Goes from 7-9.
driving.gif blue914.jpg coffee.gif

Same parking lot as the Crab Cooker in Tustin
17350 17th St, Tustin, CA 92780
jim_hoyland
I'm going.....
sb914
Hey Steve , I would but going to donut derelicts h.b
with a friend.Than to Porsche meet in seal beach.I'm in next time.
Steve
QUOTE(sb914 @ Dec 4 2015, 06:40 PM) *

Hey Steve , I would but going to donut derelicts h.b
with a friend.Than to Porsche meet in seal beach.I'm in next time.

You probably feel more comfortable with the muscle cars!! smile.gif
Just kidding!!
Larmo63
I'll be there, so will Forrest.
jim_hoyland
Steve and Larmo63 this morning
Steve
Larmo63 car
Click to view attachment
Steve
Jims car
Click to view attachment
Steve
Amazing rare and bazillion dollar cars there. I feel like a gynecologist though. After a while it's like whatever... We are pretty spoiled here.
PlantMan
It is always a fun time. My 914 won't make it there for awhile but I appreciate seeing the other guys there whenever I show up.
The other cars you see there are incredible for sure, times are good in Orange County.
A couple weeks ago there was a McLaren club that showed up and close to 12 cars. That is a lot of money in one place.
jim_hoyland
All OC 914er's should take in the C & C next weekend take advantage of the cold dry morning air that makes the air-cooled engines run so sweet. The freeways are wide open, if you use the 73 Toll Road, it drops you off 1/2 block from the site.
Address for mapping: 26705 Aliso Creek Road, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

As a benefit, there is a Lowe's, Micheals, Trader Joes, B of A, and many other places.The Bagels & Brew opens at 6:00am and serves coffee and hot food.

It's a terrific venue and a beautiful Saturday morning destination.

Cal
QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 5 2015, 02:42 PM) *

That yellow car is very nice.....what is it....who's is it? Any details or additional photos?
Steve
icon_bump.gif
cheer.gif bootyshake.gif poke.gif ar15.gif sawzall-smiley.gif shades.gif popcorn[1].gif
spam.gif
forrestkhaag
Was......... Larmo's car / now poor Speedy is in a container on its way to Europe / sans all of the good stuff that he put on the car until the day it sold sight unseen by the buyer (Adolph I think his name is........)

I'm in for tomorrow
Steve
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 25 2016, 01:04 PM) *

Was......... Larmo's car / now poor Speedy is in a container on its way to Europe / sans all of the good stuff that he put on the car until the day it sold sight unseen by the buyer (Adolph I think his name is........)

I'm in for tomorrow

With those glasses, he looks like the "yellow baron" instead of the Red Baron
jim_hoyland
Saw 4702909107 today at C&C, long time owner from Laguna Beach
Added to VIN database... smile.gif
Steve
Interesting color. In person it looks more like signal Orange
Steve
icon_bump.gif
Steve
icon_bump.gif
Who's going? Or who still has a running car?
Beach914
I'll be there in the white beast. Taking the 308 to the Best of France and Italy show on Sunday.
sb914
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Nov 3 2016, 10:15 PM) *

I'll be there in the white beast. Taking the 308 to the Best of France and Italy show on Sunday.

Where is the France and Italy show at?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 3 2016, 09:35 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
Who's going? Or who still has a running car?

I'll be there for a short time.......
Beach914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 4 2016, 04:21 AM) *

QUOTE(Beach914 @ Nov 3 2016, 10:15 PM) *

Where is the France and Italy show at?

Its at Woodley Park in Van Nuys. I think just off of the 101.
Keith914
See you there.
Steve
icon_bump.gif
I'll be there for awhile. Pelican is too far to drive.
jim_hoyland
I'll be going, gotta excercise the car.... smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Steve and I were talking about going to the C & C in Tustin next week; it's just off the 55 at 17th by the Crab Cooker. Anyone else willing to venture out...
flat4guy
If anyone is up in the Sacramento area check out Cars and Coffee Folsom, about 150+ cars every week and some cool Porsches.
Steve
Who's going?? Or should we check out the one in Tustin, by the crab cooker?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 25 2016, 07:54 AM) *

Does the Tustin C & C start around the same time ? early....
Steve
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Nov 25 2016, 08:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 25 2016, 07:54 AM) *

Does the Tustin C & C start around the same time ? early....

Yep!! Around 7-9
jim_hoyland
I'm gonna hold off on Tustin until after the holidays; want to do some more test drives to Aliso Viejo. Got a sticky throttle body shaft that cropped up....see you tomorrow
jim_hoyland
See ya
Keith914
Yes, and see you tomorrow.
Larmo63
I'm in Indian Wells, see you guys soon!!!!
Steve
No problem!! See you in Aliso tomorrow morning. Over all Aliso is better anyway
Be safe Lawrence and don't fall in the well. I don't know if there are any Indians left there to pull you out.
jim_hoyland
Won't make it Dec 3rd; the Grand Prix region will be have a cone zone featuring the 924, 928, 844, and 968,

If you are up for a drive to Seal Beach Saturday am, it's an easy drive from anywhere in So Cal
The venue, Glory Days, serves breakfasts and there's free coffee

Join the fun, your 914 will appreciate the drive too... smile.gif
SO.O.C914er
Damn it my car is in the air and my motor is on the ground. I so want to make these local events with all you O.C. 914ers....Booyaa
sb914
I'll be there!
Beach914
I'll be there.
ndfrigi
wow I will miss this one! Early family Christmas party with my wife bestfriends in Carlsbad.
Steve
its also my weekend to visit my parents. Maybe next weekend.
Steve
icon_bump.gif
Who's going?
Keith914
Will be there.u
jim_hoyland
I'll be there- cold ?
sb914
REALLY cold
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 17 2016, 06:58 AM) *

I'll be there- cold ?

Going to cars and coffee this morning too- Hilton Head SC(sun city) our temps are I identical to yours the last thing I was thinking was it was too cold! No way! I guess being from Minnesota cold had a different meaning to me , like their -10f today! Enjoy!
Jim I hope you go- there will be 2!copper metallic 914's at C&C but 3500 miles apart!
jim_hoyland
Post a pic Phil, I'll add mine 3500 miles to the West; it was 48 when I left the house.....
jim_hoyland
West Coast Cars and Coffee at Aliso Viejo, CA
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 17 2016, 09:08 AM) *

Post a pic Phil, I'll add mine 3500 miles to the West; it was 48 when I left the house.....

Sorry Jim , no picture- epic fail- dead battery- optima dead cell- only 10 months old and usually i pull the disconnect - I forgot to do that after driving it in the rain and cold Wednesday when the BMW started went out- left my heated seats on , but battery would not charge- anyway I went to the C&C ,
Some nice rods, handful of Ferrari's , no other classic Porsche's this month I suppose they expected it to be colder but by 10 am it was. 65 and 75 this afternoon ! Now I'm off to get a new battery-
Nice picture Jim- what year is the 911 cabriolet next to you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.