Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gulf Blue Build Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
rhodyguy
Purdy sweet Billy.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 15 2015, 11:30 AM) *

Where did the front spoiler come from? Is it wider for the flares?

Its one from 914Rubber and no I haven't done the work to blend it to match the flares. Its on my list to do
Evil Older Brother
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 13 2015, 06:40 PM) *

Time to tie up some details. I got the alignment done last week and one of the trailing arms is bent, so it will need to be replaced. Even though its not perfect, the drive home
from the shop was much better than the one before the alignment.

I got the front spoiler painted with some texture paint so it will be a reasonable match to the LineX coating I had put on the rockers. This winter, I'm going to modify the spoiler
so it matches the flairs better, but for now, it acceptable.

Click to view attachment

I got the wipers painted and installed.

Click to view attachment

Finely, I installed the engine cover. The car looked kind of cool when the engine was exposed, but now it looks complete.

Click to view attachment

Now I need do get all the gauges operational

And why would you put wipers on a car that will never, repeat, never see the rain!
OllieG
Let's see a pic of the whole car Billy! drooley.gif
jimkelly
you have got to get us a nice long DRIVE video once you get her on the road. she is beautiful wub.gif
PanelBilly
Lots of little details to finish up. Got some badging mounted today. Now the holes in the trunk are covered up

Click to view attachment
Asheikh
Well documented and an EXCELLENT BUILD! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.