Gint
You're "special" all right.
Eric_Shea
This batch:

Jim... you made it! smilie_pokal.gif
Nord
Mr. Ledesma
and Mr. Badion

Now the only items on BO are the AP31T's (late 914 fronts).

(almost forgot... Randy too!!) biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 12 2009, 01:38 PM) *

I have a late car, and I got mine already! Na-na-na-na-na!!!

I do believe you have M-Calipers up front Weinerschnitzel tongue.gif

Reid, your's are... somewhere, not sure where but, they're somewhere. biggrin.gif

I have an extra set of R4 pads (the race pads) for a 914-6 or an early 911. wink.gif

At least the Birthday Fairy loves me.... wub.gif
Eric_Shea
Can ya blame a girl? That's a huge Wiener! ohmy.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif blink.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 13 2009, 12:10 PM) *

Can ya blame a girl? That's a huge Wiener! ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Eric_Shea
Survey says:

AP31T's will be shipping to us tomorrow. Busy weekend ahead. That should be the last of it. wink.gif
Lavanaut
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 16 2009, 01:09 PM) *

That should be the last of it.

Now waituhminute....I would also enjoy stopping fast... slap.gif happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
Pay-up! alfred.gif
Lavanaut
I'm paid-up and then some, right? confused24.gif
Eric_Shea
FourBlades
rfuerst911SC
jim_hoyland
Phoenix 914-6GT
SLITS
George H
RoadGlue
Charliew
zx-niner
sixnotfour
SLKWrx
ConeWhacker
Koozy
euro911
bob (I take it you're Mr. Roche?)
daveyboybadion
zig-n-zag
NORD
AgPete139
dyw914
echocanyons
jcd914
Thoward914
ArtechnikA
Justinp71
maf914
Gint
slow914
Dave_Darling
MLedesma
bam914
Sleepin
elmonte
rude dude
dlestep
hydroliftin

Looking for your name. biggrin.gif
Lavanaut
edited...in the interest of not upsetting the guy who's hooking us up bigtime

Thanks Eric! smilie_pokal.gif
Eric_Shea
slap.gif
jcd914
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Mine came in the mail yesterday !

Thanks !!

Now I just need to put a 914 on the road so I can use them!

Jim
RoadGlue
Mine arrived as well! Danke!
Eric_Shea
***update***

I called yesterday for an update (as I was fully expecting to see the AP31T's Thursday if they truly did ship them Tuesday) and I was told they didn't know and I would have to call back Monday (even thought I heard her asking the guy in charge of shipping in the background).

Which means to me... they've yet to ship the AP31T's. mad.gif

Basically; a full 1/2 of the orders are waiting on these late model 914 front pads. Sorry for the delay.

Update on Monday.
NORD

Thanks Jon and Eric
IronHillRestorations
Update?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(9146986 @ Feb 25 2009, 07:39 AM) *

Update?

Shhhh.... He is still sleeping. drunk.gif Seriously, if I know Eric he has the boxes all ready to go and they would ship they moment he sees them. So your update is that they are still on BO from Porterfield. Patience young Jedi!
Eric_Shea
Called Porterfield on Tuesday and they stated the mold for the AP31T's needed to be remanufactured. They are now saying 3 more weeks.

Sorry for the delay in posting as I just returned from Boston last night.

You are correct; I have 15 boxes lined up and ready to go, we're just waiting on the AP31T's (late model 914 fronts). I'm anxious to get this behind me.

E.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 26 2009, 03:23 PM) *

Called Porterfield on Tuesday and they stated the mold for the AP31T's needed to be remanufactured. They are now saying 3 more weeks.

Sorry for the delay in posting as I just returned from Boston last night.

You are correct; I have 15 boxes lined up and ready to go, we're just waiting on the AP31T's (late model 914 fronts). I'm anxious to get this behind me.

E.

This is totally off topic and a blatent hijacking but I saw a T-shirt for sale today that said I heart heart heart polygamy and I almost bought it for you E...
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif I want that shirt. My wife would laugh so hard.... and then kick my ass blink.gif

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 26 2009, 03:51 PM) *

av-943.gif I want that shirt. My wife would laugh so hard.... and then kick my ass blink.gif

Not that I am promoting either polygamy or spousal abuse Jon but here you go...

http://bustedtees.com/
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif

Oh, she hits like a girl av-943.gif blink.gif

We will see how she responds to this. All the things I put her though happy11.gif I really am a lucky man wub.gif
bam914
Well that sucks.
hydroliftin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 12 2009, 09:04 AM) *

No worries... just to make it clear:

If you have a late model 914 (72.8 - 76) your are probably on B/O (front AP31T pad sets). We're hoping they ship out "to us" next week.

