Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW Group Buy 914 Master Cylinders $110 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
iankarr
I just completed this install and made a how to video. As soon as power and WiFi is restored in my neighborhood I’ll upload. Crazy ass nor’easter yesterday in the NY burbs. They say our power will be out for “multiple days”
KELTY360
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Mar 3 2018, 07:39 PM) *

I just completed this install and made a how to video. As soon as power and WiFi is restored in my neighborhood I’ll upload. Crazy ass nor’easter yesterday in the NY burbs. They say our power will be out for “multiple days”

Did you cut off those flared ends?
iankarr
Yes. My tank and the steering rack are out so I had lots of room to work with, but it’s pretty straightforward. I released the clamps at the reservoir end so I could pull the supply lines down enough to easily cut right at the edge of the metal tubes. The short nipple on the Mc is to the back, and the worm clamp goes around the hose on that fitting, since it’s too close to the bulkhead to use a spring type clamp. The orange protective webbing goes on the rear hose as well. And you’ll need to trim both new hoses to fit, unless you can get them to pop up through the rubber grommets n the tank compartment floor.
KELTY360
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Mar 3 2018, 08:27 PM) *

Yes. My tank and the steering rack are out so I had lots of room to work with, but it’s pretty straightforward. I released the clamps at the reservoir end so I could pull the supply lines down enough to easily cut right at the edge of the metal tubes. The short nipple on the Mc is to the back, and the worm clamp goes around the hose on that fitting, since it’s too close to the bulkhead to use a spring type clamp. The orange protective webbing goes on the rear hose as well. And you’ll need to trim both new hoses to fit, unless you can get them to pop up through the rubber grommets n the tank compartment floor.

Thanks
pete-stevers
I will be needing one of these as well!
Mikey914
Little late on the GB but these are in stock and ready to ship.
https://shop.914rubber.com/914-MM-master-Cy...m?categoryId=-1

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.