Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Northeast Anniversary Gathering Info Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Big Len
QUOTE(TonyA @ Jul 17 2020, 08:04 AM) *

Is someone bringing the famous Hershey Gas Can !! Seems appropriate.

No, a casualty of covid. But I am bringing a very large bottle of tequila with a sleeve of plastic shot cups.
theer
Made to my Mother’s in NY yesterday. Grey Matter ran well but had to fix a few things when I arrived: engine deck lid randomly popped up & and rear window decided to come loose.

See you this afternoon. Aargh - picture is upside down... obviously.

Click to view attachment
VaccaRabite

I think I saw that Zippy was coming, and his friend (Paul?) was the gas can guy. That said, there are a couple Hersheys that are pretty damned fuzzy due to the gas can, I'd be okay with it staying away from me... Lol!

Zach
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(theer @ Jul 17 2020, 09:38 AM) *

Made to my Mother’s in NY yesterday. Grey Matter ran well but had to fix a few things when I arrived: engine deck lid randomly popped up & and rear window decided to come loose.

See you this afternoon. Aargh - picture is upside down... obviously.

Click to view attachment

Button to the right! :-)
The uploader is kinda stupid, and it won't do any photo correction. The only orientation that works is button to the right.

Zach
Zippy69
QUOTE(VaccaRabite @ Jul 17 2020, 07:20 AM) *

I think I saw that Zippy was coming, and his friend (Paul?) was the gas can guy. That said, there are a couple Hersheys that are pretty damned fuzzy due to the gas can, I'd be okay with it staying away from me... Lol!

Zach

Stop...you know u love the can!
Lol
nditiz1
I met the VA crew in transit on 95 below Baltimore. We drove up and met Dave at Yardley Park. It was fun to see some of the guys. Sorry I had to cut out - spousal duties. Have fun all beerchug.gif
iankarr
I'm coming out early in the am. got stuck with some work deadlines tonight. see ya tomorrow!
Alapone
Had a blast guys thanks everyone and Len for organizing!
Porschef
QUOTE(theer @ Jul 17 2020, 09:38 AM) *

I been spoil’t. Tom gave me a ride in this beast; incredible acceleration, what fun! drooley.gif

VegasRacer
hissyfit.gif headbang.gif chair.gif type.gif Click to view attachment smilie_pokal.gif
Dion
Award winning crew. Bob,Linda,Dave & Len. Thanks for the hard work!
Dion
AA
Dion
BB
Dion
CC
TonyA
Big Shout Out to Big Lenny and his wife, and to Dave, Bob , Dion and anyone that was instrumental in putting together the First Annual 914 Gathering. Great job see you next year
Dion
At the Wallenpaupeck Brewery.
Dion
Zambezi
Dion
FF
VaccaRabite
Who were the two photographers and how do we reach them for the pictures that they took of the event?
theer
We had 23 914s show up! I haven’t seen that many together in one place ever.

Incredible job by the organizers and a big thank you to the sponsors and business who donated for the raffle- so generous!

Here’s a picture of them sleeping:

Click to view attachment
Big Len
QUOTE(VaccaRabite @ Jul 19 2020, 06:10 PM) *

Who were the two photographers and how do we reach them for the pictures that they took of the event?

Left a flyer on your car last night.
Dion
drunk.gif
Dion
german01.gif
Dion
Sleepy
Dion
Can u say zubi ¿
Dion
Wolf in sheep’s clothing biggrin.gif
914dave
QUOTE(Dion @ Jul 19 2020, 08:44 PM) *

Sleepy

You can actually see the puddle of petrol under Ralph’s car from the faulty fuel filter.
Dion
Ok so one was having a w*t dream happy11.gif Sorry Ralph! biggrin.gif
Dion
Bethel, PA
Dion
Ralph hard at work while Dave, Rory & I basically harassed him!
Dion
Ye ole toll plaza
Dion
Sharp silver skiing
Dion
beerchug.gif
Dion
“Big Sexy” you know who you are! av-943.gif
Dion
Saigon71 aka Bob smilie_pokal.gif
Dion
wub.gif
Dion
aktion035.gif
Dion
There’s quite a few here biggrin.gif
TonyA
QUOTE(Dion @ Jul 19 2020, 08:43 PM) *

german01.gif

Even more hazy when I left had to use the towel inside the windshield for a bit.
BillJ
Many many thanks to the organizers. My son and I enjoyed everyone so very much and the cars were great too. Made some new friends and memories. Looking forward to the next one for sure.
BillJ
Why can't I post pictures pictures?
Dion
QUOTE(BillJ @ Jul 19 2020, 06:33 PM) *

Why can't I post pictures pictures?

Bill, When your adding the pics the file size may be too big. Resize your images.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637
bdstone914
@Big Len

Who won the pedal set ?

Bruce
iankarr
Great job @big len Bob and Dave!

My time with the gang was unfortunately cut short by emergencies at work (I keep trying to tell clients there's no such thing as a television emergency), but I did at least get to see some friends...and make new ones. I took some fun video and drone shots of the largest collection of 914s north of the mason-dixon line. Will post when I come up for air.
rgalla9146
What a great weekend !
I lived up to all the anticipation.
Big 'Thank you' to Len, Linda, Bob and Dave.. Great job !
Met so many 914 World people and put faces to avatars.
Thank you all.
rgolia
Great time with great people. Thanks Len - Linda, Dave, and the rest of the gang that helped pull this together. BTW - I have an extra fuel filter, brand new, for free if anyone wants it. mad.gif The gasoline actually wasn't all that bad with my coffee and thanks to my buddies I made it home safe and sound without leaking gasoline. piratenanner.gif
914dave
I wanted to send a special thanks out to Dion. He drove the support vehicle this weekend so we could all have dinner Saturday night. Thanks pal. Next year we need your blue car in the mix.
@Dion
tygaboy
QUOTE(914dave @ Jul 20 2020, 05:53 AM) *

I wanted to send a special thanks out to Dion. He drove the support vehicle this weekend so we could all have dinner Saturday night. Thanks pal. Next year we need your blue car in the mix.
@Dion

agree.gif Plus, all those awesome pics he posted!
NJ914
EXTREMELY JEALOUS that I could not make this event. I live 55 miles away but just couldn't get the engine back in the car in time. Sounds like it was a great time. Definitely looking to attend next time. Hope there will be a next time. Not many 914s and events in the NJ area (besides Hershey) and my car is lonely.Click to view attachment
BeatNavy
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Jul 20 2020, 09:32 AM) *

QUOTE(914dave @ Jul 20 2020, 05:53 AM) *

@Dion

agree.gif Plus, all those awesome pics he posted!

agree.gif Dion is the man! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.