Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2016 Build-Off Challenge - Official Contest Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(Olympic 1.7 @ Mar 1 2016, 08:42 AM) *

February progress.

Got the steering rack finished and installed, along with the struts and sway bar.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

also installed the new bearings and Elephant Racing rubber bushings into the rear control arms and got them installed.

Click to view attachment

So it has suspension now. aktion035.gif

Looking for all my old pieces of brake lines to use as patterns when I bend the new ones.

Although I boxed and bagged everything when I took it apart. I didn't label the boxes. Duh.... blink.gif
so I started taking thing out of the boxes and writing down what was where. one of these evenings I will enter every thing into a searchable file, so I don't have to open 3 or 4 boxes just to find a part. also making notes of anything that needs to be done to any of the parts. also threw away a bunch of stuff, like old vacuum hoses and spark plug wires etc.

good cold weather project..

Yeehaw.. UPS just dropped off my Fastenal order... new caliper bolts..

So nice popcorn[1].gif

clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
Andyrew
February update: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...780&st=480#

Gaped all the rings and assembled the engine 100%.
IPB Image

Ran into a few problems with the build, one was inferior new parts from a high end custom house. Fabbed up something I could have just built myself that does the job better...
IPB Image
IPB Image

Ran into clearance problems with the oil pump shaft and had it milled down and balanced.
IPB Image

Installed the oil pan, clutch/flywheel/pp, trans, and put the 100mm axle flanges on the trans with new seals/hdw.
IPB Image
914-d
February progress.

Purchased a bunch of stuff from 914 rubber....How complete is the rubber kit?

Ordered custom cv shafts.

Engine cradle 2.0 is built and engine is sitting in the car.

Currently working on building cable shifter.

If I get time will plst pics in my build thread tomaro.
DRPHIL914
February update for my build: as expected, due to selling and moving no building or purchases took place. As I posted in my thread, I switched tubs, and sold the black one, so most accumulated parts will go on the copper tub. Even more in fact. Since this car is more complete but needs more rust repain, it will be more extensive .
Longs and jack point repair, fender stretching and engine rebuild up to a 2056 are all going to happen,!!!!!!! As will a sanding off of the old re spray and new paint.
So I am kind of starting over in a way, have new funds rom selling my wheels and tub, and can move forward soon!!!!
I will post new pictures and list out what I have done already and what is in store..
Ultimately I decided that since there are so few copper metallic cars, even less that are nice condition -I only know of one nice one and that is Jim hoyland)
That I just could not make myself sell this car. So in my new house with new garage we begin again!!!
brettrarnold
So after a brief 914 hiatus we are back in the drivers seat both figuratively and literally. Amy started on removal of the vinyl and track for the seats.

And i guess i should explain the brief hiatus because it is exciting news. We found out Amy is pregnant and having a baby in the month of September. If everything goes as planned ill be driving that littler bugger home in the 914 on 9/14. We are very excited and have both spent our 914 hiatus getting our nursery ready and just all that stuff that comes along with that two pink line news.

Progress
Amy
I started to remove the seat covers by removing the old staples.
IPB Image
I was able to keep the bottom cushion and seat forms in tact, thankfully. I decided to wait until we got the new seat covers we ordered online before I completely removed the old covers.
IPB Image
Hopefully, I will be able to re-trace my steps and put the new ones on with ease! We are doing a buckskin and black theme on the new ones. Wish me luck!

In the meantime, I plan to remove the back pad covering and get started on that with a new kit that we bought. The back pad will be black and should match the seats really nicely.

Brett
I have gotten around to removing more cancerous rust and also have finished scraping off all of the rubber that was stuck to the bottom floor pans and i was pleasantly surprised with the quality of metal underneath.
IPB Image

I did find a few bad more rust spots that i wasn't really expecting next to the ebrake handle so now i will have to remove that as well.
IPB Image

There is some rust near the front and im not exactly positive how to address it. I can cut it out pretty easily but i dont think id be able to reweld a panel in very well so we will see.
IPB Image

Challenges
Competing Priorities
Motivation
Welding
I really am nervous with cutting the frame because of my lack of welding ability to put the car back together. This week i plan to build a rotisserie so that i am able to flip the car up and measure a bit better.

