Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not just another 914 Calendar...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
SpecialK
It never ceases to amaze me that some people, who are obviously opposed or offended by a particular thread/subject (pick one), keep such a close eye on it when there are so many other threads to read that won't get their blood pressure up.......they're obviously trying to pick a fight.

I saw no negative responses from any female members (who are all volunteers....no pressure involved), and those female members that are not "into" this type of venture, of which I assume there are a few, have the good common sense not to throw dynomite in the campfire.

Truely ponderous! screwy.gif
sjhowitson
agree.gif

Lets all have a beer !!Life is to short. If you don't like what is on this channel change it.
jimtab
QUOTE (sjhowitson @ Nov 25 2005, 10:37 AM)
agree.gif

Lets all have a beer !!Life is to short. If you don't like what is on this channel change it.

Amen brotha....
messix
just because you don't like one of the thirty one flavours doesn't mean that you have to ban, criticize, bad mouth, deny to others, censore to others. this is a FREE country, with the freedom for religous and personal expression. be tollorent of others who don't share your view, lest others might judge you in the same.

if some thing offends you, you have a choice, don't look, don't participate, its that simple.

grouphug.gif

lets all just get along.
J P Stein
I look here to see what deserves 24 pages. Mostly, it looks like an excuse to bring the Sandbox to the main forum.

As a disinterested observer (that means I could give a shit about your calendar) there is nothing here to get excited about......except.....Granpa JP is upset that Jenny would get involved with this tawdry undertaking (It's a joke, OK)
Dr. Roger
tawdry. av-943.gif

hope everyone has a great weekend!

Roger
jhadler
Groan, here I go...

Well, I started tracking this thread out of ammusement. My wife actually thoguth it was a neat idea, so if she's not offended (nor is she the easilly offended type...), then neither I nor she have a a problem with it. If someone does have a problem with it, then don't read it... easy enough.

Back to lurking on this thread...

-Josh2
Leo Imperial
I love a club about fast cars and fast women.
So a quick hijack. Keep up the good work Roger.
Lets go get a drink at a strip club.
I couldn't get the wife to pose (Yet)
so here is my most exciting photo.
SpecialK
QUOTE (Leo Imperial @ Nov 25 2005, 02:19 PM)
I love a club about fast cars and fast women.
So a quick hijack. Keep up the good work Roger.
Lets go get a drink at a strip club.
I couldn't get the wife to pose (Yet)
so here is my most exciting photo.

Nice timing having the speed limit sign in the pic! beerchug.gif

Did ya plan it that way, or just get lucky?
SirAndy
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Nov 25 2005, 02:00 PM)

photoshop ... type.gif
scottb
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Nov 25 2005, 04:13 PM)

photoshop ... type.gif

speaking of photshop, anyone have a full function "budget friendly" option? wink, wink......

please PM....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

i'm cheap............
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Nov 25 2005, 11:19 AM)
Granpa JP is upset that Jenny would get involved with this tawdry undertaking (It's a joke, OK)

I used to be tawdry for school all the time......
jimtab
QUOTE (9146986 @ Nov 25 2005, 04:33 PM)
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Nov 25 2005, 11:19 AM)
Granpa JP is upset that Jenny would get involved with this tawdry undertaking (It's a joke, OK)

I used to be tawdry for school all the time......

Geez, you guys say tawdry as if it were a bad thing.....
Toast
OMG you guys.........seriously. dry.gif

I'm sure not all of the "Ladies of the 914 club" pictures are going to be dam* near naked photos. As far as I know, only one (maybe two) ladies have submitted Enticing photos. So why is there even complaint over this matter.

As a matter of fact, all pictures that I have posted for posibilites have had me fully clothed. Yet, I have not heard any complaints.
Instead, this is the type of reaction that I get......

rogergrubb@******.net wrote:
Hey Melba,

You've got a heck of a nice figure to work with.

If you do run in to the original pic, i would be glad to rescan it. Otherwise just shoot what you can to me.

Much appreciation,
Roger

QUOTE (balljoint @ Nov 7 2005, 03:51 PM)
If Toast isn't in the calendar then I don't want one.

Toast is a babe. 'struth.

***Even the other lady members agree.... girlboing.gif

QUOTE (Meredith @ Nov 7 2005, 06:22 PM)

Toast, no one is going to let you NOT be in the calendar. Especially after the picture SLITS posted--rawrr!

My concern with the hype though is that I hope this has not kept some of our other wonderful ladies members from submiting photos. Really Cool female members such as
HINT HINT.......... poke.gif Sharron Ginter, Linda Horne, Turtlegirl and Mrs. Teri Scott Thatcher
shocked[1].gif
Toast
Awe hell, why dont we just have a three-some (Porsche content of course).

Turtlegirl, Toast, and /L.
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Oh yeah! You 914gals are all hot!

And Toast...I love all the pics I've seen in this thread of you!

Lisa clap.gif
Dead Air
QUOTE (scottb @ Nov 25 2005, 03:49 PM)

photoshop ... type.gif

speaking of photshop, anyone have a full function "budget friendly" option? wink, wink......

please PM....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

i'm cheap............

