Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Appearance and Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Stieve
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Jul 1 2006, 07:19 PM) *

being a build to order company all of those are sold and left today. there was a box in the shipping room with 12 more pairs in them. that are also gone with two extra pairs that are for display & photos for the web master that will get them for free for photographing them. you can get a pair of raw ones in a few weeks (un painted & uncut) if i have to cut them you might as well have me paint them cause any prep to the panel makes them 100.00. so if you do alittle work you save money . we will not be working again till wed and i only have three pairs of door panels to put out. then im off (yeah right) for a week.
james

James thanks for talking today and yesterday. As soon as I get my 73 running, I can do a speakers and a console. Where do the enclosed boxes fit? I didn't see any installed...Do you have Brown, for the console, or is black the way to go? for costs...
Stieve
scotty b
QUOTE(Stieve @ Jul 1 2006, 10:20 PM) *

being a build to order company all of those are sold and left today. there was a box in the shipping room with 12 more pairs in them. that are also gone with two extra pairs that are for display & photos for the web master that will get them for free for photographing them. you can get a pair of raw ones in a few weeks (un painted & uncut) if i have to cut them you might as well have me paint them cause any prep to the panel makes them 100.00. so if you do alittle work you save money . we will not be working again till wed and i only have three pairs of door panels to put out. then im off (yeah right) for a week.
james

James thanks for talking today and yesterday. As soon as I get my 73 running, I can do a speakers and a console. Where do the enclosed boxes fit? I didn't see any installed...Do you have Brown, for the console, or is black the way to go? for costs...
Stieve

James' speaker boxes fit in the stock location, on the outer footwell in front of the doors. Any werd on the bumper tops for next year????? pray.gif
MoveQik
Just to give props to James, his products AND his service...I was able to meet him in person at WCC in Portland and he is a helluva nice guy. He took the time to come look at my car and see how all the parts that I have purchased from him looked. He also made sure that I am 100% happy with his products(which I am) and looked for any feedback that I might have. Thanks again for the trunk carpet as well. beerchug.gif
elwood-914
James can I get a charcol carpet sample? I sent a P.M. about a week or 2 ago but I think you were at WCC. Let me know if you didnt get it for my address.

Thanks
Tim
Solo914

james

Hello,
I was wondering if you plan on making floor mats to match the carpet kits you sell. I am currently looking to purchase a set to match the carpet kit I got from you months ago.

kyle
morph
not a problem pm me with you what you have in mind and we can work out a price.
james
McMark
icon_bump.gif
morph
we are still around just taking a break from things.mark stopped by today nice to talk to ya.some of our parts will be discontinued and we will introduce new ones soon. so feel free to call if you have any questions about our products or availability.
james
appearance & performance
503-551-6191
mills914/s
James,
Im looking for a C console for my 914 I have sent you e mails both on here and on e bay. Guess your on vacation. Anyways get back to me. Im looking for the one with gauges and a speaker in black. Thanks
Seth
morph
I just realized that our price list was very outdated. As far as consoles, they all have been discontinued. Emblem retainers and window cranks have also been discontinued. Dash gauge plates will also be discontinued, there is one left in our ebay store and when its gone there will be no more. We are making way for our new line of products. I'm sorry some products have gone up in price, as our prices have gone up multiple times over the last few years and it's something we just couldn't avoid.

Hiedi
morph
Our website is now up.

www.914ap.com or www.appearanceandperformance.com
kconway
QUOTE(morph @ May 31 2007, 05:16 PM) *

Our website is now up.

www.914ap.com or www.appearanceandperformance.com

Fantastic!
JmuRiz
IPB Image
Question, what's the best way to enlarge an existing speaker hole?
I am finally getting around to installing my speaker pods but need a larger diameter hole. Should I just use a hack-saw with a metal blade?

Thanks for suggestions.
morph
there are many ways to do it but my fav is to use a jig saw with a fine metal blade.works rather well.dremel works too but alittle dusty.
james
appearance & performance
stateofidleness
Hey james, name's Steve!
pretty new to the forum and the 914 world alike and have seen your stuff on ebay, didn't know it was a forum member! i really love the pass floorboard sub boxes you got going!

