Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Bulldog9
Well, I just want to know if this is the same car that this guy peppered the board with Q's on in 2009, and most importantly, if he could get his aveo from NV to LA why he didn't just pull off a miraculous engine transplant placing the aveo motor in the 914 with the help of the one kid who is OK, and why Jessica the brilliant sculptor who doesn't drive has only one dream in life to drive as her only car a vehicle with room for one passenger though she has a 4 person family with the most generous and helpful houseguest that Louisiana could cough up....... Wait, I know, maybe the car he claimed was his in 2009 was really hers and he is trying to steal if from her, but wait he is a super generous guy who will bend over backwards to get other people to donate time labor and parts.......... Its so simple........

I really think I can sum up what is happening here in 4 words.... Too Much Medical Marijuana drunk.gif

This is just way too funny. Best part is this guy is so delusional, he didn't even try to change his profile name.

One of the things I REALLY like about this forum is the people are awesome, and the need for ham fisted moderation is rare. It is this atmosphere that has allowed this troll to continue this.... This is classic. THANKS for the laughs!
nigolusa
Yes I'm afraid you are all being punked.

Good call.
914_teener
Ignore

Done.
Gearhead1432
That escalated quickly. Time to move on.
ripper911
So, no crawfish and moonshine? mad.gif
Millerwelds
...and please don't blame medical marijuana. Cali is likely to vote on legal recreational marijuana in 2016 and we can't have this thread as evidence for why that is a bad idea if we all plan to be smoking free like Colorado and Washington. smoke.gif
MDG
So that's a no on the flying monkeys then?

sad.gif
bigkensteele
QUOTE(MDG @ Feb 13 2015, 03:33 PM) *

sad.gif

Write a letter to Jay Leno. If anyone can get you flying monkeys, it's him.

wacko.gif
MDG
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Feb 13 2015, 06:45 PM) *

QUOTE(MDG @ Feb 13 2015, 03:33 PM) *

sad.gif

Write a letter to Jay Leno. If anyone can get you flying monkeys, it's him.

wacko.gif

idea.gif

Thanks for the tip.
wndsnd
I am wondering if dANNY moved to CA.

Déjà Vu

screwy.gif

crash914
who is the guy we used to ban every couple of days?

send the car to crusty....he has plenty of time on his hands...
914bub
Funny to see the op accuse people of being.......delusional.

There's plenty of shit flying here, just not monkeys,......yet.

To get back on.topic, I'm going with herring and a nice dark beer even though it's a horrible pairing, it's jay Lenos favorite.

About the pending prizes, I hope I'm in the running since I called BS first,pages ago.

BTW , skull fuchings are no prize last I checked.
ripper911
That depends., happy11.gif
Bulldog9
QUOTE(Millerwelds @ Feb 13 2015, 05:54 PM) *

...and please don't blame medical marijuana. Cali is likely to vote on legal recreational marijuana in 2016 and we can't have this thread as evidence for why that is a bad idea if we all plan to be smoking free like Colorado and Washington. smoke.gif

Well, the spelling is too accurate to by crystal meth or crack or alcohol.......
somd914
We need to rename this thread the herpes thread - it just keeps coming back!

Have to say it is some of the best humor I've had in a while. av-943.gif

On a serious note I hope nobody actually believes this guy. Unfortunately he gives those who are truly needy a bad name.
somd914
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Feb 13 2015, 05:45 PM) *

So, no crawfish and moonshine? mad.gif

Guess that means no on the oysters, crabs, and beer also? My bags and toolbox were packed. hissyfit.gif
zambezi
QUOTE(914nola @ Feb 13 2015, 05:55 AM) *

Okay since the PNW crowd will not bite on smoked salmon and beer, maybe Zambezi will help with my fuel pump for boiled crawfish and moonshine.

I don't make it down to N.O. to often but if you can get the car up here to my shop, I would be in for fixing you up. No moonshine for me though.

nigolusa
"You have meddled with the primal forces of nature 914World, and I won't have it!!!

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

Millerwelds
QUOTE(914bub @ Feb 13 2015, 04:53 PM) *

Funny to see the op accuse people of being.......delusional.

There's plenty of shit flying here, just not monkeys,......yet.

To get back on.topic, I'm going with herring and a nice dark beer even though it's a horrible pairing, it's jay Lenos favorite.

About the pending prizes, I hope I'm in the running since I called BS first,pages ago.

