Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR 11 Registration Now Open
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Oct 7 2010, 05:39 AM) *

What? You have bigger joints...or egos???? poke.gif poke.gif smoke.gif shades.gif

I thought he was saying the women are bigger. bootyshake.gif
bandjoey
A girl in Texas is not considered a teenager until she's at least a DD cheer.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 7 2010, 07:48 AM) *

A girl in Texas is not considered a teenager until she's at least a DD cheer.gif

A Daily Driver???? smile.gif

I do remember the girls with Big Hair in Texas - my wife is a Texas girl...
mipstien
im so sorry i have to do this but things have taken a really bad turn for the worst in my personal life/relationship. i can not go to this due to needing money to pay off doctor bills. im sorry to everyone.

edit: if everyone can keep my girlfriend in there thoughts and prayers i would appreciate it so very much so.
Damn sorry to here that Ryan....prayer's are sent from here!!
Maybe yull get to stop by for a while at least??

ON ANOTHER NOTE: 8 rooms left at the Inn. Make that reservation if you have been puttin it off. They will release those rooms to the public 2mro.......5 more days!!!!

jt914-6
The weather looks good for us....come on....sign up today..... http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTN0523?role=
naro914
what time will registration stay open until on Thursday night?

I am still not 100% sure we're going to make it, but if we do, it looks like we will not be able to leave Charlotte until about 5pm, and it's a 4 hour drive.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(naro914 @ Oct 8 2010, 02:36 PM) *

I am still not 100% sure we're going to make it, but if we do, it looks like we will not be able to leave Charlotte until about 5pm, and it's a 4 hour drive.

Thought you were already registered Bob. I will be up late, might be drunk but I will be up.
jt914-6
Shoe will be drunk beer3.gif PM him and get his cell number.....call when you're there....I'm sure the tech sessions are at the hotel.....here's the schedule..... http://www.musr11.com/
naro914
Yes we are registered, but not sure we can actually make it.
jt914-6
I sure hope you can make it driving.gif ....I'd like to see your car..... w00t.gif
d914
I think I'll be coming,,,, no 914 this year, like thats new,,, I'll see if I can barrow a 944t since Im buying it anyway or I can be the chase car in the GTO... I'll have a trunk full of tools just in case... smile.gif

registered
dlee6204
QUOTE(naro914 @ Oct 8 2010, 03:36 PM) *

I will be leaving Charlotte around 5 as well. If you see a green teener broken down on the side of the highway, stop and say hi! bye1.gif
hot_shoe914
Okay, we have another registered. I will let him tell you who if he wants, he might want it to be a secret so he doesn't take home the Crankshaft award again. Clay, I will pm you and let you know who if ya don't already know.

Shoe
Al Meredith
Just registerd, See youall Friday afternoon. Al and Linda
dr914@autoatlanta.com
SO Do we have a 914 car count as of today?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 9 2010, 09:53 AM) *

Have to get with Clay or Steve on that one George. I could go back through the list and try to cipher it out but I know there are people who have signed up that I know nothing about.
poorsche914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 9 2010, 01:00 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Oct 9 2010, 09:53 AM) *

Have to get with Clay or Steve on that one George. I could go back through the list and try to cipher it out but I know there are people who have signed up that I know nothing about.
Clay would have the car count. He has registrations that weren't thru the online form.

bandjoey
Should be about 45. aktion035.gif
ClayPerrine
Sorry guys.. I have been a bit busy this weekend prepping for the trip.

Bob... Betty and I are the registration committee, so registration closes on Thursday when we decide we are tired and go to bed. If you get in after that, you can register on Friday morning.

George, I don't have a car count at hand, we have not updated the list today, and we have a couple more entrants.

