Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL RRC 2013 THREAD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Elliot Cannon
Room booked. How cold is it in Montana in September? Should I bring a sweater?
AZ914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 20 2013, 01:11 PM) *

The hotel seems kind of smallish. Am I wrong? How many rooms?

We are going to OWN that place!
SharonG
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Jun 20 2013, 04:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 20 2013, 01:11 PM) *

The hotel seems kind of smallish. Am I wrong? How many rooms?

We are going to OWN that place!

19 rooms. 18 are available. We haven't used more than that recently. We will definitely own that place. smile.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(SharonG @ Jun 20 2013, 07:50 PM) *

19 rooms. 18 are available. We haven't used more than that recently. We will definitely own that place. smile.gif

Only 18 ? ! ? We can do that.
(Alien, Andy, Brant, Elliot, Ernie, Ginter, Jason, Jeff, Michael, Peterson, Shea, Wills)
WTF - we only need 6 more. cheer.gif Come on people.
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif In for the Shuttle. I will book in the morning. My phone just died. Mrs. Alien will have 5 classes during the event. I doubt she will be that gurl this year if I can even talk her into attending. dry.gif She may need some encouragement from the rowdy bunch. beerchug.gif Saddest part is we may finally be in her car this year. dry.gif WTF.gif
sixnotfour
Booked, Nacho and I on the road again....

deck lid getting painted, new brakes (thanksPMB), fuel lines, oh and license tabs..
rick 918-S
I'm working on Kelly Manley. He as a GF now and maybe he will be up for a road trip.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 18 2013, 10:51 PM) *

See you there then Donald?

Yes Eric, if I don't change jobs, you will see me there. I already have a room reserved.
ejm
Room booked. Jen and I will be there.
rnellums
I'll be coming, but can't pony up for a room just now. I may end up camping, who knows.
SharonG
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 20 2013, 09:10 PM) *

QUOTE(SharonG @ Jun 20 2013, 07:50 PM) *

Only 18 ? ! ? We can do that.
(Alien, Andy, Brant, Elliot, Ernie, Ginter, Jason, Jeff, Michael, Peterson, Shea, Wills)
WTF - we only need 6 more. cheer.gif Come on people.

And Sleepin - Eric and Val better show up.

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 20 2013, 09:20 PM) *

Yay! Can't wait to see Nacho! biggrin.gif (you, too, Jeff) beerchug.gif
McMark
I doubt I'm gonna make it with the Turbo. This is right between our trip to Michigan and Ireland and I gotta work SOMETIME! laugh.gif

Then again, it is the weekend... idea.gif
brant
QUOTE(SharonG @ Jun 21 2013, 08:20 AM) *

Yay! Can't wait to see Nacho! biggrin.gif (you can come if you want Jeff, but make sure Nacho comes with our with out you... I love Nacho) beerchug.gif

Sharon,

why did you edit your original post?
SLITS
Looks like the Red Rocks Lodge repainted.

Are they the same "family"?

pass .........
sixnotfour
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 21 2013, 07:40 AM) *

Yay! Can't wait to see Nacho! biggrin.gif (you can come if you want Jeff, but make sure Nacho comes with our with out you... I love Nacho) beerchug.gif

Sharon,

Nacho makes even me tolerable... dry.gif
Sleepin
The shirts are designed.

$80 each.

They are genuine Sleepin designed limited production...quitcherbitchen.
sixnotfour
That's a fantastic price, Track Fees must be included...
jim_hoyland
Booked a room
rick 918-S
Booked biggrin.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 21 2013, 01:29 PM) *

That's a fantastic price, Track Fees must be included...

No, just permission to be in my presence.
sixnotfour
Damn the air is thin back there smoke.gif
Sleepin
Oh, and here is the shit shirt.....

IPB Image

IPB Image
TravisNeff
Room booked!
Elliot Cannon
WTF.gif Why a yellow car? I want a yellow shirt with a black car. happy11.gif poke.gif
Elliot Cannon
I also think the yellow round disk in the back ground is unnecessary and just clutters things up. 2cents worth. biggrin.gif Either way, I want one.
Socalandy
Cool Shirt, Call it The Psychedelic Six

Elliott, Yellow Rocks just so you know happy11.gif and it made Erc cool to
Sleepin
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 21 2013, 05:35 PM) *

I also think the yellow round disk in the back ground is unnecessary and just clutters things up. 2cents worth. biggrin.gif Either way, I want one.

That isn't a yellow round disk, that is a marijuana portal. What? It is legal here. laugh.gif

Besides... I have only seen two black 914s that I liked...and both had flares. poke.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jun 21 2013, 08:47 PM) *

That isn't a yellow round disk, that is a marijuana portal. What? It is legal here. laugh.gif

Besides... I have only seen two black 914s that I liked...and both had flares. poke.gif

assimilate.gif shades.gif
Eric_Shea
Change the bumpers to black and the first "R" to an "E" and I'll take a couple. biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 21 2013, 10:47 AM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Jun 21 2013, 07:40 AM) *

Sharon,

Nacho makes even me tolerable... dry.gif

No; no he doesn't. huh.gif
Eric_Shea
Eric, just give Elliot a black shirt and tell him there's a black 914 in it. He'll be fine.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jun 21 2013, 06:47 PM) *

I have only seen two black 914s that I liked...and both had flares.

elvira.gif Click to view attachment

rick 918-S
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 21 2013, 11:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jun 21 2013, 06:47 PM) *

I have only seen two black 914s that I liked...and both had flares.

elvira.gif Click to view attachment

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
brant
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jun 21 2013, 07:47 PM) *

Ouch ..... My black car isn't pretty enough
Elliot Cannon
Well now there are three. lol-2.gif
VegasRacer
Hey Captain, some of your picture frames are not level. Click to view attachment
Gint
Thread colorized for your viewing pleasure.

