Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2017 Build-Off Challenge - OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mitox
So, for my 1 day late November posting I am much further behind than desired, though the turn of events may be beneficial after all. I had planned to have the project body mods completed, and the body in my garage by the first week of November. Unfortunately, it is still a 3hour drive away.

Planning, preparation, anticipation, and more planning have consumed my free time this month. A couple weeks ago my wife asked how I would be able to work in the garage with all of the 914 parts lying around; I jokingly responded saying the parts would be stored in the spare room, to which she said "good idea". After I recovered from the initial shock, I made sure to not discuss the issue any longer and proceeded to comply with her wishes. All parts are now comfortably resting in the house.

My second project was to find an air compressor for free or as close to free as possible. With "free" as the goal, I wasn't extremely picky. I found a little used, one stage, 60 gallon unit for $100. With the 220V line and other accessories, I spent around $250, but that's still cheap.

I think I'll be able to go get my project's body soon. I need to find a welder now; I'm thinking about a Lincoln, but I don't know anything about welders.

Oh yeah, I started cleaning up the BB exhaust that I removed from my 3.2 engine. I'll sell this soon.
JmuRiz
November Update

Challenges
Still semi-sick, this flu/cold/plague just won't go away totally. Biggest challenge this month is finding time/energy to get serious work done, so I'm sticking with parts accumulation and organization

Progress
- I got good news from my engine/trans builder friend on the transmission. Said it's the best 901 transmission he's seen. But the previous builder used too much heat on the 2nd gear dog ring, so it wll only need the following to make it /6 stout:
o - new 2-5 gear synchro hub
o - billet intermediate plate
o - billit side cover
o - typical seals etc et
o - putting it back together

- The engine is still kind of a mystery, since it was sitting for so long. It was soaked in Marvel Mystery Oil for a week to see if we could get the leak-down test to look better. A bit better, but no dice.
o - ring sealing seems worse than valve sealing
o - will need new valve guides, could change sealing ability by tapping on the valves when under pressure
o - will have to pull the heads to see how the pistons and cylinders are.

Fingers crossed they aren't too bad and just need valve guides and rings...but we'll see You never really know what you have until you get in there, but we're going with an approach of tearing down only as much as needed. With these mag-case engines you don't want to rip it apart unless totally needed!

- I did get some wheel storage and parts storage racks built late in the month. This will really help me organize/inventory my parts accumulated over 9 years!
- Talked with ScottyB about getting a can of paint mixed up so I can paint the interior. Pictures will show why I need to paint it...for a good/worthwhile reason.
I really need to start my own build thread to add more details

Vendors
- Local Audi guy that sold me my new parts/family hauler!!! New Family/Parts Hauler
- Eric Wills: trans and engine wizard
- Home Depot, Amazon
3d914
3d914 - 914 SHO Build / November Update

Build Thread: Challenge 2017 starts on page 25

Great to see all the cool progress others are making. Keep it up guys.

Accomplishments:
Body Panels
  • Fit and welded right panel cutout
  • Repaired left replacement panel
  • Fit and tacked left panel cutout
Rear Trunk
  • Designed, had cut, and flanged mounting brackets for rear trunk hinge
  • Built ABS air box for air intake
Challenges:
Mostly just life & short winter days. Need to finish back patio flagstone, and now my daughters car threw a rod and will get a replacement JDM motor. So next couple of weeks won't be very productive on the project.

Pictures:

Intake air box
IPB Image

Left panel fit and tacked
IPB Image

Mounting brackets cut & flanged
IPB Image
RJMII
November update:

I just remembered that I signed up fr the 2017 challenge and started cleaning out the garage so I can bring the car back inside.

Main accomplishments from 2016 challenge: I gathered parts. This year I hope to do something with them other than load them in the trailer and haul them around.
Garland
2017 Build-Off Challenge
Build-Off Part Deux

December Update: Michigan Build

Michigan Build 2017 Link

2017 Build progress :

Refirbushed the pedal set.

Unexpected challenges:

Cold weather.

Vendors:

Performance products

Progress Pictures:

Heres a few shots. See the Build link for more, and the whole story. Thanks for the look.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

3d914
3d914 - 914 SHO Build / December Update

No major progress this month. Been working on kids' cars.
Mitox
Now that I have an enclosed garage, I finally relocated the 914 where I can work on it at home.