I read through the thread and saw that you need a website, but it seems you have one up. I've done some custom web design work and some personal stuff. If you ever want/need a site makeover, let me know! Maybe we can trade for some parts or for fiberglassing lessons lol! ..or feel free to disregard all-together lol.

-Steve
morph
lol im a ok with the page but i do sometimes to trade for things i need biggrin.gif
james
orthobiz
Hi. First and foremost I want to thank you for offering all of your really cool products for the 914! Gotta keep these cars going and you are to be commended.

I have a question about the front trunk kit. I want to buy a carpeted board so I can strap stuff to it with bungee cords and keep mine intact for posterity.

I see you have the two piece kit, board and carpet piece for 40 bucks. Then the description says the perlon kit is 40 and isn't bonded but won't fray.

Does that mean the carpeting is not bonded to the board (i.e. "bond it yourself")? Am I correct in assuming that 40 dollars gets you the piece of carpeting to line the back of the front trunk AND a board with carpeting glued to it?

Thanks for clarifying.

Paul
914sBaby!
Click to view attachmentHi:

Can you make some door panels to look like these but in leather? Thanks!

shoguneagle
Stopped for a visit regarding James and Heidi 's thread. Always great to see great product and will be needing your parts during 2008. Got you listed as Preferred Seller status. Always impressed with the quality, timing, and development of each of your products. Please keep up the excellent work and quality.

Thanks
Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle welder.gif
morph
Due to the increases at the Post Office, our shipping procedures are changing. Since I'm finding myself eating a huge ammount of shipping to the east coast and midwest I am doing shipping quotes based on area code. I will be working this week to come up with shipping quotes for usps priority to all of their shipping zones. I will also be offering UPS Ground shipping as well to hopefully save some of you some dough. Anything that is less than 1 cubic foot in size will not be changing.

Hiedi
Cano
Just received a loop carpet set and some door clips from James & Hiedi. Can't say enough about their products and service. I had a special request and they went above and beyond what I needed at no extra charge. If you need anything they sell, do yourself a favor and buy from them.
gasman

Interested In the front trunk mats.....I have a 1976 914 and it has the opening for the fuel pump. Do you make one spacific to this year car??????? Thanks Jim
tango-52
Just bought a set of the 914 speaker panels with the 90 watt Blaupunkt speakers. Looking forward to some good tunes!
tango-52
Speakers arrived in today's mail. They look great and installation took about half an hour because I had to put new connectors on the old wires. They sound really good too.
jsayre914
interested in speakers ports, pm sent smile.gif
morph
Here is a prototype, we have a completed one in leather but didn't get any photoos before upholstery. Here is a photo of another being fitted to the factory center piece.
Sleepin
Hi James and Hiedi! I just bought one of the older style consoles like this:
IPB Image

I believe it was yours, it had never been installed (bought it from Ferg) I was just curious as to why it has 4 wires for speaker input? (sorry but I am an audio-idiot)? Thanks!

Eric
morph
nice to see those consoles still around aktion035.gif
that woofer has a dual coil,you pump right and left channels into one speaker.
bass is usually nondirectional and also uniformed in left and right channels( usually I said )
so you can run left and right channels into that speaker
to install that you need to remove your lower dash pad. then install the console then put your lowerdash pad back on.
james

championgt1
Just found this thread about your products. Everything is very nice looking. I have one question about your carpet kits. I see you have black and charcol. Do you have tan, or can you get tan?

Thanks!
bye1.gif
Jack
morph
we only have tan in the plush carpet right now
james
morph
SAVE 5% WHEN YOU MENTION 914 WORLD OR 914AP.COM.

