beerchug.gif
G e o r g e
agree.gif what do we owe?
Eric_Shea
Guys,

Thanks for your concern. I'll eat this, over the long run it will be fine. All issues I should have caught:

PayPal Fees
Shipping Increase ($9.30 to $9.85)
Different Discount Structure on R4 vs. R4-S (odd)

I was cutting the margins tight because I wanted to give everyone a great introductory offer for these pads. You're going to love them.

Enjoy you pads and please use (and abuse) your brakes often. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 2 2009, 10:34 AM) *

Guys,

Thanks for your concern. I'll eat this, over the long run it will be fine. All issues I should have caught:

PayPal Fees
Shipping Increase ($9.30 to $9.85)
Different Discount Structure on R4 vs. R4-S (odd)

Enjoy you pads and please use (and abuse) your brakes often. biggrin.gif

You can recoup some of that by doing a bit of regional shipping. Anyone who lives in Sacramento can be shipped to me and be picked up at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion event or by other arrangement. Dupree for instance doesn't have a running car. He was going to get in on this, if he did he lives just a few blocks away.
Chris Pincetich
Dude - I hope you are not swallowing on behalf those like me that were "interested and motivated" but then balanced the checkbook and couldn't find cash for extra parts to sit on the shelf. I will gladly place an order if it makes a difference, but i think the issue seems to be shooting for a 5% margin and then the unpredicted and unknown nickels and dimes erased that 5%.
Like Dave D says - we're ready to step up to make this a break-even or better experience. Thanks for all your hard work beerchug.gif
jcd914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 2 2009, 10:39 AM) *

You can recoup some of that by doing a bit of regional shipping. Anyone who lives in Sacramento can be shipped to me and be picked up at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion event or by other arrangement. Dupree for instance doesn't have a running car. He was going to get in on this, if he did he lives just a few blocks away.

Yea I got in on this (2 sets) and already told Eric I could pick mine up from you. And since I don't have a running car (yet) I am in no hurry and can wait until BO are in, if any on mine are BO'd.

Thanks again Eric for helping us with this !!!

Jim
(aka "Dupree")
Lavanaut
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 1 2009, 09:40 PM) *

WTF!! How did that happen? What can we do to make it right?

I'm thinking strip-o-gram... idea.gif
ConeDodger
Don't worry... Eric's admin pay will make up the difference. biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
How about a new shirt av-943.gif
bovy says his new favorite color is Razzberry
PeeGreen 914

I'd drive that with pride. biggrin.gif that car is awesome.
Eric_Shea
I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about doing that. If it weren't a color change issue (which I hate) then I'd be all over it.

Anyone have a 98 paint plate?

It's either Rasberry or baby-poop green... still undecided. confused24.gif biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
That is why I suggest we buy you a new shirt.
and stromberg.gif green is all mine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.