[QUOTE]

I went to their site the other day and down loaded a temp version of it. I just can't figure out how to "un zip" it. "stuffits"?
Computers and I don't really get along.
Leo Imperial
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Nov 25 2005, 01:13 PM)

photoshop ... type.gif

No photo shop, just luck. ph34r.gif
Carl

photoshop ... type.gif

please PM....

i'm cheap............

Google "Picasa". It's not as full function as Photoshop but it's good and it's free.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Nov 25 2005, 06:08 AM)
Mrs K has me baffled, don't know if she is a hot moma or teasing the boys??

Don't know why I would have you baffled Tom....
here I am with some of the club members at the Ventura GAF...(I'm in the pink t-shirt)

scruz914
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Nov 25 2005, 06:08 AM)
Mrs K has me baffled, don't know if she is a hot moma or teasing the boys??

No need to be baffled, she's both! mueba.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (Carl @ Nov 26 2005, 05:36 PM)

photoshop ... type.gif

please PM....

i'm cheap............

Google "Picasa". It's not as full function as Photoshop but it's good and it's free.

The GIMP is out for windows too....

gimp was the premiere photoshop-ish package for linux for a LONG time.

b
VegasRacer
Roger - This photo was originally posted by #1RAGE on his thread about a long road trip in Canada. I think it would be perfect for the calendar.
GTeener
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Nov 25 2005, 12:46 AM)
i may not be a brain surgeon but i can definately put together a calendar. without the excessive fat (overhead) of a typical venture. already been done. Thanks Gwen! wink.gif

No problemo Roger! Glad to have blazed the trail biggrin.gif

I'd submit a picture for yours but I ain't no "April" wink.gif We're all adults here and if the ladies want to submit calender pix, that is their perogative. If the guys want to submit pix in drag, hurah! Nothing wrong with humor. If ya don't like it, don't buy it. screwy.gif

beer.gif
olav
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Nov 27 2005, 12:56 PM)
Roger - This photo was originally posted by #1RAGE on his thread about a long road trip in Canada. I think it would be perfect for the calendar.

Focus focus!!

Dr. Roger
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Nov 27 2005, 01:56 PM)

thanks vegas, email sent to #1rage. =-) biggrin.gif

rog
GWN7
I can't wait for it to come out......

here's a submission for Miles..... wink.gif
JoeSharp
WE NEED TO ALERT THE PELICAN BOARD.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Mrs. K
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Nov 27 2005, 07:22 PM)
I can't wait for it to come out......

here's a submission for Miles..... wink.gif

oh yeah! smilie_pokal.gif
Perfect for July! lol3.gif

Lisa cool.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (brownaar @ Nov 8 2005, 03:32 PM)
Don't know how well this pic will show up, but I'm available if needed.
barf.gif

alrightey then,

if the ladies don't get there stuff together i may just have to create
the new 914 calendar...

"Men dressed in drag of 914world.com" calendar. Or andy and brad dressed in fig leaves.... That's my accountant on the far right. huh.gif

screwy.gif
this halloween i was Dr. Ruth Westheimer. AKA "Dr. Love."
Those are 44DD's Baby! laugh.gif
Eric Taylor
Wish I had a girl to contribute to this, anyone wana help me out with that biggrin.gif
Eric
sjhowitson
come on girls. We need more pic of the tool girls of 914club. There's nothing more sexy the a women working on her car ( or mine) biggrin.gif
Howard
What was this doing on page 2???

jimtab
QUOTE (Howard @ Nov 29 2005, 07:46 PM)
What was this doing on page 2???

OOOOOOOH! wub.gif Good picture.
Jenny
legs (the original ones)
maxwelj
Jenny, That's still one of the best ones out there.. who needs T&A?
Jenny
Thanks. I'm trying to find other pictures from my car swap weekend, but I can't locate the thread. Any admins care to help a girl out? Brad started the thread, and it was titled "16 hour ground build up" or something to that effect. Sometime in Aug 2003.

Plus I have a couple other pictures that I can't seem to post here. Will try from the computer at work tomorrow.

Jen

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Nov 29 2005, 09:27 PM)
Thanks. I'm trying to find other pictures from my car swap weekend, but I can't locate the thread. Any admins care to help a girl out? Brad started the thread, and it was titled "16 hour ground build up" or something to that effect. Sometime in Aug 2003.

Plus I have a couple other pictures that I can't seem to post here. Will try from the computer at work tomorrow.

Jen

blog the pics....

and use the tags
CODE
[img] and [/img]
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ Nov 29 2005, 09:27 PM)
I'm trying to find other pictures from my car swap weekend

how about this one? too short for a 914 ???? biggrin.gif

Jenny
Damn, Andy! That was the picture I was trying to post. I titled it "shorty."

What else you got??

Jen
Howard
I want the one with the 'eyes'. 914 be damned wub.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Howard @ Nov 29 2005, 10:06 PM)
I want the one with the 'eyes'. 914 be damned wub.gif

this pic, i wanna see.. wub.gif
SLITS
user posted image

shocked[1].gif
richardL
Here
richardL
nuther
richardL
last
sjhowitson
Gotta Love women with tools w00t.gif w00t.gif
Jenny
The eyes... I don't think there's any 914 content, plus the quality isn't quite up to par with what Roger needs for the calendar.
Jenny
My baby and me. wub.gif
Jenny
to do list
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.