Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal 914 fun day sept 16th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Ed_Turbo
Can you post my location to Hacienda Heights? Thanks bro.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Sep 11 2017, 06:31 PM) *

Can you post my location to Hacienda Heights? Thanks bro.

I will change to Hacienda Heights as requested.

Thx
forrestkhaag
Can you hide my location? We have too many damned tourists here in Laguna as it is! hissyfit.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif poke.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Sep 12 2017, 09:18 AM) *

Can you hide my location? We have too many damned tourists here in Laguna as it is! hissyfit.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif poke.gif

Done...I'll take those tourists off your hand up here in No OC

Oscar
914_7T3
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Sep 6 2017, 10:21 AM) *

Spoke to Oscar on Monday and wanted to advise that three more plan to attend. My friend Jay who is a 914 & 911 owner and 2 of his P-Car friends from San Diego. I will confirm by Thursday so you have an accurate head count.

Looking forward to this event!

beerchug.gif

Just spoke to Jay and his group of 3 are confirmed. I gave him Oscar's Paypal address so you should get that shortly.

I believe his 914 just sold so I think they will be arriving in 911s.

beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar
Click to view attachment

Here's the latest event schedule...it's a loose idea of events. Come hungry, leave full and happy.

Please be patient with our local traffic congestion.

Kent...you may want to chime in on drive details (if needed)...I'm on

I have two weld stations set up w/practice kits. (Don't forget helmets)

Alignment station is cleared and ready to go.

About 4 to 5 trailered cars are expected...please text me as you arrive so we can guide you in.

We will have an onsite AAA-914 road crew with car trailer available should we have to rescue anyone within reason.

Oscar
second wind
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 13 2017, 09:22 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Here's the latest event schedule...it's a loose idea of events. Come hungry, leave full and happy.

About 4 to 5 trailered cars are expected...please text me as you arrive so we can guide you in.

We will have an onsite AAA-914 road crew with car trailer available should we have to rescue anyone within reason.

Oscar

Hello Oscar...Greg Gutesha here....Second Wind....I paid weeks ago but seem to have disappeared from your list. I live in Topanga, Calif. Please hook me up! Thank you,
gg
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(second wind @ Sep 13 2017, 11:11 AM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 13 2017, 09:22 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Oscar

Hello Oscar...Greg Gutesha here....Second Wind....I paid weeks ago but seem to have disappeared from your list. I live in Topanga, Calif. Please hook me up! Thank you,
gg

So sorry..my error...You are in, indeed

I will update name tag list #5 in a few minutes

Oscar
sb914
Last call! 3 more days. piratenanner.gif
SO.O.C914er
To the WHOLE team putting this together. You guys have been on point and doing a outstanding job smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif .....cheers!
bernbomb914
I have lived in Temecula over 40 yrs and I dont know where this place is? would like to come but I dont have an address and havent seen one posted.I have been a member as long as any one #36 but I am getting old and forgetful please send an address or directions so I can attend
Socalandy
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Sep 13 2017, 06:57 PM) *

To the WHOLE team putting this together. You guys have been on point and doing a outstanding job smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif .....cheers!

Agreed, looking forward to Saturday!!!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Sep 13 2017, 08:06 PM) *

I have lived in Temecula over 40 yrs and I dont know where this place is? would like to come but I dont have an address and havent seen one posted.I have been a member as long as any one #36 but I am getting old and forgetful please send an address or directions so I can attend

Sir Bernie,

Call Oscar, Rudy or Eddy. Contact number is on the 1st page of this thread. I'm sure still open for other members or guest to attend.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Sep 13 2017, 08:16 PM) *

Sir Bernie,

Call Oscar, Rudy or Eddy. Contact number is on the 1st page of this thread. I'm sure still open for other members or guest to attend.

Thank you...I spoke with Bernie and he is confirmed for Saturday.

All good...he has address
ValcoOscar
An anonymous member is donating beerchug.gif beer.gif starter kit...thank you...no excuse not to join us now.

Oscar
ndfrigi
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 13 2017, 09:17 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Sep 13 2017, 08:16 PM) *

Sir Bernie,

Thank you...I spoke with Bernie and he is confirmed for Saturday.

All good...he has address

See you soon sir Oscar and to see your nice place and few car collection at the site!
Larmo63
This sounds like fun!! Do we need to think about bringing a chair?

Anything else?
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 13 2017, 09:42 PM) *

Anything else?

Nothing needed....though it is a BYOB event. Lots of ICE coolers ready.

Safe driving all

Oscar
second wind
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 13 2017, 09:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 13 2017, 09:42 PM) *

Anything else?

Nothing needed....though it is a BYOB event. Lots of ICE coolers ready.

Safe driving all

Oscar

Hey Oscar...had to say thank you now as you have been magnificent!! This event you created is still taking form I believe....all 914 all the time....but that is just how I feel....
gg
76-914
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Sep 13 2017, 06:57 PM) *

All thx to Oscar. Oscar probably has a couple of hundred hours in this event. The rest of us, maybe 2 hours. beerchug.gif
second wind

Hello.....do we know how to get there yet? Please share.....I hate getting lost. I am coming from Los Angeles. An address with directions would be great. Thank you very much.
gg
914_7T3
For anyone that may not be aware there is now a photo uploader thread specifically for the SoCal Fun Day event.