Is your buddy with the M471 car going to show up?
ClayPerrine
ClayPerrine
LAST NAMEFIRST NAMECAR TYPEEngineCAR YEARCAR COLORPAID# OF T-SHIRTS
AndrewsBill914?????1974OrangeYes1
BalanceWill914??????????RedNo0
BarnesKevin914??????????YellowYes1
BianchineReid914???????????????No0
BischoffBob9143.3 Subaru or 5.7 LSI1972 or 1976Olympia Blue or ?????Yes1
BlandJohn9142.0?????Scarlet RedYes1
BroussardRyan9142.01975SilverNo0
DonaldsonJamie9141.71973Delphi Green MetallicYes0
EldridgeJesse914?????1971Ummm WhiteYes1
FaullCliff914?????1974GreenFriday Only1 - tentative
FisherRichard9145.7 V81972Arena RedNo1
FlanaganJohn914?????1976Nepal OrangeYes 1
FlanaganMella914?????1974CreamsicleYes1
FleischerRobert914??????????BlackYes1
FoleyChris914??????????WhiteYes1
ForbesJohn9142.01971RedYes 1
GirelloRick9142.01975Diamond SilverYes \1
GrierJohn914?????1974YellowYes1
GrierWilliam914?????1974Bumble BeeYes1
HowardTravis9142.01974YellowYes1
JamesRichard9142.0?????Signal OrangeYes1 - If we have any left
KnightKelvin9142.0?????Marathon Blue MetallicYes1
LeehrDoug9142.0?????GreenYes1
LichterDan9142.01974Ravenna GreenYes 1
McCahillJoe9141.81974Ravenna GreenNo1
MeredithAl914?????1974Olympic BlueNo1 - tentative
MerrickJeff914???????????????No0
MoormanMike914?????1974RedNo0
MottRon9146 GT Conversion?????BlueNo1
MurphyAvery9146 Conversion1976YallerYes1
ParkKen91420561972SilverYes1
PerrineClay9146 Conversion1973RedYes1
PerrineBetty9141.81974OrangeYes1
PhilipChuck914??????????GrayNo1
PlasketMatt914??????????OrangeYes1
PoindexterRobby914?????1975BlueYes 1
PrestonNick9142.01973Zambezi GreenYes1
RussellDon9142.0?????PlaidYes1
SavilleBob9143.2?????Yellow/BlueYes1
SchleifSteven9142.01975SilverNo1
ShortridgeMary9141.71973Sunflower YellowYes 1
SnappJ. T.9146 GT Clone1974Ocean Blue MetallicYes 1
WeikelJay914??????????Black/YellowYes 1
WhisenantBrett914?????1974PurpleYes0
HusseyGeorge9162.41972SilverNo0
BurnettScott9442.51986Panzer Wagon GreyYes1
HowardRobyn9442.51986RedYes1
MorrowEd????????????????????Yes 1
PhilipCharles ?????????????????????????No?????
RussellBrittney????????????????????No1
BischoffJanet914 (may bring 2nd car)3.3 Subaru or 5.7 LSI1972 or 1976Olympia Blue or ?????Yes1
FoleyCharlesLotus Europa???????????????No1
DonderoGregPontiac GTO?????2004BlackNo1 - tentative
BarnesJamesVW Rabbit???????????????No0
BalanceLaura    No0
BarnesLeesa    Yes1
EldridgeAmy    Yes1
FisherReva    No1
FrightnerMark    Friday Only 1 - tentative
GirelloTerrie    Yes1
HusseyPete    No0
JentzJohn    Yes 2
KnightDonna    Yes1
LocascioJames    Yes1
MeridithLinda    No0
MorrowTerry    Yes1
NorthDonna    Yes1
OwensbyJoseph    Yes1
PerryDana    Yes1
PrestonJammie    Yes1
SavilleNadine    Yes1
ShortridgeRon    Yes1
WhisenantCathy    Yes0
So..If I count correctly we have 46 914s. 1 916. 2 944s. 1 Lotus Europa 1 VW Rabbit. 1 Pontiac GTO. And every car driven by an entrant goes into the car show. Best NART (Not A Real Teener) is not limited to just Porsches. first.gif
ClayPerrine
Oh.. and if you can, please show up on Thursday night. We will have beer, pizza and the annual Liar's Contest.

Come see who the biggest BullShitter is at MUSR.

I got a WHOPPER saved up for this year!!!

ChrisFoley
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 10 2010, 12:08 AM) *

46 914s.
1 916.
2 944s.
1 Lotus Europa
1 VW Rabbit.
1 Pontiac GTO.

Strike the Europa.
jt914-6
The weather still looks good......cool mornings....warm afternoons..... driving.gif driving-girl.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTN0523
d914
strike the GTO, add 944 turbo s.... trying to stay with the "P" word.. We will be there thurs night....bummer on the europa
okieflyr
The 07 Rabbit is looking "iffy" for james since he may not get the replacement headlight in time (deer damage). He may come slumming in mom's MINI Cooper S, "IF" the power steering pump doesn't act up between now and Wednesday. confused24.gif I'm working on plan "C" now. The best news is that the 914/1.8T is GREAT!
Jamie
Since I've not traveled with this gang before I'm lookin' forward to a great event. Is there an award for having original factory paint still on the battery tray? piratenanner.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Jamie @ Oct 10 2010, 05:48 PM) *

Since I've not traveled with this gang before I'm lookin' forward to a great event. Is there an award for having original factory paint still on the battery tray? piratenanner.gif

Yea.. we can give you some of the rust that falls off the other cars.

lol-2.gif
BigDBass
I can't believe it's this week. I'm not ready at all!

Oh, and my "co-driver" can't make it after all. How does one cancel an attendee? (914 w/ me still coming!)
jt914-6
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Oct 11 2010, 07:48 AM) *

I can't believe it's this week. I'm not ready at all!

Oh, and my "co-driver" can't make it after all. How does one cancel an attendee? (914 w/ me still coming!)

