Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official 2022 Northeast 914 Gathering Info Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
MDTerp
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Jul 7 2022, 08:33 AM) *

QUOTE(MDTerp @ Jul 6 2022, 10:28 PM) *

I won this cool shirt last year but it is XL and I have not worn it. If anyone is interested it's yours.

beerchug.gif

If no one claims it and you can leave it with someone at NJMP (I know people there) I'll certainly wear it with pride. - GA

Just let me know who to leave it with.
cause
hitting the road in about an hour—only about 50% on the car making it... wish me and my AAA membership good luck!
nditiz1
You'll make it biggrin.gif

Nothing wrong with a AAA ride to carry you there.
ValcoOscar
Looks like the swag I sent was delivered to Len's place yesterday @ noon (two boxes)

Oscar
Big Len
Guys, I hate to say this, but because of the great possibility of rain at least in the morning, the track has cancelled our session and all other activities for the day. Tomorrow is not possible either.
Greatly disappointed, but we're trying to make adjustments.
nditiz1
Wait was there track activities planned for today? I thought it was just Sat?
Big Len
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jul 8 2022, 03:35 PM) *

Wait was there track activities planned for today? I thought it was just Sat?

Just Saturday.
StarBear
Click to view attachment
Taste the rainbow!
nditiz1
Awesome! More pics please.
Big Len
Click to view attachment
Dion
Meeting Tony
Dion
On the way
Dion
We made it
Dion
Gathering
Dion
More the merrier
rgalla9146
sad.gif beerchug.gif
couda, wouda, shouda
East coaster
Where will all the cars be today or tomorrow? I’d like to come check’em out.
nditiz1
Hampton Inn parking lot
Dion
Brave Bob
Dion
Morning Tech session
sixnotfour
Hi!! ED..
Maltese Falcon
Great weather & Great turnout !!!
driving-girl.gif driving.gif
marty914.jpg
theer
Click to view attachment
Dion
We got cookies!
Dion
We got beer!
Dion
A great weekend fellas!
Had a blast, made new friends caught up with ol friends. Fantastic.
Thanks Len, Linda , Bob and everyone else who planned and provided the prizes.
Cheers
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Dion @ Jul 10 2022, 12:17 AM) *

A great weekend fellas!
Had a blast, made new friends caught up with ol friends. Fantastic.
Thanks Len, Linda , Bob and everyone else who planned and provided the prizes.
Cheers

agree.gif It was a great time. Thanks for ALL the planning, effort, and hard work by Len, Linda, Bob, and others. The cookies were awesome, as is the 914-themed beer.

Did just about 320 miles this weekend (not including the ferry ride!) and got home right around 9 am.

Til next time beerchug.gif

EDIT: Forget to thank our prize sponsors. The raffle is a highlight, even when I don’t win. Huge thanks to all the sponsors who donated including 914 Rubber, MSDS, AASE, Mad Dog, Tangerine, Oscar, PMB, EvilWerks, LN Engineering; and a bunch of others I can’t remember. Oh yeah, and to Zach’s Jackstand Emporium!
nditiz1
Can't say thanks enough for putting this on and everyone that helped make it possible.

Great times with other teener owners.

beerchug.gif
MDTerp
Awesome time this weekend! Enjoyed talking to everyone and learning more about you and your cars.

Thanks to Len, Bob, Linda and everyone who helped put this event together as well as the sponsors. Congrats to Ed the big winner!

Drive home this morning was a perfect 65 deg with clear skies and no top. Detoured off of 95 and enjoyed some of the twisty roads north of Baltimore. driving.gif

Can't wait until next year! Where we goin? poke.gif
rgalla9146

A big 'Thank you' to our tireless organisers and generous sponsors.
Your efforts and support make this possible.
I had to cancel but count me in for next year.
Well done !
Rory beerchug.gif
mb911
I hope my donation made it there.
nditiz1
Thanks Ben! I was lucky enough to get a pair, woot! Also won some TEQ jack stands - Zach.

@MDTerp had a really good time testing out others rigs in the makeshift parking lot track laugh.gif
StarBear
Awesome everything! Great job, folks.
Made it back home with a casual drive on secondary roads and a late Sunday Brunch break in downtown Princeton.
More miles by far on Frogger this trip than any other trip in the past 40 years.
Excited to install those new LED headlights!
Click to view attachment
cause
400 miles total down and finally home—thanks all, my father and I had a blast.
MDTerp
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jul 10 2022, 01:37 PM) *

@MDTerp had a really good time testing out others rigs in the makeshift parking lot track laugh.gif

Hey Len handed me his keys, what was I supposed to do? confused24.gif
shag
I didn't see anyone who looked like they were not having a great time. Even without the drive around the track I still enjoyed myself immensely. Many thanks go to Len, Linda and Bob and to all of those who graciously helped. I would like to thank all of the sponsers for their great gifts too.
Olympic 914
Another fantastic event.

