Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL MUSR 12 THREAD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
girellr
Alabama 914 (silver 75/2.0) better known as 94TEEN. Made Huntsvilee (without car) and Tennesse last year with car and had a ball. Can not make this year as daughter is getting married. Wish I could be there - but next year. Have fun and stay safe MUSteeners
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(girellr @ Aug 29 2011, 03:20 PM) *

Alabama 914 (silver 75/2.0) better known as 94TEEN. Made Huntsvilee (without car) and Tennesse last year with car and had a ball. Can not make this year as daughter is getting married. Wish I could be there - but next year. Have fun and stay safe MUSteeners

You will be there in spirit! drunk.gif
hot_shoe914
Registrations are beginning to trickle in. Don't put it off any longer, make plans to attend now!

Shoe

1. Robert Nellums - rnellums

2. Kelvin Knight - 914four

4. Donna Knight

5. Bob McCool - biker bob

6. Ann McCool

7. Donald Russell - hot_shoe914

8. John Bland - jcb29

9. Bonnie Bland

10. Travis Howard - Thoward914

11. Robyn Howard - Red86944

12. Jt Snapp - jt914-6

13. Ken Park - 7275914911

14. ???????????????????
hot_shoe914
The date is growing nearer. Have you gotten your car ready? Booked your room? Filled out your registration? confused24.gif Come join the fun at MUSR 12.
914four
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 1 2011, 07:39 PM) *

The date is growing nearer. Have you gotten your car ready? Booked your room? Filled out your registration? confused24.gif Come join the fun at MUSR 12.

How is Christine coming?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914four @ Sep 1 2011, 10:07 PM) *

How is Christine coming?

Dropped her heads off today along with new pistons and cylinders. Hope to have them back next week. Seriously doubt she will be ready got MUSR though.
jt914-6
Don't feel bad Don...my recent buy back may not be ready either...if not, I'll have to drive my "other" car....made motel reservation...looks like Ron will make it too.... driving.gif
914four
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 2 2011, 12:10 AM) *

How is Christine coming?

Dropped her heads off today along with new pistons and cylinders. Hope to have them back next week. Seriously doubt she will be ready got MUSR though.

Think we can do an engine transplant one weekend at the lake? Ever tried to barefoot behind a pontoon boat? shades.gif

hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914four @ Sep 3 2011, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 2 2011, 12:10 AM) *

How is Christine coming?

Think we can do an engine transplant one weekend at the lake? Ever tried to barefoot behind a pontoon boat? shades.gif

I have skiied behind a pontoon but pulled it all over everywhere. Doubt barefooting would be doable. I hope to have my heads back next week and then will hopefully get the motor back together. Mary has bead blasted and painted all my engine tin and it should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Going to be tight but still hopeful.
Tick..Tock..Tick...Tock

Get that registration in. Good times to be had by all!!

And somebody is gonna be taking this beautiful 356 Crankshaft home with them...
Click to view attachment
Edit: Here is a not so Andy like pic....
poke.gif
slap.gif
drunk.gif
rnellums
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Sep 4 2011, 08:09 PM) *

Tick..Tock..Tick...Tock

Click to view attachment
poke.gif
slap.gif
drunk.gif

What is that for??? Will there be a swap meet too???
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rnellums @ Sep 4 2011, 10:32 PM) *

QUOTE(7275914911 @ Sep 4 2011, 08:09 PM) *

Tick..Tock..Tick...Tock

Click to view attachment
poke.gif
slap.gif
drunk.gif

What is that for??? Will there be a swap meet too???

That is for whom ever makes the biggest screw up during the event. Like planning the routes and leading the drive and getting everybody lost.
Or since it is a PCA sponsered event.....NOT having the paper work needed to take the tours??

MUSR10's mishap, Hey Ron bye1.gif ....Rocket City Ramble it was Al Merideth for locking his keys in his 912....

Who will be this years lucky Winner first.gif

rnellums
Making a trophy sounds fun. I have some extrA 914 gizmos lying around, I might just have to make one for the competition too!
jt914-6
Ken could win it again if he talks to Doug...... smoke.gif
hot_shoe914
icon_bump.gif this back to the top. Roughly 30 days away folks and we need to get those registrations in and book those rooms while they are still holding them for us. This is not going to be a large event like last year but the roads and scenery will be just as good or better. Don't miss out on the fun. SIGN UP TODAY!!! poke.gif
jt914-6
Regristration and check on their way to you Shoe....
rnellums
were shirts included in the registration page? I can't remember, but I want to make sure I get one!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rnellums @ Sep 7 2011, 03:53 PM) *

were shirts included in the registration page? I can't remember, but I want to make sure I get one!

Yes, I will check yours when I get home.
pcar916
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Sep 4 2011, 11:32 PM) *

Or since it is a PCA sponsered event.....NOT having the paper work needed to take the tours??

Sooooo that's how it'll be eh?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Not happenin' this year dude!!! If anything happens it's JT's fault. I don't even care what it is, it ain't me!

I'm already printing stuff!

The PCA paperwork is through the gauntlet, has all 4 signatures, and is sitting on the PCA treasurer's desk as of yesterday. Yee-hah! ~R
jt914-6
MY fault Ron???? I wasn't even there.... poke.gif sheeplove.gif
pcar916
I wasn't either smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(pcar916 @ Sep 7 2011, 05:27 PM) *

Neither was the paperwork!
pcar916
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 7 2011, 06:07 PM) *

QUOTE(pcar916 @ Sep 7 2011, 05:27 PM) *

Neither was the paperwork!

