Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2023 Lake Tahoe Nevada side
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
ConeDodger
Oscar,
There’s a problem. When I got home and Yopu saw the 914 pillow, I knew that I’d have trouble keeping it. She took it, and started cuddled it.

I’m looking for a good place to hide it now…
ConeDodger
I just have to say, it was so good to see Elliot Cannon. Us guys who’ve been around since the Club beginning are getting as rare as real six… Missed you Elliot!
burton73
It was great seeing everyone and the cars. Thanks to all that helped set this up.

Best to everyone,

Bob B Burton
Eric_Shea
So happy to be a part of the community biggrin.gif

Against all odds some lucky winner received a complete brake restoration from PMB Performance.

Thanks to everyone for your support beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Who was the guy who won the brake rebuild?
Cairo94507
Just got back to Auburn. What a fun trip; special thanks to Mark (914 Rubber) and his lovely wife and Rob (Cone Dodger), and anyone else who I am sure helped make this event happen.

Last nights dinner at the South of North Brewing Company was a fun time and a great place to have that dinner. My brother Bob and I had a great time and really enjoyed getting to talk to people we rarely get to see.
Cheers,
Michael beerchug.gif
SirAndy
Made it home. Thanks to everyone who organized this event and everyone who showed up. Good times, as always.

Brought home some loot from the raffle night too.
piratenanner.gif

ValcoOscar
Arrived home several hours ago.

1,268 total miles, averaged 31.3 mpg with my 3.2 914-6...not bad. biggrin.gif

Had another wonderful time. Thank you Mark and Rob for all your hard work putting this event together. Special thanks to ALL the ladies, my wife enjoyed all of you.

Can't wait for the next event.

white914.jpg signal914.jpg fuchia914.jpg white914.jpg irish914.jpg

Oscar
Mikey914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 3 2023, 08:39 PM) *

@mikey914
You left the window down on your car

Thanks, - Unfortunately I think the button broke. Good thing I know a guy!
sb914
Thanks to everyone. grouphug.gif
We had a blast .First time to lake pothole. Great scenery!
Great seeing old friends and new ones…
Till next time!!! beerchug.gif
Root_Werks
Super bummed Michelle and I couldn't attend this. Short staffed at work, couldn't get Friday/Monday off.

Looks like a great time! Thanks for posting pics.
Gordong
It was a pleasure to meet ya'll! Great to be around all the 914's!

Take good care,

Gordon
76 930

Cairo94507
@Gordong - I am still salivating over your '76 Turbo! beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jun 5 2023, 08:07 AM) *

@Gordong - I am still salivating over your '76 Turbo! beerchug.gif

IPB Image
Gordong
evilgrin.gif
Steve
Thanks Mark, Rob and anyone else involved for putting on this event. I had a great time and it was nice meeting new people and catching up with old friends.
beerchug.gif til next time!! driving.gif
drem914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 4 2023, 09:00 AM) *

That would be me, Franz. I did! I was running the gray Boxster this weekend. PMB does great work and they are already on my 914 with a 5-lug conversion.

Thank you to everyone who put on the event this year. Joyce and I had a great time. We saw some beautiful sites along the way, meet some great new club members and saw some old friends.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(drem914 @ Jun 5 2023, 03:44 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 4 2023, 09:00 AM) *

That would be me, Franz. I did! I was running the gray Boxster this weekend. PMB does great work and they are already on my 914 with a 5-lug conversion.

Thank you to everyone who put on the event this year. Joyce and I had a great time. We saw some beautiful sites along the way, meet some great new club members and saw some old friends.

@drem914 contact Eric right away… thanks
sb914
@Gordong Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Here you go …
Gordong
Wow! Nice shot. That was a fun day. Thanks for the post!

Gordon
schmidder
Any news on 2024?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(schmidder @ Dec 24 2023, 12:45 AM) *

Any news on 2024?

Yes. Looks like Southern Oregon with @Mikey914 as captain. Flight plan is being formed as we speak.
Mikey914
Ok,
I'll move forward with planning.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.