BTW , skull fuchings are no prize last I checked.

lol-2.gif
scotty b
mellow.gif
ripper911
agree.gif
bigkensteele
I can't imagine why this guy would be "underemployed"... confused24.gif
timothy_nd28
To help end this thread, Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are idiots.
nigolusa
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Feb 13 2015, 07:02 PM) *

LMAO
SLITS

You forgot Obummer.
SirAndy
QUOTE(nigolusa @ Feb 12 2015, 11:19 AM) *
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 12 2015, 10:43 AM) *
Now that it is over, I will chime in.

I believe I looked at this car about 2 - 3 years ago. Story seems the same. I drove to the house and looked at it ... it's a little rough. I left with the thought that it would be towed to my place so I would have access to my parts stash and I would fix it.

Nothing ever happened.

You're the one that told us your reputation with the community wasn't that great and people had negative things to say about you. SOOOOO, Jessica didn't trust her car with you. She had a bad feeling.

Pretty simple and straightforward.

lol-2.gif
914bub
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 13 2015, 06:36 PM) *

mellow.gif

Please dont use that photo again, it's copy writed as I invented both bananas and pants
MDG
Click to view attachment
oldschool
You want to end this .....here go's
GOD IS NOT DEAD! rolleyes.gif
turk22
Best....Thread....EVER!!!

stirthepot.gif
nigolusa
QUOTE(turk22 @ Feb 13 2015, 08:13 PM) *

stirthepot.gif

Thank you!!!!

Anybody know a guy by the name of Tuco Salamanca???
nigolusa
QUOTE(nigolusa @ Feb 13 2015, 08:15 PM) *

stirthepot.gif

Anybody know a guy by the name of Tuco Salamanca??? He will be paying a visit to any and all 914world members who have disrespected nigolusa!!!! Run, hide do what you will but Operation Kingbreaker is on!!!!!

bigkensteele

stirthepot.gif

Thank you!!!!

Isn't he the third worst mechanic in California behind Slits and the other guy? stirthepot.gif
nigolusa
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Feb 13 2015, 08:27 PM) *

stirthepot.gif

Thank you!!!!

Isn't he the third worst mechanic in California behind Slits and the other guy? stirthepot.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH headbang.gif
nigolusa
For the guy who mentioned in an earlier thread that I was a car guy, he was right. During that period of time from 2009 and 2010, it's true, I was attempting to fix the Porsche 914 on my own. If you do some research, you can read the questions I was posing about the Fuel Injection and other items. All this work was done in Highland Park where I was living alone.

What everybody didn't know, was while attempting to fix the 914, I was also working on my own personal project. A 1989 Alfa Romeo Milano.

I spent about a year creating a body kit for that car. I was experimenting with wood, insulation foam and plaster.

Unfortunately, before I was able to finish it, the owner of the home required that I move. I lost my work space and never was able to finish the body kit.

What I did finish was rough, but the image attached will give you a great example of a potentially hot body kit for the Alfa Romeo.

Here is the image:

bigkensteele

Speaking of... Biden had another gaffe. He says "Neil Smith" instead of "Nick Tchalakian".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxYLgUgO1Y
zambezi
I see a big market for those kits. Forget about the 1,000....no 1,500 you were going to spend on the 914 and start "tool"ing up on this project. (pun intended)
Mark Henry
IPB Image
nigolusa
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Feb 13 2015, 09:06 PM) *

IPB Image

Never afraid to fail!!!!
nigolusa
Thanks Bruce!!!!

nigolusa
A few more iterations of the Alfa Romeo Milano body kit I created during 2009-2010:

nigolusa
It all got started with a wooden frame for the front bumper and evolved beyond that:

nigolusa
Timeless Design:

nigolusa
My personal all time favorite Porsche. Simply Genius!!!!!

YES I AM VERY MUCH A CAR GUY:

nigolusa
Ferdinand Porsche right???

nigolusa
Tennis Anyone?

nigolusa
1969 September 19, Ferry's 60th birthday present is a silver 914/8 3.0 (prototype chassis no. 914006). In addition to Ferdinand Anton Ernst "Ferry" Porsche, Head of development, Ferdinand Piëch, can be seen on the photo with paper file in his hand.
nigolusa
Hmmmm what could this be?

nigolusa
My second favorite Porsche:

Porschef
Uh, WOW!!!
blink.gif lol-2.gif screwy.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.