Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POST YOUR WCC PICS HERE!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
bla
drgchapman
Very nice photos, Grasshopper. You've quite the artistic flair. I wasn't there, but now feel like I was. Thanks.
grasshopper
bla
grasshopper
last pic for now, more coming tomorrow. Later!
Racing916
You guys in the west are so lucky to have great weather and so many nice 914's!!! Next year I am totally coming from the northeast to the WCC! The pictures look sweet.
Lou W
Grasshopper, pictures look great. clap.gif
sean_v8_914
for Toast...
sean_v8_914
gh
sean_v8_914
mmnh
sean_v8_914
ngf
sean_v8_914
gngf
sean_v8_914
ghj
sean_v8_914
gregs car was sweet, High up on my list of favorites. The CB Performance FI looked nice but I could not get any info from him about the sensors of anything else of a technical nature. It was obvious that HE did not do any of teh work. I think he would have earned some credability among us if he attmitted that it ran like shit Friday night and even more if he had teh balls to run it on teh track. Its not like he had to drive it back to Maryland or Georgia for that matter. They had a trailer!
sean_v8_914
szf
sean_v8_914
asdf
sean_v8_914
asdf
sean_v8_914
asfds
/L.
Here are a few that I took of Toast. She was having such a great time. smoke.gif
Allan
WTF!!!! I was stuck in the middle of Mulhallund and Decker for 2 and 1/2 hours... You suck!!!
/L.
Toast going round & round!! blink.gif
/L.
& around again... icon8.gif
sean_v8_914
914s were not the only VWs in town. this guy just bought this car and was told alot of lies that he was propagating about was it really was. it was nice but not what he thougt it was

all show, no gO

1970 IRS pan shortened 14.5 inches, not a fabricated chassis
lowered ball joint beam sorely in need of dropped spindels
90.5mm by 69mm 1776cc displacement, not a stroker 2110
peewee 28mm single throat Dual Kadron carbs
/L.
Man (Thomas) and his RIDE wub.gif
sean_v8_914
he got taken for a ride
Joe Bob
Yeah.....nice paint....but it's still a fiberglass replica.....

/L.
And then we have the main Butt Crack 'Z'. Show dog at the hot tub. huh.gif bootyshake.gif Nasty boy!!
sean_v8_914
The Dalli Llama...escaped from Neverland. I thought I smelled something funny in Joes RV blink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (/L. @ Apr 28 2005, 08:08 PM)
And then we have the main Butt Crack 'Z'. Show dog at the hot tub. huh.gif bootyshake.gif Nasty boy!!

toast is looking for the front side to drop laugh.gif
Joe Bob
She would have needed to step back more.... cool_shades.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 28 2005, 08:12 PM)
She would have needed to step back more.... cool_shades.gif

she must be far sighted biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
From out of the bleachers...A-ron shoots....he scores..... wacko.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 28 2005, 08:14 PM)
From out of the bleachers...A-ron shoots....he scores..... wacko.gif

even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while....

beerchug.gif
/L.
Thank you to everyone that showed up and played. It was an outstanding weekend. Truly GREAT to meet and talk to you all. It was fun, fun, and more fun! biggrin.gif beerchug.gif happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
thx for sharing your room linda beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
YO, Linda you have over 20 posts. Koool!!!
biggrin.gif Joe
Jenny
Spectacular pictures, Barry!! You've got some talent. Has someone encouraged you to pursue photography? Thanks for taking the time to post these.

Jen
Jenny
user posted image "You put your beer in there!"

idea.gif So that's how Joe brought the kegs idea.gif

Jen
Chris Julian
My turn now,

I haven’t had this much fun in a long time. The peps were great, the event was organized better then I think anyone was expecting, the venue was superb, and the cars, oh the cars…

Hats off to Howard and his immense support team smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

A special thanks to Brad Roberts beerchug.gif for jumping in to instruct me at the Streets when my designated instructor was MIA, and finally a huge THANK YOU to Dan and Andrew (and McMark) for watching over me in route home from the event.

I had an awesome time and made a bunch of new friends- thank you 914Club!!

Here are some of my photos

And anyone with track photos of my car driving.gif - please post or PM me. Thanks

See you at the track (parking lot),

Chris Julian
Chris Julian
fgh
Chris Julian
fgfgh
Chris Julian
fhd
Chris Julian
fgh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.