Progress:
- Removed the front suspension
- Started stripping the bottom searching for shiny metall

Issues and Discoveries:
- Found up to a quarter inch of body filler in the passenger front wheel well. I've removed most of it, and so far haven't found why I was there.
- So far I have only found minor surface rust that can be removed with an abrasive disc. The fender flares added the the car had more surface rust on the back side than any other part of the car which is over 40 years old.

Plans for January:
- Remove the rear suspension
- Finish stripping the bottom to the metal
- Determine the best coating to use on the bottom. Thinking about using Picklex and Epoxy primer.

tygaboy
December Update
Build thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=296900

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- See build thread for the bonus details and photos!
1. Lower fire wall supports installed
2. Lower fire wall sheet metal fabbed
3. Sheet metal for closing in fire wall fabbed
4. Initial console design prototype complete
5. Relocated drive line forward ~1.5": modified engine mount and designed/built spacers
6. Trunk mods/reinforcements mocked up

CHALLENGES

Time. Or lack thereof... (I see a recurring theme)

Everything. Takes. Far. Longer. Than. I. Think. It. Will. (Another recurring theme)

Plus, I'm constantly distracted by "something else I want to do" to the car. I get started on something then look at another area of the car and start messing with it and the next thing I know, it's the end of the day.
This isn't helped by the fact that I have no plan. I get into working on something and come up with what I think will be some cool, new custom touch so it's a bit of "one step forward, .675 steps back". (did I mention I tend to be overly accurate and self-critical?) dry.gif

With 1/4 of the available Challenge time now gone, I'm starting to think 9/14/17 may be an ambitious date to achieve my target goals. However, I will press on!!!

VENDORS
A shout out to Harbor Freight! I'd go broke without them and their value-priced angle grinders and cutoff wheels! aktion035.gif
Curbandgutter
No major progress this month. Holidays, weather and work has kept me from getting much done.
914forme
December Update:
No update this month, traveling for work, holidays, and spent the last 12 days helping my father clean his garage means nothing absolutely nothing happened on my 914 this month.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
None!!!

CHALLENGES
Lucky nothing that I could not handle, truly blessed.

VENDORS
Spoke - reverse light LEDs, could not pass up his special pricing aktion035.gif

jd74914
December Update
Build thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=227430

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. New spring tender spacers made for JRZ shocks.
2. Removed TGV's from EJ257 intake manifold.
3. Started reverse engineering engine harness for building totally new harness. Lately I've been spending a lot of time combing through the factory manual and looking for connectors/pins.
4. Finished design of from sway bar mounts and purchased all parts. Machining soon.

CHALLENGES
Time and now cold! I've been trying to get a bit more work time in every week and so far have been successful. It's getting too cold outside to spend much time in the unheated garage so I've been working on indoors things.

VENDORS
None this month. Chris (Tygaboy) cut out a right inner fender well that's going to get patched in soon. Thanks Chris!
CAMshaft
CAMshaft Build December Update

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=297659

Accomplishments:

Make custom 914 cookie cutter, bake 914 cookies
Attend Black Forest Racing Christmas party
Remove rear bumper
Remove tail light assemblies
Remove sail panel vinyl
continue to gut interior / dash
remove fiberglass patch from passenger side floor
continue gauge refurbish

Next steps:

Start removal of floor pans and structure now that I know the extent of corrosion
Fuel tank, IP, harness removal

Challenges:

Rust
Fiberglass itchiness
Learning where the windshield header is before driving my shoulder into it every time I get stand up while working on the floor

Vendors:

None this month

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

JmuRiz
I'm in the same boat as 914forme
December Update:
Nothing to really update, still waiting word back on the health of my engine from my engine builder...didn't really expect anything with the holidays etc.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Bought some more stuff biggrin.gif (I'm really good at that)
Made the final payment on my /6 heat exchangers to MB911, and in the process of buying more goodies from 914rubber.
Hope to have more updates in Jan

CHALLENGES
Nothing other than the lingers cold my family has had for 2+ months.
Heater in my garage crapped out, so I'll either get an HVAC guy out to look at it or go with some small electric room heaters I have sitting around.