Elliot! Finally got the paint finished? Looks good.

QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 18 2013, 02:35 PM) *
Can I bring the AssDragger ? ph34r.gif
That's my plan
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 21 2013, 10:31 PM) *

Hey Captain, some of your picture frames are not level. Click to view attachment

Earthquake country! laugh.gif
Sleepin
Or he bumped the pictures with his flares. biggrin.gif
AZ914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 21 2013, 09:47 PM) *

Well now there are three. lol-2.gif

The black zonker!!

piratenanner.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 18 2013, 11:06 PM) *

Add a couple of hours to your drive and come here on Wednesday or Thursday. We'll BBQ some tofu and then head up together from here. driving.gif

How 'bout I join you in Flagstaff or where ever you plan to hit I-40.

(I doubt we can do it as smooth and on the fly like we did in Cali.)

(I'm gonna take the long way home . . . . via Pikes Peak.) biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
Its going to Bee a Bumble Bee Challenge, Black Versus Yellow.. popcorn[1].gif
Ferg

[/quote]

aktion035.gif
Sleepin
I will have to take...:pause for effect:.... Highway 550. Oh, that will suck! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jun 22 2013, 10:22 PM) *

I will have to take...:pause for effect:.... Highway 550. Oh, that will suck! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

It will if your 914 doesn't start beer.gif
mrbubblehead
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 22 2013, 03:23 PM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 18 2013, 11:06 PM) *

Add a couple of hours to your drive and come here on Wednesday or Thursday. We'll BBQ some tofu and then head up together from here. driving.gif

How 'bout I join you in Flagstaff or where ever you plan to hit I-40.

(I doubt we can do it as smooth and on the fly like we did in Cali.)

vegasracer are you gonna take the 40 in barstow? thats close to me.... i was thinking about going thru vegas and staying the night in bryce canyon or zion.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jun 22 2013, 10:51 PM) *

vegasracer are you gonna take the 40 in barstow? thats close to me.... i was thinking about going thru vegas and staying the night in bryce canyon or zion.

I am taking the South loop to get there, and the North loop to come home.
I would pick up 40 in Kingman. My plan was to hit Flagstaff or Sedona for the night.
I expect Wills and Company will be heading north from Phoenix early Friday morning. I wanted to hook up with them traveling on 40 East - then either 160 or 491 up to Durango. (Both are better suited for a Silverado instead of a Sports Car.)

On the long way home - after Pikes Peak I plan to wind my way back across the scenic routes. Grand Junction or Moab as a stop. I would hit Zion and Bryce on the last leg home.
mrbubblehead
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 23 2013, 12:06 AM) *

I would pick up 40 in Kingman. My plan was to hit Flagstaff or Sedona for the night.
I expect Wills and Company will be heading north from Phoenix early Friday morning. I wanted to hook up with them traveling on 40 East - then either 160 or 491 up to Durango. (Both are better suited for a Silverado instead of a Sports Car.)

On the long way home - after Pikes Peak I plan to wind my way back across the scenic routes. Grand Junction or Moab as a stop. I would hit Zion and Bryce on the last leg home.

well it looks like im gonna be by myself for this one. my wife dosnt wanna go and my other teener buddy dosnt think his car will be ready. i havnt busted out the atlas yet and really mapped out my course. i guess i better get cracking. sinse looks like i'll by myself it might be smart not to stray too far from the beaten path. i have total confidence in my car but you never know, sh*t happens. i will have plenty of spares with me so maybe i can exchange numbers with a few of you guys in case i have a problem or i can help someone.

im just taking the basics. throttle cable, clutch cable and all the pieces, dizzy parts, hand full of tools etc.
SharonG
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jun 23 2013, 02:14 AM) *

well it looks like im gonna be by myself for this one. my wife dosnt wanna go and my other teener buddy dosnt think his car will be ready. i havnt busted out the atlas yet and really mapped out my course. i guess i better get cracking. sinse looks like i'll by myself it might be smart not to stray too far from the beaten path. i have total confidence in my car but you never know, sh*t happens. i will have plenty of spares with me so maybe i can exchange numbers with a few of you guys in case i have a problem or i can help someone.

im just taking the basics. throttle cable, clutch cable and all the pieces, dizzy parts, hand full of tools etc.

There may be a caravan you can join from Cali.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(SharonG @ Jun 23 2013, 10:01 AM) *

QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jun 23 2013, 02:14 AM) *

There may be a caravan you can join from Cali.

agree.gif you should be able to connect with some other guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.