Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Appearance and Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
MattR
I read somewhere you guys were going to make bumper tops to replace the (often cracked) rubber pieces from the factory. Is this still a possibility?
morph
bumpertops yes,subbox bieng done.i build parts as i need them for a project im working on.also yes i would be intrested in seeing what you made.nice car too(degreeoff) just been real busy get very little time to sit down in front of the club.any questions or just wanna talk to me about anything 914 feel free 503-551-6191
james
appearance & performance

any ideas on a web hosting or designer ? anyone?
info ?pms are welcome wink.gif we really do need a web page
reverie
New product: LE Airdam replica..

OMG, that is stunning!! pray.gif

I'd love to have one. PM sent.
pastordavid
pm sent
goose2
James...I remember you mentioning rear valences earlier....any news?
MattR
QUOTE (morphenspectra @ Oct 20 2005, 07:28 AM)
bumpertops yes

Do you have an estimated time of deilvery? A possible price?
Cano
Are you guys going to be doing entire bumpers in addition to just the tops? If so, will you be doing anything other than the early style ('70-'72, I think), and when do you think they might be available for sale?
rickyhgarcia
user posted image

Do you have a picture of this bass box installed?
morph
Ok i guess i have alot of questions to awnser. ohmy.gif You would think i would learn that when winter hits.Alot of peoples cars go in the garage and they start messin with it,and ordering parts(same thing happened last two nov.&dec)So thank you to all of you that made nov & feb a record sales ending to our year here.I would like to apologize to those of you who got your order late,and might be still waiting.
Now on to the new.We wont be releasing any new products till we hire & train a person(or persons) to do some of my regular production work.I am just spread to thin to make parts & produce new designs.
and again thank you to all of you who bought our products over the last few years.You have made our company what it is today,And i am proud that so many 914 owners have made the choice to put my parts in there cars

Thank you
james
appearance & performance

ps:all of our orders will be shipped by Jan 11
and again thank you

Bertus
Just wanted to let everybody know I ordered a center console from James and could not be happier with it!

James I was wondering if your deluxe carpet kit comes in tan? On your website it say black, charcoal, and brown. Plus do you have any pics of tan if you have it?

Thanks,

Bert
DougC
Bert, I order Tan with chocolate brown trim (to match my seats) before Christmas and haven't received them yet sad.gif I'm sure they'll be great once they arrive but I'm sure hopeing I'll get a message soon saying they were shipped. I'll shoot plenty on pictures once they're installed.

Doug C
Bertus
Thanks Doug! I would like to check it out once they are in.

Bert
morph
we are very sorry about your order doug,our carpet bonder decided to take a two week vacation to see his family in mexico.and didnt tell us he was going to dry.gif (he got back on the 4 th)
so we have a few un happy carpet customers sad.gif your kit is done & leaving today. and yes we do tan carpets in plush only.
d914
I just did a trial fit of the sub box, amazing fit, just like a glove!! can't wait toe power up the whole thing...
tdgray
Pssst.... poke.gif James... bumper tops. I'll need a rear one soon. Just a poke.gif

Also, my interior is goin back in soon. I'll have an order for ya shortly.
computers4kids
Hi,
I ordered one of the carpet sets ($175) from ebay on Friday January 20th that you make (charcoal loop). I have sent a message with the paypal purchase and 2 emails asking if I could buy a front and rear trunk charcoal perlon carpet kit as well. I would really like to support you...I've heard great things about your work, but I have recieved no responses to my inquiries. If you are not interested, I would appreciate a response so I could order elsewhere.
Thanks, Mark
morph
i just looked to make sure,for some reason i have no e mails from you.sorry for any miss communication wink.gif
i would be more than happy to sell you a set.
our direct e mail is hjhl@worldnet.att.net or you can call me directly at 503-551-6191.

Tom
Saw that you were making an offer for the AMCO center console that Kerry is selling. Are you going to make some of these? I would be interested in one if you decide to do that.
Thanks, Tom
morph
yes we are going to reproduce that item.

