Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not just another 914 Calendar...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Jenny
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Dec 14 2005, 07:01 PM)

http://www.cafepress.com/ladiesof914club

Here you go!
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Just got my calendar in the mail today!!

Nice job Roger smilie_pokal.gif

Lisa wub.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 19 2005, 06:17 PM)
smilie_pokal.gif Just got my calendar in the mail today!!

Nice job Roger smilie_pokal.gif

Lisa wub.gif

SCHWEEEEEET! LOL laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif

Dang, that means mine must be wiating for me in the mail box.... happy11.gif mueba.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 19 2005, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Dec 14 2005, 07:01 PM)

http://www.cafepress.com/ladiesof914club

Here you go!

biggrin.gif Thank you.......................................
ConeDodger
QUOTE (Jenny @ Nov 29 2005, 08:14 PM)
legs (the original ones)

Jenny,

Everytime I see this pic I want to put a caption underneath it: Ok, now turn your head and cough...

Rob
dlo914
i got bored and made a desktop picture biggrin.gif
Dr. Roger
WOW, I just got mine tonight, and WOW!

Did I say, "Wow" already?

I never thought it would turn out so good.

Every lady in this calendar looks soooo good. It captures the spirit of how I believe all 914 enthusiasts are. Hot and fun loving. wink.gif

I promise that when I do next years calendar I will not wait until November to start... huh.gif wacko.gif blink.gif

Yikes..... Jenny, you made August a truly stupendous month. wub.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif beerchug.gif

Well, back to parusing the calendar. happy11.gif
Joe Ricard
Yea can't wait to get mine. "Hey Mail Lady anything for me today?"
Jenny
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Dec 19 2005, 09:11 PM)

Yikes..... Jenny, you made August a truly stupendous month. wub.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif beerchug.gif

Gosh, thanks. wub.gif

I'll be ordering one when I get back from Hawaii. I don't want it folded up in the mailbox for a week's time. Maybe I'll have Brian take some pictures of me drinking Mai Tais and hula dancing on stage. biggrin.gif

Jen
dlo914
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 20 2005, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Dec 19 2005, 09:11 PM)

Yikes..... Jenny, you made August a truly stupendous month.    :wub:  :trophy:  :trophy:  :trophy:  :trophy:  :trophy:  :trophy:  :trophy:  :boing:  :beer2:

Gosh, thanks. wub.gif

I'll be ordering one when I get back from Hawaii. I don't want it folded up in the mailbox for a week's time. Maybe I'll have Brian take some pictures of me drinking Mai Tais and hula dancing on stage. biggrin.gif

Jen

More Mai Tais until the brink of inebriation...then...go Hula Dancing. It's a more interesting combination lol2.gif
Jenny
That's the idea. wink.gif They ply you with Mai Tais, showcase some hula dancers, then you think 'it doesn't look that hard' and get your drunk ass on stage to shake your booty.

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 20 2005, 11:39 AM)
That's the idea. wink.gif They ply you with Mai Tais, showcase some hula dancers, then you think 'it doesn't look that hard' and get your drunk ass on stage to shake your booty.

Jen

tongue.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 20 2005, 10:39 AM)

Jen

av-943.gif ive gotta see some pictures of this vacation smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif and we could then make a calendar out of these photos! life is full of marketing ops. lets make this another one! av-943.gif
aircooledboy
I had pretty much abandoned this mausoleum, but by golly, I swing by the old hang out, read this thread, and what do I see, but signs of life!!! boldblue.gif

1) This thread made me all misty-eyed for the good old days around here; rolleyes.gif
2)Dang Roger, what a great job you did pulling this thing off. Very nice work; beerchug.gif

3) HOLY CRAP, EVERY ONE OF THE WOMEN WHO CONTRIBUTED A PIC FOR THE CALENDER ROCKS!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif clap.gif pray.gif

Given the circumstances that lead to the "Reformation" here, I am stunned and very happy to see that this project went start to to finish with as little carping as there was. Congrats to alll involved. aktion035.gif

BTW Rog, I'll order mine in the next few days here.

wreath.gif
Dr. Roger
Thank you Chris.

You are a gentlemen and a scholar. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Wanna' fly out to Cali and help me put my new 911 front end on this weekend??? idea.gif
aircooledboy
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Dec 20 2005, 04:22 PM)
Thank you Chris.

You are a gentlemen and a scholar.  ;)  :D

Wanna' fly out to Cali and help me put my new 911 front end on this weekend???   idea.gif

Sorry Bud. Love to, but can't. laugh.gif

First, Christmas with the kids, who are still young enough to be both wide-eyed and grateful on Christmas morning. Then, I have to park my Christmas dinner fattened ass in front of the TV to watch my Bears PUMMEL THE CRAP OUT OF THE PACKERS 2x in the same season for the first time in waaaaaay too many years. boldblue.gif happy11.gif w00t.gif

Bear Down!!!
VegasRacer
WooHoo boldblue.gif I got my calendar in the mail today.

