Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Appearance and Performance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
tat2dphreak
The seat cushion recover kit is the second new product. It is sewn with the factory basketweave for the cushions that were in the 72-74 cars. The basketweave has a thin layer of foam also sewn under the upholstery. The kit can take a little patience to install. The recover kit comes with both passenger and drivers side cushion covers.

great... another thing I gotta get biggrin.gif

I shpped EVERYWHERE for Great seats, and got 2 virtually perfect ones, but the bottom cushion of each has a small slit. with this, I can finally fix that!
morph
Back by popular demand. We tried to discontinue this console but I recieved so many calls about this product that we decided to bring it back. This part has been improved over the original that I used to manufacture over 2 years ago. They come with or without gauges. It comes with or without a sub in the side as well. We are also offering this in two separate package deals. The first package deal is the Console/Cushion kit and the second is a console/sound kit. These consoles are Custom built units and hand made.

2009 Prices (subject to change without notice)
Console with no sub and no gauges $150 ($22 S&H)
Console with sub and no gauges $175 ($28 S&H)
Console with Voltmeter & Oil Pressure gauges and senders. No Sub $200 ($25 S&H)
Console with 6.5" Sub, Voltmeter & Oil Pressure gauges with senders $225 ($28 S&H)

Oil Temp plus sender added to console for $35

morph
Package Deal #1 (unfortunately we cannot combine this package deal with the 5% world discount)

Console/cushion package
Sport console with 6.5" sub, Voltmeter and oil pressure gauges plus senders. Center Cushion console box with your choice of black or charcoal perlon lining. And the leather console shift boot. (Valued at $349.94) Priced at $305 ($30 S&H)
morph
Sport Console Package #2 (We cannot offer the 5% 914world discount with this package deal either)

Sport console with 6.5" sub, Voltmeter and oil pressure gauges plus senders. And 6.5" Speaker panels with blaupunkt speakers installed. ($355 Value) $310 ($30 S&H)
Pdr1787
This is awesome! You can expect a call from me within a month!
Shade Tree
Just ordered carpet and rain hats....Can't wait!!
mtn flyr
Just received my door panels, they look great! smilie_pokal.gif Thanks!
johannes
Hi !
Those cushions kits look so nice, and the pricing is excellent ... Are you going to manufacture the other parts of the seats ?
rfuerst911sc
I am interested in the backpad carpet. I have purchased your carpet kit for my 75 but haven't installed yet. You had mentioned in a previous post that it is difficult to install but another poster said it wasn't. I know this is subjective but how hard is it to install ? I will be lining the firewall with aluminum foiled foam that is self adhesive ( AC duct insulation ) to help control noise. I assume the carpet kit will be installed with spray adhesive ? Do you see any issues with my plan for installation ? Thanks
Chicken
just placed an order for a set of door panels + some other little goodies>>> through your web site cant wait...

Jerry P.
tat2dphreak
I get compliments on the door panels every time some one sees them, James! they are great!
montoya 73 2.0
Put in a large order!

Just received my front and rear trunk carpet kits. Looks really good! Can't wait to get all my other stuff! So far so good James and Heidi!!

4/05/10:
Just received my Black, Loop, Bonded Carpet kit! It looks really good and quality workmanship indeed!!! Thanks James and Heidi!

4/15/10:
Received my Footwell Sub, Looks great!
nsr-jamie
Hi Morph,

I can't seem to get your website to work anymore. Have you changed it? By the way I got my parts and was pleased you wouldn't have a picture of how the carpet should be layed out. My car doesn't have original carpeting and not sure where all the pieces fit, thank you.
AZ914
Jamie.. he shortened his website to WWW.914AP.COM

morph
I fixed the link
james biggrin.gif
Nürburg Nomad
Would you happen to have any photos of the black modern style cut-pile carpet installed by chance?
morph
Click to view attachmentWe now have the 3 piece fiberglass backpad core set. I will get bettter pics posted soon.
morph
Here is the middle piece
johannes
That looks sweet !!!
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(morph @ Jun 28 2010, 08:49 PM) *

Click to view attachmentWe now have the 3 piece fiberglass backpad core set. I will get bettter pics posted soon.

James,

I am interested in ordering the back pad- all 3 pieces. do you have them in stock?
also, do you have a vinyl or carpet material to cover the back pad, i have different seats and will not be putting the stock foam pading over them but rather would like to cover as is.
Lastly, why all the circle cut outs? other than the attachement points and trunk lid release, and light, can the panels be left solid?

p.s. - i am enjoing the center console u made 4 me - thanks!

phil.
morph
the holes are for the foam to release air and flex
james
MarcoC
QUOTE(rickyhgarcia @ Dec 8 2005, 02:43 PM) *

IPB Image

Do you have a picture of this bass box installed?

Have you ever gotten this picture?
morph
Here are the latest fiberglass backpad core photos. It shows the face (that the foam and uhpolstery attach to) in photo #1, the back separated into all 3 peices in photo #2 and the last photo shows the backside fitted together.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
McMark
You need to announce these new products in The Garage! I almost missed this.

smilie_pokal.gif
montoya 73 2.0
agree.gif I almost missed it also. Looks awesome James!!!
Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(morph @ Jul 26 2010, 02:25 PM) *

Here are the latest fiberglass backpad core photos. It shows the face (that the foam and uhpolstery attach to) in photo #1, the back separated into all 3 peices in photo #2 and the last photo shows the backside fitted together.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Very nice looking product! I presume it's only a matter of time before you reproduce the padding and surface vinyl to factory specs as a complete package with this fiberglass backing?

Either way I'll likely buy one down the road... the backing on my original 72' backpad is slowly crumbling each time I take it in and out, plus 2 of the metal clips that secure it beneath the window are less than sturdy!

