Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: replying to every topic is not mandatory
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Matt Meyer
Well they might both be true because May Day is May 1st.

But I have proof. Just look on the Titianic's Manifest.

It is right there.....
HOLD - D - Mayo

rhodyguy
this is a good recipe for a dip.

small can/jar of artichoke hearts packed in water. NOT marinated!! it will ruin the whole thing.

1 cup MAYO. NOT MW!! it will REALLY ruin the whole thing.

one of those smallish wedges of parmesean cheese.

a couple of cloves of minced garlic.

process or smash up the hearts with a fork (not too fine. sorta course.) grate the cheese. add all the ingredients and mix well.

put the mix in a pyrex baking dish and cook at 350* for about 20 minutes. check it, and continue cooking until the top is a golden brown and the whole thing is bubbling. i have found frito *scoops* work best for serving. believe me, you'll be the hit of the party with this one.

k
Lavanaut

* one George H. W. Bush
* one Barbara Bush

Combine ingredients, toss in bed, allow to simmer for nine months.

Believe me, you'll be the hit of the Republican party with this one.
SLITS
QUOTE(Headrage @ Oct 31 2006, 12:44 PM) *

blink.gif I just realized something. Do you MW guys use it on artichokes??????

When, with excited palate, I consider the consumption of Russian Thistles, the only word that comes to mind is BUTTER
rhodyguy
we need the *thought* police on isle 2 please. artichokes... the most work for the least amount of food ever. the worst.

k
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 31 2006, 02:06 PM) *

When, with excited palate, I consider the consumption of Russian Thistles, the only word that comes to mind is BUTTER

Oh man mayo and butter....tonguegasm. And I beg to differ, I have heard for

many many years that it was an iceberg, NO..I say no it wasn't an iceberg it was

a GIANT dab of Mircle Wip. I can see how the two could be confused in the dark,

late at night, in the middle of the atlantic, but I know and the conspirators know

that they set that mass of meyham adrift. It only slowed down the advance of

Mayo, it didn't stop it AND AS MY MAYO TROOPS ADVANCE ACROSS THIS LAND

AND ON TOWARDS THE HORIZON NO MW WILL BE SAFE.
Lou W
I thought the Mayo Indians won the war huh.gif
JPB
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 31 2006, 04:30 PM) *

small can/jar of artichoke hearts packed in water. NOT marinated!! it will ruin the whole thing.

1 cup MAYO. NOT MW!! it will REALLY ruin the whole thing.

one of those smallish wedges of parmesean cheese.

a couple of cloves of minced garlic.

process or smash up the hearts with a fork (not too fine. sorta course.) grate the cheese. add all the ingredients and mix well.

put the mix in a pyrex baking dish and cook at 350* for about 20 minutes. check it, and continue cooking until the top is a golden brown and the whole thing is bubbling. i have found frito *scoops* work best for serving. believe me, you'll be the hit of the party with this one.

k

MMMMmmm mayo Italian dip smilie_pokal.gif
G e o r g e

BUTTER

just not Margarine barf.gif

maybe Margarine is what is wrong MW
G e o r g e
And blew cheese is moldy margarine
SLITS
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Oct 31 2006, 02:32 PM) *

Oh man mayo and butter....tonguegasm. And I beg to differ, I have heard for

many many years that it was an iceberg, NO..I say no it wasn't an iceberg it was

a GIANT dab of Mircle Wip. I can see how the two could be confused in the dark,

late at night, in the middle of the atlantic, but I know and the conspirators know

that they set that mass of meyham adrift. It only slowed down the advance of

Mayo, it didn't stop it AND AS MY MAYO TROOPS ADVANCE ACROSS THIS LAND

AND ON TOWARDS THE HORIZON NO MW WILL BE SAFE.

Well, it seems the truth has finally won out. Yes, I set that giant dab of MW loose to sink the shipment of mayo to the new world. Mayo was invented by the French as a mind altering drug that sought to sway the world's tastebuds away from MW and clog the arteries of their targets so they wouldn't have to fight. They knew they would lose in the end. It was a diabolical plot that was averted. It was headed by Maurice Osma Mayo Laden.
Allan
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 31 2006, 03:13 PM) *

Yes, I set that giant dab of MW loose to sink the shipment of mayo to the new world.