PM Clay and tell him....
scotty b
For any of you notherherners heading down, Matt, Kevin and I will be meeting at the Microtel in Stuanton wed afternoon and staying there wed night if you want to meet up. We will leave there thursday morning around 9-ish
BigDBass
I'm heading out Wed evening and planning to stop for the night around Lexington on Thursday morning. Anyone else?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Oct 11 2010, 08:23 AM) *

I'm heading out Wed evening and planning to stop for the night around Lexington on Thursday morning. Anyone else?

Hey Dan, Mary's daughter might get to come if you still need a co-pilot. She is in Lexington. I will see what I can find out.
Jamie
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 11 2010, 05:29 AM) *

QUOTE(BigDBass @ Oct 11 2010, 08:23 AM) *

Hey Dan, Mary's daughter might get to come if you still need a co-pilot. She is in Lexington. I will see what I can find out.

I don't know any of this cast of characters, but will be headed S to MUSR from Lexington area(Georgetown) on Thurs. morning with an empty passenger seat if someone wants a ride. bye1.gif
BigDBass
I'll have at least 2 open seats for passengers in the "Honda Odyssey tow vehicle" if anyone needs a lift. Coming from Chicago via Lexington.
BigDBass
I'll have at least 2 open seats for passengers in the "Honda Odyssey tow vehicle" if anyone needs a lift. Coming from Chicago via Lexington.

Edit: Wow, that was my first double-post after almost 5 years of dumb questions!
hot_shoe914
Breaking News!!!

There has been a Buttercup sighting in Memphis, Tn! piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
bandjoey
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Oct 11 2010, 10:08 AM) *

Edit: Wow, that was my first double-post after almost 5 years of dumb questions!

Now it work on post count time! biggrin.gif
naro914
QUOTE(Jamie @ Oct 11 2010, 11:02 AM) *

I don't know any of this cast of characters,......

and after this weekend, you'll wish you STILL didn't know any of this cast of characters... av-943.gif
GTPatrick

What is the name of the Hotel that everyone is staying in coming from the far west boonies ? Street addy ? Is there any kind of eta for the caravan ?

Knowing that everyone is leaving out early , and I have to get up early and go to that nasty " W " word . will there be any party festivities at all ??? beer.gif

I'll drop on by after work Wed. evening . Can't go , it's a paycheck thing . hissyfit.gif

Ciao for now . piratenanner.gif

GTP aktion035.gif
GTPatrick
Got a question for tat2dphreak . Are you coming along in the caravan for the MUSR11 gig ? If so , I'd like to check out your 914 if you bring it along .

If not , that's cool . beer.gif

GTP aktion035.gif
jt914-6
QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Oct 11 2010, 07:31 PM) *

What is the name of the Hotel that everyone is staying in coming from the far west boonies ? Street addy ? Is there any kind of eta for the caravan ?

Knowing that everyone is leaving out early , and I have to get up early and go to that nasty " W " word . will there be any party festivities at all ??? beer.gif

The Memphis hotel is the Baymont Inn....6020 Shelby Oaks Dr.....We should arrive around 4-5pm.....I'm sure there will be a gathering somewhere....check with Shoe for that Wed.....Most likely BBQ & beer3.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(naro914 @ Oct 11 2010, 04:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Jamie @ Oct 11 2010, 11:02 AM) *

I don't know any of this cast of characters,......

and after this weekend, you'll wish you STILL didn't know any of this cast of characters... av-943.gif

And so I said "officer, I don't have any idea who these people are, and why they are speeding thru all these twisties in their little square cars! I just got stuck in the middle and didn't want to get run over!" driving.gif
naro914
And so I said "officer, I don't have any idea who these people are, and why they are speeding thru all these twisties in their little square cars! I just got stuck in the middle and didn't want to get run over!"

You'll fit right in!
scotty b
Crap........................... I just realized what a sausage fest this is gonna be dry.gif
naro914
Well, all is looking good!!
OK, good is not really the word, basically I am lying big time to get out of a family responsibility, but still..... So, Huey will be in attendance.

Now, I have one request. Can we PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE not stop every 500 yards so the group can catch up? Have good directions, give them out, and only stop at major rest areas NOT at every stop sign, stop light, etc to wait for everyone. This event is all about the drive....lets drive. Those in the back will catch up, 40+ cars works better when it naturally just breaks up into smaller groups anyway.

In Huntsville, sometimes we stopped on the side of the road and pissed off the locals and other motorists...not sure you want to piss them off up there. They carry guns... smile.gif
jt914-6
Great Bob...glad you're coming. I really want to see your car...more than another 914 that I can think of....you know.....the ninesexteen....the one we were all held hostage to see.... smile.gif
naro914
Huey is still a work in process. My list of things I have to do is onto page 2! I'm finally getting into just the details, but there are a lot of them...

I was hoping to have a lot of them done by this weekend, but I'll just be happy if I get all the Georgia clay off of him from Petit LeMans.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(naro914 @ Oct 11 2010, 09:03 PM) *

not sure you want to piss them off up there. They carry guns... smile.gif

So do I! shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.