Good news is that i have been practicing my welding and have gotten proficient enough to weld up two bikes.
IPB Image

$ Spent
As for the items purchased, we bought the following:
  1. 2 seat bolsters, seat back, seat bottom, back pad for $650 from Auto Atlanta/914Rubber
  2. if we are including tools, i bought a jack. Yes i didn't have one but was borrowing a friends.
  3. ton of baby stuff that was about a million dollars which diverted precious Porsche funds
Welp that is all for now and i am glad i am back on the horse.
poorsche914
February Update: Extreme Budget Makeover - Creamsicle Edition
A. Progress
Washed the winter grime off and attended the Great Porsche Show Off in Knoxville.
Made plans to install 2056 first weekend in March.
Purchased fuel pump for carbs.
B. Challenges
None
C. Shop/vendor provided services
Fuel pump from ebay vendor.

Still driving.gif every day to work.
mbseto
Put off posting a February update, the 18 degree temps were not a great motivator. Got some good work done in January and February, though. Got the front passenger side corner mostly put together, so the long will have something solid to connect to up front. Then, since sitting on the garage floor did not seem so appealing, I figured I'd work on the tank a little.

Here's the corner weld-up. Cut some out of all three layers you can see here, and started welding in the patches I fabricated- before & after:

Click to view attachment

This is the clean up of the tank, done using electrolysis- before & after:

Click to view attachment

Only real challenge was convincing myself that sitting on a below-freezing garage floor would be worth it.

Not sure if group buy stuff and things we get from other members should go in with vendors/shop help, but I did get a set of LED taillights from Spoke, and 914werke helped me with the suspension mount up front. Thanks guys!

Optimusglen
Is it possible to join in even though I'd be getting a late start?
stevegm
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Mar 7 2016, 07:33 AM) *

We closed the group in October for this one. Sorry. But, I suspect we will do another one beginning this coming October, and would love to have you participate then.
whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 7 2016, 04:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Mar 7 2016, 07:33 AM) *

We closed the group in October for this one. Sorry. But, I suspect we will do another one beginning this coming October, and would love to have you participate then.

poke.gif Put up a thread so the interested folks can "subscribe".

chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif
Optimusglen
QUOTE(stevegm @ Mar 7 2016, 06:58 AM) *

Ah, ok. I can't wait until next October to work on my car. The draw of a nice discount on parts is strong, but not strong enough to pull me out of the garage for 7 months.
stevegm
The second round of the Challenge will close on March 31, 2016 at midnight. Voting will begin on April 1st.

We want to recognize the top 5 Builds (at the halfway point) at the Mid-Engine Invasion Saturday evening dinner on April 16th. So take lots of pictures of your builds.

Build-On!
stevegm
Any Challengers that are coming to Hershey, for Mid-Engine Invasion, can you PM me.
02loftsmoor
QUOTE(mbseto @ Mar 6 2016, 11:01 PM) *

Put off posting a February update, the 18 degree temps were not a great motivator. Got some good work done in January and February, though. Got the front passenger side corner mostly put together, so the long will have something solid to connect to up front. Then, since sitting on the garage floor did not seem so appealing, I figured I'd work on the tank a little.

Here's the corner weld-up. Cut some out of all three layers you can see here, and started welding in the patches I fabricated- before & after:

Click to view attachment

This is the clean up of the tank, done using electrolysis- before & after:

Click to view attachment

Only real challenge was convincing myself that sitting on a below-freezing garage floor would be worth it.

Not sure if group buy stuff and things we get from other members should go in with vendors/shop help, but I did get a set of LED taillights from Spoke, and 914werke helped me with the suspension mount up front. Thanks guys!

How did you clean up the rust like that????????? idea.gif
914forme
"This is the clean up of the tank, done using electrolysis- before & after"

Here is a good link on how the process works, been used for years.
mbseto
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Mar 18 2016, 09:46 AM) *

How did you clean up the rust like that????????? idea.gif

In the interest of community, I'd be more than willing to write up this process with colored glossy photos with circles and arrows, etc. But as mentioned, there's a ton of information already out there.

