Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro Lens Group buy IT'S GOING DOWN NOW!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
jcambo7
icon_bump.gif
76er
Are we doing this or not? Any up dates? icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
hot_shoe914
Okay, George messaged me today to go ahead and start collecting money. I am going to call him tomorrow and make sure we are on the same page and then I will start accepting payments. The sooner everyone pays, the sooner they start production. I believe he said after the first 50 payments are received, he will give them the go ahead to start production. I will post all thepayment details tomorrow.

Shoe
hot_shoe914
Okay, the group buy has begun!!! For all of those who are in for one set let's get this rolling. Price is $130.00 plus 10.50 for shipping for a total of $140.50 Please make all checks to Automobile Atlanta and send them to me with a good shipping address and contact phone number. Please mail to:

Donald Russell
1650 Raymore Rd.
Memphis, Tn 38117

Once the first 50 payments are received George will have the production started. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Shoe
Gustl
would PayPal be an option ?

idea.gif Gustl

hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Gustl @ Aug 24 2010, 11:16 PM) *

would PayPal be an option ?

idea.gif Gustl

Yes Gusti, you can paypal me. Just send it as a gift or add enough to cover the fee. my Paypal is donziii1@earthlink.net
ellisor3
It is on the way. Thanks for being the banker.
Zimms
Check sent!
jeffdon
Just paypaled you. Sent as gift, I dont know if my address for shipping came through. Will PM you.
TurboWalt
Paypal sent, PM sent with shipping info.
hot_shoe914
Payments received from the following:

1. turbowalt - pd
2. jeffdon -pd
3. ellisor3 - pd
4. charliew - pd
5. strawman - pd
6. db9146 - pd
7. zimms - pd
8. jkrobb2001 - awaiting check 2 sets
9. abayer1969 - awaiting check
10. Jim dorociak - pd
11. 76er - pd
12. rktmn247 - pd
13. Gustl - pd
14. esses62 - pd
15. ELLIOTT - awaiting check
16. Beech4rd - pd
17. qa1142 - pd
18. rudedude - pd
19. jsayre914 - pd
20. Banger - pd
21. MarcoC - pd
22. John Jentz - pd
23. roadster fan - unpaid
24. jcambo7 - pd
25. bigkensteele - pd
26. Plas76targa - pd
27. BigDBass - pd

I will keep this list updated as funds are received.

shoe
hot_shoe914
54 people said they were in at $130.00. That means I need to collect from 51 more people. When paying by paypal send money as a gift or add 4.49 to cover the fees. Be sure to include shipping address. I will send everyone an email confirming when your funds are received.

Thanks,
Shoe
charliew
I will pp you, I'm not in the poll. I will pm my addy. Thanks

edit: I added myself to the poll for one set.
strawman
Paypal sent (gift). I included my mailing addy in the Paypal message. Thanks for putting this together!

Geoff
db9146
I voted for two but since I'm skeptical that we'll get there, I'm going for one at the $130 offered.

Paypal with address info sent.
jkrobb2001
I voted for two. Thanks for making these available. Check sent. biggrin.gif Jeff
hot_shoe914
We are on the way folks, 6 paid in full, 7 sets actually, and 2 checks in the mail. This is going swiftly and smoothly so far so hopefully it will stay that way. Thanks to everyone for making this possible and to George for the great price.

Shoe
AndyB
Check sent
db9146
Come on guys.....the sooner, the better!
jim dorociak
I just sent paypal funds for the group buy. They were sent as a gift so you will not be charge the transaction fee. Thank you. Jim
hot_shoe914
Looking good guys, keep it coming!
76er
Thanks for taking this on. Just send $144.99 to your paypal account for one set. piratenanner.gif
rktmn247
Funds sent via Paypal. Thanks!
Gustl
transaction done - THANKS Donald !!!

beerchug.gif Gustl
hot_shoe914
I believe I have the list current and updated. Keep it coming and soon we will all be sporting shiny new taillights thanks to George!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I will give everyone an update and maybe some pics of the production the week after next!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 28 2010, 10:09 AM) *

I will give everyone an update and maybe some pics of the production the week after next!

Thanks George, we appreciate what you are doing for the members, even though some have a funny way of showing it.
jcambo7
I will be sending my money on Tuesday!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
you made my day. thank you.

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 28 2010, 09:55 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 28 2010, 10:09 AM) *

Thanks George, we appreciate what you are doing for the members, even though some have a funny way of showing it.

