Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POST YOUR WCC PICS HERE!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Series9
lkjhlkh
Series9
lhjg
Series9
louiyg
Series9
bckjfgh
Series9
hgf
Series9
jjhgv
Series9
,ljhg
Series9
,ljhg
Series9
ljhg
Series9
ghjfv
Series9
khf
Series9
bnv
Series9
ljhg
Series9
ljhg
Series9
dghdfg
Series9
l,jbh
Series9
;kjhb
Series9
;kjhb
Series9
;lkjn
Series9
/,ln
Series9
.;kljh
Series9
.jn
Series9
.kjh
Series9
lkjhg
Series9
lkjh
Series9
That's it for tonight. I hope you enjoyed them.
TravisNeff
Damn! what a sunburn.. Must be on the right track to being a wine-o. Joe you and Lauren know how to tear it up!
jonwatts
What color is this 914? I think it's Adriatic Blue but I've seen it in a few different shades.

user posted image

thanks
JeffBowlsby
The Genius....

JeffBowlsby
Dawn...
JeffBowlsby
The line-up biggrin.gif
GWN7
Parking lot where most of the fun began
GWN7
From last in line for the Twisty Poker Run
GWN7
The winning hand biggrin.gif
GWN7
Parking lot throttle repair crew
GWN7
The #1 reason why you should flush your old brake fluid
(so you don't have to bleed your brakes at the track) and the "Grasshopper" in the back
GWN7
If there was a award for best sounding 914, this one would have got my vote...
Leo Imperial
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Apr 27 2005, 11:03 AM)
Does anyone have anymore track pics of my cute little metallic grey car?

Not sure I noticed the sweet silver on the track, but I do remeber a prissy powder blue car going off on the track. Did anyone get pics of that car??? icon14.gif
Mission Beach
Younger Members
Mission Beach
Rally down Mulholland to Paramount Ranch.
Mission Beach
Orange is my favorite color.
Mission Beach
Turn 7 at Paramount Ranch.
Mission Beach
Twisty Tour downhill to Lancaster.
Mission Beach
Line up at Paramount Ranch.
Mission Beach
Prep for the car show at the Lancaster Inn. Parking was a problem as we completely took over.
Mission Beach
Tight Fit. The group pulled over for photos and general watering of the fence. Magic Mountain was just to the south.
Andyrew
Any more pics of the twisty tour down to lancaster? I preferably like me chasing Chris... lol

High res would be cool if possible

adalen@pacbell.net if you cant post it here.

Thanks!

Great pics btw!
Mission Beach
Getting the Rally directions and map to Paramount Ranch. The road was twisted full of twisties. At one point on Mulholland, my son just started laughing as he tried to stay in his seat. We were in a section of 8 or 9 (posted 20 mph) turns in a row. It was quite the wild ride, sunny and hot, with In & Out burgers and drinks at the other end.

The rooms at the Hampton Inn were great. Free breakfast was easy, and the parking convenient. My 16 year old son Drue asked a million questions of half of the participants. He saw more cars in more colors with an even larger assortment of wheels and tire sizes. He was making a list of things to do to his 1974 914 back in the shop at home.

The WCC was awesome! I can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work you put into making this such a great event.
Mission Beach
Andy: Here are the rest of the shots I have on that run. I'll put them in one at a time.

Marc
Mission Beach
Next
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.