Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flares Group Buy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
lonewolfe
Hi Dave!

I just found this group buy. Is this still being offered? If not, will it be offered again in the future?

Let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Mark

QUOTE(Beach914 @ Dec 16 2011, 07:04 PM) *

Okay so maybe I'll get it right this time by putting it in this forum.

I am trying to organize a group buy for a set of flares from Auto Atlanta.

The price will be $750.00 and a minimum of thirty Buyers will be required to implement the buy. AA will begin production when I have funds equivalent to twenty Buyers submitted and the last ten funds in-process. Production will take a couple of weeks.

AA will also offer the GRP Flared Rockers for an extra $100.00.

Please respond as quickly as you can with your commitment and I will begin to set up an account. I guess that I will accept checks and I also have paypal if you want to do that (with a transaction fee included).

I ask that all of those that were interested in jeeperjohn56's thread to please reconfirm with me in this thread.

I'll work my hardest for everyone to make this a quick and successful group buy.

Dave

carguy914
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Dec 31 2012, 05:22 PM) *

Hi Dave!

I just found this group buy. Is this still being offered? If not, will it be offered again in the future?

Let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark/Dave

I would be in for the next group buy....or if someone bought extras and wants to sell them??

Thanks,
Roger

QUOTE(Beach914 @ Dec 16 2011, 07:04 PM) *

Okay so maybe I'll get it right this time by putting it in this forum.

I am trying to organize a group buy for a set of flares from Auto Atlanta.

The price will be $750.00 and a minimum of thirty Buyers will be required to implement the buy. AA will begin production when I have funds equivalent to twenty Buyers submitted and the last ten funds in-process. Production will take a couple of weeks.

AA will also offer the GRP Flared Rockers for an extra $100.00.

Please respond as quickly as you can with your commitment and I will begin to set up an account. I guess that I will accept checks and I also have paypal if you want to do that (with a transaction fee included).

I ask that all of those that were interested in jeeperjohn56's thread to please reconfirm with me in this thread.

I'll work my hardest for everyone to make this a quick and successful group buy.

Dave

sfg
I would like some too if they come available again.
Beach914
Sorry guys I would not expect that anyone would be doing a group buy on the flares for at least another couple of years if at all again. It's a big effort and will take another large group for George to make a big run of flares.
Your best bet might be find someone that participated in the last buy that has decided not install them.
I've a set of GRP flares that i am thinking of selling. I have a set of five flares, that's right, five. Have an extra rear one for some weird reason. Might be talked into parting with these since I have a steel set.

lonewolfe
It's wierd that I can post a reply to this thread but cannot open up any of the other replies to read their responses. When I try to open up a response I get a box that pops up that I've copied into this reply below.

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.
Useful Links
Forgotten Password Recovery
Register a new account
Our help documentation
Contact the forums administrator
Go Back

I've contacted the moderator about this problem that I've run into several times before and I've never gotten a response back from the moderator. This is pretty frustrating and that is why I am posting this now. Hopefully a moderator will get back to me and explain what the issue is. headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.