What kinda spoon did ya use? confused24.gif
So.Cal.914
The war is not over yet.
SLITS
A BFS
scotty b
I see you guys have fallen for another one of our gubments great "stories" . I refer of course to the Titanic "accident" as they claim. If you look into the whole story you will see it is riddled with deceipt and coverup. When the Titanic was completed it's real purpose was to carry nuclear (newculer for thoise of you in Rio Linda) missles across the ocean in a manner not to raise any suspicion. Hence a great and wonderful cruise ship. Now here is the frist clue...CRUISE ship[....CRUISE missle....Tom CRUISE plays an undercover agent hellbent to save the world from a nuclear (newculer) assualt from crazed Russian operatives.The lower portion of the ship DID NOT contain ruffians and miscreants but it DID contain the actual missles and well trainedtechnicians who were as the trip progressed completing the construction of said missles) Now as to the "accident" it seems that while in transit, there was a "mishap" in the missle assembly room involving a rogue Bolivian C.T.U. agent by the name of Juan Pablo Kerplinsky (seems his father was from the Ukraine) Juan Pablo had been hired by the I.R.A. to infiltrate what they suspected to be a missle transaction between the U.S. and Great Britain. What Juan Pablo discovered was that and much more. Once in wih the British gubment Juan went to werk at an underground missle factory beneath the moors of Scotland. Yes there is a missle factory under the moors. The "bogman" found a few years ago is another story you have been fed! Once at the missle factory Juan did all he could to fit in and quickly progressed to become one of the most trusted employees and was sent on the Titanic assembly mission as the chief resident. During the trip Juan was overheard on his cell phone communicating with theI.R.A. as to the whereabouts of the ship and what his orders would be. Juan was quickly assualted by the other team member who knew of no other recourse at this time. Juan being a quick minded and well trained assassin had to free himself, and continue on with his mission using whatever was within his reach.Juan quickly noticed his bag sitting on the counter and realized in that bag was exactly what he need; his lunch. No not because Juan Pablo was huingry but because any well trained spy always has a weapon handy even in the most obscure places. Juan lunged with all of his strength and just barely got his fingers on the bag! Success!! As the bag fell to the ground Juan reached inside and grabbed what he hoped would be his weapon of choice. He wrapped his little sausage fingers around his jambed his thumb intot he sandwich and promptly shoved that same thumb into this assassins eye. His now former tam member reeled bad in pain as the Miracle Whip burned his retinas to a blinding oozing ball of goo. This gave Juan Pablo just enough time to douse the poor comrade with Blew cheese dressing and finish him off. Several other teamates had now entered having heard the screams of pain, and Juan had no choice now but to end it all. He promptly proceeded to dissasemble his ham sandwich and use the individual pieces as weapons by tossing them under the feet of his would be assailants. As we all know Miracle whip is extremely slippery and his assailants immediatley hit the deck and were knocked unconscious. Now with little time to waste Juan had to come up with some way of either taking over the ship or destroying the cargo.Knowing all to well his chances of taking over the ship were all but impossible Juan Pablo carried out what is now one of the greatest coverups in world history. Juan approached the missles unclear of what is was he would actually do to dissable them and destroy the proof so he did the first thing that came to mind. He actually ATE some Miracle whip, drank a Micky's and turned as quickly as possible away from the side of the ship and farted. Juan gastric expulsion of toxicity immediately blew a gaping hole through the hull of the mighty beast.

Iceberg my ass!

Miracle Whip, Mickey's and Juan Pablo Kerplinsky's ass are the ORIGINAL weapon of mASS destruction! blink.gif
So.Cal.914
smiley_notworthy.gif
rhodyguy
put the bong away scott. blink.gif

k
JPB
Scott again you have given us fact but you forget one thing, it was the power of the french MAYONAISE which blinded him! Everyone knows that MW is a genital lubricant!! beer.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 31 2006, 04:00 PM) *

put the bong away scott. blink.gif

k

I know it's hard to believe you have been decieved for so many years but I'm here for ya brother. Sometimes the truth is hard but it must be known.

Next topic.....Miracle Whip or bong water ?
scotty b
DAMMIT I just made my own spelling list!

Decieved should be spelled deceived. I before E except after C !

Damn the French! those lazy pricks were in the upper lounge drinking wine and eating brie cheese. They were totally unaware as to the goings on down below. Imagine that the French were unaware. idea.gif
JPB
You are correct again since most of them were probably fusching with there faces biggrin.gif
SLITS
Bong water is really nasty until you stir in a little MW to give it a slight tart taste. Placed in a brandy snifter and served with roaches is an absloute delight.

Caution, do not mix bong water with Mayo ..... Mayo sucks the life outta good bong water.
Mr.C
QUOTE(JPB @ Oct 31 2006, 04:27 PM) *

You are correct again since most of them were probably fusching with there faces biggrin.gif

Quit using this biggrin.gif It's in every one of your posts........ mad.gif
scotty b
HEY HEY, HO HO, MIRACLE WHIP HAS GOT TO G O!

HEY HEY, HO HO, MIRACLE WHIP HAS GOT TO GO!