I have a confession to make:
January is still over a week away. . . . . . . but I peaked at the first photo already.
Jenny
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 21 2005, 01:20 AM)
but I peaked at the first photo already.

you meant peeked, right? wink.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 21 2005, 09:55 AM)

Jen

laugh.gif av-943.gif
LvSteveH
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 21 2005, 08:55 AM)

Jen

laugh.gif That's pretty funny
mrdezyne
True the calendar is awesome, but I miss logging on everynight to find new photo's submitted! Now I know you ladies liked taking them and I'm sure they guys like viewing them so how about a few more fresh ones even though the calender is already in print? Huh? Please?

pray.gif
popcorn[1].gif
nynone4
Here's an alternate "Miss October" shot for ya:
VegasRacer

Jen

LOL owned.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 21 2005, 01:43 PM)

Jen

LOL owned.gif

i'm sure mrs. i will be pleased that you were so pleased...

smoke.gif piratenanner.gif av-943.gif
Jes
i got bored and made a desktop picture  

beerchug.gif Awesome!
J
nomore9one4
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Dec 21 2005, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 21 2005, 01:43 PM)

Jen

LOL owned.gif

i'm sure mrs. i will be pleased that you were so pleased...

smoke.gif piratenanner.gif av-943.gif

Maybe he meant "Pecked." Also,Gotta love October! cause its the month I was born! wink.gif mgw.gif
Toast
QUOTE (nynone4 @ Dec 21 2005, 10:56 AM)
Here's an alternate "Miss October" shot for ya:

I'm so glad that she (name please) made it into the calander.

That's a great photo too! wub.gif
Toast

Jen

laugh.gif

Dough
SLITS
Big krapola.....they said mine was shipped the day after I ordered...I been waitin' & waitin' & waitin' & waitin' some more......whadda they doin'.....walking the damn thing to CA? mad.gif

PS.....I ordered the "touchy feely" one....did anyone else? biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 21 2005, 04:09 PM)
Big krapola.....they said mine was shipped the day after I ordered...I been waitin' & waitin' & waitin' & waitin' some more......whadda they doin'.....walking the damn thing to CA? mad.gif

PALMala HANDerson must be lonely...
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 21 2005, 04:12 PM)

Yer r gettin' real gud a spielin that......experience Aaron?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 21 2005, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 21 2005, 04:12 PM)

Yer r gettin' real gud a spielin that......experience Aaron?

experience? yes. i won the spelling bee
Brad Roberts
Good job Roger smilie_pokal.gif

I stayed away from this thread for as long as I could (I was worried about the outcome) you did a very tasteful job putting everything and everybody together.

The reason I was worried: many many times girls from the local SF bay area group would come up to me and comment about how creapy it was when you posted pics of them on the site after events. This had me seriously worried about how the calender would turn out.

Thanks for being somewhat normal laugh.gif << you still own a 914.

B
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Dec 26 2005, 09:56 PM)
Good job Roger smilie_pokal.gif

I stayed away from this thread for as long as I could (I was worried about the outcome) you did a very tasteful job putting everything and everybody together.

The reason I was worried: many many times girls from the local SF bay area group would come up to me and comment about how creapy it was when you posted pics of them on the site after events. This had me seriously worried about how the calender would turn out.

Thanks for being somewhat normal  :lol:  << you still own a 914.

B

hey b,

how many is "many many"??? embellishment detector is detecting.. bs.gif .. huh.gif

considering there was only two or three ladies at the events, it isn't brain surgery to figure who it was..... "many many".... dry.gif

show me the pics and then i'll buy into what your suggesting....

EDIT:
Here's the link to the pics i posted the last time i posted pics...
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=32121

WHATEVER........ laugh.gif
scotts-toolwench
Holy crap! Look what I missed! I haven't read the whole thread as of yet but damn! I missed out on the ladies of the 914's calendar....I'm deeply ashamed......will we be doing another one? I mean I know ya all don't wanna see me but ....damn...I still missed out!
flesburg
Mrs. 'I":

More pictures, please!
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (flesburg @ Jan 5 2006, 01:04 AM)
Mrs. 'I":

More pictures, please!

agree.gif
Pugbug
I'm probably too late....Do ex- wives count?

Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 21 2005, 03:09 PM)

My "scratch and sniff" version arrived.
Rick L
Got my calender on the 30th. I'm still waiting for it to cool off...it's smokin' hot! Great job Roger and magnificent ladies!

My car is still down south taking on paint. Hopefully it'll be home before spring and I can get my lovely wife out for pics to go in next year's print. There WILL be another calender, yes?! popcorn[1].gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 5 2006, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 21 2005, 03:09 PM)

My "scratch and sniff" version arrived.

with enough imagination, anythings possible... laugh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (scotts-toolwench @ Dec 29 2005, 11:50 PM)
I mean I know ya all don't wanna see me but ....damn...I still missed out!

NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN. mad.gif ..an image of you next to Scott's Exxon Valdez is as welcome as any....maybe more welcome than some......but ya gotta have a big gun too! wub.gif biggrin.gif
scotts-toolwench
Awwww...SLITS! I'd pose for you anytime! And I'll always pull out the big guns for you!!!!!! grouphug.gif
Jes
Stoping by to say Hi!, I havent been here since the calendar days... rocking nana.gif
Jes
mikerose
shocked[1].gif You can stop by any time shocked[1].gif

cool_shades.gif Mike
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE (mikerose @ Feb 13 2006, 07:32 AM)
shocked[1].gif You can stop by any time shocked[1].gif

cool_shades.gif Mike

agree.gif clap56.gif pray.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Jes @ Feb 13 2006, 01:56 AM)
Stoping by to say Hi!, I havent been here since the calendar days... rocking nana.gif
Jes

I love this thread... it brings me joy every day! biggrin.gif smiley_notworthy.gif
Rick L
HapPy Valentine's Day! Thanx for being ours! shocked[1].gif shocked[1].gif wub.gif
Jes
Thanks!!! clap56.gif
Jes
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (rleonardccemtp @ Feb 14 2006, 11:46 AM)
HapPy Valentine's Day! Thanx for being ours! shocked[1].gif shocked[1].gif wub.gif

i'll second that. wub.gif beerchug.gif

i hope to meet all of you at the wcc this year. biggrin.gif

roger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.