We have been on the search for a better location for us to live as well for me to build a bigger shop.(could not build on the land we are on now )
well we finally found it.(and for a smokin price too)
no point in in creasing demad if you cannot keep up with it.
we obtained a two acre lot with a four bedroom with large shop areas with a two car garage smilie_pokal.gif for 129!yes 129500.00
we knew if we didnt not step up ,we was going to have problems with meeting demad.the old owner signed at title this morn.done deal.
hiedi is happy she gets a nicer house.im happy cause now i can do so much more. we will return to dismantleing 914s,and will also take in 911 as well (donors for teeners ohmy.gif ) and also we will be putting out alot of parts we have been talking about in the past. some are ready to go.some will be first seen at the wcc06 in portland.so this is just a update.no we havent fell of the planet,just shifting gears to keep up with growth.
james
appearance & performance
(and yes my spelling sucks ,for those who have never met me i am only typing with one hand laugh.gif )
goose2
James...congrats on closing the deal! Looking forward to new products.
Randy
McMark
Great news James! smilie_pokal.gif Awesome price. ohmy.gif

What ever happened to the deal we talked about?
morph
i will be in touch by fri Mark, needed to iron this out first. still quite not done yet.ill have keys by thurs need to go in and start setting up.buy some new equipment.
james
Chris Pincetich
Congrats on buying a house! With a new house, you'll have even less time to spend on the 914s laugh.gif

Anyway, that's my situation...fix sink, fix trunk hinge, paint bathroom, paint valence, rewire dining room fan, rewire auot door locks....

When do I get to see the fiberglass bumper tops??
beerchug.gif
shoguneagle
Glad to see you got the property you wanted. You make "killer parts"". I will definitely need some over the next couple of years for the -6 I am building. Keep up the good work.
RickS
When are you planning in breaking into the 911 market? Your work on 914 parts are nothing less than phenominal, and would be well received by the 911 group. Early door pockets (both types) 67 - 73 would be snapped up in a second if priced about half of the current going rate - $300 per piece. Your speaker set-up would also be ideal for 911s which lack the space and for people who do not want to cut up their interiors. Your consoles would also work nicely for 911s lacking a good subwoofer and the guage we all want but are missing - Volt. PS I just bought a 2.0 already equiped with your sub-console and front mount speakers and I am very impressed.

Rick
sdinse
Hmmm ... I just checked your ebay store and could not find a listing for the side pods with the blaupunkt speakers. Just listings for the 3 piece kit (2 sides and the console/sub), the panels only(no speakers), and a cut it yourself kit with speakers. Is the finished version no longer available?
morph
Sent you a PM, let me know if you need anything else.

Hiedi
morph
Feedback Score: 914
Positive Feedback: 99.9%
Members who left a positive: 915
Members who left a negative: 1
All positive feedback received: 1252

nothing to exciting but we got our 914 th feed back today on e bay mueba.gif the only neg we got was from a used seat belt the wouldnt retract all the way rolleyes.gif
james
appearance & performance
sdinse
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jun 5 2006, 01:01 PM) *

Sent you a PM, let me know if you need anything else.

Hiedi

Hmmm . . .

I still don't see any listing in ebay for the just the speaker pods(without sub) with the blaupunkt speakers mounted that I hear so much about on the forum. I DO see them listed with some other speakers in an unfinished condition, however, I didn't really want to go through the cutting, painting, assembly, etc. process. In one of your current listings it was mentioned that there was a listing with the finished speaker pods available for $120. This is what I am looking for. Could you just sell this to me or do I really need to wait until it comes up on ebay again. Do you do any direct sales, or do I HAVE to go through ebay?

Thanks,
Steve
morph
no you dont need buy off e bay,but we do prefer pay pal. but here is a link to current listing speaker panels
our direct pay pal is hjhl@worldnet.att.net
james
sdinse
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jun 7 2006, 09:52 AM) *

no you dont need buy off e bay,but we do prefer pay pal. but here is a link to current listing speaker panels
our direct pay pal is hjhl@worldnet.att.net
james

Fantastic! I can do PayPal, no problem.

Available with 150 watt blaupunkt speakers in seperate auction for $120.

This is what I want. Let me know the total with shipping to 90640.

Thanks,
Steve
morph
[/quote]

Thanks,
Steve
[/quote]

Shipping on those are $15, I relisted them, here is a link for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4648219933

Hiedi

sdinse
[quote name='morphenspectra' date='Jun 7 2006, 07:52 PM' post='698281']
[/quote]

Thanks,
Steve
[/quote]

Shipping on those are $15, I relisted them, here is a link for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4648219933

Hiedi
[/quote]

Thanks again, the deal is done.

