Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiid's Project Progress Thead.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
nsyr
Gotta love the MS2! I've got the same setup, originally twin converted to single turbo with MS2. Ironically I bought the same exhaust manifold. I do have to ask if you had the same smoking problem from the flex joint where the manifold is connected to the uppipe? I assume it is because it is new and it's just burnoff.
boogerboy
just wanted to say thanks for all the help youve given me on aim, im hoping mine turns out as well as yours!
neo914-6
QUOTE(boogerboy @ Apr 27 2006, 10:09 AM) *

just wanted to say thanks for all the help youve given me on aim, im hoping mine turns out as well as yours!

Another Suby conversion?
welcome.png
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jan 3 2004, 12:39 AM) *

I just know the tranny depth is correct and that the bus runs a type4 flywheel.

All buses came with the same Bosch SR17X starter that the 914 came with.

B

I'm a bit late, but that's just not true. All busses to 1975 came with the SR 17x, and all automatic busses to 1979, as well as auto Vanagons to 1983. The Cap'n
boogerboy
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Apr 27 2006, 11:36 AM) *

QUOTE(boogerboy @ Apr 27 2006, 10:09 AM) *

Another Suby conversion?
welcome.png

oh im not new lol. Yeah, i should have my motor ordered this summer. im gonna run retty much the same set up as fiid. ej20, ms2, and probally his engine mount. smile.gif. Ill deff. keep everyone posted on it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.