Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Appearance and Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Apr 21 2011, 06:41 AM) *

Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with you for several weeks and sent at least 4 emails with no replies about a 4 piece Floor Vinyl Kit from your site but never hear from you guys. Could you contact me please if you are still selling or not selling the part. I would like to have this part to go with my carpet kit I bought from you last year. If you do not carry it anymore could you at least please send me some reply and I will try and make my own. Thanks

Yup, I've been trying for a week as well but I noticed his email address on his ebay store is slightly different. give it a try hjhl@worldnet.att.net
SW
UPDATE:
DON'T Bother...came back undeliverable???

UPDATE: looks like he's having email trouble (from his EBay store)
Phone:(503)551-6191

e-mail: hjhl@worldnet.att.net

Our Website: www.914ap.com

We don't always have things listed on ebay, If you have questions about any of our products then feel free to email or call.

We try to answer all e-mails and some don't make it to us, or replies don't make it to customers, if you need info and aren't getting response, please call the number above. It can be frustrating for both of us if your emails aren't getting through.

morph
At&t got rid of their worldnet service so our new email is hjhl@att.net....we also have that email forwarded to our current email and we have been having some problems getting emails from people.
morph
Okay, We have changed some manufacturing process on the following items and it has decreased the prices of these items.
Unfinished door pockets are now $59
Le spoilers are now $95
Door cores are $90 a pair.

One item has increased due to our upholstery cost increasing and that is the seat upholstery components.

Upholstery kit for one pair of seats is $345 shipped
Seat cushion covers are $75 for one and $125 for a pair.
Strudelwagon
Received my "Bamboo" german loop carpet kit today! All I can say is WOW!! 309.gif
Thanks James and Heidi for offering a high end product at a reasonable price. I love them!

Steve
nsr-jamie
thanks
Nie Zu Alt
Deleted
morph
New product is the 70-71 rain tray for 914/4. These retail for $125 with free shipping. I am giving a price of $99 for the first 5 people who buy them here.
morph
Here are the pics
morph
There has been some question about pricing on our items. The current pricing for everything is on www.914ap.com. This thread started in 03. Our cost has gone up significantly since then so pricing on many items in this thread are not current. I will be editing the prices out of this thread over the next few days. I am sorry for any confusion this has caused. I would again like to thank everyone for thier support of 914ap over the years.

Thank you,
Hiedi
Pdr1787
Hi, this is Peter and I have been trying to get a hold of you about the rest of my order I have yet to recieve. Its been more then three months and I am still waiting for the door pockets, 6.5" speaker panels, and the A-pillar gauge panel. I've tried calling and e-mailing you but still no response. If you could give me a call or shoot me an e-mail, that would greatly appreciated. thanks
morph
I am very sorry for the delay in your products Peter.
in my absence some things did not get taken care of .i have everything execpt your speaker panels.all of your items will be shipped by the 26th.
and again i am very sorry for your delay.
James
www.914ap.com

QUOTE(Pdr1787 @ Jul 4 2012, 01:13 PM) *

Hi, this is Peter and I have been trying to get a hold of you about the rest of my order I have yet to recieve. Its been more then three months and I am still waiting for the door pockets, 6.5" speaker panels, and the A-pillar gauge panel. I've tried calling and e-mailing you but still no response. If you could give me a call or shoot me an e-mail, that would greatly appreciated. thanks

morph

This is a announcement to all that are looking to purchase parts from 914ap.com
Mark Whitesell of 914 rubber is the permanant sales rep for Appearance & Performance
Mark Whitesell buys our products in quanity.so it is in stock if you see it advertised.
all of the purchase buttons on 914ap site are marks buttons we no longer have anything to do with the shipping or product inventory.We are just the mfg of our fine 914 products.
so you can still buy quality 914ap parts with confadence you will get them on time.
thank you james
www.914ap.com
Pdr1787
QUOTE(morph @ Jul 23 2012, 11:44 AM) *

I am very sorry for the delay in your products Peter.
in my absence some things did not get taken care of .i have everything execpt your speaker panels.all of your items will be shipped by the 26th.
and again i am very sorry for your delay.
James
www.914ap.com

