Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POST YOUR WCC PICS HERE!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
ejm
'nother shot of the orange teeners
ejm
PCH
ejm
Grasshopper arrives at the Paramount Ranch
ejm
parking at Paramount was on an old section of racetrack
ejm
meals on wheels....In 'n Out burgers are great!
ejm
rhodyguy heading back up the PCH
Gint
Hey Ed! Is there a full size shot of the orange teeners? If so, can you email it to me? Thanks! I'll PM also.
Howard
QUOTE (iamchappy @ Apr 23 2005, 03:40 PM)
I agree more car pics and less groping pics.

We were just all really happy to see each other. Z and Lisa seemed especially happy biggrin.gif

Part 1 is done. From here we go to Lancaster for the car show and tech stuff, and then to Willow. More car stuff for you purists, but expect more groping at the Fiesta/Karaoke party. Do not look if this offends you.

Nah, look, we're trying to offend you beer.gif

PS. Raised almost 1K for the kids at silent auction. We're getting close to a $5K donation smilie_pokal.gif
Qarl
Tell us about the grasshopper!
Jeroen
How was the rides for the kids?
Any pics of that?
Howard
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Apr 23 2005, 06:05 PM)
Any pics of that?

Terrible. My biggest goof yet. IN-N-OUT got lost and arrrived an hour late. Only two kids showed up because of the threat of rain (ended up a beautiful day) so they just watched. Gave them hats, goodies, and burgers, but no rides.
jgiroux67
Any info or more pics of that blue v8 on page one. That thing looks incredible.
Bleyseng
WHATS THE SCOOP ON THE GRASSHOPPER!!!!!! ohmy.gif
lagunero
lol2.gif sounds like a serious party! beer3.gif cars drunk.gif what cars? beerchug.gif see ya'll maƱana aktion035.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (jgiroux67 @ Apr 23 2005, 05:19 PM)
Any info or more pics of that blue v8 on page one. That thing looks incredible.

It belongs to Terry (not a club member) who is friends with Chris Julian. It has a 383 with turbo trans and is raced. We tried to get him to come to the track on Monday but he could not get out of a prior engagement...
Dead Air
QUOTE (ejm @ Apr 23 2005, 04:01 PM)
parking at Paramount was on an old section of racetrack

[QUOTE] We see Sklines little red striper, hiding over there by the pavillion, I like it!! smilie_pokal.gif
Entered for #1 in show. Trailer queen!!!
Mrs. K
QUOTE (iamchappy @ Apr 23 2005, 03:40 PM)
I agree more car pics and less groping pics.

sad.gif Sorry, but I did the best I could! After all Friday night and Sat am where the opening kinda stuff......and even though it's a car club.....it has been said here more than a few times..."it's all about the cool, crazy people"! Right?
Besides, I could only be there Fri night and Sat am, and I took and posted as many pics as I could while everyone else is still playing drunk.gif

I know you'll eventually get more car pics, and if I could have stayed the whole weekend....I would have taken lots more. Howard put me to work with check in and goodie bags too rolleyes.gif so I've been working!

Lisa cool_shades.gif
Gustl
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Apr 24 2005, 02:20 AM)
WHATS THE SCOOP ON THE GRASSHOPPER!!!!!! ohmy.gif

ask Jeff (Bowlsby) - he will know wink.gif rolleyes.gif
Mike D.
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 23 2005, 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Apr 23 2005, 06:05 PM)
Any pics of that?

Terrible. My biggest goof yet. IN-N-OUT got lost and arrrived an hour late. Only two kids showed up because of the threat of rain (ended up a beautiful day) so they just watched. Gave them hats, goodies, and burgers, but no rides.

And one of the Kids showed up in a Ferrari, I'm thinking not much is topping his ride for the day...
Lot's of fun had by all...Howard, Joe, "Z", and everyone else, Great job...

more pics...
Mike D.
some brought their little friends...
Mike D.
more
Mike D.
bla...
Mike D.
bla...
Mike D.
I think I counted around 60 cars or so... someone out there got a real total number?
Mike D.
And mine is Orange aka Pheonix Red...
Mike D.
more....
Mike D.
nuther...
rhodyguy
it was a beautiful day. mulholland was something else!! nice calm drive back with ed. good conversation, good company, fun car.

k
rick 918-S
Crazy.. screwy.gif
rick 918-S
The Grasshopper! ohmy.gif
rick 918-S
John hard at work smile.gif Looking good man!
rick 918-S
Lining up for the poker run aktion035.gif driving.gif
CptTripps
Someone wanted more pix of the blue car with the giant wing...

user posted image
CptTripps
user posted image
CptTripps
user posted image
CptTripps
user posted image
CptTripps
We'll see how it does at the track tomorrow...
davep
Someone found an original green negative stripe and gave it to Jeff Bowlsby. Jeff then painted the parts to match the stripe, and put them on his white LE. Since the ZPW parts were from an aftermarket supplier, we are pretty sure the colors are not the same that Karmann used when building the LE's. That seems pretty evident with the yellow stripes. Anyway, it was a nice exercise to see what it could have looked like. In my opinion only, possibly all grasshoppers were homebuilds like this.
Bleyseng
nah, seen 'em originally in the '70's
Sammy
You don't loose your girlfriend at the WCC, you just loose your turn wink.gif
DBCooper
QUOTE (Qarl @ Apr 23 2005, 02:25 PM)
Too much fondling and groping going on!

Yeah, I wish I was there too.
ejm
On the way to Lancaster!
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Wow! What a great bunch of 914world.com members and cars. A lot of hard work and effort went into the planning and execution of WCC05. Thank you! Now a few photographs..... A lot of bunny ears and beerchug.gif AAron, Mrs. K and Jenny!
xitspd
The beautiful MSDS flagship. Fantastic Marty!
xitspd
Another MSDS shot. Please note the horizontal fan and twin turbos. The exhaust note was a mechanical symphony.
wrpspddrvr
QUOTE (xitspd @ Apr 24 2005, 07:05 PM)
The beautiful MSDS flagship. Fantastic Marty!

Is it okay that this excited me.... sexually? wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
xitspd
Dekman-Robert's really sorted orange 914-6 with dual outlet Monty exhaust.
xitspd
914 RS- Joe O'brien's 3.6 rocket. A very well thought out and balanced machine! Nice to meet you Joe and Lauren.
beerchug.gif
xitspd
914 RS from the rear! Looking good!
xitspd
Really clean white 914-6.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.