Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Skin for GT Legends
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Dec 22 2005, 12:48 PM)
the last game that "won" was HL2... their SOURCE network attachment was impossible to get around, too

I got HL2 to run, hummm, there has to be an easier hack.

Game looks great, have to gets me a copy too...
Andyrew
Sick!!!!

Group buy!!!! lol
seanery
Another quick one before I go do some shopping and see a movie with my nieces.

#4 - JP Stein - ULF
seanery
nudda
seanery
last one
xitspd
ohmy.gif Wow! 555 thanks Seanery..... Keep the pitures coming..................
seanery
You didn't think I went a whole day without making a new car did you? laugh.gif
#6 - is a factory GT owned by Ed Fitzpatrick
#435 - US Army fictional car
seanery
nutha
seanery
mowa
seanery
last one for now
mikelsr
I am a bit confused. I went to order the game but went to the GT Legends site to see what they had. They say that the next update of GT Legends is Feb 6. What gives? confused24.gif
goose2
it's not "officially" released yet in the US but you can find the English version on gogamer.com .......either from their website or on eBay. I ordered from them on eBay and got the game in 3 days...
campbellcj
This is way cool!

When I first heard about this game, I figured it would be my excuse to get a new 'puter or upgrade this one. Now I'm basically convinced!

Will the PS2/GT4 Logitech wheel work with a PC as well? It is a really nice setup and is USB driven so it seems like it sure could lash up to a PC if there is driver support.
seanery
Chris, I've done it the other way. I've used a Logitech Momo Force on GT3. It worked great. It might be worth a try going the other way.
seanery
Here's another. It's based on the #46 911 GT2 that ran at the Nurburgring 24 Hours in 2005.
seanery
more
seanery
more
seanery
last of this car
sixnotfour
Awesome Sean smilie_pokal.gif

Hippie car boldblue.gif
goose2
yes indeed...nice work Sean! I'd like to learn how to install a fleet of 914's with your skins...but I have to get past the Mini and Cortina yet. laugh.gif
seanery
#53 factory GT owned by Bill Packwood
seanery
dos
seanery
trois
seanery
fier
seanery
#43 Roger Sheridan's Hippie car
seanery
du
seanery
tres
seanery
4 - pardon the damage on the previous pic...he rear ended JP's car laugh.gif
TravisNeff
one of these pics ought to be on the club main page after the holidays driving.gif
sixnotfour
smilie_pokal.gif rocking nana.gif beerchug.gif
seanery
There are 2 914-6 GT Carsets available - for more info goto MoronThrottle.com

Set 1-1 Includes:
4 - JP Stein - ULF Racing
6 - Ed Fitzpatrick - Factory GT
14 - Chris Foley - CFR Racing
43 - Roger Sheridan - Hippie Car
53 - Bill Packwood - Factory GT
87 - Jim Cook - Altec Lansing
370 - Factory car - new animation and buttons to match set
435 - GI Joe - Army Car
555 - Dan Callicott - Callicott Motorsports
632 - Sean Lee - MoronPedal.com
914 - Ima Wannabe - ASL.com
922 - Heinrich Geblaut - 914World.com / MoronPedal.com

Included in set 2:
8 - Patrick Motorsports inspired Gulf car
19 - Max Moritz GmbH (created by Bob Dunlop)
23 - Flying Pig
29 - Blue GT
40 - Sonauto Porsche - Lemans Winner
41 - Sonauto Porsche - fictional car
58 - Brumos Porsche
59 - Brumos Porsche - 1st IMSA GT Race winner
80 - Black GT (Created by Bob Dunlop)
88 - Lufthsana GT (Created by Bob Dunlop)
seanery
OK, the download is up, and it seems to be working! clap.gif
Lou W
Posted: Dec 26 2005, 07:39 PM  

Dinglefritz

Group: Members
Member No.: 447

one of these pics ought to be on the club main page after the holidays  

--------------------
Get your Master Cylinder Braces here:

Clickey Click

Time is never wasted, when you are wasted all the time...

