Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Appearance and Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
tat2dphreak
when will the door panels be available in your store... I know what part of my tax money is going on... IPB Image

IPB Image
morph
this has to be the most requested custom doorpanel
morph
nother
morph
www.914ap.com
CptTripps
That is beautiful work. Makes me wonder if I'm doing the right thing by going to a black interior! What color car is that going into?
larryp
It's going into a black car, with black seats and carpet. Currently the interior has a tan firewall, that is soon to be replaced with black carpet also.

Thanks James.
KickinRocks77
Hey James,
What do you think about a center console with a small 6.5" LCD headrest monitor on the front and a sub in the side???? (when you get back in march of course)

Ford.
larryp
James-

For all those who wanted to see the interior installed, here it is. It uses your door panels (great fit, really nice job) and console with sub; also the center cushion you made to match and the firewall carpet kit. The carpet and the Sparcos are black; the rest is beige trimmed in black. Believe it or not, the CAR is actually finished (um, until I replace the dash itself... well, and the rockers)

Let me know when the door pockets are available. Thanks for all.

Best, LP
tat2dphreak
IPB Image

wow! that's slick looking! nice!
Hammy
I'd just like to say I got the console with sub and some speaker consoles a few weeks ago from morphenspectra.. Still amazed and drooling over the quality IPB Image Well worth it!
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (morphenspectra @ Feb 1 2005, 02:07 PM)
To clear up any confusion: We will be taking orders until feb 4th. All e-bay listings will end (except those in our e-bay store IPB Image). All items will ship before we take our break. The items in our store will be available while we are off, and will also be shipped in a timely manner, an not relisted until we return. So if you ordered from us, your stuff will be shipped before we start or R&D vacation.

HIEDI IPB Image

does that include door panels?
CptTripps
Here is my shameless ass-kissing for the day...

I received the door panels today and am BLOWN AWAY by the quality. I was expecting nice, and got OUTSTANDING. I can't imagine why anyone would waste the time/energy on anything BUT these. If you are going to replace your door panels, BUY THESE! Well worth the price, and they'll NEVER get soaked and musty. The glasswork is clean, and the upolstry is quality stuff. I can hardly wait to finish the interior now.

Thanks for the fantastic product. I'm available for a referance if you ever need one.
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
mike_the_man
I may have missed it, but do you sell a carpet kit just to cover the firewall? If so, how much?

Thanks,

larryp
I would like to edit that last post: James sells a backpad carpet which is NOT difficult to install. Been there, done that.
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
another
morph
www.914ap.com
MecGen
Hi
I thought you were on vacation smash.gif
Do you ever have package deals for your stuff. ?
Thought I'd ask since your here...
Wbr
Joe

rock_band.gif
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
another pic of his custom sub
JmuRiz
I always wanted to put a stereo in the top of the 'deposit box' console. I measured mine and don't think it'd fit. Is that sub console a little wider? Maybe I need to remeasure. Looks cool.
StratPlayer
The other type console isn't wide enough to fit a stereo unit or dvd player.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (morphenspectra @ Mar 8 2005, 05:37 PM)
4 BLACK CARPET KITS LEFT. sad.gif

We will source more carpeting and hopefully we will be carrying these again by spring.

Trunk kits are now NLA

happy11.gif Make that 3 left! happy11.gif
petza914
Here's another option for mounting the Amp in the Front Trunk. I'm using a Sony 4x50 watt with 4 6.5" Xplod speakers (2 in the new larger pods & 2 in the doors).
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
tat2dphreak
james, send me a PM about the door panels when you find something out...
morph
www.914ap.com
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (morphenspectra @ Mar 26 2005, 12:45 AM)
wont have a answer till mon.
james
but its do able

that's cool! no prob.
tnorthern
I am new to the board (just found you guys) but I have been checking out this thread and I was wondering if you made any progress on the 911 style door pockets? I would be in for a set for sure if they come around...
morph
www.914ap.com
tat2dphreak

have you guys considered making repros(or recovers) of the rear targa pad? the one that goes above the back glass in the car? I know several people needing non-cracked targa pads,including me... they are getting hard to find... mine is beat to hell!
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
Dr Evil
Nice, those look like the ones that I make. Are they fiberglass?
morph
www.914ap.com
Dr Evil
No worries, James. Thanks for the consideration. I'll let you know if I do. biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
James, Heidi:

I got the panels on friday!! great looking, great workmanship, great service!! smilie_pokal.gif
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
another
CptTripps
Sweet! Can't wait to get mine!
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.