Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW Group Buy 914 Master Cylinders $110 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
914-300Hemi
Mark,
Any update on this?
v82go

I am driving on limited time (URO) now, so please add me to the list if its not too late. thanks Bob
Mark Henry
I said that I would take one and maybe two MC's, now if this comes together I'd be for sure on the two...

Please don't make me buy a URO unsure.gif
smj
In for one, maybe two. Curious about what the improvements will be...
Mikey914
These are still in the works, and the improvements will be significant. Still I wouldn't buy URO again, after having the new master cylinder fail in less than 5 miles! Eric has the ATE's at PMB and if you are doing the job, do it right, and do it once, hey what the heck they are only brakes!
Mikey914
This project is literally like building a V2 rocket, we keep redesigning things. Lets say they will more than likely out last the factory ones! Still months away, but will be worth the wait.
turbonet
I'm in if not too late.
Mikey914
Not too late.
Still building these just lots of parts, and they have to work well together
turnaround89
I'm in for one as well!
N_Jay
Any improvement over the ATE part?
I just installed a 20 some year old NOS ATE 19mm one.
Mikey914
There are some changes we want to make in the casting, but it's the last part we will be making. It will at least be comparable to the ATE part.
enikolayev
In for one as well.
brownaar
I'll take one as well.
Aaron
BeemerSteve
+1 yes!!
rgolia
Count me in for 1
Amphicar770
QUOTE(rgolia @ Oct 27 2016, 12:02 PM) *

Count me in for 1

These were 90 days out over a year ago. unsure.gif
blackmoon
I'm in for one 19
dtkennedy930

>> Who's in?

If you have any opening I'd like to acquire one. Have recently installed a URO one and you have me suspicious. Not sure if that's the only reason the brakes are feeling a bit "vintage" but have rebuilt calipers, new lines and a couple fluid flushes.

Thanks,

D
914Sixer
Put me down for one 19 mm.
02loftsmoor
I need one Wes
aggiezig
I realize this is an old thread... but any update / did this ever make it to production?
Mikey914
Very timely.
We have all the drawings complete and have pulled the trigger on getting all the parts made on this. We will be making the housing from aluminum and hard coat anodizing it. The 1st parts will be ready in about 8-9 weeks and we will have a optin for a customization I think many of you will like.
Mark
djway
popcorn[1].gif
falcor75
option.....?

threaded connection for the reservoir hoses??
Mikey914
Lets' just say they will install without as many swear words. dry.gif
turnaround89
Id like one as well, count me in for a new 19mm MC.
amfab
Very interested, count me in
aggiezig
Glad I posted... Please count me in for one!
paintracer1
I'm in for 2. Thanks
djway
In for two
914Sixer
In for one for sure
smilie_pokal.gif
Kansas 914
I definitely need 2 of them.

Well done Mark!
cali914
I'm in need one
mobymutt
I'll take one.
Mike D.
Still Interested!
duane33
I will take also
HansJan
Please let me know when and how I can order this.
Will you send us a message to go to your place on the world wide web?

My car needs one. So I will get it for her.
Count me in.

Br,
Mikey914
I will contact all on the thread to see who's in. Our initial "test run we plan to do 5. One for my car to test, as well as 2 or each variation. We will be creating a test bed and procedure for these so we can assure quality, then we can release a few of these for testing. This also gives us an idea of how we want to set these up for the main production run.

I'm really excited that these will be a big step forward on quality at an affordable price. biggrin.gif
falcor75
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 28 2017, 05:46 PM) *

Lets' just say they will install without as many swear words. dry.gif

wub.gif

"914 Rubber, makes the 914 great again"
turbonet
Interested.
yellow75
I'm in..Why did I just buy one. Dammit.
Kansas 914
The Early 911 group will eat these up as well.

Great idea to make this!
GregAmy
To avoid slogging through 8 pages...do we have a rough idea of expected price? I'm sure both the street and racer could use some brakes refreshing.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Mar 1 2017, 07:10 AM) *

To avoid slogging through 8 pages...do we have a rough idea of expected price? I'm sure both the street and racer could use some brakes refreshing.

In the thread title:

"NEW Group Buy 914 Master Cylinders $110 each, Have a company in the US that can make them"

Smoking deal!
GregAmy
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Mar 1 2017, 09:11 AM) *

In the thread title:

IPB Image
Kansas 914
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Mar 1 2017, 08:42 AM) *

[IPB Image

biggrin.gif
dflesburg
sorry.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Mar 1 2017, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(GregAmy @ Mar 1 2017, 07:10 AM) *

In the thread title:

"NEW Group Buy 914 Master Cylinders $110 each, Have a company in the US that can make them"

Smoking deal!

Is the GB price still going to be the same now that some of the spec has changed or TBA?

That said I'm still in for a couple.
Costa05
I am interested in the GB as well for one. If it is still open at least. Any recent update on schedule that i am missing?
76-914
I'll bet we're a year out, minimum. That's a huge undertaking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.