The preceding was paid for in part by:

[color=#33FF33][b]Say no to Slits in '06 campaign
So.Cal.914
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 31 2006, 04:10 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

[/quote]

I have had my tastes of bong water(In the interests of science) and know matter

how vial and putrid MW might be bong water is worse....but i'll still have to go with

the bong water, at least it is a taste that I can live with.
scotty b
[quote name='So.Cal.914' date='Oct 31 2006, 05:02 PM' post='806998']
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 31 2006, 04:10 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

[/quote]

I have had my taists of bong water(In the interests of science) and know matter

how vial and putrid MW might be bong water is worse....but i'll still have to go with

the bong water, at least it is a taist that I can live with.
[/quote]

Yeah and you can actually wash out the bong water flavor, not so easy after a dollop of MW icon8.gif
Oh and uh P.S. rolleyes.gif

No matter

Taist is actually spelled taste ! (i'm out to piss off everyone with this!)
So.Cal.914
I've been sick.

Accidently injested some MW brain function minimal life support necessary.
SLITS
MW for life

Mayo for death

A-1 for muff diving

Blew Cheese for something that smells worse than sweaty feet

Slits in '06

Slits in '06

Sponsored by the Miracle Whip Committee to ReElect Slits in '06

PS .... What I am running for? Mayo masticators are wimps.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 31 2006, 06:50 PM) *

Sponsored by the Miracle Whip Committee to ReElect Slits in '06

PS .... What I am running for? Mayo masticators are wimps.

Well it couldn't be for Mayo..r
bondo
"Give me Ham on five, hold the Mayo."
KELTY360
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 31 2006, 02:15 PM) *

we need the *thought* police on isle 2 please. artichokes... the most work for the least amount of food ever. the worst.

k

Yeah, like dungeness crab is easy to eat. At least you don't need a nutcraker to eat artichokes. headbang.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 31 2006, 10:40 PM) *

k

Yeah, like dungeness crab is easy to eat. At least you don't need a nutcraker to eat artichokes. headbang.gif

Oh their to hard to eat....Geeze. Do you also have your girl just pull one leg

out of her Levi's? biggrin.gif
KELTY360
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 31 2006, 03:40 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
I see you guys have fallen for another one of our gubments great "stories" . I refer of course to the Titanic "accident" as they claim. If you look into the whole story you will see it is riddled with deceipt and coverup. When the Titanic was completed it's real purpose was to carry nuclear (newculer for thoise of you in Rio Linda) missles across the ocean in a manner not to raise any suspicion. Hence a great and wonderful cruise ship. Now here is the frist clue...CRUISE ship[....CRUISE missle....Tom CRUISE plays an undercover agent hellbent to save the world from a nuclear (newculer) assualt from crazed Russian operatives.The lower portion of the ship DID NOT contain ruffians and miscreants but it DID contain the actual missles and well trainedtechnicians who were as the trip progressed completing the construction of said missles) Now as to the "accident" it seems that while in transit, there was a "mishap" in the missle assembly room involving a rogue Bolivian C.T.U. agent by the name of Juan Pablo Kerplinsky (seems his father was from the Ukraine) Juan Pablo had been hired by the I.R.A. to infiltrate what they suspected to be a missle transaction between the U.S. and Great Britain. What Juan Pablo discovered was that and much more. Once in wih the British gubment Juan went to werk at an underground missle factory beneath the moors of Scotland. Yes there is a missle factory under the moors. The "bogman" found a few years ago is another story you have been fed! Once at the missle factory Juan did all he could to fit in and quickly progressed to become one of the most trusted employees and was sent on the Titanic assembly mission as the chief resident. During the trip Juan was overheard on his cell phone communicating with theI.R.A. as to the whereabouts of the ship and what his orders would be. Juan was quickly assualted by the other team member who knew of no other recourse at this time. Juan being a quick minded and well trained assassin had to free himself, and continue on with his mission using whatever was within his reach.Juan quickly noticed his bag sitting on the counter and realized in that bag was exactly what he need; his lunch. No not because Juan Pablo was huingry but because any well trained spy always has a weapon handy even in the most obscure places. Juan lunged with all of his strength and just barely got his fingers on the bag! Success!! As the bag fell to the ground Juan reached inside and grabbed what he hoped would be his weapon of choice. He wrapped his little sausage fingers around his jambed his thumb intot he sandwich and promptly shoved that same thumb into this assassins eye. His now former tam member reeled bad in pain as the Miracle Whip burned his retinas to a blinding oozing ball of goo. This gave Juan Pablo just enough time to douse the poor comrade with Blew cheese dressing and finish him off. Several other teamates had now entered having heard the screams of pain, and Juan had no choice now but to end it all. He promptly proceeded to dissasemble his ham sandwich and use the individual pieces as weapons by tossing them under the feet of his would be assailants. As we all know Miracle whip is extremely slippery and his assailants immediatley hit the deck and were knocked unconscious. Now with little time to waste Juan had to come up with some way of either taking over the ship or destroying the cargo.Knowing all to well his chances of taking over the ship were all but impossible Juan Pablo carried out what is now one of the greatest coverups in world history. Juan approached the missles unclear of what is was he would actually do to dissable them and destroy the proof so he did the first thing that came to mind. He actually ATE some Miracle whip, drank a Micky's and turned as quickly as possible away from the side of the ship and farted. Juan gastric expulsion of toxicity immediately blew a gaping hole through the hull of the mighty beast.