This doesn't apply to ebay purchases and olny applies to our regular items that are listed on our website. I also updated our price list, I realized that things were not correctly priced. I am trying to get people to buy direct if possible since ebay fees are always increasing and putting financial strain on small internet businesses. There is also a $15 discount for some interior upholstery services (seats, dash, backpad)
Alpina
do you have any pics of the sub box installed?
michaelt55
I just your bought ebay speakers with the charcoal perlon. Do you have the matching carpet for a 72?

Michael
morph
yes we do!
and thank you for bidding on this item piratenanner.gif
please feel free to give me a call at 503-551-6191 9am-7pm
Racecraft76
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Apr 29 2008, 06:01 AM) *

I just your bought ebay speakers with the charcoal perlon. Do you have the matching carpet for a 72?

Michael

Guess i know who outbid me. mad.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
michaelt55
Sorry mate.... happy11.gif
morph
This is our new product that we are releasing today. I am pre-realeasing to club members and will post it on our website and ebay on Friday. Club members will get their usual 5% discount. Price is $99.95 (94.95 for club members) and $12.00 priority shipping.
Carlitos Way
Hi James,

What's the story with the back pads? Are these going to become available soon?

Thanks,

C:>

QUOTE(morph @ Mar 31 2008, 08:17 PM) *

Here is a prototype, we have a completed one in leather but didn't get any photoos before upholstery. Here is a photo of another being fitted to the factory center piece.

morph
We haven't started actively advertising them yet. We do have them available and have sold a few. A core is still required and they are $600 with vinyl upholstery.
biggy72
I read awhile back that you guys were working on fiberglass bumper tops. Did anything ever come of that? If not I am going to try to work on my own this winter, but if I can get a set for a reasonable price I would rather just buy a set.
morph
QUOTE(biggy72 @ Oct 22 2008, 09:42 PM) *

I read awhile back that you guys were working on fiberglass bumper tops. Did anything ever come of that? If not I am going to try to work on my own this winter, but if I can get a set for a reasonable price I would rather just buy a set.

The plugs for the bumper tops have been done for a few years now, but it doesn't look like we will have them out any time soon, James is working on a few other parts right now.

Hiedi
morph
I spent the week adding a shopping cart to our website. You can simply check out wtih the items of your choice and pay conveniently with paypal. If you don't have or use paypal then add the items to your cart, when you are done choose the "view cart" option at the bottom of the page, print it out and send your order via snail mail. I am still trying to find a way to add a coupon code so members can easily get their 5% discount. We have also added a Gift Certificate option for those of you who will be wanting those this year. We sell a few of them every year around christmas, so this will make it easier.

Hiedi
craig downs
Just ordered some door panels and thought James could use a icon_bump.gif
morph
Thank you for your order. and after being asked uncountable times this summer by cutomers,yes we are still around and still producing products on a daily basis.
I would like to add. Thank you to our customers, for a great six years of production,and many more to come.
james
www.914ap.com
tat2dphreak
I've said before, and I'll say again... morph's stuff is top-notch! truly one of the best vendors around!
craig downs
Just received my door panels today and they are better than I suspected. The fiberglass panels are very high quality and the upholstery is very well done.
Thanks James and Hiedi
tat2dphreak
I got my new RS door panels yesterday as well... just amazing, James even fixed them when I F'd up the first set and made them even better than before. I'll try to post pics tonight. they look amazing.
morph
We have two new products that we introduced. The first is a 2 gauge subwoofer console that comes complete with 2 gauges and the senders. The second new product is basketweave seat cushion recover kit. They are currently listed on ebay and I will post lots of pics on Monday.
morph
Since a common custom request for our sub console was to have 2 gauges added to the top and the sub mounted lower on the face we decided to offer it as one of our regular products. It comes complete with 2 nitrous gauges and senders. The sub is enclosed seperate from the gauges to make for easier acess to gauges and installation.
morph
The seat cushion recover kit is the second new product. It is sewn with the factory basketweave for the cushions that were in the 72-74 cars. The basketweave has a thin layer of foam also sewn under the upholstery. The kit can take a little patience to install. The recover kit comes with both passenger and drivers side cushion covers.Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.