agree.gif This is way cool. smile.gif
Van914
agree.gif This is way cool. I guess I need to upgrade the computer and go gaming.
Thanks Sean beerchug.gif

van914@aol.com
goose2
Very cool Sean....I'm downloading now. I'm looking forward to racing with members' cars. My favorite is the Sheridan Hippie car. Thanks for making this available. beerchug.gif
seanery
Randy,
I think you're the guniea pig...lemme know how it works!
goose2
The cars are installed and all is well....very easy. I've even test driven a few of them. driving.gif
Thanks Sean
TINCAN914
Sweet!!!
ANyone know if it is available for X-box?
tat2dphreak
I got my copy in the mail today... ordered friday before xmas! I'm all fired up about it too!
tat2dphreak
I don't think the gravis is going to cut it, I may have to find a wheel... headbang.gif

the gravis has great throttle/brake control, but the steering lacks the ability for minute adjustments...
mikelsr
Mine will be in tomorrow (if we are home). I downloaded the demo and played with the vette. Found I still need to brake earlier that I normally do.
seanery
QUOTE (bmunday @ Dec 27 2005, 02:56 PM)
Sweet!!!
ANyone know if it is available for X-box?

nope, PC only. As long as it took to develop this game I wouldn't look for it on Xbox anytime soon.
erikstoll
mmmm look awesome in game, too bad my laptop craps out trying to play it =(
have to wait till i get back to reno in a month to play it full force
1bad914
Wayne,
If you go to the Best Buy site and buy the Logitech Momo wheel (sweet wheel) then option to pick it up at the store, they have to honor any price you find on-line, Tiger-direct has it for $74.99. Take in the tiger-direct ad when you pick it up and they will sell it for that price. BB is asking $103 for the same wheel. Or order direct from T-D and wait. This way you get it NOW...you must have it NOW!!! biggrin.gif

Search the BB site for price matching and read the policy! I would take a copy with you, just in case. Did your bud look at the 356? I'm about to pull the trigger on a 66 912. Sorry hijacked.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Dec 28 2005, 01:18 PM)
Wayne,
If you go to the Best Buy site and buy the Logitech Momo wheel (sweet wheel) then option to pick it up at the store, they have to honor any price you find on-line, Tiger-direct has it for $74.99. Take in the tiger-direct ad when you pick it up and they will sell it for that price. BB is asking $103 for the same wheel. Or order direct from T-D and wait. This way you get it NOW...you must have it NOW!!!  :D

Search the BB site for price matching and read the policy! I would take a copy with you, just in case. Did your bud look at the 356? I'm about to pull the trigger on a 66 912. Sorry  :hijacked:

nah, he really wanted a convertible...

good idea on the BB price match... I didn't know they matched the on-line prices idea.gif cool!

send pics of the 912 when you get it!! smilie_pokal.gif
1bad914
They only match it if you buy online and pick up at the store. Then hammer them with the price matching policy and lower price! smilie_pokal.gif

I love the game by the way. I am playing the demo now, but will soon order the full game! I will jump on Seanery's skins...oops that sounds kind of nasty. icon8.gif

Enjoyed the beer3.gif btw.
tat2dphreak
yep their website stattes:

Low price guarantee:
If your product is available at a lower price online or in the store at the time of pickup, your credit card and/or Gift Card will automatically be adjusted to reflect the lowest available price.

now, if I can find someplace selling it for like $10... biggrin.gif

lowest I found so far is $70.87

yea, I can't get a 914 in the game yet, with a controller it was too hard to win the first races to get some dough...

for somereason, playing the cars in the demo didn't seem nearly as hard to control... the mini is a PITA with the gravis... I may give it more of a try before buying a wheel I'll only use in one game...

I enjoyed the brew too man! beer.gif it was good to shake the hand of the guy who built my motor!
1bad914
I love the list price as $70.15 our price $70.87. screwy.gif

If I get the 912 pics will follow.

You have to win a race to add cars?? Gimme that code, I'll scam the crap out of it! biggrin.gif Just kidding. No scamming taking place here. rolleyes.gif

Looking forward to the full game!
tat2dphreak
$59.12

beer.gif

ya gotta love the web!
goose2
You have to win a race to add cars?? Gimme that code, I'll scam the crap out of it

it's already been cracked...there's a thread on Pelican about it:Pelican GTL Thread
I'm gonna stick with the program however....the practice is good and I've already bought 2 914's smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.