VENDORS
MB911 - /6 heat exchangers are sooooo good looking, can't wait to get my hands on them.
Mikey914/914Rubber - Always easy to deal with and some great group buys!
trojanhorsepower
December update:
Not a tremendous amount of progress, but some, with more on the horizon.
I got the fender welded on most of the way and lined up the hing points.
Next:
Blasting! Well OK I need to get some more gas and do a little welding, but I hope to have the car in primer by the end of January! Very exciting.

Vendors: PMB Performance!!!!! I was able to cash in my prize from Okteenerfest.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

OK will try to get some better pictures soon.

Dion
JANUARY Update: Well due to uncooperative weather I've not had a chance to
do any sandblasting. So turned to doing other mechanical tasks.
Replaced bearing and ball joints on the front struts. Attached the rotors as well.
The turbo valve covers for the six were milled down courtesy of Dave (914Dave).

Vendors: Stoddard & 914Rubber (e-brake rubber boots)
stevegm
Very nice. Everybody please get your updates posted before February 1st. We will be doing voting soon.
914forme
Well this will be my last update in the build off challenge. I am officially hanging my welding helmet up, and going to help my father complete his 914-6 restoration.

That progress thread can be found here.

I am glad I participated in the challenge, can not wait to see the other projects come along.
Dion
QUOTE(914forme @ Jan 27 2017, 01:24 AM) *

Well this will be my last update in the build off challenge. I am officially hanging my welding helmet up, and going to help my father complete his 914-6 restoration.

I am glad I participated in the challenge, can not wait to see the other projects come along.

Stephen, good luck helping your Dad out. Sorry to see you have to slow
your progress. Look forward to seeing your Dads' 914 completed.
Cheers, Dion

tygaboy
QUOTE(914forme @ Jan 27 2017, 01:24 AM) *

Noooooooo! Stephen, nooooooo! I need as many people as possible doing cool builds. Losing you from the Challenge means one less place to steal ideas and find inspiration! happy11.gif

We'll miss you. But, I'm so excited for you to take on the -6 project and will be watching closely!
Can't hardly wait...
Chris
tygaboy
January Update

So, 1/3 of the Build Off Challenge time has passed. I look back on that time and it feels like I've barely done anything. What is Vegas saying about my odds of making the 9/14 date? wacko.gif

ACCOMPLISHMENTS - See build thread for the bonus details and photos!
1. Final removal of trunk sheet metal
2. Boxed the ends of the longs to the suspension consoles
3. Fabricated suspension console cross braces (upper and lower), upper cross bar load pads and stiffening panel
4. Initiated design of console plates and rear transmission mount/stiffening bars.

CHALLENGES
It seems like everything I'm doing takes 2-4 time as long as I think it will. This isn't helped by the fact that most every part I make I end up making over again - either because I screw it up or I change my mind about the design.

I'm also frustrated by the fact that just when I think I can weld a part in and get on to the next thing, I realize there some other item that I'd have to do first. This car is like a jigsaw puzzle where I (think) I know what it's supposed to look like when it's done but I have to make each piece, allowing for all the other pieces (which I haven't even thought about) to fit!

And I love it!

VENDORS
Van Bebber (my local metal supplier)
Tube Service (they deliver to your door!)
Curbandgutter
January Update

Build Thread http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=2&t=206845

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1) Completed boxing in front strut towers
2) completed boxing in rear strut towers
3) completed welding tube chassis
4) bought donor car

CHALLENGES

The rain and the holidays kept me from getting much accomplished.

VENDORS

Local steel supplier, Harbor Freight. local PPG store, local welding supply.

Looking to buy floor pan and metal flares in February
3d914
Awesome work guys!

3d914 - 914 SHO Build / January Update

Accomplishments:
Very little progress. I did pick up a 40lb media blaster and began remaining paint removal (via soda balsting):
  • Engine bay
  • Wheel wells
  • Engine lid
  • Rear trunk & lid
  • Front trunk & lid
  • Remaining body panels

Challenges:
Have been looking at interior door panel options and would really like to go with the 911 arm rest/pocket style, but not sure I'll have the time. May opt for stock to get this on the road and make other mods later.