In short, you need a battery charged (or some source of current). Fill the tank with water and washing soda (1 tbsp/gal). Use a piece of steel as a sacrificial electrode and dip this into the tank without touching it to metal. Hook the tank to the negative, and hook the electrode to the positive. It'll suck the rust right off the tank. You have to occasionally pull out the electrode and clean it off. A few sessions and it's pretty rust free.
Darren C
Well how time flies!

I can’t believe we're in Month 6 of the Build Off Challenge already.

This month my little 914 came home and I’ve started building it up will all the bits that have been refurbished.
The biggest challenge is working in a 8’ x 16’ garage with no power or light. It’s so narrow I can’t open a car door without pushing the car outside into a public car park, so it’s not the best place to do a full rebuild, but at least its undercover.
This months been a real rollercoaster of a ride with great highs (putting new stuff back on the freshly painted shell) and deep lows (where new parts just didn’t fit well)
So with Easter holiday weekend coming up, get comfortable and please take a look at my monthly update.

Enjoy.

Regards
Darren

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=247250
mbseto
Time flies indeed. Too many things going on this month. Continued welding in the front corner, anxious to get to the longs. I feel like progress will feel more tangible then. Biggest challenge is still making time. Nothing from vendors lately. Looking forward to a better update next month.
Darren C
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
jkb944t
I have been making some good progress on the car this month. I have gotten the suspension mounted along with the steering rack. I mounted the calipers and the next thing on the list is to make new brake lines. I am using the copper nickel brake line material since it is easy to work with and doesn’t corrode.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Jeff B
whitetwinturbo
............what is this and it's function?

Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(whitetwinturbo @ Mar 30 2016, 09:19 PM) *

............what is this and it's function?

Click to view attachment

That is a turnbuckle setup to make rear toe adjustments easier. It was done on the GT racers from the factory.

whitetwinturbo
.........got it .................thanks.
914forme
Update for this month.

I have backtracked for a good cause, I hope dry.gif

I am redoing my engine mounts, and transmission mounts.

More work on the engine compartment and adding support items for the engine swap.

Mounts are in for the fuel filter, Breather catch can, Cooling system over flow catch can, and the Coolant expansion tank. Harness mounts are also done, and re-inforced for my and my co-pilots safety. New setup allows me to have the harness and standard road seat belts in place.

Items from 914World Vendors.

Used parts from lots of people out of the classifieds, Thank you beer.gif

Spoke has worked his magic and got LEDs, so I am almost 100% LED in the lighting department. piratenanner.gif

Bunches of items sourced and solved via others build threads, I could not do my build with out the ideas, and information I garner for this forum. I Thank all of you.

Some Pictures of the progress
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Olympic 914
March update.

Still doing bodywork. (will it ever be done?) Pass side is pretty good now in primer, still have a little more work to do on the drivers side.

stripped and primered the rear trunk lid. still have to work on the front and doors.

Click to view attachment

got the suspension installed last month and put on my PMB rebuilt A calipers.

fished the brake lines through the tunnel and installed the brake limiting thingamajig. also rebuilt at PMB.

Found out the tub is a lot heavier to move around with the suspension on it, especially on the driveway seams. may either need bigger wheels on the cart or just put the steering in and road wheels on. Don't really want to get paint on the Fuchs though.

Purchased the paint. PPG Concept single stage. and a new spray gun.

Vendors used

Spoke for the LED lights

Bruce for the Pedal set.

and some stuff from the classified.

Thanks to all.

