Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro Lens Group buy IT'S GOING DOWN NOW!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914Timo @ May 14 2011, 03:58 PM) *

Those of you who jumped in at the last minute still have a little bit of a wait. George had enough lenses flown in for the original orders and the rest were sent the old fashioned way. I know you have been waiting a few weeks but the original buyers waited several months. I talked to George last week but was not given a definite date yet. I will keep you posted as I get more info. If you choose not to wait and prefer a refund just let me know and I will send you your money.

Shoe

Any news ?? How long we still have to wait ??

I think it is soon time to send my money back. I tried to trust AA, but my faith is weaker day after day. This is sad sad.gif

The lenses are in and I thought I notified everyone. I must have missed you. I will dig you up and get the info to George. My bad, Very sorry.

Shoe
mtburman
sent you email, i didn't receive any notice but still waiting.
mtburman
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(mtburman @ Jun 1 2011, 08:15 PM) *

The money has all been sent to George. I will try to contact him tomorrow and check the status if I get a chance.
914Timo
The lenses are in and I thought I notified everyone. I must have missed you. I will dig you up and get the info to George. My bad, Very sorry.

Have been waiting over 1 month now since that. Any news ?? George alive ?

I suppose I lost my money. Oh $hit.... This is for you G and AA bootyshake.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914Timo @ Jun 25 2011, 04:30 PM) *

Have been waiting over 1 month now since that. Any news ?? George alive ?

I suppose I lost my money. Oh $hit.... This is for you G and AA bootyshake.gif

I just received a message from another member the other day that he received his but was contacted by another that he hasn't. I am looking into this.
914Timo
Thanks Shoe. Mistakes happens. I hope you will and can fix this.

If this is Shoes human mistake, my apology to George and AA. beerchug.gif
rudedude
I received my first set months ago put them on and what a terrible fit.
Contacted George a month ago and sent them back and within a few days had a replacement set. They fit better but nowhere near what the original fit was.
Have others had this same experience?
Thanks
Jule
914Timo
B U M P !!!!!

Still waiting. sad.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.