Vendors:
Local Harbor Freight - 40lb Media Blaster
Mitox
January 2017 Update.

Accomplishments:

Little progress again, though I continued work stripping the two front wheel wells.

The drivers side looks great, but the passenger side revealed the lies of a previous owner. Body filler was used to hide damage from what looks to have been a pretty hard hit. The frame was obviously straitened, but I'm paranoid now; should probably have the car checked on a frame machine.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Other than this, I have taken advantage of the "need" for more tools. Collected a few air tools, and finally bought a welder which I will need soon.

Challenges:

Having the right tools
Having time to use the tools
Controlling my anger after finding hidden damage

Plans:

Found a rotisserie that I can can convert to use on my 914. Free; salvaged old aircraft tooling. I'll get this going in February.

Vendors:
Lowe's for tools and welder
JmuRiz
January Update:
Slow moving, still accumulating a lot of parts and NEED to get my garage heat fixed so I can grab some color-matched paint from Scotty to finish my interior before installing new parts.

Still have hope to get moving full speed when the weather/heat/family allow.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
Got some parts and ordered more parts.
Got - MB911's 914/6 heat exchangers, they are soooo nice. Keeping them in a box to protect them until I am ready (hopefully in Sept)
Ordered - New carpets and fog light covers from 914Rubber via the group buy!
Ordered - New throttle linkage/cable/bellcrank from Rich Johnson (a914guy)
On GB List - Mark Henry's stainless bumper group buy. I really hope he gets back good samples.

CHALLENGES
My family and I still come down with cold symptoms every other week...I want winter over ASAP.
Heater being down is really a bummer and makes you not want to go out in the garage.

Got word on my engine....my wallet is going to take a huge hit:
Heads have issues and need to be machined along with new guides and valves. One cyl head will need to be either replaced or have a custom valve guide made to fit (see photos!). The cylinders are not as round as they once were so we're going to have to go with coating my stock alusil cyls with nickasil coating and some 9.5:1 pistons.
So I'll have to get a new cam to take advantage of the better flowing pistons with valve releifs.

It's going to be $$$$$, but it's going to be sooo good when done (that's what I keep telling myself).

VENDORS
MB911 - drooley.gif
Mikey914/914Rubber - beer.gif Always easy to deal with and some great group buys!
Mark Henry - beerchug.gif
a914guy - biggrin.gif
jd74914
January Update

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. Machined front sway bar bushing mounts. Fixed sway bar stiffener plate.
2. Designed sway bar arms.
3. Transmission apart-procured broken center diff to cut apart and build locker.
4. TGV stuff 100% done.

CHALLENGES
Time as usual! Always too much other stuff going on!

VENDORS
None this month (well-some eBay stuff but that doesn't count).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
stevegm
The updates are looking good. If you haven't already posted this month, please make sure you get them in soon. We will be starting the Round 1 voting in the next couple days.
CAMshaft
Not much in the way of progress this month with work. I got the front bumper beam off, cleaned up the scrap in the interior and removed more trim.

Under challenges, I tried to remove the gas tank but it is full of sludge and about 3/4 full of gas so I need to get something better than the TSC bulb siphon.

Click to view attachment
BFMako
Is it too late to join?
Bought my first 914 back in Oct. Been coming here for inspiration and ideas. Found this thread today and I wanna play too.

72 914 1.7 not too rusty, interior is totally shot, engine barely cranks, but its complete.IPB Image
Garland
2017 Build-Off Challenge
Build-Off Part Deux

January Update: Michigan Build

Michigan Build 2017 Link

2017 Build progress :

none

Unexpected challenges:

Abscessed tooth

Vendors:

None

Progress Pictures:

See the Build link for more, and the whole story. Thanks for look.
JmuRiz
January +1 week update
Ruh-Ro, pulled one bearing to have a look....don't look so good. Looks like we're going all-in on this motor. Good thing I haven't had a car payment in the last 12 years, I'm going to basically 'buy a new car' for what it will cost. End result should be awesome though.

Note - to anyone buying a used engine, unless you have documentation of the build/rebuild and good leak-down numbers, only pay core price!!! I'm lucky I did.