You can check out my updates here > http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...65786&st=40
Andyrew
March Update: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...780&st=498#

Put the engine in for what is the last time unless I absolutely have to remove it.
IPB Image

Got a stroke of luck and due to the placement of the engine/trans I was able to use stock VW bus CV joints with my adapter on the hub side and 100mm flanges on the trans side. These are the same axles in the Renegade hybrids 500hp axle kit. Even bigger plus is I can go to the local parts store and pick up replacements. smilie_pokal.gif
IPB Image

Ran my AN 10 lines and my return line. AN lines are a PITA!
IPB Image

Welded up my stainless 3" mandrel bent exhaust. 2 small resonators, I am not anticipating quiet, but it should be OK for now.
IPB Image

Heat shield made
IPB Image

Stainless water line connectors made
IPB Image

Alternator bracket cut and mounted and belt/tensioner installed, then revised the water pump input pipe for better clearance and mounted the pump.
IPB Image

The rest you can read on my thread! Lots more to read and see!
budk
I'm posting because it's required, although I got essentially nothing done in March. Did some wrapping and cleaning of the wire harness but even that has been put on the back burner.

Here is a pic to show that the car is still here and that no outside work has been done.

Click to view attachment

Congrats to all of those who have made progress and to those who are seemingly writing a book on how to restore. I don't know where you find the time or energy but it is inspiring.

stevegm
Challengers - Please post your March updates as soon as possible. We are trying to get the voting for the end of Round 2 underway as quickly as possible this time.

Here is the link for the 914world Round Two Voting poll - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V29QVXS
Nutter965
Hi all there hasn't been any progress on the car as such but there has been plenty of effort put in to purchases !

2.7 flat 6
Gearbox
Wheels ( Magnus Walkers ) pictures on my main thread
Some second hand metal work
Auto Atlanta fastener kit

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...65809&st=40

Next month will see all metal work completed on the shell and start a trial fit of the suspension, engine & gearbox and hopefully the wheels !

Roll on April/ May

Good luck all
Neale
matthepcat
Oops. Delete.
trojanhorsepower
March update
Got some work done. Rear trunk is pretty well done. I have to add the muffler shield but I will hold off on that for now.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Moved on to the Pass rear quarter, but am having trouble getting everything lined up. Oh well.

No new surprises, no help, no vendors.
Garland
March Update: Michigan Build
Michigan Build Link
Build progress :

On to the headlamp's. Goal motorized headlamp's in the front bumper. With a solution for headlamp laws.

Unexpected challenges:

After thinking I was all set on location, actual fit changed the idea 180* so lots of restarts.

Vendors:

Picked up a pair of conversation kits for the front turn signals.

Progress Pictures:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

The rest of the headlamps, and more ( in addition posted a trick for fixing dents in dash pads)@ Michigan Build Link Thanks for the look. And thank you to all who voted and viewed the "Michigan Build"
Vysoc
Vysoc - Yellow Submarine Build-Off Update Jan-Feb-Mar 2016.

Unfortunately, Golf Season in Florida and my career have taken precedence over my Build. The sale of my Daily Driver turned into a 90 day odyssey that went through 4 different buyers that all backed out for varying reasons?
Alas my 914 is off to England in the next week to an awesome 914 World Member that races historic cars. I know he will be very happy with his new toy!

So, my plans are to jump back into the fray as our snowbirds are heading back up north thanks to a mild winter and early Easter.

We received over 17" of rain in January this year where the norm is 1"?
That made for a manic amount of golf played at my club in February and March which cost me all of my 914 ambition....but everyone needs a job to pay bills.

So basically nothing accomplished for me in the last 3 months and I now will refocus on my project and get as much done as I can during April and see where things stand going into the hot Summer.

Vysoc flag.gif
stevegm
Are any Challengers doing a 6 conversion? Naro Escape Motorsports (Bob Saville) is offering Challengers a discount ($295 instead of the regular $375) on their 6 engine mount. The website is - http://naroescapemotorsports.com/914-6-engine-mount/

Check it out.
914forme
piratenanner.gif That should make somebody very happy piratenanner.gif

Very nice offer thank you
MichiganMat
March Update: MichiganMat Build

Build progress :
• Bought a radiator (Celica GT) and mounted that sucker in.
• Started mounting the body-panels. I've got fenders, quarters, rockers, and hood all mounted up. Trunk is next.
• Bought a Subaru fuel pump and sender
• Researched the hell out of cooling options, intercoolers, body panels, fasteners, and just about everything else...
• Got a bit sidetracked and built a rotisserie for my buddy's Z car

