Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: replying to every topic is not mandatory
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
SLITS
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 26 2006, 09:27 AM) *

QUOTE(Lou W @ Oct 26 2006, 09:01 AM) *

Verners Ginger Ale mixed with Milk, mmmmm beer3.gif

And flavored KY is better than MW. On tacos.

Soft or hard?
Sammy
content removed
tdgray
OMHMFG av-943.gif

There's not too many threads where you can witness gingerale being compared to the taste of ass... in a rain barrel no less.

BTW... I really don't want to know how you know what ass tastes like blink.gif
Dr Evil
agree.gif I use Shriracha in my chili. My favorite hot sauce by far. Its at teh tables of all the finer pho places (I just had pho for lunch).
SLITS
QUOTE(tdgray @ Oct 26 2006, 11:46 AM) *

OMHMFG av-943.gif

There's not too many threads where you can witness gingerale being compared to the taste of ass... in a rain barrel no less.

BTW... I really don't want to know how you know what ass tastes like blink.gif

Obviously not a member of MDoA
nomore9one4
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 26 2006, 10:54 AM) *

agree.gif I use Shriracha in my chili. My favorite hot sauce by far. Its at teh tables of all the finer pho places (I just had pho for lunch).

I will not eat anything that sounds like "poo" stromberg.gif barf.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 26 2006, 09:27 AM) *

QUOTE(Lou W @ Oct 26 2006, 09:01 AM) *

Verners Ginger Ale mixed with Milk, mmmmm beer3.gif

Vernor's, ya nitwit. biggrin.gif The real stuff on tap. Only reason to visit Detroit.
And flavored KY is better than MW. On tacos.

There are many gastronomic reasons to visit Detroit --- I grew up there ------

Detroit style Coney Island Hamburgers AND Hotdogs . chowtime.gif Coney Detroit Style
IPB Image

Michigan apple cider, all are good, Yate's is the best.
IPB Image

John chowtime.gif

P.S. A Vernor's float with a good quality vanilla ice cream is devine.

Dr Evil
MW is the toping for people who can no longer make their own semen, or cant find a gay lover to donate, and still miss the flavor.

(No I do not now what semen taste like because I wont eat it either {sick fuckers knew you were thinking it])
Flat VW
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 26 2006, 12:24 PM) *

MW is the toping for people who can no longer make their own semen, or cant find a gay lover to donate, and still miss the flavor.

(No I do not now what semen taste like because I wont eat it either {sick fuckers knew you were thinking it])

That has put me off my lunch, Mike. icon8.gif

John

P.S. If you have to say it, it ain't true. happy11.gif
/L.
Sorry Jeff you were having a bad hair day. But I think all the personalities on this board are pretty damn funny!! happy11.gif They're serious when they need to be and that is what counts confused24.gif

and
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 24 2006, 03:18 PM) *

Roses are red, violets are blue, I like peanut butter, do you skate?

WTF.gif is met by this?? I didn't get it but it was so dumb that I laughed at it laugh.gif

popcorn[1].gif

tdgray
I agree with the Doc... uh just on the MW part not the other.

MW SUCKS.

Real Mayo is the only way to go. chowtime.gif
SLITS

And your expertise on this was gained how? Your last line sounds like "he protesteth to much" ..... GUILTY you semen sucker

Edit.... I see that the rest of the east coast losers are now rallying behind you .... get it .... behind you .....
aircooledboy
By the power vested in me( and clearly demonstrated by my ability to accurately predict what ass, stewed in a nasty old rain barrel would taste like, without ever having tasted said ass), I HEREBY DEMAND THAT THIS THREAD BE GRANTED "CLASSIC" STATUS, and that it be preserved in it's entirety for future generations to study, and meditate thereon.
aktion035.gif thumb3d.gif

What the hell was this thread about again?
SLITS
QUOTE(aircooledboy @ Oct 26 2006, 01:02 PM) *

Post Whores
highways
DONKEY SHOW!!!

dead horse.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 26 2006, 03:44 PM) *

And your expertise on this was gained how? Your last line sounds like "he protesteth to much" ..... GUILTY you semen sucker

Edit.... I see that the rest of the east coast losers are now rallying behind you .... get it .... behind you .....

Ron, you know me and I am not a small, weak guy. So far I am the biggest, meanest 914 owning mammal out here. There is no way that I would be the catcher flipa.gif
SLITS
Yeh, I know .... but it makes good reading
Howard
I must respond.

Soft or hard? Is it wrong to like firm buns and soft tacos?

Sriracha's the kind, no? I kinda gave up on tabasco when I came to the conclusion it was just chili flavored vinegar. Smart Boy!

Detroit Coney Island? Coney Island is in NY, home of all good food, ya wannabe.

MW Sucks? Agreed, but he has a 3.2 so he sucks faster now.

So far I am the biggest, meanest 914 owning mammal out here. Whatever, if you didn't have such a nice girlfriend we wouldn't let you in.

Dr Evil
Take your meds Howie. There is no "we", just you. The voices dont get a vote as to whether or not I can play here wink.gif
914nerd
QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 25 2006, 05:02 PM) *

"Butter up that bacon boy, and bacon up that suasage"

Anyone .....anyone.........???????????????

"But, dad my heart hurts..."

We hae been watching this thread with interest and, for simplicity's sake, I am forced to decide that you are all post whores
fortunately, I don't have any problem with that
plus, your whoring makes for good entertainment
sheeplove.gif

I, on the other hand, am not a post whore
cool_shades.gif
SLITS
Watch it Howie ...... He appears to be French ...... he's gonna hunt you down and surrender.
Howard
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 26 2006, 01:40 PM) *

Watch it Howie ...... He appears to be French ...... he's gonna hunt you down and surrender.