Iceberg my ass!

Miracle Whip, Mickey's and Juan Pablo Kerplinsky's ass are the ORIGINAL weapon of mASS destruction! blink.gif
[/quote]

Now that's a Juanderful story.......you really laid it on thick. screwy.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Oct 31 2006, 10:51 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 31 2006, 10:40 PM) *

k

Oh their to hard to eat....Geeze. Do you also have your girl just pull one leg

out of her Levi's? biggrin.gif

That's not very nice, she only has one leg..... icon8.gif
So.Cal.914
av-943.gif
rhodyguy
crab and lobster...the magots of the oceans. the more putrid the chicken pieces, the fuller the crab pots. i won't eat either of them. too much like mw.

k
mudfoot76
Crab and lobster are the animal world equal to bleu cheese and miracle whip. No amount of ranch dressing could drown out that kind of evil.

Pinapple-jalapeno-BBQ pizza? I bet that would be really good, but even better with ranch.

Problems with your tailshift to sideshift conversion? You just haven't used enough ranch, my friend!

four VS six? Both are equally tasty when smothered with ranch.

I seem to have misplaced my robitussin....
So.Cal.914
Now don't get me wrong I love crab & lobster but one thing has always puzzled

me WHAT on earth was the guy thinking that ate the first king crab? OMG have

you seen a live king crab? It's like a Giant spider wearing spiked armor plateing.

What could have been appealing about that fugly bastard?????????????????????

Allan
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Nov 1 2006, 07:43 AM) *

WHAT on earth was the guy thinking that ate the first king crab?

I think he fell asleep and just happened to wake up with one in his mouth.
URY914
Mayo was Zack's name in "Officer and a Gentleman". (No gerbil jokes please.)
SLITS
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 1 2006, 08:47 AM) *

In every class, there's always one joker who thinks that he's smarter than me. In this class, that happens to be you. Isn't it, Mayonnaise?

URY914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 1 2006, 09:55 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 1 2006, 08:47 AM) *

In every class, there's always one joker who thinks that he's smarter than me. In this class, that happens to be you. Isn't it, Mayonnaise?

His DI called him Mayo. Which is short for MayonNAISE.
jsteele22
Seeing how much you guys like artichokes, I did a few searches of the archives. The following all came up with hits :

cabbage
cauliflower
asparagus
broccoli
spinach
kale (Yes, effin' kale ! WTF ?)
leeks (Okay, it was a spellling erorr)

No wonder there's so much interest in MW.

For the record : I'm a Mayo Man. I like artichokes and asparagus with butter. And lately, I've found myself wondering whether guinea pigs taste like chicken or pork.
KELTY360
QUOTE(jsteele22 @ Nov 1 2006, 10:56 AM) *

For the record : I'm a Mayo Man. I like artichokes and asparagus with butter. And lately, I've found myself wondering whether guinea pigs taste like chicken or pork.

It's a PIG, of course it tastes like chicken......sheesh!
JPB
agree.gif I know!! I like fat girls tooooooooo wink.gif
scotty b
MMMmmm all this talk of crabs and Mayo and jalapenos is making me hungry for some crab dip
gary gartner

"His DI called him Mayo. Which is short for MayonNAISE"

Oh Mr Ury,
I have been wrong about more important thins, but
pretty sure the DI called him " Mayonnaise"

givemebeer.gif
So.Cal.914
It's scary that you guys know so much about the movie Officer and a Gentleman.

URY914
QUOTE(gary gartner @ Nov 1 2006, 04:14 PM) *

"His DI called him Mayo. Which is short for MayonNAISE"

Oh Mr Ury,
I have been wrong about more important thins, but
pretty sure the DI called him " Mayonnaise"

givemebeer.gif

He did call him"Mayonnaise" but he also called him "Mayo". Because you see, his name was Zack Mayo! Look it up.
nomore9one4
pain30.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.