Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The First Annual Tropical Ramble, 8-11 Nov 2012.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Series9
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 19 2013, 09:16 AM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 19 2013, 09:06 AM) *

Not that it matters, or that I would ask anyone to hold anything off for me, but we're getting married October 26th. If it's any other weekend, you know I'll be there! smile.gif

I Vote for Nov 14-17

Click to view attachment

Yes. 14-17. Same plan as last year. TRII is on!
carr914
dancinnanner.gif jsharp.gif party.gif givemebeer.gif drunk.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(Series9 @ Aug 19 2013, 12:06 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 19 2013, 09:16 AM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 19 2013, 09:06 AM) *

Not that it matters, or that I would ask anyone to hold anything off for me, but we're getting married October 26th. If it's any other weekend, you know I'll be there! smile.gif

I Vote for Nov 14-17

Click to view attachment

Excellent news!!!
FourBlades
Whoooo!!!

beerchug.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif chowtime.gif blue914.jpg jsharp.gif

John
KENNY
driving.gif aktion035.gif sunglasses.gif beerchug.gif
racerbvd
I really need my 76 ready for this event....

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ThePaintedMan
First of all, I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of my bretheren again. Monica is excited too and I think she's coming with this year.

I'm also really excited about shirts! Joe - where did you order those "garage" shirts from last year? Monica (my personal style guru/fiancee) thinks those look good on me, and I can't seem to destroy that shirt, so I'd like to order some more.
Bills914-4
[quote name='Series9' date='Aug 19 2013, 12:06 PM' post='1911640']
[quote name='carr914' post='1911556' date='Aug 19 2013, 09:16 AM']

I Vote for Nov 14-17

[/quote]

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
I hope nobody mines that I bump this to the top , Bill D. smile.gif
JoeSharp
Flagler Beach, I'm going to need a bigger gas tank. Car only holds 2.5 gal at the persent. You guys are going to enjoy the poontoon boat.
Series9
OK guys, time to start checking in.

Who's coming?
billh1963
Will be in Las Vegas all that week. Not returning home until 11/16. Would love to attend but schedule won't work for me.
carr914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 17 2013, 01:17 PM) *

Will be in Las Vegas all that week. Not returning home until 11/16. Would love to attend but schedule won't work for me.

Didn't you pull this shenanigans last year? poke.gif
ThePaintedMan
Aw Bill! When I talked with you at your house, I thought for sure we were going to see you down here. Too bad man. Wanted to see your /6!

Joe, you can count both me and Monica in. I don't think we'll need to crash on your garage floor this year, but then again, that depends on how many refreshments are being served smile.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 17 2013, 02:12 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 17 2013, 01:17 PM) *

Didn't you pull this shenanigans last year? poke.gif

Yep....our ERP vendor has a users group conference every year at around this same time. I am a speaker at one of the sessions. This year it's in Vegas.
billh1963
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Sep 17 2013, 02:54 PM) *

Aw Bill! When I talked with you at your house, I thought for sure we were going to see you down here. Too bad man. Wanted to see your /6!

I wanted to attend. I was hoping the dates would be different...oh, well!
Bills914-4
QUOTE(Series9 @ Sep 17 2013, 01:10 PM) *

Who's coming?

I'm coming , I've already made hotel reservations weeks ago piratenanner.gif
looks like the wife wont be coming along sad.gif (brothers babyshower in NewYork),

Bill D.
no1uno
Lori and I are planning to be there. I guess we'll have to get a room this year since George won't be keeping us company on the garage floor.

We're looking forward to it. Let me know what we can do to help out...
bcheney
QUOTE(no1uno @ Sep 17 2013, 08:08 PM) *

Lori and I are planning to be there. I guess we'll have to get a room this year since George won't be keeping us company on the garage floor.

I will be there with my wife Leslie! looking forward to the fun.
KENNY
I am coming,I am looking forward to it.
carr914

I may be moving in from the TC TrunkTent
ThePaintedMan

I would be up for it again, but it would probably be more prudent not to ask my new bride to sleep on the concrete. I should probably start off on the right foot smile.gif

I'd also like to offer my help if you need it Joe. Not sure what I can do from over here, but maybe logistics and planning? I can print a ton of stuff at work.
bcheney

Who's coming?

What is the pricing details for this year? Can you post that info so we can try to recruit some newbies!
ThePaintedMan
Good idea Brian. Also, are we planning on doing a mini swap meet again this year? If so, I have a couple requests.

Need a set of post-72 spare doors, don't have to be in great shape. Also looking for a spare targa top. beerchug.gif
ellisor3

Who's coming?

I have it on my calendar and ready to go beer3.gif
URY914
I'll be there and I'm bringing Danica to be my date.
bcheney
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 18 2013, 03:21 PM) *

I knew you would come to your senses eventually!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 18 2013, 02:21 PM) *

Maybe she'll be on the pole that weekend. shades.gif
URY914
QUOTE(bcheney @ Sep 18 2013, 08:39 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 18 2013, 03:21 PM) *

I knew you would come to your senses eventually!

I knew you would reply if I said this!!! beerchug.gif
carr914
QUOTE(ellisor3 @ May 30 2013, 08:19 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ May 30 2013, 07:16 AM) *

Brian, maybe this year you can bring your girlfriend Danica.

She will be there. chair.gif
Click to view attachment

OK, who is Bringing Danica? confused24.gif
bcheney
Joe,

Any updates on pricing and times yet? We are all getting excited to have another great weekend!
carr914
I've been holding my Real Thoughts, but this is Fuch'd Up. No Anouncement, No dates, no nothing.

In my mind, Joe hasn't given it the the time of day. I luv you joe, but you have dropped the ball on this one. If I had a running Teener, I would be heading for OkteenerFest, as they have their Shit together.

TR has no Date, No Sponsors, No People committed to coming because there is No Date, No Plan etc.

Joe, you asked for my support last year, but if you don't give a Shit about doing it again, just say so and I'll have a BBQ at my House
FourBlades

Verena and I are coming for sure! piratenanner.gif

Like last year but better because there will be Poon-tooning on the river this year.

John
chads74
I hope to be able to come out on the 16-17th, dumb work is getting in the way of the other days. George might need you to stop by and help me get my car back in the road. It started acting up a couple weeks ago, and now nothing!
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(chads74 @ Oct 3 2013, 07:53 PM) *

I hope to be able to come out on the 16-17th, dumb work is getting in the way of the other days. George might need you to stop by and help me get my car back in the road. It started acting up a couple weeks ago, and now nothing!

Sure thing dude. I can stop by sometime during the week. Right now I've got to weld some stuff on both T.C. and Len's cars, but you're next in line. Give me a call/text sometime and we can figure something out.
WFG
Is theTropical Ramble going to happen this year if so what are the dates Thanks
William
carr914
I don't even care any more! Even if a Miracle happens & Joe puts it together, I'm not coming. I gave up 6 Days of work with Skip Barber so I could do this. But now I'm pissed. I'll either be at the HSR Race in Daytona or the PCA DE in Sebring.
Series9
WTF TC?

I said it's on. November 14-17, just like YOU wanted.....

Jeeze. Check the new thread......
JoeSharp
Let me help out here a little. Joe said on post 351 on this thread that " It is on". So please forgive the delay and Joe will be posting a new thread for The Tropical Ramable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.