Full Version: NEW Group Buy 914 Master Cylinders $110 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Nie Zu Alt
Put me down for one also!

Thanks,

Doug
JoeD
Mark not sure if I ever put my hand up, but put me on the list for one if you are making a list!
Mikey914
Thanks, we are anticipating some feedback on the evaluation late this week. I'm guessing Friday'ish.
I'm not pressing the company to push this through. It's done on their time and they have been quite busy, so as soon as I can confirm we will go into full production.

Mark
drem914
Just checking how the evaluation went???? poke.gif
Mikey914
I'm hoping to hear tomorrow. I'd love to go forward on production for these, but until we have the OK we can't.

Our QC checked out, but it's all about the details.
biggrin.gif
drem914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 10 2017, 04:18 PM) *

I'm hoping to hear tomorrow. I'd love to go forward on production for these, but until we have the OK we can't.

Our QC checked out, but it's all about the details.
biggrin.gif

Thanks, currently holding off on replacing my MC until your GB goes forward. The refurbished visors showed up yesterday and they look great. I will put them in this weekend.
turnaround89
Any word yet? Can't wait to see these. Im sure they are worth the wait.
Mikey914
Testing will wrap up Friday. We need 10,000 cycles min.
SKL1
Haven't gone all the way back thru the thread, but if you're making a 19mm I'd take 2.
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 21 2015, 04:22 PM) *

These are about 90 days out, but they will be a quality product, that is fully engineered, not some junk imported from China.

Who's in?

laugh.gif That is what I am talking about!

I was about to do a brake flush but I think I will hold out and do the 19mm master cylinder as well.
Mikey914
Yes these are 19mm and more pick to follow this week as testing wraps up.
Mark
Morrie
I am in for 1 for sure for the 914, and a second for the 68 912 if the modifications do not conflict with fitment there. Very cool and very exciting!
Mikey914
Will be selling the bone stock version and the "improved version", so would be able to get you one.
KELTY360
What is the status of this? I'd be in for one.
Mikey914
Evaluation went well, we got over 10,000 cycles on the test unit before the weld broke. It kept cycling for some time, so we are not really shur how many more , but we were comfortable there were at leas that many. Never thought that we should put a kill switch on it, so it cycled for some time after.

Our evaluation as show that the design has worked and we are satisfied on the outcome. The housings are machined and in finishing. Assembly work will begin as soon as we get them back as we are finishing up some of the internals parallel to this. We didn't want a bunch of parts sitting on the shelf if we had to re work the part after we evaluated it. We are on track for 1st parts end of the month and as soon as we all the pieces of the puzzle ready we will open the flood gates.
As I mentioned we are working on some special enhancements to the assembly that as soon as we are ready will announce as some options you can add if you see fit.

Lots of pieces coming together on this one, literally over a year in making. I may not always be the fastest, but I will stick to it until it's done.
914Sixer
first.gif
76-914
Hopefully one of those enhancements is threaded ports vs.the push in style. beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 14 2017, 09:09 AM) *

Hopefully one of those enhancements is threaded ports vs.the push in style. beerchug.gif

agree.gif
Mark Henry
Not an immediate need, but I'm going to grab at least two when available.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Oct 14 2017, 01:12 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 14 2017, 09:09 AM) *

agree.gif

I think that's everyone's best guess at this point, although Mark's being coy. Would really make swapping a m/c easier, if not just plain easy.

I'm in for 1.
turnaround89
Great to hear, can't wait to order 1
Mikey914
Yes,
I',m not letting the cat out of the bag yet, but there are some improvements that we have made that you will see an an obvious advantage, but if not we can sell you the "factory" version. Still working out price points, but the stock version will probably be a few bucks less.
Calwaterbear
in for one improved version
Ed_Turbo
Good luck with that Mark. I got a great deal for an ATE so I could not pass.

-Ed
Mikey914
Are you sure it was an ATE? Best price I've seen is 210.
Either way after you see the Improvement that we've made I think you would have been happy to pay more.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Porscheless @ Oct 21 2015, 09:59 PM) *

I am in....Is there a larger(23? )mm option?Is this even necessary if i do a larger engine

We have not made it 23 mm version. For our application that's completely Overkill not to say that we might not make one in the future, but first we are going to perfect what we need for the 914
Mikey914
We've machined the 1st 50 and assembled with the testing just wrapping up. I will post more on the details of the improvements this next week. Just been too busy with all of this to get good pictures and give a full explanation. I spent the entire morning just on the computer getting notifications to all.
I think you will find these worth the wait.
Thanks to all,
Mark
mb911
Looks great
iankarr
I'm in for 1!
ConeDodger
Well damn. I bought a new ATE about 10 years back, but that looks like something I could put on the shelf and hold on to.

In for one of the improved models.
RoadGlue
Ordered mine, thank you!!
turnaround89
Order mine with the easy install option. Thank you!
SKL1
The easy install option looks like a no brainer! Working on the MC etc is one job I HATE the most! The easy install option may also make it actually possible to replace the MC without removing the gas tank!!
KELTY360
Ordered with easy install option. Perfect timing!
djway
Order placed A big Thank You!
mb911
Where do we order this?? I didn't see a link?
sb914
Placed order and paid. Not sure the clamps ,hoses,nipples ,are included for the "easy-installment" didn't see that option?
Shadowfax
Thanks, Mark! Just placed my order.
914-300Hemi
Mark,
Looks like a great product. Unfortunately I couldn’t wait had just installed a 19mm ATE mc from Pmb
The easy option looks like a great option and it will make the install much easier.

enikolayev
QUOTE(sb914 @ Oct 29 2017, 06:07 AM) *

Placed order and paid. Not sure the clamps ,hoses,nipples ,are included for the "easy-installment" didn't see that option?

You have to check a box before adding to cart to select the option.
Mikey914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Oct 29 2017, 06:07 AM) *

PM me the last name, I can convert your order over to the easy. I'm really happy with the way they turned out I'll post some more details on the easy option this afternoon.
I'll forward PMs to all here shortly for the code.
The link is right here, but if you want the code you have to sign up on the thread.

http://shop.914rubber.com/searchquick-subm...keywords=master
Morrie
Placed my order just now. Thanks Mike. I do admire your ambition here taking on critical systems like brakes. We appreciate your hard work. Looking forward to reviews from folks who get these installed. Mine will go in when I finish my brake system refresh. I've got my front PMB calipers, new front hard lines, and soft lines all done. Next will be rear calipers, lines, the "ABS" regulator, and the MC.
Mikey914
Working from home today but I can give you a little idea of what the easy option looks like.

We have the fittings made and the fit is so tight on the hose you can literally suspend it by the hose. The clearance on the barb makes it an easy push on. However, we are including the clamps just to make sure there are no problems.
bobboinski
I'm in for one.
74ravenna
I'll take one please and thank you.
cdn914
I'll take one.
SKL1
Just ordered one with easy option. Anything is better than those damned rubber boots!!!
Dck356
I'll take one too. Thanks Mike!
yellowporky
I will take on too with the easy option
914six
Hello,

how much for 19 mm with easy option..? also will you make a 23mm
with easy option..? Very interested in both. Please contact me at
porschesix2003@yahoo.com

Thanks,
harry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.