Obviously... I knew that was coming...
hot_shoe914
FYI, they are only holding rooms for us until Sept 15th. After that they are up for grabs. You will still get MUSR rates if they have available rooms. Keep in mind there is a huge arts and crafts festival that weekend and rooms will go fast.g
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rnellums @ Sep 7 2011, 03:53 PM) *

I checked and you did put in your order for a t-shirt.
hot_shoe914
T-shirts are available to everyone interested. Really cool looking shirts too. Maybe Steve will post a pic.
poorsche914
MUSR12 shirts - dark blue ink on ash grey shirt.

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 10 2011, 12:20 PM) *

MUSR12 shirts - dark blue ink on ash grey shirt.

Click to view attachment

Damn, that is one good looking shirt! first.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Three more (in two cars)here. Reservations made with Bob McCool (biker Bob)
Curt Curtis, & Angela Eddy.
Kevin Robinson
Before I mail the registration and check, are the shirts included in the 50 dollar fee or are they extra?
Hey Curt...I believe the shirt is 15 extra...

Glad to here your going to make it!!
rnellums
I wanted to order another shirt for the lady friend, can I just paypal with size instructions to the same address?

-Ross
poorsche914
QUOTE(rnellums @ Sep 12 2011, 12:08 PM) *
I wanted to order another shirt for the lady friend, can I just paypal with size instructions to the same address?

-Ross

Yes. smile.gif
hot_shoe914

4. Donna Knight

6. Ann McCool

8. John Bland - jcb29

9. Bonnie Bland

12. Jt Snapp - jt914-6

14. Brittney Russell - 914shutterbugB

15. Who will be next?????
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rnellums @ Sep 12 2011, 11:08 AM) *

-Ross

Received your order and money for additional shirt. Look forward to seeing you at the event. Thanks for your support!

Shoe
poorsche914
Shirts will have LARGE DESIGN on back and smaller version on front pocket area.

Something like this:

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
914four
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 13 2011, 08:19 PM) *

Something like this:

driving.gif

Nice!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 13 2011, 08:19 PM) *

Something like this:

Click to view attachment

driving.gif

For those of you wanting shirts I need your order in no later than October 3rd. Long sleeve are also available for $2.00 extra and I might even be able to get hoodies. I will have to check on a price for those.

Also, rooms are only being held for 2 more days. After that they will be released to be available to the general public. This is a very busy weekend and rooms will disappear quickly. You can still get the price for MUSR attendees if they have a room available.

With all that being said, let's get those registrations in and have some fun!

Shoe
girellr
Bama 914 here. You folks suck. I am soooooo mad I can not make it. I even asked my daughter if we could change her wedding date! I will not tell you what her answer was. By the way - my 914 won 2nd place in the Barbers Motor Sports Concourse at the vintage show this past summer. Her and me have come a long way and I will miss the brother/siterhood of this event. I WANT A SHIRT! Can I get just a shirt? Best of best to all you for keeping on a tradition of a fine auto. I WILL be there next year.

Rcik Girello
75 silver 914/2.0
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(girellr @ Sep 14 2011, 06:37 PM) *

Bama 914 here. You folks suck. I am soooooo mad I can not make it. I even asked my daughter if we could change her wedding date! I will not tell you what her answer was. By the way - my 914 won 2nd place in the Barbers Motor Sports Concourse at the vintage show this past summer. Her and me have come a long way and I will miss the brother/siterhood of this event. I WANT A SHIRT! Can I get just a shirt? Best of best to all you for keeping on a tradition of a fine auto. I WILL be there next year.

Rcik Girello
75 silver 914/2.0

Yes, you can order a shirt or a dozen shirts. Twenty bucks shipped to your front door. If your size is greater than XL then there will be additional cost.
hot_shoe914
Okay people, we need to get those registrations in! Christine still might make it as I got her heads back today. Just need to get her reassembled and running now.
rnellums
T-27 days. I just made hotel reservations. Time to start preparing! piratenanner.gif
BigDBass
Just got off the phone with the hotel, Country Mountain Inn. Our hold on rooms ended yesterday. There are 9 rooms remaining and we're now competing for the rooms with a popular fair that weekend.

So call and make your reservation even if you think you might attend this ridiculously fun event! (You can cancel the reservation if you must.)

Country Mountain Inn
1-800-626-7120

Call now, operators are standing by!
hot_shoe914

4. Donna Knight

6. Ann McCool

8. John Bland - jcb29

9. Bonnie Bland

12. Jt Snapp - jt914-6

14. Brittney Russell - 914shutterbugB

15. Dan Lichter - BigDBass

16. James Locascio

17. This slot reserved for you!!! piratenanner.gif
BigDBass
Only a couple weeks away!

Get yourself a 914world name tag for this and future events!
Name tag group buy thread is here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=144627

Register!
Reserve your room!
Order a name tag!
See you there!
TheCabinetmaker
Bump
hot_shoe914
Three weeks away people so let's get our minds made up and send in that registration. Don't forget, you can order t-shirts even if you are not going to be able to attend. You might also want to study up on your teener knowledge. I received the tech quiz from Ed Marrow today and it is a tough one. Hope to see you all there. aktion035.gif

Shoe
TheCabinetmaker
Ok, I've been real busy, (read procrastinating) but my registration just went to the mail box.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Sep 21 2011, 09:31 AM) *

Ok, I've been real busy, (read procrastinating) but my registration just went to the mail box.

Sounds good Curt. If you will pm me the names I will get them on the list.

Shoe
TheCabinetmaker
There will be at least two more T-town cars too. I'm buging them daily to get in there registrations. Where are the rest of you Okies? Am I gonna have to go to OKC and fix all your cars?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.