Steve
914werke
Aftermarket Door panels with fiberglass core, and all hardware are $220, these are made with period diamond push vinyl, unless you specify a plain black vinyl. $275 for basketweave vinyl. $20 shipping and handling

James Heidi, is the Diamond plush up to model yr 74 and the basket weave 75 &
->?
morph
Hiedi wrights these for me and does not always wright it exactly the way i say things. we started using diamond punch vinyl for a period looking door panel. no 914 ever came with diamond punch vinyl.we now have the correct vinyl for all years made.although we do not use the leather crease vinyl for the 70-71 unless asked for.
70 -71 plain vinyl
72-74 basket weave
75,75 square basket weave
and i have done a entire interiors with diamond punch and it looked great. where they replaced all the correct weaves with diamond punch.
i hope this awnsers your questions
james
appearance & performance
Dr Evil
Just another tetimony for ya: Today I finally installed the speaker pods that came with the speakers in them. They look and sound AWSOME! Thanks for doing things like this James and Heidi.

biggrin.gif
morph
and there you have it ladies & getlemen one out of one future doctors prefer appearance & performance over brand X laugh.gif
thanks mike
you just got around to installing them ?
james
appearance & performance
Dr Evil
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jun 11 2006, 12:54 AM) *

Ya, don't start with me.....its been a while, I know rolleyes.gif
Want to be
How for a 914 console without gauges and speakers?

Please advise.

thanks

jpc
dinomium
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 11 2006, 05:24 AM) *

QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jun 11 2006, 12:54 AM) *

Ya, don't start with me.....its been a while, I know rolleyes.gif

mine are STILL on my bench! I got them now THREE cars ago!
They still look SOOPER
MoveQik
James, here is you airdam installed. Easy installation and it looks great. Yeah, yeah...I know. I should have got a better pic with fewer bugs on the bumper. Thanks for another great product.
HeloMech
wacko.gif

Wow! I just went through this post and looked at all the products you're offering. Incredible!! I SHOULD have my car down here in CA by September. I already know I'll be spending a fortune with you. Should I just go ahead and do the direct deposit from my paychecks now? lol.

Nice work. Can't wait for the car to get here.
Virgil
Sweet, already got one of those on my car biggrin.gif
morph
Thank you for the complements on out products . and Michael Wills if you just wax the air damn the bugs come right off & it will keep the polished finish biggrin.gif
james
appearance & performance
MoveQik
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jun 30 2006, 10:35 AM) *

Thank you for the complements on out products . and Michael Wills if you just wax the air damn the bugs come right off & it will keep the polished finish biggrin.gif
james
appearance & performance

I'm not sure I get what you mean....would you mind showing me at WCC? Perhaps show me on the whole front bumper. happy11.gif
morph
lol
wax the air dam regularly and the bugs should wash of very easy,
and it keeps the polished finish longer i should say
james
morph
the last parts i will be producing. i will be handing all production over to the glass shop, and i will be designing only,and i have taken on a upholistry person full time.we will start keeping a inventory of all parts we produce, after the end of july. all glass parts will be jel coat finish only.
what does this mean to you .well it means some items will be more and some will cost less,(yes i said less)trimmed speaker panels uncut unpainted will only be 50.00.
also with invetory we can go back to, you the customer getting parts faster.
so stay tuned.
we also have a web page going up soon with new & used parts along with information about things you can do your self.with helpful install guides.
james
appearance & performance
Andyrew
James... Cool stuff!

Next year, when I do all the interior, I'll make a very big purchase from you... I also have an idea for regular rear speakers...

Andrew
grasshopper
hey james, can I get a pair of speaker pods unpainted??
morph
being a build to order company all of those are sold and left today. there was a box in the shipping room with 12 more pairs in them. that are also gone with two extra pairs that are for display & photos for the web master that will get them for free for photographing them. you can get a pair of raw ones in a few weeks (un painted & uncut) if i have to cut them you might as well have me paint them cause any prep to the panel makes them 100.00. so if you do alittle work you save money . we will not be working again till wed and i only have three pairs of door panels to put out. then im off (yeah right) for a week.
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.