Email pictures directly from your phone to renn@914world.com and they will automatically post to the thread. Anything that you type in the title of your email will be included as the text in the post.

ValcoOscar
QUOTE(second wind @ Sep 14 2017, 08:28 AM) *

Hello.....do we know how to get there yet? Please share.....I hate getting lost. I am coming from Los Angeles. An address with directions would be great. Thank you very much.
gg

Just sent PM with details

Oscar
dw914er
I can go beerchug.gif

Anyone driving out from the Yucaipa/Redlands area?
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(dw914er @ Sep 14 2017, 06:12 PM) *

I can go beerchug.gif

Glad you can join us...I sent you PM with event details and address.

See ya Sat,

Oscar

euro911
I can go beerchug.gif

Dang ... where have you been hiding, Ben?
dw914er
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 14 2017, 07:51 PM) *

I can go beerchug.gif

Dang ... where have you been hiding, Ben?

I am still around, but haven't been to any events or the forum in a long while.
second wind
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 14 2017, 06:38 PM) *

I can go beerchug.gif

See ya Sat,

Oscar

May I get a PM with address and directions? Thank you!!!
gg
second wind
QUOTE(second wind @ Sep 14 2017, 08:47 PM) *

I can go beerchug.gif

See ya Sat,

Oscar

gg

oops....didn't read email....thank you!
gg
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(second wind @ Sep 14 2017, 08:47 PM) *

I can go beerchug.gif

See ya Sat,

Oscar

gg

I sent PM...if you need directions text me your address so I give you directions. Text me: 714.452.7000. Oscar
whitetwinturbo
..........just sent $20 via paypal driving.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(whitetwinturbo @ Sep 14 2017, 09:35 PM) *

..........just sent $20 via paypal driving.gif

Great

Received PayPal

beerchug.gif cheer.gif

Oscar
'73-914kid
Just to Clarify for the Morning Drive tomorrow, we are meeting at the "ranch" at 8:00 correct? I'm not sure if that was ever explicitly stated..?

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.
sb914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 15 2017, 06:40 AM) *

Just to Clarify for the Morning Drive tomorrow, we are meeting at the "ranch" at 8:00 correct? I'm not sure if that was ever explicitly stated..?

Yes that is correct Ethan.
ndfrigi
one day to go! see you all tomorrow! be safe and God bless!
76-914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 15 2017, 06:40 AM) *

Sorry for the confusion. Drivers meeting @8:00 - 8:15, Depart @ 8:30. Drive is appx 1hr 48mins
Curbandgutter
3 pork shoulders and 5 tri tips are cooooooooooken rad naoh!
sb914
QUOTE(Curbandgutter @ Sep 15 2017, 10:39 AM) *

chowtime.gif jsharp.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Curbandgutter @ Sep 15 2017, 10:39 AM) *

chowtime.gif

I'm ready! .... spent the past 2 weeks eating salads to lose the 5-10 lbs. gained in Oklahoma over Labor Day weekend eating tons of smoked brisket, ribs, bologna & fried hog meat & other foods too good to pass up! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Ed_Turbo
If anyone wants to caravan on the 15 there. PM me, we can meet in Corona driving.gif
Curbandgutter
Some unctuous delight. Last batch of meat.
SO.O.C914er
Who's got the beef! That is awesome chowtime.gif South OC boys we are meeting at Mac Donald's off the 5fwy and Ortega at 6am head out by 6:30? Right?.....Paul driving.gif
ndfrigi
Like I promised to Oscar and Eddy for some cookies tomorrow. 1st batch white chocolate chip cranberry oatmeal cookies baked by my beloved wife and I hope she has more time tonight for the 2nd batch chocolate chocolate chip cookies.

Click to view attachment
76-914
Were bringing some Banana Pudding. That meat looks really good. beerchug.gif
76-914
I hope there will be a couple of peep's bringing Go Pro's tomorrow. beerchug.gif
euro911
Nice - all the edibles look tasty drooley.gif We'll stop by Torrance Bakery and pickup some cookies on the way.

Loaded up some parts to sell, a couple of biach chairs and some beverages beer3.gif ... but since the 'BB' won't be making an appearance, we won't be coming early enough to participate in the twisty drive driving.gif ... dry.gif

See y'all there at some point in the am
Steve
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Sep 15 2017, 04:33 PM) *

Who's got the beef! That is awesome chowtime.gif South OC boys we are meeting at Mac Donald's off the 5fwy and Ortega at 6am head out by 6:30? Right?.....Paul driving.gif

Yep!! Thats's the plan!!
RFoulds
Can someone text the address to me. ? 7606256488. Please.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Sep 16 2017, 01:08 PM) *

Can someone text the address to me. ? 7606256488. Please.

did u received my text message for the address?
SO.O.C914er
Absolutely a fantastic event.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.