Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Danica Patrick!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Elliot Cannon
Look for Mercedes to make announcement soon.
GeorgeRud
With enough money, even the talent can be overlooked in F1 (or just about any racing series). Just the way life is - the bills have to be paid one way or the other.
carr914
F-1 is about to become irrevalent - Costs, Lower teams leaving (including the threat from Red Bull & Toro Rosso) Engineering taking over Driving, Going to Foreign Markets that have No Fans, alienating what True Fans it has instead of the All-Mighty Right Now Money campaign leaves it going south. In the End, Danica will be a name focused on , but never chosen. She belongs in ChumpCar

GeorgeRud
I figure it may be time for her to retire as she's not bringing big sponsor bucks with her anymore. If you check websites for her net worth, you'll see she's done fine for herself however!
toolguy
Article in today's sports page, She's out and announced it on her facebook page.. No sponsor for next year
SKL1
It was a race to see who would be out first, Danica or Marco... guess she "won" as her daddy didn't run the team.
mepstein
"Patrick's final NASCAR race at the Daytona 500 captured her career to perfection. She had photojournalists embedded with her, a hunky celebrity NFL QB boyfriend by her side, social media buzzing — and a crumpled Chevy towed to the garage that put a premature end to her race."

yahoo sports
Drums66
QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 13 2015, 08:03 PM) *

Submitted without comment........

Click to view attachment

.......Danica takes Aaron! poke.gif
bye1.gif
GeorgeRud
Well, at least she had a career in Racing, made her money, and is still a celebrity that can get endorsement money. At least she didn’t cause this accident (but didn’t manage to avoid it either). We’ll see how she does at Indy.
URY914
She just WON the INDY 500!!! cheer.gif

No wait, she spun. sad.gif
Larmo63
She's pretty, she can drive a race car fairly well, and she's a woman.

That's about it.
rhodyguy
+ her own money. Plenty of it.
Mark Henry
Many great male drivers never won a race rolleyes.gif

A win in japan, 3rd at Indy, a bunch of top tens and $60mil in the bank. Was there hype because she was a woman, sure and she took advantage of it, good on her. Wouldn't have even been a comment if she had been a man.

You can be a hater, but I'd call that a successful career in racing.
rhodyguy
$60M!? ZOIKS! Good for her.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 28 2018, 12:49 PM) *

$60M!? ZOIKS! Good for her.

That's a internet search guesstimate.
But yep... that would buy my two shits of what haters think.
rhodyguy
biggrin.gif her teeshirt should read 'i have millions of dollars. Go back to your day job' or 'who cares what you assholes think? I'M RICH!'
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
She did bring a change to racing. It used to be that drivers got paid for winning the race, she got paid for starting the race.
GeorgeRud
I’d agree, she did OK with her talents and marketability. Long gone are the days when raw talent and ability to win races got people competitive rides (if that truly was ever really available). Thankfully she didn’t get injured from all her ‘incidents’ and should be financially set for life.
Dave_Darling
To be fair, a lot of drivers, including some with lots of experience, were doing the solo crash thing in that corner yesterday.

... Of course, it does seem to be more of a consistent pattern with her ...

Maybe she can team up with Crashtor, I mean, Pastor Maldonado now?

--DD
URY914
She is retired and still can't win.....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/danica-...-011920636.html
carr914
She was Fuchin Horrible! She Crashed in the 1st minute!

This was funny thou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3JDHLhVbU
gms
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 19 2018, 08:08 PM) *

She was Fuchin Horrible! She Crashed in the 1st minute!

This was funny thou

That was funny TC!
andys
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jul 19 2018, 03:57 PM) *

Painful to watch, though in reality, it's not her doing. The writers and producer are to blame for allowing poorly written material to find its way to air. I actually felt sorry for Danica....Didn't help her image.

Andys
GeorgeRud
Participating in that video certainly makes me like her more. Anyone who’se willing to make fun of themselves is OK in my book.
URY914
Sorry but I can't agree. She has a agent who got her the gig and she knew what she was doing. Kinda like driving in a series that she didn't have the talent for.
carr914
QUOTE(andys @ Jul 20 2018, 10:29 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Jul 19 2018, 03:57 PM) *

Painful to watch, though in reality, it's not her doing. The writers and producer are to blame for allowing poorly written material to find its way to air. I actually felt sorry for Danica....Didn't help her image.

Andys

No, She came across exactly as she is in person - no personality, just a Bitch!

Good Luck Aaron! lol
euro911
I'd still let her take the pole position rolleyes.gif
preach
The girl of your dreams is single again! Go get her fellas!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/nfl-...PJfJ?li=BBnb2gh
euro911
Hmmm, I wouldn't mind giving her a whirl drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.