On a side note just curious if you got around to shipping out my big order of the RS door panels and all the other goodies? I'm eager to see what sort of sketches or ideas you've come up with for the custom center console as well?

Let me know! popcorn[1].gif
John
I don't know why I waited so long.

I bought a pair of the fiberglass speaker pods that hold 6.5" round speakers.

The fiberglass is top notch. The fit is perfect. The original screws lined up without any fuss.

They look so much better than my 20 year old hack jobs that I can hardly believe the difference.

I couldn't be happier.

Thanks James!!!!
DRPHIL914
James,

pm sent
morph
we are gearing most of our items to be easly made.the last one took only a few days to produce and send.
james

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 20 2010, 06:12 AM) *

James,

I contacted you a few weeks ago about some fiberglass back pad panels(all 3)
how soon could you send a set out?- are they pre-drilled for the fastners/hardware?

Phil-

morph
Okay, here it goes. We are in the process of streamlining to better serve customers. We are not going to be offering consoles for a little while, These are all handmade and very time consuming to make. As of next week all parts will be offered as unfinished and you will have to sand and paint them. If you have already ordered these parts then you will get them as ordered.
DRPHIL914
[quote name='morph' date='Aug 20 2010, 11:29 AM' post='1358708']
we are gearing most of our items to be easly made.the last one took only a few days to produce and send.
james

morph
it is being worked on as we speak ill have it back on fri
[quote name='Philip W.' date='Sep 8 2010, 09:22 AM' post='1367761']
james

[quote name='Philip W.' post='1358647' date='Aug 20 2010, 06:12 AM']
James,

I contacted you a few weeks ago about some fiberglass back pad panels(all 3)
how soon could you send a set out?- are they pre-drilled for the fastners/hardware?

Phil-
[/quote]
James and Heidi;

ordered Aug 25th- fiberglass backpads- custom covered black vinyl
how's it progressing? do you have a targeted completion date? Just wondering when I could expect it.
Thanks, Phil
[/quote]
DRPHIL914
[quote name='morph' date='Sep 8 2010, 12:27 PM' post='1367764']
it is being worked on as we speak ill have it back on fri
[quote name='Philip W.' date='Sep 8 2010, 09:22 AM' post='1367761']
james

[quote name='Philip W.' post='1358647' date='Aug 20 2010, 06:12 AM']
James,

Phil-
[/quote]
James and Heidi;

Sound great- thanks for the update- Phil
DRPHIL914
james how's my backpad progressing? Are u getting close ?

Phil
morph
the center section is usally covered in heavy foam.since we deleted that part i had to come up with a new way to attach the side pieces with out the screws stickin outta the vinyl.it gets vinyled tomorow.and in a box
james
montoya 73 2.0
James, got any news for me?
morph
Phil,
Here are photos of your backpad. It turned out really good but it was hard to get good photos of all the nice contours on it. For those of you who don't know what is going on in the photo, it is a custom backpad with a thin layer of foam with vinyl over the top of it, it makes for a nice low profile backpad.

Hiedi
jsayre914
very nice job
drooley.gif
jeeperjohn56
nice job flag.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Sep 28 2010, 10:23 PM) *

very nice job
drooley.gif

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif

Wow, really looks great!! I know it wasn't easy to get done, but that's going to be perfrect.!! I will get a picture posted as soon as it is in!! Thanks.

Phil

p.s. i know now that people see these pics your going to get lots of new orders! I have seen quite a few who have discarded the back pads because of poor condition, you have solved that problem ! a great service to the 914 community!.
flag.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 1 2010, 08:55 PM) *

very nice job
drooley.gif

Wow, really looks great!! I know it wasn't easy to get done, but that's going to be perfrect.!! I will get a picture posted as soon as it is in!! Thanks.

Phil

p.s. i know now that people see these pics your going to get lots of new orders! I have seen quite a few who have discarded the back pads because of poor condition, you have solved that problem ! a great service to the 914 community!.
flag.gif

here are a couple pictures of My new back pad!
Thanks James and Heidi!

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 14 2010, 02:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 1 2010, 08:55 PM) *

very nice job
drooley.gif

Phil

flag.gif

here are a couple pictures of My new back pad!
Thanks James and Heidi!

here is another pic
montoya 73 2.0
That looks good!
MartyYeoman
PM sent.
cary
PM sent.
DAMMNN
HELP!!! I am looking for (and I don't know if they even exist) a carbon fiber hood, and rear deck lid. And HOPEFULLY the Targa roof?
silver74insocal
why not go to the classifieds forum and put up a "WTB" add for these items? confused24.gif im sure you will get some info. beerchug.gif DAve
ConeDodger
QUOTE(DAMMNN @ Jan 15 2011, 04:03 PM) *

HELP!!! I am looking for (and I don't know if they even exist) a carbon fiber hood, and rear deck lid. And HOPEFULLY the Targa roof?

Barking up the wrong tree...

Try Getty Design for the CF Lids. About $900 each.

No one is making new targa roofs but you can get a Saratoga Reproduction from 914Rubber.Com. The Saratoga Roof was a dark glass roof you could see through... Otherwise, just like stock.
morph
We are now selling a backpad skin (3pc kit) for later style backpads that have both adjustable seats for $200 plus shipping. We also have an upholstery kit for both seats that is $225-275 plus shipping. They are now on our website for purchase.

Hiedi
nsr-jamie
Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with you for several weeks and sent at least 4 emails with no replies about a 4 piece Floor Vinyl Kit from your site but never hear from you guys. Could you contact me please if you are still selling or not selling the part. I would like to have this part to go with my carpet kit I bought from you last year. If you do not carry it anymore could you at least please send me some reply and I will try and make my own. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.