Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Rocks Classic 2022 - Sept. 15-18
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Elvira
For months, I had been looking forward to this event and partying with my friends. I thought my recovery from surgery was going extremely well. I was apparently overly optimistic.

After our caravan to Utah, I planned to go sightseeing. All I got to see was the U of U Emergency Room. I headed back home on Thursday. (Not my best road trip. )

Followed up today with my Dr. here in Vegas. Another appointment scheduled for Tuesday.

Have fun y'all. beerchug.gif Wish I was there with you

(You can't say I didn't try.)

Live Event Uploader
Back to Vegas. I enjoyed the run. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Mockingbird Lane. JP

IPB Image

Eric_Shea
We miss you JP!!!

On with the Tom Foolery…

Live Event Uploader
Party on the patio

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

rhodyguy
Your colon wants to kill you. Or atleast make your life a horror show. Heal up! I hate being correct at times. I saw the potencial for this looming in the distance. Party on the patio or avoiding a colostomy and shitting in a bag for the rest of your life? Avoidance every time.
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Live Event Uploader
Air cooled test

IPB Image

Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
Big Len
Great pics, keep'em coming
Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Air Cooled Autofest

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Christmas is coming

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Xmas colors

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
=?utf-8?Q?Ian=E2=80=99s_trunk?=

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Kindig Design parking lot on Saturday morning

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
914 Corral at the Air Cooled show in Riverton

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Red Rock party at Garage grill

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Air cooled fest

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Eric_Shea
Click to view attachment
JamesM
QUOTE(Elvira @ Sep 16 2022, 02:52 PM) *

For months, I had been looking forward to this event and partying with my friends. I thought my recovery from surgery was going extremely well. I was apparently overly optimistic.

After our caravan to Utah, I planned to go sightseeing. All I got to see was the U of U Emergency Room. I headed back home on Thursday. (Not my best road trip. )

Followed up today with my Dr. here in Vegas. Another appointment scheduled for Tuesday.

Damn dude.

Wish you were here too, hope to see you next time.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Elvira @ Sep 16 2022, 03:52 PM) *

Get strong & Stay strong John, I know that even "Wild Horses couldn't keep you Away " from a good road trip like Red Rocks biggrin.gif
number40_914.jpg
hydroliftin
Thanks Eric and everyone who made this happen. It was great meeting everyone even though my 914 stayed home. Hope to make it back next year with my 914.Click to view attachment
brant
So great to see everyone

A great great event
I’m thrilled that each person spent the time and money to come and share the adventures

Thank you to the sponsors
And thank you to the entire PMB organization
Thank you to Eric and His extended family for the thousands in f hours they put into such a great event

iankarr
What an amazing event. RRC is in the books and we're all looking forward to next year. I'll be making a video recap, but here's a great pic of just a few of our cars lined up in fornt of Kindig-it Design...

Thanks to Eric, Diane and the entire PMB team for the incredible amount of work and thought that went into this. Glad I could help be a pat of it.

Click to view attachment
FL000
Big shout out to Eric and the PMB team, sponsors, Kindigit, Air Cooled Fest, and whoever else had a hand in making this an awesome event.

Entertainment was great, rides were ‘bitchin’ and everything was well planned. Of course hanging and driving with all the World members is what made it special, and we always look forward to these events.

Safe travels back home and hope to see you soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.