The few drops of rain didn't dampen anyone's spirit.

Great catching up with people again. and cool prizes.

780 miles round trip and the car ran flawlessly. Everyone drove, driving.gif nary a trailer in sight. No breakdowns piratenanner.gif

Thanks to Big Len, Linda, and Bob for setting this up. and Steve for the 914 Beer beer.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
StarBear
The complete line of classic air-cooled beers from 914 Brewing:
+ 70-6 East Coast IPA. “Loud N’ fast”. Rory Gallagher’s car
+ Creamsicle Cream Ale. “Smooth and cool”. Tony Alber’s car
+ D-Jet 2.0 Bohemian Pilsner. “Czechmate!” Bruce and Ellen Hayes’ car (new to the stable)
+ Bumblebee Lemon Drop IPA. “Just a little stinger”. Ian Karr’s car
+ L-Jet Summer Ale. “Feel the breeze”. Steve Rice’s car
+ Gathering German Pilsner. “The Northeast’s finest”. Honoring Len and Bob for their work to make this year’s event happen. With shouts out to Linda and Ellen, and the vendors, too!
Caps and neck labels are color coded and feature our special 5-speed shift knob. The labels display photos of the owners’ actual cars.
beer3.gif
Click to view attachment
ejm
Another awesome event! A big Thank You to Len, Linda and Bob and everyone that that contributed to making a good time for all. And many thanks to the vendors for great raffle prizes!

Lots of nice cars showed up but my favorite were the ones you could eat.

Click to view attachment
theer
Thanks to the organizers and raffle donors! My son, Ben and I had a great time.

A little over 800 miles (x 2 cars), including a bunch of laps around the parking lot race track. Both cars ran perfectly. A couple of hot no-starts after stopping for gas, which just means I'll finally get around to installing the big-Ford-solenoid-bypass I've had in a box for a couple of years... probably, maybe.

See ya next year!
StarBear
QUOTE(theer @ Jul 11 2022, 10:36 AM) *

Thanks to the organizers and raffle donors! My son, Ben and I had a great time.

A little over 800 miles (x 2 cars), including a bunch of laps around the parking lot race track. Both cars ran perfectly. A couple of hot no-starts after stopping for gas, which just means I'll finally get around to installing the big-Ford-solenoid-bypass I've had in a box for a couple of years... probably, maybe.

See ya next year!

Great to have you and congrats on the mileage. All the cars did so well!
Indeed, do the solenoid. Not a problem once since doing it.
VaccaRabite
Click to view attachment
VaccaRabite
Click to view attachment
VaccaRabite
Click to view attachment
StarBear
QUOTE(VaccaRabite @ Jul 11 2022, 02:14 PM) *

Suitable for framing! Glad to meet you and Amy.
rgolia
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jul 9 2022, 08:10 AM) *

sad.gif beerchug.gif
couda, wouda, shouda

Where were you....I had no help if repairs were needed.
TonyA
Click to view attachmentOMG.

driving.gif Just got home. What a great weekend. Thanks Lenny and company you know who you are and all the sponsors. Didn’t win again even tried brown nosing holding the flashlight for Bob! That beer was fantastic going to put the caps back on for keepsakes.
Went to Wildwood anyway on Sunday drove the entire coast from Atlantic City to North Willdwood stayed in Longport. I had an old friend yell my name while driving thru Stone Harbor. ( We wouldn’t need a megaphone with this guy). Pulled a U turn. And talked for an hour about cars.
BENBRO02
Fay and I had a great time and would like to thank Len, Linda, and Bob for set up and organization. Special thanks to Linda for introducing me to a new Tequila and sponsoring the food… And Steve for handing out 914 beer to everyone. It was great too. I hope I see a lot of you at Okteenerfest in mid-September. There is no better way to enjoy your cars than taking a long weekend and spending time with classy people with the common interest.

Thanks all (including the sponsors for the silent auction) for a great weekend!

Ben Broker
BENBRO02
Another photo. Probably very similar to others.
Dion
Great pics Zach. Nice work Tony! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.