JRust
icon_bump.gif 13 days people cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
Mikey914
Can't wait!
914werke
Aw crap... late nights ahead.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Rocky @ May 4 2016, 06:28 PM) *

Well I now have a passenger, my wife Marty managed to get the time off.
Jamie I just sent the +1 cash.
Now I just have to hope she doesn't become "That Girl" beerchug.gif
Marty Rocks smilie_pokal.gif beer.gif
JRust
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ May 6 2016, 11:17 AM) *

Aw crap... late nights ahead.

Thats the fun stuff! Hoping to get to my car again tomorrow. Didn't happen last weekend dry.gif . I've got an oil leak to find & a new dash to install. Still need to do some fiberglass work on my front spoiler but doubt I will screw with it
ConeDodger
12 days and counting! cheer.gif shine 'em up! w00t.gif
Elliot Cannon
I got some bad gas and/or a clogged something or other on the way home from rt66. All the idle jets are clear (or at least look that way) and I have sent off for some carb. re-build kits. I should have the kits by Wednesday. I would very much like to see/swim in Crater Lake this year. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Rented the trailer today. Bought new tires. By Monday before the event I should have 3 coats of wax on the car. I told Yopu she is going. She is resistant as usual until I told her that Amoy would be there. I hope that's true! blink.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 7 2016, 07:28 PM) *

I got some bad gas and/or a clogged something or other on the way home from rt66. All the idle jets are clear (or at least look that way) and I have sent off for some carb. re-build kits. I should have the kits by Wednesday. I would very much like to see swim in Crater Lake this year. biggrin.gif

Too bad about the gas Elyut. Normally, you'd be already on your way home by now! evilgrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 7 2016, 04:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 7 2016, 07:28 PM) *

I got some bad gas and/or a clogged something or other on the way home from rt66. All the idle jets are clear (or at least look that way) and I have sent off for some carb. re-build kits. I should have the kits by Wednesday. I would very much like to see swim in Crater Lake this year. biggrin.gif

Too bad about the gas Elyut. Normally, you'd be already on your way home by now! evilgrin.gif

av-943.gif
McMark
I've been putting off posting, but it doesn't look like anything is going to change. sad.gif I'm gonna have to bail on WCR. There's still lingering effects from the move. I'm trying to stick to a tight timeline to finish up all the cars I've had for WAY too long by the end of the year. I'm already behind schedule and working extra to make it back up, so taking extra time off doesn't seem like a wise move. I'm really bummed about it.

hanged.gif sad2.gif 051103-stupid4.gif hissyfit.gif

Anyone need a hotel reservation at the host hotel?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ May 8 2016, 08:45 AM) *

I've been putting off posting, but it doesn't look like anything is going to change. sad.gif I'm gonna have to bail on WCR. There's still lingering effects from the move. I'm trying to stick to a tight timeline to finish up all the cars I've had for WAY too long by the end of the year. I'm already behind schedule and working extra to make it back up, so taking extra time off doesn't seem like a wise move. I'm really bummed about it.

Boo... sad.gif
PanelBilly
Wait a minute

Isn't this a business trip for you? Finishing jobs is important, but so is replenishing the pipeline with future jobs. How are we suppose to trust your workmanship if we don't get to hear your stories in person.
McMark
Call my customers and explain that for me, would ya...

poke.gif
JRust
QUOTE(McMark @ May 8 2016, 05:45 AM) *

WTF.gif Who's going to fix our cars at the event now headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

Sorry to hear it Mark. Was really looking forward to seeing you man. WCR won't be the same without you confused24.gif
wes
OH NO pain30.gif I can't even imagine WCR with out McMark! Sorry to hear that was looking forward to seeing you.
JRust
icon_bump.gif 10 days people cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
jim_hoyland
What's the weather forecast for that weekend ?
hndyhrr
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 9 2016, 05:15 PM) *

What's the weather forecast for that weekend ?

lets see if link works

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/medford-o...t/330143?day=11
hndyhrr
cloudy most days, chance of rain on friday, 67 to 70 degrees most days

but then this is oregon and it can change in a few minutes

bring a lite jacket
Rand
Weather?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=weather+white+city+oregon

The almanac says.... you are a fool for consulting the almanac. Oh, wait...

Should be good, but can't tell until the time nears.
hndyhrr
Did I miss the thread here for ordering extra t-shirts for WCR?
warpig
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ May 9 2016, 05:50 PM) *

T-shirt thread coming tomorrow biggrin.gif
Just got back from the art girl's studio making the last minute changes to insure that I spend the last weekend before WCR frantically printing up shirts for attendees. chair.gif
If you are not attending, have no fear. I will do a second run for all the posers that want their friends to think they were cool enough to attend. shades.gif
(McMark, I already got your name on the list) slap.gif slap.gif
hndyhrr
QUOTE(warpig @ May 9 2016, 08:06 PM) *

QUOTE(hndyhrr @ May 9 2016, 05:50 PM) *

T-shirt thread coming tomorrow biggrin.gif
Just got back from the art girl's studio making the last minute changes to insure that I spend the last weekend before WCR frantically printing up shirts for attendees. chair.gif
If you are not attending, have no fear. I will do a second run for all the posers that want their friends to think they were cool enough to attend. shades.gif
(McMark, I already got your name on the list) slap.gif

Thanks
JRust
I will point out the t-shirts are Michael's baby! He's under the eight ball a bit with it being so close now. I appreciate him taking this on though. Getting the artwork has been the hold up. Sounds like it's finally there though. Good thing Michael is the guy printing the shirts aktion035.gif
jsaum
QUOTE(jsaum @ May 3 2016, 05:46 AM) *

Anyone need a room? I'm going to bunk up with greenie, pm me and I'll let them know another member will take it when I cancel the reservation.

