Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The First Annual Tropical Ramble, 8-11 Nov 2012.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
rick 918-S
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 6 2012, 08:29 AM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Sep 5 2012, 02:54 PM) *

Is anyone bringing parts with them? I would be ever so grateful if any of you have an extra rear bumper and/or valence that you would be willing to bring with you. Condition isn't important, the rustier the better.

George I have both

lol-2.gif
ThePaintedMan
T.C., I'm not talkin about GT parts now, you know I'm not in your league smile.gif Its not a necessity or a hurry, I was just thinking since we'll all be there anyway, it would be convenient to pick one up then if someone was trying to get rid of some stuff, rather than me have to ship it across country. Next time I'm over hanging out, it'd be cool to see whatcha got. Thanks man! Can't wait till Nov....
carr914
No they aren't GT Parts, just a Black Rear Bumper & Regular Rear Valance.

Give me a Call, I may be over in Clearwater on Saturday looking at a 914 For Sale
rick 918-S
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 6 2012, 07:39 PM) *

No they aren't GT Parts, just a Black Rear Bumper & Regular Rear Valance.

Give me a Call, I may be over in Clearwater on Saturday looking at a 914 For Sale

Oh, I thought you ment... never mind. wacko.gif

icon_bump.gif
Bills914-4
QUOTE(Series9 @ Feb 11 2012, 12:16 PM) *

If you're planning on attending, please chime in. beerchug.gif

I'm In, trying to get ready , I'm going to flat tow it from Miami if everything goes
good ,
Lets see I ordered tow plate from rennenmetal , picked up tow bar & tow lights
from harbor freight , also got a bra for protecting the front .

If anybody can think of anything I might be missing , please chime in smile.gif ,

thank you Bill D.

My car is low is that going to be an issue , I know that I have to tow with the front
spoiler off , sad.gif
Series9
icon_bump.gif

The shirt deadline is rapidly approaching. With only four people registered, they may become serious collectors items...... smile.gif

So what's going on?

Here's the itinerary for the event:

Thursday evening: Parking lot drinking

Friday: 9:14am Depart for Daytona Speedway for a little HSR fun, 1:30pm Depart the speedway for the boat ramp and an afternoon at Ponce Inlet. (Beer and Dogs provided). Return to Series 9 for parking lot drinking.

Saturday: 9:14am Depart for the scenic drive out to Flagler Beach for Lunch. Return to Series 9 for clean-up, Show-n-Shine and voting for awards. 7:00pm Dinner in downtown DeLand (provided), followed by parking lot drinking.

Sunday: 9:14am Breakfast in DeLand. Noon Back out on the boat for anyone who can stick around.
billh1963
QUOTE(Series9 @ Sep 18 2012, 10:29 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

The shirt deadline is rapidly approaching. With only four people registered, they may become serious collectors items...... smile.gif

So what's going on?

Here's the itinerary for the event:

Thursday evening: Parking lot drinking

Friday: 9:14am Depart for Daytona Speedway for a little HSR fun, 1:30pm Depart the speedway for the boat ramp and an afternoon at Ponce Inlet. (Beer and Dogs provided). Return to Series 9 for parking lot drinking.

Saturday: 9:14am Depart for the scenic drive out to Flagler Beach for Lunch. Return to Series 9 for clean-up, Show-n-Shine and voting for awards. 7:00pm Dinner in downtown DeLand (provided), followed by parking lot drinking.

Sunday: 9:14am Breakfast in DeLand. Noon Back out on the boat for anyone who can stick around.

I'll be there...paying this evening!
racerbvd
Bummer, doesn't look like I'll have a 914 ready sad.gif
FourBlades

Verena and I paypalled a good while back for shirts, did you get it?

Come on people its time to sign up!!!

John
bcheney
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Sep 19 2012, 10:05 AM) *

Verena and I paypalled a good while back for shirts, did you get it?

Come on people its time to sign up!!!

John

I stopped in to see the new Series9 location today and paid Joe for my entry into this event! Looking forward to seeing all 914 guys in Florida and beyond! Come on guys jump in get excited about the first annual Tropical Ramble!!
billh1963
I am excited! Paid my money and just need to decide which car I want to drive! biggrin.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 26 2012, 06:35 PM) *

I am excited! Paid my money and just need to decide which car I want to drive! biggrin.gif

I think I know which one.
Bills914-4
I'm In , tow plate is mounted , check list is half way through & O yeah I paid ,
also put in for 2 days vacation piratenanner.gif , Bill D.
Series9
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 26 2012, 07:35 PM) *

Never mind. Found it.
hot_shoe914
I put in for the time off, just don't know if I can afford it. Besides, Bill will probably have the only 914 I'd drive that far right now. Can I come in it's cousin? confused24.gif

I will make a decision by this weekend.
Series9
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 27 2012, 08:21 AM) *

I put in for the time off, just don't know if I can afford it. Besides, Bill will probably have the only 914 I'd drive that far right now. Can I come in it's cousin? confused24.gif

I will make a decision by this weekend.