Note #2 - I really need to try and salvage some old pictures from a dead hard-drive so I can make a thread on the history/build of my car!
jasons
Sorry no updates from me for January. I've been distracted by another car for the time being. I have auto-hobby ADD or in other words, too many cars.

I am ordering parts from 914rubber.
trojanhorsepower
Jan/Feb update:
Man how do I keep forgetting to update this..... I had really hoped for big news, but I just cant seem to get things together. I got some new parts, but like always cant seem to get them to sit properly.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Vendors: Restoration Designs door sills (no discount though)
No help.
No progress
3d914
3d914 - 914 SHO Build / February Update

Accomplishments:
Some progress on media blasting. I did pick up a 40lb media blaster and began remaining paint removal (via soda blasting):
  • Engine bay (90% done)
  • Wheel wells
  • Engine lid
  • Rear trunk & lid
  • Front trunk & lid
  • Remaining body panels

Also removed the muffler heat shield, cleaned it up. Cut reinforcement pieces so that it can be bolted on. Just need to fit and weld the dozen pieces.

Challenges:
Media blasting - it works well, but goes slow. Hood lens is constantly getting covered in powder making it hard to see and requires frequent stops.

Vendors: None this month.

Pictures:
Engine bay & under trunk blasting.

Click to view attachment
tygaboy
February Update

1. Wasted time messing with console plates and rear transmission mounts. Both of which I'll likely not use.
2. Screwed around with fire wall embossing ideas. Doubt I'll use them.
3. Installed Tangerine Racing rear shock tower kit.
4. Final install of upper shock tower cross brace.
5. Removed tunnel and started initial work custom tunnel design/fab
6. Modified and installed rear floor panel

CHALLENGES
No real challenges this month, well OK, the aforementioned wasting time and screwing around items. While that stuff is fun, it's not really moving the build forward. I need to stop working on things that aren't required for getting the car on the road.
Overall, there's a bit of feeling overwhelmed by how much work I've created for myself with what I want to do with this build. It feels like I'm not making progress but then I look at the list of Accomplishments and, well, maybe it's not as bad as I think.

VENDORS

Tangerine Racing (all around awesomeness AND a side of chips!)
Van Bebber (my local metal supplier)
Summit Racing (Tilton Pedals, intake parts, other misc. goodies)
Garland
2017 Build-Off Challenge
Build-Off Part Deux

February Update: Michigan Build

Michigan Build 2017 Link

2017 Build progress :

Finally removed all the plasti-dip. Remove the rockers, weatherstrips, and other trim.
Did a little bit of initial sanding, in preparation for primer and paint. Want to get back to the interior but hard to do in cold weather.

Unexpected challenges:

Cold weather.

Vendors:

None

Progress Pictures:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

See the Build link for more, and the whole story. Thanks for look.
Curbandgutter
FEBRUARY UPDATE

BUILD THREAD : http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=2&t=206845

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

1) Completed Tube Chassis
2) Bolted up 996 suspension
3) Purchased an Audi S4 donor
4) Purchased a Cayman S transaxle
5) Purchased 996 Twin Turbo hollow spoke alloy wheels

CHALLENGES:

Rainy weather and everything taking twice as long as you think.

VENDORS:

Local guy for the purchase of Audi donor, Cayman trans and rims.

GOALS FOR MARCH:

Install Engine and transaxle, install new floors, close up all of the holes and epoxy coat chassis.

PROJECT PICTURES:
CAMshaft
February Update

Little work on the chassis. Working through refurbishing components at this time.

Challenges

Indecision on what to do next. It's a challenge to look at a bunch of parts knowing they all need something and trying to prioritize time and effort.

Progress

I took apart the tail lights to clean them up. red over spray all over the reflectors, missing bulbs.

Vendors

none

Click to view attachment
Dion
FEBRUARY UPDATE:
Slow but sure progress.
CHALLENGES:
Weather and time.
PROGRESS:
Sandblasted chassis areas that needed it. Ordered more necessary parts.
VENDORS:
Pelican. New e-brake cables, fuel lines for carbs.

More pics to be posted on my build thread.
Cheers,Dion
JmuRiz
Feb Update:
Still buying up parts, and waiting on Scotty to find a new paint shop so I can finish painting the interior.

