Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flares Group Buy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
geniusanthony
I have yet to receive an email either? Where is AA getting your email addy from to send confirmations?
geniusanthony
Subject: Fedex Invoice copy NO#3484

This is a post notification,

The delivery service couldn’t deliver your package.
The package weight exceeds the allowable free-delivery limit.

You have to receive your packagen personally.
Print out the "Invoice Copy" attached and collect the package at our office.

Please read carefully the attached information before receiving your package.

Thank you for attention. FedEx Logistics.

Checked my old, old email , in the spam folder from the 2nd.. Going there today.
Looks like I found it.. Anyone seen one of these before.. No sticker on my door either which is troubling. How would I have found this if I hadn't looked there?
Loser_Cruiser
I got that email the day after I received my flares, the attachment wa goin to be a virus. I don't believe it's legit.
Cairo94507
Not sure about that email. The whole box with the flares inside, weighs about 30 pounds I am guessing. Really weighs almost nothing.
carr914
I got Nothing - no eMails, no Flares -no Shit
Beach914
QUOTE(geniusanthony @ Mar 8 2012, 04:45 AM) *

I have yet to receive an email either? Where is AA getting your email addy from to send confirmations?

I do not believe that AA has your email addresses. I have provided them with a detailed spreadsheet of you name, address and what you bought. We have had only one shipment issue and that was to Europe. We cleared that one up pretty easily.

So if you are receiving a Fedex notification then it may be a scam. On the prior page on this thread I explained that AA made some shipments and are waiting for the next batch to come in for shipments. They should ship next week around the same time as all of the Flares.

Should be done with this in the next couple of weeks.

Dave

geniusanthony
Just got done speaking to Fedex, the rep informed me that there has been a rash of these spam mailings going out. Also that the attachment is most likely a virus.
As far as AA having your email all I see as possible is that, a prior order or paypal contact may be stored with them. No matter though. I am not even ready to have these installed yet.
Cairo94507
These spammers need to be hunted and eradicated.
mikea100
I'm impressed with AA service. After FedEx tried to deliver shipment 3 times, I received email from George with address of the FedEx office where they kept the shipment. He also mentioned that rockers are being sent out now.
Cairo94507
Hey my flares came promptly and were exactly what they are supposed to be. beerchug.gif
carr914
I still got squid
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 9 2012, 08:56 AM) *

I still got squid

George wants you to come and pick yours up in person. sheeplove.gif He has something he wants to show you.
carr914
I should - heck I'm driving to Georgia tonite
r_towle
Nothing here yet
Cairo94507
My fiberglass rockers arrived today. smile.gif
carr914
sad2.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 12 2012, 04:28 PM) *
sad2.gif

It appears George does have a sense of humor ...
biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
I love that emoticon!
carr914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 12 2012, 08:15 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 12 2012, 04:28 PM) *
sad2.gif

It appears George does have a sense of humor ...
biggrin.gif

Probably being shipped in a Gravel Truck !

I hope they don't come Dr's Homemade Pre-Rust Additive that activates 7 Days after Receipt hands.gif
r_towle
Helloooo
Is there an update from the manager of the group buy?
Beach914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 13 2012, 03:47 PM) *

Helloooo

Did you read the posts? I said that next shipments would be going out this week and probably time with Rockers shipment if you bought those also. One of us in California has already received their rockers also. So guys should start reporting the receipt of these also.

You were late getting your payment out to me because of some issues and then when I received it, it was made out to me causing me to have to cash it, clear it and take out another Cashiers check from me to AA. AA has confirmed receipt and I am sure your flares and rockers will be on there way to you this week.

I feel bad for guys like TC who sent their payment in very early and were not in the first "draw" of shipments. I would gladly have had him receive mine as I am in no real big hurry to put mine on.

A few guys, Phil Plummer and a guy from 914Club still have to contact AA with some shipment info so that their shipments can be completed.

Otherwise that's it. AA's list checks out with mine and all shipments have happened or will happen this week. Mia at AA really wants to get this done.

BKLA
Missed FedEx today sad.gif note on the door when I got home. Assume it's flares and not rockers...

Sorry, TC
carr914
Anyway if I can find out if mine will be shipped this week?
bixs
The last unrelated order I placed with AA I had to go in and ask if my order was ready as they were late and the problem was they simply never called to let me know it was done..

Tried that this time just to see and got a rude response from behind the counter. sad.gif The guy actually told me that no one has gotten there flares yet. Unfortunately George was not there, he has always been nice and helpful.

-david
r_towle
Understood, but I did not see any update from you recently.
Its all part of the fun of being in charge of a group buy.
BTDT and its not over till its over.

I did call George, who was not around...nor was Mia...so I got no where.
That is why I posted.

Relax, just looking for communication, I am just dont want them to be months out....or in a new run of flares that wont start for another month...that sort of thing.

Rich

QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 13 2012, 07:24 PM) *

Helloooo

Did you read the posts? I said that next shipments would be going out this week and probably time with Rockers shipment if you bought those also. One of us in California has already received their rockers also. So guys should start reporting the receipt of these also.

You were late getting your payment out to me because of some issues and then when I received it, it was made out to me causing me to have to cash it, clear it and take out another Cashiers check from me to AA. AA has confirmed receipt and I am sure your flares and rockers will be on there way to you this week.

I feel bad for guys like TC who sent their payment in very early and were not in the first "draw" of shipments. I would gladly have had him receive mine as I am in no real big hurry to put mine on.

