Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Outlaw 914s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
1stworks
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Feb 23 2016, 11:47 AM) *

Well then let's see some more detail on your build! I'd be interested in all the little details and stuff... I'll get back to working on mine when I heal a bit more. It's even better looking than before too- great job! aktion035.gif

Thanks,i did the build thread on Facebook.Porsche 914 Outlaw group.Look for my Car with hundreds piled on top of it lol.

Just finished the build late fall.All Renagade gear
Its all aluminum 5.3 LS.Ls1 flipped intake LS1 coils injectors factory ec u with
OBD 2 connection on cut harness.2004 used motor 80kish

2002 boxster S 6speed trans cable shift,custom shifter tower and stock used cables and shifter.

Custom axles,930 cv's.
Custom dual exhaust flow masters.

The car is amazing to drive and i wouldn't do anything
differently.
Hope to see ya rrc this year.

IPB Image

Gmanscott55
Wow.... smilie_pokal.gif exterior shot for the newbie .
1stworks
QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Feb 23 2016, 04:13 PM) *

IPB Image
Gmanscott55
QUOTE(1stworks @ Feb 23 2016, 05:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Feb 23 2016, 04:13 PM) *

IPB Image

Beautiful clean look ... Where did you get the rear trunk spoiler from?
Gmanscott55
QUOTE(Marv's3.6six @ Feb 23 2016, 08:53 AM) *

QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Feb 23 2016, 05:31 AM) *

New Ride .. Custom build. 2.0 liter Subaru WRX turbo conversion, steel GT flares, 911 S front suspension, 2 year restoration with no expense spared.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

Wow thats a nice car, similar thinking here, similar looking in execution, similar picture location Huntington Harbor also..... except mine is a big 6.

Beautiful car Marv! I will be down at Peters Landing in Sunset Beach Sunday about 8 Am. They have a mini C&C across from the Starbucks. Drop by as would love to see your car. Pm me I if you want.
Marv's3.6six
QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Feb 24 2016, 06:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Marv's3.6six @ Feb 23 2016, 08:53 AM) *

QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Feb 23 2016, 05:31 AM) *

New Ride .. Custom build. 2.0 liter Subaru WRX turbo conversion, steel GT flares, 911 S front suspension, 2 year restoration with no expense spared.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

Wow thats a nice car, similar thinking here, similar looking in execution, similar picture location Huntington Harbor also..... except mine is a big 6.

Beautiful car Marv! I will be down at Peters Landing in Sunset Beach Sunday about 8 Am. They have a mini C&C across from the Starbucks. Drop by as would love to see your car. Pm me I if you want.

Hi Gary, Did not know about mini C&C @ Peters Landing on Sundays. Unfortunately will not be attending as I have a surf trip planned this Sun AM.
whitetwinturbo
Hi Gary,
Nice car. Is "mini" C&C @ the Starbucks?
whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(1stworks @ Feb 23 2016, 11:56 AM) *

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Feb 23 2016, 11:47 AM) *

Well then let's see some more detail on your build! I'd be interested in all the little details and stuff... I'll get back to working on mine when I heal a bit more. It's even better looking than before too- great job! aktion035.gif

Thanks,i did the build thread on Facebook.Porsche 914 Outlaw group.Look for my Car with hundreds piled on top of it lol.

Just finished the build late fall.All Renagade gear
Its all aluminum 5.3 LS.Ls1 flipped intake LS1 coils injectors factory ec u with
OBD 2 connection on cut harness.2004 used motor 80kish

2002 boxster S 6speed trans cable shift,custom shifter tower and stock used cables and shifter.

Custom axles,930 cv's.
Custom dual exhaust flow masters.

The car is amazing to drive and i wouldn't do anything
differently.
Hope to see ya rrc this year.

IPB Image

........is there an "outlaw" group on Facebook... confused24.gif

type.gif does not show on their search bar confused24.gif
whitetwinturbo
............and speaking of Outlaw how about one of our members:

Click to view attachment

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
Gmanscott55
Hi White TT... On other side in front of That's Amore Restaurant on Sunday AM. Anyway I will be there around 8.. Usually a small group of Porsches show up and some others. usually say 15 cars or so.
whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(Gmanscott55 @ Feb 26 2016, 07:44 PM) *

Hi White TT... On other side in front of That's Amore Restaurant on Sunday AM. Anyway I will be there around 8.. Usually a small group of Porsches show up and some others. usually say 15 cars or so.

Got it....... beerchug.gif
Mike Bellis
https://www.facebook.com/groups/porsche914outlaw/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.