ELLIOTT
check is in the mail , Thanks
hot_shoe914
Looking really good folks. Approaching the 1/2 way mark quickly. Remember, price is $130.00 plus 10.50 for shipping. When using paypal either send as a gift or add another 4.49 to cover paypal fees. As generous as I am, I'm a long way from a rich man and can not absorb 5.00 worth of fees on every paypal. Thanks for making all this possible and maybe the next group buy will be even more exciting! aktion035.gif
qa1142
Ok paypal sent 144.99

Will Lutman = qa1142

Will PM shipping address but the paypal one is right

Will
rudedude
I just paypaled you for the taillights.
If you need other info let me know, otherwise it should be with the pp notice.
Thanks,
Jule
hot_shoe914
List has been updated. If your name isn't on the list and you have sent money please let me know so I can find out why. Thanks to everyone for helping make this possible. Also, if you would include screen name either in a pm or with payment it helps so I know who is who.

Thanks guys,
Shoe
hot_shoe914
[0
jsayre914
paypal sent biggrin.gif

add me to the list please sir rolleyes.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 29 2010, 01:02 PM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 25 2010, 08:52 PM) *

Payments received from the following:

1. turbowalt - pd
2. jeffdon -pd
3. ellisor3 - pd
4. charliew - pd
5. strawman - pd
6. db9146 - pd
7. zimms - pd
8. jkrobb2001 - pd - 2 sets
9. abayer1969 - pd
10. Jim dorociak - pd
11. 76er - pd
12. rktmn247 - pd
13. Gustl - pd
14. esses62 - pd
15. ELLIOTT - pd
16. Beech4rd - pd
17. qa1142 - pd
18. rudedude - pd
19. jsayre914 - pd
20. Banger - pd
21. MarcoC - pd
22. John Jentz - pd
23. roadster fan - pd
24. jcambo7 - pd
25. bigkensteele - pd
26. Plas76targa - pd
27. BigDBass - pd
28. maf914 - pd
29. NC_Colfax - pd
30. SLITS - pd
31. MDG - pd
32. zymurgist - pd

I will keep this list updated as funds are received.

shoe

Please remember to include shipping info with payment so we know where to send them, unless of course ya want me to keep them. confused24.gif
MarcoC
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 29 2010, 03:33 AM) *

Looking really good folks. Approaching the 1/2 way mark quickly. Remember, price is $130.00 plus 10.50 for shipping. When using paypal either send as a gift or add another 4.49 to cover paypal fees. As generous as I am, I'm a long way from a rich man and can not absorb 5.00 worth of fees on every paypal. Thanks for making all this possible and maybe the next group buy will be even more exciting! aktion035.gif

I'm in.
How much for shipping to Canada? (H2V 2X8)
I'll Paypal the total amount as soon as you confirm! (At what adress?)

Thanks!

Marco.
JFJ914
1 PR. Paypal sent.

Thanks for handling this
MarcoC
Paypal & PM sent. MarcoC = Marco Charneux.

Thanks!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(MarcoC @ Aug 30 2010, 06:40 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 29 2010, 03:33 AM) *

I'm in.
How much for shipping to Canada? (H2V 2X8)
I'll Paypal the total amount as soon as you confirm! (At what adress?)

Thanks!

Marco.

I will check with George and see how much, if any, additional shipping to Canada.
jcambo7
Money has been sent! piratenanner.gif
hot_shoe914
List has been updated. Now, where are the other 34 people who said they wanted in for 1 set? confused24.gif Don't keep all the early paying people waiting, fess up. poke.gif
bigkensteele
Paypal payment sent. I added the fee so you would not get in trouble wit Paypal for 50 gift payments of the exact same amount. Thanks for heading this up.

Ken
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Aug 31 2010, 09:55 PM) *

Paypal payment sent. I added the fee so you would not get in trouble wit Paypal for 50 gift payments of the exact same amount. Thanks for heading this up.

Ken

Not showing up in my paypal Ken, which email did you use?
hot_shoe914
List is updated to the best of my knowledge. Still waiting on at least 25 more people.
plas76targa
Check's in the mail! Thanks for coordinating this
AndyB
confused24.gif ummmm where are we on this?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(abayer1969 @ Sep 2 2010, 07:50 PM) *

confused24.gif ummmm where are we on this?

Your check was in my mailbox when I got home tonight. Updating list now. Now if we can get theother 25 people who voted yes to get with the program!

Shoe
BigDBass
Paypal payment sent!

Thanks for handling this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.