I didn't hear from anyone so I went ahead and cancelled.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(McMark @ May 8 2016, 04:45 AM) *

Sounds to me Like RRC is for sure...
JRust
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ May 10 2016, 01:43 PM) *

What abut you Mr Hines? You coming?
jeeperjohn56
Hey Jamie, jeeperjohn here I'll take a 3xl for my t-shirt and need to order one for my son another 3xl tell me when to paypal for my son. Thanks John
ben*james
9 days! 9 days 14 hours before I hit the road. How am I going to pack all the prizes in the teener?
Larmo63
I'm coming in my Toyota Truck while I build my six. I hope to befriend someone who will give me a ride in their six or Suby.
JRust
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 10 2016, 08:34 PM) *

I'm coming in my Toyota Truck while I build my six. I hope to befriend someone who will give me a ride in their six or Suby.

I'll let you take my suby for a spin at the track! Glad your still coming bud
sixnotfour
QUOTE(JRust @ May 10 2016, 03:50 PM) *

No I have to go to Seattle...I have a NOS bumper that will be attending..
rhodyguy
You gonna drive to Tacoma?
Mikey914
Heck, I'm already here !!!
wes
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ May 11 2016, 11:18 AM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ May 10 2016, 03:50 PM) *

No I have to go to Seattle...I have a NOS bumper that will be attending..

piratenanner.gif beer.gif bye1.gif
rhodyguy
Come to WA early. Pick up your stuff. Medford is on the way home. Sort of.
siverson
I haven't read the entire thread yet... are there any caravans from SoCal planned for Wednesday?

Anyone want to meet somewhere around here for dinner & beer on Wednesday night?

-Steve

aircooledtechguy
I know there's several coming from the Puget Sound area. So who's caravaning and when/where are we meeting up?? I'm gonna be trailering down since I have Josh & my wife coming. Meeting somewhere around the Tacoma Mall with easy in/out would be great maybe around 8am(?). Rhodyguy; know of a good place like that??
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 11 2016, 03:13 PM) *

Heck, I'm already here !!!

Mark, you should have dinner with Elliot since he always comes early and leaves before the rest of us get there! blink.gif
Rocky
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ May 11 2016, 05:20 PM) *

I know there's several coming from the Puget Sound area. So who's caravaning and when/where are we meeting up?? I'm gonna be trailering down since I have Josh & my wife coming. Meeting somewhere around the Tacoma Mall with easy in/out would be great maybe around 8am(?). Rhodyguy; know of a good place like that??

Im up for the caravan Nate. Kevin do we want to settle on a location to meet? I know we have a few others for sure...
JTdevine
Im in for the caravan also. Where to meet..?
Andyrew
QUOTE(siverson @ May 11 2016, 01:36 PM) *

I haven't read the entire thread yet... are there any caravans from SoCal planned for Wednesday?

Anyone want to meet somewhere around here for dinner & beer on Wednesday night?

-Steve

Im in modesto and can do dinner there, but there is no one else around . Ill be leaving Thursday night
greenie
QUOTE(JTdevine @ May 11 2016, 05:52 PM) *

I just talked with Rhodyguy, he is going to start a thread on a caravan for us Pugetsounders. driving.gif
jsaum
I plan on leaving Silver Lake around 6:00 AM Thursday morning and heading down 405 to beat the morning traffic. I think greenie and I will meet up at the McDonald's in Renton across from the Vmac then head to Kevin's in Puyallup. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up along the way.
cary
I think the PDX group is meeting at the Wilsonville Rest Area on 1-5 around 2pm.
Rocky
QUOTE(greenie @ May 11 2016, 07:56 PM) *

I just talked with Rhodyguy, he is going to start a thread on a caravan for us Pugetsounders. driving.gif

It's alive! pray.gif
greenie
QUOTE(Rocky @ May 11 2016, 07:18 PM) *

It's alive! pray.gif

I think I'm done working on the car, my fingers are crossed!

New stainless fuel lines, all new fuel hoses, new sway bar, new pertronix, new ignition switch, brakes, wheel bearings,etc. etc. etc. I've been to busy working on the POS to post.

It's been on jackstands so long I've forgotten how to drive her so there is hope for you! poke.gif grouphug.gif

Rocky
QUOTE(greenie @ May 11 2016, 08:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Rocky @ May 11 2016, 07:18 PM) *

It's alive! pray.gif

I think I'm done working on the car, my fingers are crossed!

New stainless fuel lines, all new fuel hoses, new sway bar, new pertronix, new ignition switch, brakes, wheel bearings,etc. etc. etc. I've been to busy working on the POS to post.

It's been on jackstands so long I've forgotten how to drive her so there is hope for you! poke.gif grouphug.gif

Let the games begin aktion035.gif beerchug.gif
Miss you slap.gif
JRust
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif One week cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Took my car on a good 4 hour drive yesterday with the top down. Will be doing it again today biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.