Nah, I'm safe. I have more hair. Next subject. Heated election going on in our town. How should I vote?

Yea?
Click to view attachment

Nay?
Click to view attachment

G e o r g e
QUOTE(914nerd @ Oct 26 2006, 01:38 PM) *

I, on the other hand, am not a post whore
cool_shades.gif

The first step is admitting you have a problem

soon it will be clear you sir are a post whore
914nerd
me? a post whore?
:smielyofrighteousindignation:
I never...
As for this post, you never saw me
ph34r.gif
tdgray
Uncle Howie... Think of the kids on erection election day.

VOTE NO ON Z

Voting yes will lead to nothing but hairy ass pictures and girlie avatars on every street corner blink.gif
tdgray
Oh and I am not officially a PWIT until 2,000 post got fifty-seven to go.

popcorn[1].gif
/L.
QUOTE(aircooledboy @ Oct 26 2006, 01:02 PM) *

By the power vested in me( and clearly demonstrated by my ability to predict what ass, stewed in a nasty old rain barrel would taste like, without ever having tasted said ass), I HEREBY DEMAND THAT THIS THREAD BE GRANTED "CLASSIC" STATUS, and that it be preserved in it's entirety for future generations to study, and meditate thereon.
aktion035.gif thumb3d.gif

agree.gif This has to be one of the funniest posts ever! screwy.gif
U all be Post Whores happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
what did i miss?

sofar the biggest laugh was the eric shea/bd1308 drawing LOL
SLITS
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 26 2006, 01:48 PM) *

Nah, I'm safe. I have more hair. Next subject. Heated election going on in our town. How should I vote?

Yea?
Click to view attachment

Nay?
Click to view attachment

Be safe .....vote for the side carrying WMD.
SLITS
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 26 2006, 02:27 PM) *

what did i miss?

sofar the biggest laugh was the eric shea/bd1308 drawing LOL

You, Junior Admin, do not belong here as you have repeatedly demonstrated that you have absolutely no sense of humor and have openly stated that you prefer Mayo over Miracle Whip.

Out damned spot I say .... out!!!! mad.gif
Aaron Cox
you choad...

i dont eat mayo nor MW.....

yummy... PB and J on saltine crackers!
SLITS
And yer mommy dresses you too (badly I might add).
Sammy
content removed
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 26 2006, 02:49 PM) *

your mom dresses me sometimes...

but mostly undresses me
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 26 2006, 02:50 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 26 2006, 02:49 PM) *

your mom dresses me sometimes...

but mostly undresses me

AA

slit's mom??? with as old as he is that would make her 100+ yer wub.gif or icon8.gif

but not to stray off topic ,

i hope all of your clothing needs are made of blew cheese barf.gif
JPB
QUOTE(Sammy @ Oct 26 2006, 02:34 PM) *

Miracle whip? Gingler ale? A1?
wimps.
I go through a bottle of this stuff every other month and I'm the only one in the house that eats it. Taiwan hot sauce, no vinegar taste, good flavor, and hot.
I put it on everything except ice cream.

YES!!!! Thats the sauce for my coveted beef noodle soup with thi basil smilie_pokal.gif

I'm a "PP"post prostitute bihotches and I will PP all over youins in my JIHAAAAAADD!!!
Howard
QUOTE(George H. @ Oct 26 2006, 02:55 PM) *

AA
slit's mom??? with as old as he is that would make her 100+ yer wub.gif or icon8.gif

Stop with the old, already. I just found out Z's mom is only 3 years older than me. He could be my son. Holy shit! owned.gif
Sammy
content removed
Aaron Cox
how does spicey food conquer a hangover?
So.Cal.914

agree.gif

av-943.gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 26 2006, 03:20 PM) *

how does spicey food conquer a hangover?

because with in minutes gringo's like you and i spend the rest of the day pain30.gif

therfore flushing your system of the evils of beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
SLITS
We, on the green side, ignore all posts from the brown side.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 26 2006, 03:31 PM) *

We, on the green side, ignore all posts from the brown side.

My computer must be color blind because I can' t tell the difference.

Is it a smell thing?

JPB
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 26 2006, 05:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 26 2006, 01:48 PM) *

Yea?
Click to view attachment

Nay?
Click to view attachment

Be safe .....vote for the side carrying WMD.

I say vote yes for ZZZZZZZZEEEEEZZ nuts of mine biggrin.gif And I reject this post whore title for I am a profesional, I sir am a POST PROSTITUTE!!!! sheeplove.gif

I sHall PP all over this this thing in a gesture of ar15.gif JIHAD!!!
Sammy
content removed
Sammy
content removed
JPB
One word , habanero!!! And it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire.

beer.gif Not only a cultivator, I am also a client pain30.gif
drewvw

That totally reminded me of the simpsons: "Watch out Itchy, He's Irish!"

quick funny video

(I'm Irish don't be offended you post whores)
G e o r g e
QUOTE(JPB @ Oct 26 2006, 04:04 PM) *

One word , habanero!!!

here is the best habanero jerky on the west coast

not to be used with MW or blew cheese
JPB
To the all and mighty SLITS, If we are not post whores than what are we? I ask all my brethern, than what are we? If we are not handy or knowledgable, we are entertaining none the less!!

beer.gif I raise a glass to all who are not ashamed to be labeled POST WHORES and to our HOMAGE this has been the most post hits in the lease amount of time I can ever remember since my first day on this fine garage forum. Hear hear!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.