This is a NARP event. It's much more about people than cars. Please show up in anything you like.

beerchug.gif
ThePaintedMan
'Nuff said.Click to view attachment
Madswede
I'd try to tell you what color shirt I would like, but this is what I'd get: av-943.gif lol-2.gif slap.gif

I still need to buy plane tix, but looks like the boss OK'd the time off today. Finally. dry.gif

Very much looking forward to this event! aktion035.gif
ellisor3
I almost let this get by me. I'm In as well. Check out today.
BIGKAT_83
Mailed a check yesterday...

Is anyone else from the Atlanta area planning on driving down. I plan to leave on Thursday morning.

Bob

carr914
Paid - just under the Wire beerchug.gif

Since this a NARP Event can I still drive my Carrera?

T.C.
Series9
Today is the shirt deadline.

Time to ante up.
FourBlades

Did you get my paypal ($200) for Verena and I?

Maybe I am being slow but I did not notice you acknowledging it one way or the other.

Thanks,

John
carr914
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Oct 1 2012, 11:01 AM) *

Maybe I am being slow but I did not notice you acknowledging it one way or the other.

Thanks,

John

John, if you to the 1st Page of this Thread it says you Paid
URY914
Looks like I can only come over on Sat. sad.gif

Can I get a shirt then?
Series9
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Oct 1 2012, 11:01 AM) *

Thanks,

John

Sorry John, I have the money. Thanks very much. beerchug.gif
Series9
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 1 2012, 11:33 AM) *

Looks like I can only come over on Sat. sad.gif

Can I get a shirt then?

Of course.
d914
in sending money now!!!!

done!!!

Lg gray
BIGKAT_83
Forgot to put the shirt size on my check......

XL Blue .....

Come on Atlanta people lets drive down.
Series9
Alright.

Things are looking a bit better now. Planning for about 20, which is a good first year.

Check the list of names on the first page.

If you paid, make sure it says so. If your name is on the list and you're not coming, please let me know.

beerchug.gif
billh1963
Phil W isn't coming...he told me he has a conflict
Series9
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Oct 2 2012, 08:03 AM) *

Phil W isn't coming...he told me he has a conflict

Thanks.
no1uno
I have a few extra orange Hot Wheels 914/6 cars that I could bring to the ramble if anyone's interested. $5 see the Matchbox thread http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...amp;hl=matchbox
carr914
Bring one for me
no1uno
Will do.
Series9
I'm ordering shirts this week.

I don't have sizes for:

no1uno
George Neill
Paul Woodbury
WLD914
Billh1963

Please let me know your size.
billh1963
PM sent
Bills914-4
PM sent

( WLD419+1 ) XL , gray?
no1uno
pm sent
Series9
I need confirmation that these people are planning on attending:

Al Meredith
Bullithead
Vroomm1
Ed Morrow
Haudiosolutions
BikerBob
CG914

Please check in!
Series9
Since the shirt deadline has passed, I'm lowering the entry fee to $40.

If you're on the fence, I hope this helps.

beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Series9 @ Oct 10 2012, 11:23 AM) *

I need confirmation that these people are planning on attending:

Al Meredith
Bullithead
Vroomm1
Ed Morrow
Haudiosolutions
BikerBob
CG914

Please check in!

This e icon_bump.gif vent needs a bump! icon_bump.gif
Series9
icon_bump.gif

Just keepin' it on the first page...... beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
Lets see if I can't jsharp.gif this back to the top.
Madswede
My turn. icon_bump.gif

Plane fare purchased. The zero-to-hero in 4 pints that is Sean Betty and I will be there! Gonna be a good one. Can't wait to see my car!
JoeSharp
QUOTE(Madswede @ Oct 17 2012, 06:02 PM) *

My turn. icon_bump.gif

Plane fare purchased. The zero-to-hero in 4 pints that is Sean Betty and I will be there! Gonna be a good one. Can't wait to see my car!

So Jon how are all of us out west going to see your car? Do you feel that it will make it any easier to get time off for the R66 or the RRC? Not with your management. Maybe some motivation to come I'am sure.
Madswede
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 17 2012, 09:46 PM) *

So Jon how are all of us out west going to see your car? Do you feel that it will make it any easer to get time off for the R66 or the RRC? Not with your management. Maybe some motivation to come I'am sure.

Not easier, you're right. But I'm still gonna try like hell anyway. I've been absent too long from the RRC and Rt66. If nothing else, having the car will be motivation to drive and show her off.
JoeSharp
Well I can't wait to see the car. Joe can I bring you anything?
Madswede
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 20 2012, 07:26 PM) *

Well I can't wait to see the car. Joe can I bring you anything?

blink.gif Does this mean you're coming to the Ramble?! That would be tits! sunglasses.gif
euro911
The Atomic Ramble in '07 was a blast. Wished I could make it to this one too, just have too many loose ends to tie up around here dry.gif

Hope this turns out well and you'll host the second annual one next year, Joe popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.