Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Danica Patrick!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
carr914
Waaaaa! I'm having such a bad year! You guys can't give me a good car for races, my new boyfriend is a Cowboy, I don't have any Boobs and the Guys on 914World keep making fun of me - saying I can't drive and something about having a Member!

Click to view attachment
Steve
That's not very nice. She can always add the boobs later when switching professions and becoming a stripper. Besides big boobs would weigh the car down and make it harder to get in and out, but it might make GoDaddy sales go up.
URY914
Dover today finished 29th.
billh1963
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 29 2013, 07:20 PM) *

Dover today finished 29th.

At least she is consistent lol-2.gif
rhodyguy
then there's those that finished behind behind her..."what the hell is wrong with you? can't you even finish ahead of a tiny woman?".
carr914
I think her Boyfriend likes to Finish her from behind! sheeplove.gif
rhodyguy
tc, your reply is worthless without pictures. smile.gif
billh1963
Top Funded Teams...

4. Stewart-Hass Racing

Most teams are spending the winter working on testing for 2013. Stewart-Haas Racing is busy working overtime in another department: building race cars. Not only does it need a third set for Danica Patrick’s full-time entry in the No. 10, but it’s also working on a fourth for when she’s done crashing that fleet. OK, so it may not be that bad, but it is the type of unrated content GoDaddy didn’t want released but becomes public knowledge weekly beginning with this year’s Daytona 500.

You know it’s a bad sign when people are predicting that a “best-case scenario” is simply finishing the race in one piece, right? Patrick’s push to the front will be hot and heavy, though, as the GoDaddy sponsorship will be up for renewal at season’s end.
URY914
So the GoDaddy deal was only for one year? lol-2.gif
URY914
Click to view attachment
carr914
Click to view attachment
URY914
She cleans up well

http://www.vevo.com/watch/colt-ford/drivin...&country=US
carr914
Dead Last - 43rd Place. Crashes out on the 1st Lap

Daytona seems like 10 Years ago, huh?
URY914
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-...77--nascar.html

Some of the comments are classic.
rhodyguy
too early in the am. at first glance i read the coke ad as a 'six pack of poop". damn tire manufacturers.
billh1963
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 7 2013, 08:14 AM) *

One of the posters got it right....

Danica Patrick can't begin to relate to any Formula 1 driver. Meanwhile, over in Indycar, Simona de Silvestro had a podium finish this weekend, with very little media attention. I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the fact that she's said she'd never pose in a bikini, while Danica says she wouldn't rule out Playboy. The great thing here is that the pink car we read so much about during the week was out there for such a long time "raising awareness" of breast cancer.

She said, "And I had enough momentum to go to the middle because I got a run on the car in front of me..." No Danica, you didn't have a run. You went into the corner so hot that you got sideways. The reason you got a run was that everyone around you knew how much to slow down to make the corner without losing control. Everyone but you... Until you learn that it's your fault, you will never improve as a driver. You blame everything around you, but never what was controlling the brake, gas, and steering wheel.
carr914
Whoever did this piece is a worse reporter than Danica is a Driver

Danica Patrick - Champion Race Car Driver !

http://www.makers.com/danica-patrick?ncid=...kusaolp00000474

I did like the Line, "the 1st time I drove a Go-Kart, I went head-on into a Concrete Building! av-943.gif
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
BTW, 20th Saturday night. Just in case you missed it. shades.gif
carr914
You know, everyone says she is a Sponsors Dream (and she does get a Lot of publicity), but

Why has she burned through so many Sponsors?;

GoDaddy
AirTran (AirTranica)
Motorola
Argent
Tissot
Boost Mobile
Peak
XM Radio
Pioneer
Meijer

Click to view attachment
carr914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Talladega:

33. Danica Patrick

With only four races to go, NASCAR could fix a race so she could still win one.
Spoke
The race was started with the words:

"Danica and gentlemen, start your engines"
URY914
QUOTE(Spoke @ Oct 20 2013, 07:03 PM) *

The race was started with the words:

"Danica and gentlemen, start your engines"

And it finished with ".....where's Danica???" confused24.gif
andys
Until the last pit stop, she was running 7th. A good finish ruined by a pit road speed violation.

Andys
URY914
Yesterday she broke into the top 20!

17. Danica Patrick , Chevrolet
billh1963
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 28 2013, 11:25 AM) *

Yesterday she broke into the top 20!

17. Danica Patrick , Chevrolet

She's on a roll! lol-2.gif
andys
Actually, a very decent run. Started 40th (I think) on one of the toughest tracks in the series, ran as high as 9th, finished just ahead of Kurt Bush.

Andys
rhodyguy
she finished ahead of a lot of other drivers. more than half the field on what be one of the more exhaustive tracks to race on. but she's still cute and rich.
veltror
What is this bloody obsession with this gooseberry puddin?
SLITS
QUOTE(veltror @ Oct 28 2013, 05:07 PM) *

Soccer, Baseball & Football are boring as hell. What else is left?
rhodyguy
we don't' have a kate. or page 3 girls.
bcheney
QUOTE(andys @ Oct 28 2013, 12:59 PM) *

Actually, a very decent run. Started 40th (I think) on one of the toughest tracks in the series, ran as high as 9th, finished just ahead of Kurt Bush.

Andys

Well said...
URY914

gooseberry puddin?

Now there is a new name for her. cheer.gif
carr914
Baby Boo-Boo finishes 25th Texas

The Good News - Ryan Newman finishes Ninth, so go to your local Outback Steakhouse Monday & ask for a Free Bloomin Onion (Free everytime he finishes in the Top 10)
bcheney
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 28 2013, 08:47 PM) *

Soccer, Baseball & Football are boring as hell. What else is left?

rhodyguy
she's trying to see her first nascar win.
URY914
She needs to keep looking.
rfuerst911sc
May need binoculars.......or a telescope ! biggrin.gif
URY914
25th yesterday...............
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 3 2013, 08:10 PM) *

Baby Boo-Boo finishes 25th Texas

The Good News - Ryan Newman finishes Ninth, so go to your local Outback Steakhouse Monday & ask for a Free Bloomin Onion (Free everytime he finishes in the Top 10)

QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 4 2013, 07:55 PM) *

25th yesterday...............

confused24.gif
carr914
Phoenix Results - 33rd out of 43, 12 Laps Down! She still made $73,000 in Prize Money! confused24.gif
URY914
Season is almost over. Where is that driver that took the pole at Daytona?
rhodyguy
leaving to go to the bank to cash her $73k check. no doubt she has ex-spousal support obligations.
URY914
There are a few clips of her on YouTube when she was on the Leno show recently.
Her arms are HUGE!
bulitt
confused24.gif
URY914
sad.gif Finished 20th yeasterday and 27th in the points.
andys
Ran as high as 12th. Finished behind Mark Martin, and just ahead of Kurt Bush and boyfriend Ricky.

Andys
URY914
I hear she has several F1 test drives scheduled during the off season. So look for that anouncement coming soon.

lol-2.gif av-943.gif happy11.gif
URY914
Another marshmallow piece ........

"Trying to be great. No other modern American athlete's attempt to be great has been met with such wide reactions. Patrick is an American success story, overcoming long odds in a man's world to inspire young girls to believe that they can become whatever they want. Or she's a shameless opportunist, with little success to show for all the endless, breathless hype. The truth, as is often the case, lies somewhere in between."

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/64023780/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.