Unexpected challenges:
• Racing fiberglass ain't the best solution when you're trying to build something "worth showing off", heh
• Fiberglass work is dangerous to your health, sanity, etc

Vendors:
• Bit of eBay for some latches, Subaru fuel pump, and some dzus fasteners
• JWest for their super-cool trunk mount points

Progress Pictures:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

poorsche914
March Update: Extreme Budget Makeover - Creamsicle Edition

A. Progress
Installed the 2056.

Click to view attachment

B. Challenges
Broken CV on driver side. Refurbed with help from malcolm2 beerchug.gif
Unilite module blown so had to order a new one. sad.gif
Fuel pump quit working so had to order a new one. dry.gif

C. Shop/vendor provided services
A huge THANKS to Clark (malcom2) for his assistance installing the engine. aktion035.gif
Amazon Prime - quick delivery of module and pump.
Local hardware store for some nuts and bolts.

driving.gif
3d914
March Update - 914 SHO Project

March Progress: Not a lot this month. Been piecing together sheet metal to close off the rear firewall at the trunk. Going slow.

Challenges: Other priorities and family.

Vendor Participation: None this month.

Pictures:
IPB Image

brettrarnold
Progress:

We have spent the majority of the month getting organized in the garage after insulating and drywalling. Got my first actual workbench and and tool chest. Turns out not having a place to store tools leaves you in a constant search for the right tool. Who knew?
New Workbench
Click to view attachment
Before
Click to view attachment
After
Click to view attachment
Shelves
Click to view attachment

I still have to install the some insulation in the ceiling rafters but figure i can do that in chunks.

For progress on the Porsche, i got the rear trailing arms off and started prepping for paint.
Click to view attachment

Amy finished removing the existing seat vinyl and backpad vinyl last week and started reupholstering the back pad.
Click to view attachment

Hurdles
Time and motivation continue to be my biggest hurdles as I find that not knowing clear next steps befuddle progress. Hopefully having a workbench and place to store/organize my tools will help with motivation. It was a real bitch working in a freezing cold garage where i would spend 35% of the time looking for tools. Very discouraging.

Baby Update
Everything is going along swimmingly and Amy is roughly halfway through. We decided not to figure out the sex, boy or girl and just hopefully not both. If it is both well shit happens i guess. We had both of our roommates move out but one kid moving in for a few months until the kiddo arrives. Can't blame em but boy sure will miss the 1500$/month in collected rent.

This is Amy. We are buying a little 914 onesie for the baby and we can't wait to take some pics of the little cutie when he/she gets here. I am currently working on getting the nursery painted and were putting in new trim, so I am definitely distracted from the Porsche at the moment! We should have the baby's room all squared away soon so I will have some more time to work on the interior. Stay tuned...

Vendors Used
Restoration Design -
#1 is the Inner Wheelhouse Restoration Design part #PP331
#2 is the Rear Floor Jack Point RD part #PP34
and seat clips

Auto Atlanta & 914Rubber
Back Bolster
Seat material
Carpet kit
Darren C
Well, Month 7 is upon us and I’ve made good steady progress this month.
Again I’ve managed to find time every day to do something on the car.
This months achievement is getting the Dashboard refurbished and back in, including refurbishing all gauges and controls.
Challenges this month were still finding problems and faults that I’d not known about. Wrestling the blower box seals (plenty written in other threads) and finding ingenious ways to overcome them.
I’ve made a start on a tool for helping refurbish my wheels and also made foundation repairs for retrimming the rest of the interior.
Again working in a tiny garage is the biggest hurdle, which has resulted in me having to work on parts from the car in my garden, my small shed and my sons bedroom!

So please take a look at my Build Off Thread and I hope you enjoy what you find.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=247250
JoeDees
Just got home from a month-long vacation and can't wait to get to work this weekend! Vacation was fun even with all of the time spent with in-laws...

Needless to say, no progress was made on the 914 in April, just as no progress was made in March due to the finger incident, subsequent infection and resulting pneumonia.
914forme
April came and went.