Transmission is back!

Engine is being sent out in pieces to be redone. Heads out for full re-freshening and either a new custom valve guide or else I'll need to find a single head. Case will be split and sent out to check out ($$), order pistons and send cyls out for refinishing, crank re-polished, etc etc

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Got my transmission back and put together with the CMS goodies (side cover, intermediate plate, bearing retainer).
Kudos again to Eric Wills at WillsWerks for all his transmission and engine work thus far.
- Got a used set of DC40 cams from member bob, to use with my new hotter spec engine build.
- Ordered new door pockets from 914Rubber via the FaceBook likes discount!
- Started putting up artwork in the garage to get the space cleared on the floor of my garage for parts sorting.

CHALLENGES
Accumulating parts and waiting on engine work to happen...since I'm not skilled enough to build one that won't blow up biggrin.gif

VENDORS
MB911 - biggrin.gif
bob - aktion035.gif
CMS Transmission - drooley.gif
tygaboy
Can I just say how cool it is to watch what each of you guys is doing. So much variety! Some highlights for me:
- Dion has 1/2 the side off his car
- Rudy has a one-liner Accomplishment that says "Completed Tube Chassis" (!)
- JmuRiz builds one the prettiest/functional transaxles ever

Simply amazing. Thanks for letting me play along with you.

Chris
Dion
Chris, agree.gif .
A lot of talented folks here.
Always learning from you lot. beerchug.gif
Carry on!

Dion
jd74914
February Update

ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. Pulled apart broken center diff to build locker.
2. Sold some stuff/bought some stuff. biggrin.gif
3. Thought a lot about ABS systems...more to come on that.

Really didn't have time to get much stuff done. Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll get the transmission buttoned up and make some headway on other parts.

CHALLENGES
Time as always!

VENDORS
Members only:
914forme - Sweet deal on some Tilton MCs.

jd74914
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Feb 28 2017, 12:14 PM) *

Can I just say how cool it is to watch what each of you guys is doing. So much variety!

Simply amazing. Thanks for letting me play along with you.

QUOTE(Dion @ Feb 28 2017, 12:19 PM) *

A lot of talented folks here.
Always learning from you lot. beerchug.gif

agree.gif Couldn't say it better. Awesome builds!!
Mitox
February 2017 Update
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2397587

Accomplishments:
Learned to weld this month
Almost completed the rotisserie build/modification

Challenges:
Learning to weld

The rotisserie started life as an assembly tool for aircraft landing gear doors, and doesn't need much modification to be used on the 914. I still need to move the primary casters to balance each end. Then I will make the attachments for connecting to the car. I'll also need to decide how to keep the car in place, since the trunnion brake will not be enough.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Very cool rotisserie project!
Gotta love when you need to do a project to start on another one huh?
Dion
MARCH UPDATE:
Challenges: as always, time & weather.

Progress: Cleaned up trunk & floors will be coating with Eastwoods "afterblast"
Painted oil tank.
Vendors: None this month. Wow actually saved $. Heheh
Dion
Oil tank
tygaboy
March Update

OK folks, this marks the 1/2 way point of the Challenge. Six months down, six to go.
Vegas isn't liking my odds, especially given I did no work on the car this month. dry.gif

None, zero, zilch, nada! Well, that's not completely true. I did decide on and order my wiring harnesses and front swaybar area stiffeners...
But the build was/is on hold while I get the '74 road worthy.

CHALLENGES

One too many cars...

VENDORS
Current Performance: LS stand-alone engine harness
InfinityBox: 20 circuit main harness and some other electonimagic goodies
Maddog Motorsports
Tangerine Racing: I'm sure I bothered Chris about something! lol-2.gif
Curbandgutter
MARCH UPDATE

Build thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=206845

ACCOMPLISHEMENTS:

1) Set engine and transaxle in place.
2) Purchased headers

CHALLENGES:

Not enough time since we are preparing to go to Europe.

VENDORS:

Header manufacturer
Tube clamp fabricator

GOALS FOR APRIL:

Almost the same as March, Install new floors, close up all of the access holes and epoxy coat chassis
Garland
Curbandgutter

Looking great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.