Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POST YOUR WCC PICS HERE!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
VegasRacer
Black teeners -
VegasRacer
Red ones -
VegasRacer
Yellow and green too -
VegasRacer
empty trunks -
VegasRacer
You can't Turbo a 914 -
VegasRacer
Feeling racey -
VegasRacer
YPAF -
VegasRacer
On the Streets of Willow -
VegasRacer
A couple of Studs -
nein14
Great pics!! Wish I could have driven out from the east.
The Yellow Turbo car , what size motor is it?

Interesting location for the intercooler, any issues with heat being above the exhaust?
Toast
QUOTE (BMITCHELL @ Apr 25 2005, 05:16 PM)
Hi Teener's,

This was my first WCC event and first post. Had a great weekend and met alot of good folks. Have had my car for 9 years and this weekend just bought one more. It's a project car to have fun with. Don't have a camera yet to show the pics.

Bob

Hi! wavey.gif
Thanks for comming up and talking to me. It was great to meet you and hear about your teener stories.

Hope to see more of you here now that you finally signed on. biggrin.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Apr 25 2005, 06:31 PM)
where are today's track pics???
no fun stories to share???
come on, ya slackers!!!

Here's my track story.

I was in the beginer green group. I was the first group to go to the skid pad. I was terrified that I was going to spin out or flip the car.
But the skid pad kicked ass!

I spent all day on the track, every run I could.

At the end of the day, there was only one car left on the track. The announcer said "last call for open track before we pull this last guy out here."
So, I started running down the driveway yelling " Wait for me! I wanna go!" I grabbed my helmet and sped over to the entrance yelling "Wait for me" . They thought it was funny. And just to antagonize me, they made we wait a few seconds before letting me on track to make sure the track was clear. rolleyes.gif

I had a blast! driving-girl.gif burnout.gif
And I need a new set of arms.
skline
Sorry all, I had to delete all my posts with pictures and will have to repost them all. The bandwidth on my system was just too much and I could not get any work done on my clients machines. I guess I will have to post each one individually. I have work to do now so it will be later.
Demick
Great pictures guys. Keep them coming. I think I was the only one who actually mounted the WCC plate to their car.
Toast
Funny how you were the only one that noticed that. laugh.gif lol2.gif biggrin.gif

It was great to meet you Demick! Hope to see you again. Maybe next time you will bring your swim trunks for the hot tub. cool_shades.gif
Toast
SLITS got a ticket for doing 120 in a 40 zone! ohmy.gif blink.gif slap.gif

Actually the cop let him off with a 80 in a 55.

I would Really hate to see what that will cost. headbang.gif

Leave it up to Ron to be the first (and only) to start a balls-to-the-wall run like that........and not leave empty handed. happy11.gif

burnout.gif
McMark
Arrived home about 12:30 am last night. Long drive home from Willows. Great time. Met a ton of great people. WWC'06 or Bust.

The Gilroy NorCal kickoff.
McMark
Gilroy #2
McMark
First stop for gas...
McMark
Some asshole was tailgating me the whole way down.
McMark
Poker Run lineup! Winners had Full Houses, Demick had a flush.
McMark
Poker run
McMark
At the ranch...
McMark
Mueller guarding the cars.
McMark
On the turn.
McMark
Dining area at the ranch.
McMark
Hamburgers... drooley.gif CptTripps and I both put away three each.
McMark
SirAndy taking some pictures. Blurry no doubt.
McMark
Anybody else take this shot? Too bad I was on the tow dolly.
McMark
Trekkor around turn 12. Both he and Demick were having brake fluid trouble. Lesson: Before you go out to a track, flush your ancient brake fluid with new stuff. wacko.gif
TravisNeff
Brakes or not, Trekkor gave me a couple of fun rides! I am eternally thankfull for him being my instructor for track day.
Trekkor
Setting up for the straight. Faster cars on my tail all day.
They all got the "pass" signal.

Bad news. I have no useable in-car video. I had the zoom in tight, so, it's pictures of the hills and track sounds. Ughh...

Next time. Great fun on track. Thanks Brad, for the late day instruction.

KT
jimtab
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Apr 26 2005, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 25 2005, 11:41 PM)
Who was the dude with the light metallic green /4 who was pulled over in the LA forest taking pics of teeners as they ran through the turns?

That was Brer. He should have some great shots.

He did get some great shots but the camera was a Nikon 35mm FILM camera, remember those? I'm sure it will be a day or two before he can post them, should be some good ones tho...
TravisNeff
QUOTE (sean_v8_914 @ Apr 25 2005, 10:08 PM)
Carreraguy, did you get a ride in Andys magnificent 3.6? I could not stop looking at his car. it is awsome. that car inspires me to race more....and more.

Andy gave me a ride later in the day when there was only a couple cars on the track, he and Brian Willis tore it up. Every lap I kept tightening my harness - I probably couldn't breathe by the time we pulled off. What an amazing ride!
markb
Anybody get any shots at the Cap'ns in Santa Maria?
CptTripps
Anyone get a shot of me welding in the parking lot of the hotel at 11:00pm?
MartyYeoman
Work sucks!!
I want to go play with my car some more.

Pics to follow.
Lou W
CptTripps Posted on Apr 26 2005, 11:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone get a shot of me welding in the parking lot of the hotel at 11:00pm?  

Did you end up buying a 914 while you were here?
mightyohm
I have pics of the welding episode but I haven't uploaded them yet. I got home last night around 7PM and passed out within about 20 minutes.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Marty Yeoman @ Apr 26 2005, 03:00 PM)
Work sucks!!
I want to go play with my car some more.

Pics to follow.

I KNOW!! it's a gorgeous day here: 74 degrees, NO clouds, 8mph breeze... where am I? in a freaking building, in a cube, not even close to the window!! headbang.gif
sean_v8_914
rest stop with awsome view of teh next mile of twisties ahead. awsome veiws, period.
sean_v8_914
rd
sean_v8_914
...shakin the bush boss, shakin teh bush.
sean_v8_914
...on his tip toes no less, ahhh!
sean_v8_914
grip!
sean_v8_914
$2.50 a gallon could not kill the perma-grin
sean_v8_914
less than a penny a pony, what a deal!
your car looked good on teh track. you will be scarry when its done
sean_v8_914
the rice rocket dudes loved our cars, they were cool
markb
QUOTE (sean_v8_914 @ Apr 26 2005, 12:41 PM)
grip!

This is Steve Lutz, Marcie's and my instructor. He drove a couple of laps in my little 1.7 and showed me how even a low powered car can take the corners. WOW! Too bad he blew something in his trans during the 3rd session. sad.gif Great instructor! I learned that there's SOOOOO much for me to learn.
grasshopper
this was my first club event, and I must say that it was AWSOME! I wish i could have stayed for the track day but you know... rolleyes.gif Thanks for putting on such a good WCC howard. PS. I want to thank Demick, Jeff, Scott, Joe and whoever else gave me rides. Haha, I cant beleive no one said this yet, but leaving Paramount ranch in demicks car, His throttle cable broke right under the pedel, and mostly everyone had left and no one had a spare, so Brad Roberts Pulled it back out and pulled it over the rollbar and used it as a hand throttle all the way down the freeway. LOL it was so funny, sorry no pics until my film gets developed, but here are some crappy ones from my digital. Nice meeting Everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.