Lets see Vendors supported, Tangerine Racing, Chris makes great stuff, and since I am working on suspension points, Chris is getting some of my dollars.

AA- order placed a while back, and they shipped me a set of euro - rear repo lenses. One was not assembled correctly, and they fixed that, shipped me a new replacement, and a mailing label with postage paid for the return. That turned out way better than I thought it would. New side of AA, I can sure hope.

Trip to Hersey was a success, got parts I needed, from painted bumper, thanks to Garold. Picked up more 8x15 Centerlines, these things seem to be following me home now. Promptly got sick with an upper respiratory thing, that sidelined me for a week.

Sad part is not as much work as I would like is getting done on the 914, this month new motor mounts went in. Nothing like doing things twice to make you feel productive.

Engine was dropped again today, so I could move the shell out of the way. DDs all need scheduled maintenance, so that is what I am doing this weekend. Needed the lift so I could do the timing belt on my TDI. Got fan switch replaced on a Chevy Cobalt, and Oil changed in my wife's EOS. TDI is torn down, will get the belt done, oil change, frost heater installed, water pump replaced, normal stuff.
trojanhorsepower
Well, April has sucked for progress.
Surprises: The door won't close.... so I just sit there and look at it. Doug will come by and we will see if we can save it. It just barely won't close. Also now it rubs the latch.

Vendors: no

Click to view attachment
Mikey914
QUOTE(trojanhorsepower @ Mar 31 2016, 02:43 PM) *

March update
Got some work done. Rear trunk is pretty well done. I have to add the muffler shield but I will hold off on that for now.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Moved on to the Pass rear quarter, but am having trouble getting everything lined up. Oh well.

No new surprises, no help, no vendors.

Looks too familiar, lots of work!
Garland
April Update: Michigan Build
Michigan Build Link
Build progress :

Headlamps on hold, still working out the bugs.
On the interior, I changed out a early "sinning leather" for an early "leather". I like the more flat sheen of the now installed interior.

Unexpected challenges:

As I said the headlamps are going slowly, but I am making progress. The interior I had stored for years, was warped on the corners of the back pad, and the door panels also needed some work.

Vendors:

Again PMB, 2 sets of studs, seem to always need something. Also had a exchange about windshields with ProSource Glass international
www.prosourceglassintl.com

Progress Pictures:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The rest of the interior, and more @ Michigan Build Link Thanks for the look. "Michigan Build"
Andyrew
April Build Update: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2326571

Been a busy week, so I havent had time to put my monthly update here.

IPB Image
Figured out the clutch slave mount, need to add an extra reinforcement to prevent flex.

IPB Image
Ditched the aluminum intercooler tube and went with a stainless steel one. Shouldnt have any issues here.

IPB Image
Finished up a bunch of coolant stuff and ran a pressure test only to find a leak in my hot side stainless tube. I will need to reweld the leak this weekend.

Then I went to Italy, Germany, and France... Drove the Nurburgring, visited the Porsche museum. You know, normal month smile.gif

Pics and video in my thread of Europe.
whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 5 2016, 12:15 PM) *

April Build Update: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2326571

Been a busy week, so I havent had time to put my monthly update here.

IPB Image
Figured out the clutch slave mount, need to add an extra reinforcement to prevent flex.

IPB Image
Ditched the aluminum intercooler tube and went with a stainless steel one. Shouldnt have any issues here.

IPB Image
Finished up a bunch of coolant stuff and ran a pressure test only to find a leak in my hot side stainless tube. I will need to reweld the leak this weekend.

Then I went to Italy, Germany, and France... Drove the Nurburgring, visited the Porsche museum. You know, normal month smile.gif

Pics and video in my thread of Europe.

...........standing on my head trying to figure out how that clutch slave thingie works....looks like it's where the throttle peddle would be idea.gif
Andyrew
More pics in my thread, but its just a little to the right. Im not using a cable gas pedal so thats why I put it there.
whitetwinturbo
Got it. Love your other thread!
brettrarnold
Embarrassingly no progress for our 914 baby this month and with no progress, no vendors or no unexpected challenges.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.