If you have BMW fronts, we have about 3-4 of those orders being held up for rear pads. They should have shipped the AP30 rear pads early this week and we expect them any day now.

Once the rears come in we'll send out the 3-4 BMW/914 orders and stage the rest for delivery once the late model fronts arrive.

Eric -- Any update on when the late model pads are going to ship?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Mar 6 2009, 12:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 12 2009, 09:04 AM) *

No worries... just to make it clear:

If you have a late model 914 (72.8 - 76) your are probably on B/O (front AP31T pad sets). We're hoping they ship out "to us" next week.

If you have BMW fronts, we have about 3-4 of those orders being held up for rear pads. They should have shipped the AP30 rear pads early this week and we expect them any day now.

Once the rears come in we'll send out the 3-4 BMW/914 orders and stage the rest for delivery once the late model fronts arrive.

Eric -- Any update on when the late model pads are going to ship?

I think Eric might be ummm... remote right now. Otherwise I would have been banned for sure. huh.gif But I can tell you that it has been one week and one day since he said three weeks. So I would expect he might get them around the 19th of March. Given the margin involved it would maim Eric for sure if he shipped partial shipments so please be patient. They will get to you eventually. flag.gif
Eric_Shea
They are now saying 3 more weeks.

That was 2/26 Post #270. wink.gif
G e o r g e
popcorn[1].gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(George H. @ Mar 21 2009, 10:30 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

George, Eric will get back to you after Vanessa makes him come inside. He is out by the street looking up and down the block for the UPS truck so he can get these out to you... Kind of like a helpless puppy waiting for his owner to come home...

Am I eliciting sympathetic images yet? Seriously, he will get them out 30 minutes after he himself gets them... biggrin.gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 22 2009, 07:49 AM) *

popcorn[1].gif

George, Eric will get back to you after Vanessa makes him come inside. He is out by the street looking up and down the block for the UPS truck so he can get these out to you... Kind of like a helpless puppy waiting for his owner to come home...

Am I eliciting sympathetic images yet? Seriously, he will get them out 30 minutes after he himself gets them... biggrin.gif

Never a doubt about Eric, I just wanted chowtime.gif popcorn[1].gif
Gint
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 22 2009, 08:49 AM) *
popcorn[1].gif

Whaddya stalking Eric or sumthin? Is it the salmon shirt?
PeeGreen 914
Well he is just so irresistible laugh.gif

Haven't heard from him in a while though. Maybe because I'm not calling him every 10 minutes lately huh.gif
Eric_Shea
They "supposedly" shipped to me today.

Boxes and invoices are sitting ready for AP31T's in R4-S compound.

Assume all orders will ship in full this week.

Thanks,

E.
Sleepin
Sure....wait until I finally finish installing the calipers to ship them....... biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Looking forward to braking them in! smile.gif
hydroliftin
piratenanner.gif
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 23 2009, 07:25 PM) *

They "supposedly" shipped to me today.

Boxes and invoices are sitting ready for AP31T's in R4-S compound.

Assume all orders will ship in full this week.

Thanks,

E.

piratenanner.gif Woo Hoo!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Eric_Shea
Don't get too excited. They lied. Again...

I called yesterday to get confirmation that they shipped on Monday (after not seeing the credit card charge go through) and she said she had good news. They're shipping tomorrow (which is today).

Weee. That "was" good news. dry.gif
Eric_Shea
Everything has shipped (from our shop) today. Thanks for your patience.

E.
euro911
Now that's the kind of 'BRAKING NEWS' I like hearing biggrin.gif
Sleepin
piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif

Thanks Eric!
PeeGreen 914
smilie_pokal.gif Thanks again for doing this Eric beerchug.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 1 2009, 07:51 AM) *

Everything has shipped (from our shop) today.

April Fools?? wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

--DD
Sleepin
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Apr 1 2009, 10:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 1 2009, 07:51 AM) *

Everything has shipped (from our shop) today.

April Fools?? wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

--DD

That would have been classic!!! hissyfit.gif av-943.gif
Thoward914
Eric,

I couldn't wait any longer to replace my front pads, our first AX of the season was last weekend. So I had to run down to Zims and pick up a set, nothing comparable to the Porterfields, but they were better than what I had on the car. I saw you shipped out the rest of my stuff today, thanks. Here's a picture of the pads I took off. huh.gif

Click to view attachment
euro911
I'd say you got your money's worth out of that set ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.