Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR2010 - Register Here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(strawman @ Mar 19 2010, 06:09 PM) *

We lived on the north shore of Lake Tahoe (Tahoe City) from 2000-04, so we know the Tahoe Basin pretty well. I'm sure Nancy would like to participate in at least one day hike, and there's a great rock-n-dirt one off Highway 89 / Luther Pass toward Markleeville. We could easily spend 2-4 hours on that hike, depending on how far you wanna go. Another sweet (granite) hike is the Eagle/Velma Lakes trail near Emerald Bay; since it is a west-shore location, it will probably have more snow than Luther Pass. Both of these locations are a ~30 minute drive from Harvey's, and either will provide sweeping views of Lake Tahoe. Let me know if you're interested.

Geoff

Mary and I are bringing hiking boots, so if you want some company on a short trip up the mountainside we are up for it. 2-4 hours sounds just about right!
We are staying at the Montbleu and will be arriving late Thursday evening for registration.

Hopefully there will still be a little beer in the keg. beer3.gif
Our plane leaves in 3 hours, landing at SFO after midnight.
A number of activities planned in the south bay area before heading to the mountains.
Rand
...day hike, and there's a great rock-n-dirt one off Highway 89 / Luther Pass toward Markleeville. We could easily spend 2-4 hours on that hike, depending on how far you wanna go.

Funny, we just hiked above Markleeville last weekend. From Grover Hot Springs National Park, to some awesome waterfalls. (Don't have the better pics with me... These don't do the falls justice. There were several more sections to them.) Highly recommend this hike.
mightyohm
That's funny, I was just in Markleeville 2 weeks ago for another car event. biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Shush! It's probably a big secret but I will let you guys in on it. Eric Shea is celebrating his birthday with us up at WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe.

I can't wait!!!!
gopack
Well I finally figured out my plans. and since i am bringing the t-shirts, you all will be glad to see me! See you Saturdy! don't leave for eht drive without my ass in somones seat!!!!!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(gopack @ May 12 2010, 07:10 PM) *

Well I finally figured out my plans. and since i am bringing the t-shirts, you all will be glad to see me! See you Saturdy! don't leave for eht drive without my ass in somones seat!!!!!

What time was that drive??? drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif barf.gif pain30.gif givemebeer.gif party.gif
roadster fan
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ May 11 2010, 09:10 PM) *

Ok looks like all the cool people are going up Thursday... smile.gif

I plan to be at highway 50 and hazel exit around 4-5pm on Friday, does anyone want to meet there and caravan up?

Well, I am not gonna be bringing the 914 now and wont be able to be leave until Friday at about 1:00pm so will be going thru your neck of the woods about then. I would be happy to meet up with ya even tho I will be in the wagon with the family. send me a PM and I will shoot ya my cell number.

On another note.....

I NEED A SEAT IN A 914 for the drive on Saturday. Hope someone has a spot for me, hate to have to follow in the Mazda.....boring. Please someone help.
PRS914-6
CRAPS.... who's going to play Friday night? I love the game and willing to teach those who are interested on Friday afternoon. I can bring a roll out Craps board with me if people want to know how to play the game....A tech session?
Rand
Will the craps be looser if I bring a stool softener? Oy, it's the day before and I'm already unable to withhold. Oh wait. Good thing I'm regular.

Sorry Paul. Actually, I would be interested in learning.

TOMORROW!! It's only a day away.
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

This is the last official WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe Cheerleader message! From here on in, you will have to watch the live update thread.

Nothin' left to it but to get up and do it!!! See you tomorrow at the official - unofficial start of WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe! YEEHAA!!!!

Watch for live updates from along the way and from the event! Wish you were here? We know you do!!!

Alright! Go ahead Audrina! Drop the flag and let's get this party started!!!
Eric_Shea
Wll somebody tell Tabor I'm at the airport waiting for him?? confused24.gif

biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 13 2010, 06:11 AM) *

Wll somebody tell Tabor I'm at the airport waiting for him?? confused24.gif

biggrin.gif

Tabor,
Eric is at the Reno Airport waiting for you. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.