Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POST YOUR WCC PICS HERE!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Toast
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 28 2005, 10:08 AM)
Right click on it and save it to your computer and then view it. Dont try to stream it.

And to those who were singing, dont quit your day jobs. laugh.gif JK

I tried doing that, but I still cannot get it to play. sad.gif Guess I should have been there instead of galavanting in the parking lot. rolleyes.gif
Rockaria
Iit's hard to see if anyone posted this but...

Here is a free easy to use and Super Fast Bulk image resizer. It will resize, change formats, and do it fast to any amount of images at once. All you do is put all of the images in one folder, create an empty folder, do a few settings and bammo, all resized and saved in the empty folder. I have done a ton.

http://www.rockaria.com/914/pixresizer.zip

Just in case it would help out!

Great pictures!
Lou W
Scott, I noticed that you a picture of the AA car, I think that is the one that they were building called "Extreme Makover", did Greg drive out or was it trailered? How does it look? How did it run? did he drive it at Willow Springs?
skline
No, That is not the extreme makeover car, that was Greg Treadway's personal car he trailered out for the event. They were still doing some fine tuning on it Friday night but had it running pretty good on Saturday. I thought it was a 6 from the sound of it on Saturday when they took it out on the road behind the Hampton Inn. It sounded awesome and went way better than I thought it would. Very quick car. I saw them at the track but I dont think they took the car out.
Demick
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 28 2005, 06:51 AM)
Brad and Demick caught in Neverland where the party was going on till the wee hours

Aw crap. I thought I sucessfully avoided any incriminating evidence. If there's no evidence, did it really happen?
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 28 2005, 08:14 AM)
BTW, can you take down that pic of me?

What, another pic of you sleeping??? lol2.gif
--DD
Jenny
headbang.gif Why are there so many pictures haunting me?!? Only one person I know of has that pic, and I'm hoping he forgot about it. Please, just let it die a quiet, peaceful death.

Jen smile.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 28 2005, 11:53 AM)
No, That is not the extreme makeover car, that was Greg Treadway's personal car he trailered out for the event. They were still doing some fine tuning on it Friday night but had it running pretty good on Saturday. I thought it was a 6 from the sound of it on Saturday when they took it out on the road behind the Hampton Inn. It sounded awesome and went way better than I thought it would. Very quick car. I saw them at the track but I dont think they took the car out.

that was the xtreme makeover car. look at the AA site rolleyes.gif
skline
Well, when I asked Greg, he said no, it was his own personal car.
Howard
Midnight Welding Class

Welding101
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 02:37 PM)
Midnight Welding Class

Welding101

very cool laugh.gif

who brought jackstands???
Howard
A bit from the track
Track21
Howard
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 28 2005, 02:38 PM)
Midnight Welding Class

Welding101

very cool laugh.gif

Everyone, ya nitwit biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 28 2005, 02:38 PM)
Midnight Welding Class

Welding101

very cool laugh.gif

Everyone, ya nitwit biggrin.gif

included in every wcc gift bag- a set of chinese made jackstands, and a AAA card keychain laugh.gif
markb
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 28 2005, 01:56 PM)

included in every wcc gift bag- a set of chinese made jackstands, and a AAA card keychain  :lol:

2006 organizers, pay attention! biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (markb @ Apr 28 2005, 03:27 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 28 2005, 01:56 PM)

included in every wcc gift bag- a set of chinese made jackstands, and a AAA card keychain  :lol:

2006 organizers, pay attention! biggrin.gif

Shit, that reminds me. I forgot the chopsticks!
Jenny
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 04:38 PM)
I forgot the chopsticks!

And I'm really offended. Our people won't forget this... cool_shades.gif

Jen
Howard
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 28 2005, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 28 2005, 04:38 PM)
I forgot the chopsticks!

And I'm really offended. Our people won't forget this... cool_shades.gif

Jen

Aha! Finally found the chink in your armor smilie_pokal.gif

Sorry. You make me do things like this wub.gif
sean_v8_914
Howard, thsats no fair. you post video of me getting passed, wheres the video of me on his but through the rest of teh track. he has a 2.0 with sway bars....no I'm not bitter just jelous
grasshopper
more pics, i finally got my film back. I was somewhat pleased with the pics i took, but they could have been better. PS, thanks for letting me borrow the tripod joe. oh yea, one last thing..it took me three hours to upload and resize all these pics, so be happy. smile.gif
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
my favorite
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
The alien is in the trunk!!! aktion035.gif
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.