QUOTE(Pdr1787 @ Jul 4 2012, 01:13 PM) *

Hey i still have not revieced my item as you promised. I have called and emailed you yet with no reply. It has just about been a month since you said you would ship it... again. What is going on and what is the hold up? Its been More than Half a year since I've been waiting!
Mikey914
James is a difficult guy to get ahold of at best. I'll contact him to see how he wants to handle this, but I have the pillar gage part and I'll have more speaker pods Monday. So, I could fill this for him.
-mark
914Rubber.com
Pdr1787
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 23 2012, 10:21 AM) *

James is a difficult guy to get ahold of at best. I'll contact him to see how he wants to handle this, but I have the pillar gage part and I'll have more speaker pods Monday. So, I could fill this for him.
-mark
914Rubber.com

HI, Ive sent you a PM. Any word from James? I just want to finish my car already and my interior is the last piece to the puzzle. I have a reciept if you need to check it out. If all else fails ill just take my money back.
Pdr1787
Any word on the speaker panels?
morph
I get asked this about three times a week. Yes im still in business.I just needed a break from the world.
We have a brand new web page.our new # works at our location as our old #did not,Our service and shipping times are improved.and we have products in stock.the new page will be complete by july 1. along with new products this year,along with lower prices on items we have been selling since 2003.
Nathan "James" Hogue
JmuRiz
Good to see you posting again...sometimes we all need a break, good for you realizing you needed to take one.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(morph @ Jun 13 2014, 09:18 AM) *

I get asked this about three times a week. Yes im still in business.I just needed a break from the world.
We have a brand new web page.our new # works at our location as our old #did not,Our service and shipping times are improved.and we have products in stock.the new page will be complete by july 1. along with new products this year,along with lower prices on items we have been selling since 2003.
Nathan "James" Hogue

HI James,

Are you making the Deposit Boxes? I need one for a '71 in grey (charcoal).
morph
yes we do still make deposit boxes i have a black and a charcoal at the moment
james
STL914
QUOTE(morph @ Jun 14 2014, 08:10 AM) *

yes we do still make deposit boxes i have a black and a charcoal at the moment
james

James,

If my memory serves me, didn't you offer a deposit box that was closed on top as well as the original style? Do you have any photos of your deposit boxes you could post, you web site does not have any photos.

Gary
morph
yeah the page got put on the back burner.the 4th the family and I went on a vacation.and with some of marks group buys I have been busy filling those orders.i will pull some stock photos of our consoles we do build.
N.J.HOGUE 914AP
STL914
QUOTE(morph @ Jul 9 2014, 10:01 AM) *

yeah the page got put on the back burner.the 4th the family and I went on a vacation.and with some of marks group buys I have been busy filling those orders.i will pull some stock photos of our consoles we do build.
N.J.HOGUE 914AP

James,

I saw the stock deposit boxes. Do you have any photos and pricing for the ones with blank gauge panel?

Gary
morph
you must be looking for a blank center sub box im assuming Click to view attachment 50.00 + shipping
Steve
Duplicate oooops.... Evil iPhone.
Steve
Do you still make just the generc stock console deposit box?
Like the one a above, but blank, no sub or gauges.
I need one in black.
morph
Yes we still do www.914ap.com please contact me there and Ican help u
STL914
QUOTE(morph @ Nov 3 2014, 11:39 AM) *

you must be looking for a blank center sub box im assuming Click to view attachment 50.00 + shipping

yeah, that's is what I am looking for. Is the front panel removable so I can customize it as needed?
morph
you can get to the back of the gauge part on the pictured one, but not the spk area .the faceplate is not removable
Steve
QUOTE(STL914 @ Feb 2 2015, 08:45 PM) *

QUOTE(morph @ Nov 3 2014, 11:39 AM) *

yeah, that's is what I am looking for. Is the front panel removable so I can customize it as needed?

Do you still sell this sub box? I do not see it on your web site.
Steve
Never mind... Ordered it from you over the phone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.