A few guys, Phil Plummer and a guy from 914Club still have to contact AA with some shipment info so that their shipments can be completed.

Otherwise that's it. AA's list checks out with mine and all shipments have happened or will happen this week. Mia at AA really wants to get this done.

Beach914

Flares will finish shipping this week. Some Rockers from stock have gone out, 8 sets. The balance of the rockers are in production and will be ready to ship in about 3 weeks is what I was told this a.m. while checking status with Mia. They will all ship out the same day they are received.

Dave

QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 14 2012, 10:05 AM) *

That is why I posted.

Relax, just looking for communication, I am just dont want them to be months out....or in a new run of flares that wont start for another month...that sort of thing.

Rich

Helloooo

TurbOH Brad
QUOTE(bixs @ Mar 14 2012, 08:39 AM) *

Unfortunately George was not there, he has always been nice and helpful.

Do you know a different George than I do?
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 14 2012, 09:46 AM) *

Flares will finish shipping this week. Some Rockers from stock have gone out, 8 sets. The balance of the rockers are in production and will be ready to ship in about 3 weeks is what I was told this a.m. while checking status with Mia. They will all ship out the same day they are received.

Dave

That is why I posted.

Rich

Helloooo

I have been in touch with Leoat AA several times since mis february he must ba away this week sent my CC info for shipping etc -will call and speak to Mia tomorrow in case Leo is away thank you again Dave and George

Beach914
QUOTE(Phil Plummer @ Mar 14 2012, 08:05 PM) *

Dave

That is why I posted.

Rich

Helloooo

I have been in touch with Leoat AA several times since mis february he must ba away this week sent my CC info for shipping etc -will call and speak to Mia tomorrow in case Leo is away thank you again Dave and George

Phil, Mia confirmed with me today regarding your account and wil ltake care of your shipment this week.
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 14 2012, 08:51 PM) *

Dave

That is why I posted.

Rich

Helloooo

Phil, Mia confirmed with me today regarding your account and wil ltake care of your shipment this week.

Awsome Dave!!!
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 14 2012, 08:51 PM) *

Dave

That is why I posted.

Rich

Helloooo

YESSS!! RIGHTEOUS !! My flares have been shipped I can just smell the welding and the paint booth now!!
JRust
I recieved my rockers this week. Thanks so much for all your hard work Dave. You were nothing but great to work with through the whole process. pray.gif
geniusanthony
Flares received, Remember thinking that I have never seen a flared teener in person, then I remember seeing Okies car up north.. Gonne be a long weekend here.
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 14 2012, 08:52 AM) *

Fuch'd Again head_hurts_kr.gif

Beach, can you find out the Status on mine. I was probably one of the closest people on the list & now some of the last people have gotten the Flares

Beach914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 17 2012, 05:08 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 14 2012, 08:52 AM) *

Fuch'd Again head_hurts_kr.gif

Beach, can you find out the Status on mine. I was probably one of the closest people on the list & now some of the last people have gotten the Flares

Sure will TC. Emails from Mia on 3/14 indicated that yours would be shipping this week also.

Dave
r_towle
I got the flares, but no rockers.
Are those coming in a few weeks?
Beach914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 17 2012, 08:26 PM) *

Yes, That's what i am being told. They shipped 8 sets that they had to some lucky ones and the balance is in production and will be shipped week after next. They will turn them around as soon as they get them at AA.

David
carr914
Bueller...Bueller......Bueller confused24.gif
bixs
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 17 2012, 07:55 PM) *

Yes, That's what i am being told. They shipped 8 sets that they had to some lucky ones and the balance is in production and will be shipped week after next. They will turn them around as soon as they get them at AA.

David

Any info on the pickup order (flares and rockers)?

-David
Beach914
QUOTE(bixs @ Mar 20 2012, 06:57 AM) *

David

-David

Hi I reported on my spreadsheet to AA that you would be picking up. Since you will want both the Flares and the Rockers at that time I will let Mia know that and see what she says about coming to AA to get them. We can try to set up a day for you.

Dave
Beach914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 19 2012, 06:03 PM) *

Mia at AA says that they are shipping to you today.
Beach914

David

-David

Flares are available to pick up right now if you would like. Rockers would require another trip in a week or so.
bixs
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 20 2012, 07:03 AM) *

-David

Flares are available to pick up right now if you would like. Rockers would require another trip in a week or so.

Great! Thanks, will probably just wait the week then
carr914
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 20 2012, 10:55 AM) *

Does that mean - leaving Atlanta today?
Beach914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 20 2012, 11:13 AM) *

From AA "We will ship them today." Means what it means.
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 20 2012, 10:19 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 20 2012, 11:13 AM) *

From AA "We will ship them today." Means what it means.

Theeeeeeeeey're HERE!!!
carr914

FedEx Tag on my Front Door last night, so hopefully will have tham when I get home tonite
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 23 2012, 09:34 AM) *

FedEx Tag on my Front Door last night, so hopefully will have tham when I get home tonite

According to the FedEx website, they were delivered at 9:34 this morning. I may have to leave work early!
bulitt
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 23 2012, 02:22 PM) *

According to the FedEx website, they were delivered at 9:34 this morning. I may have to leave work early!

Thank God! lol-2.gif
Loser_Cruiser
QUOTE(bulitt @ Mar 23 2012, 11:35 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 23 2012, 02:22 PM) *

Thank God! lol-2.gif

^ +1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.