Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not just another 914 Calendar...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Flat VW
QUOTE (Jes @ Feb 12 2006, 11:56 PM)
Stoping by to say Hi!, I havent been here since the calendar days... rocking nana.gif
Jes

user posted image

Boy, that passenger side door handle is sure pitted.

John wavey.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Mar 4 2006, 07:22 PM)

John wavey.gif

And that water looks deep... biggrin.gif
mikerose
QUOTE (Headrage @ Mar 5 2006, 10:51 AM)
QUOTE (Flat VW @ Mar 4 2006, 07:22 PM)

John wavey.gif

And that water looks deep... biggrin.gif

door handle? water?

cool_shades.gif
Scott Carlberg
I have a question about the 914 BABE calendar!

who IS that on the January cover? wub.gif
nein14
That's Mrs"I" the wife : evilgrin:
Toast
Lot's of really cool babes in this month's page! wub.gif
Dr. Roger

Ms. Toast, an A+ on the new avatar. That Howie get's all the hotties... givemebeer.gif laugh.gif

914RSR
icon_bump.gif
Jerry
2005 - 2006 !!!! Has it been that long??
Brando
NECROPOST?

Definitely worth a re-hash...

Good to see the "ladies of 914world" are in as prime shape as ever.
kerensky
QUOTE(Brando @ Aug 20 2010, 11:32 PM) *

NECROPOST?

Definitely worth a re-hash...

Good to see the "ladies of 914world" are in as prime shape as ever.
Heh, best looking zombies I've seen in awhile. smile.gif

Maybe time to revisit the concept, eh?
VaccaRabite
We did, kinda. Or Gwen did. But it was pulled from sale by the company. I have the resulting ladies free version of the calendar hanging on my wall right now.

But, the reason the calendar was pulled was not the ladies, as we had thought. It was the use of the P word, and the resulting lawyers that resulted in it being pulled down.

Which means...

We could do this again. We just CAN NOT use Porsche or VW logos in the resulting product.
Zach
solex
That was fun, 5 years worth of history here...
Dr. Roger
LOL, good times and great people.

Does someone suggest another calendar for 2011?
michaelt55
so tell me its happening again!!!!!

Mrs K?
steveherman
QUOTE(nynone4 @ Dec 21 2005, 12:56 PM) *

Here's an alternate "Miss October" shot for ya:

Click to view attachment

i want to know who this...
i vote for another calendar if she is in it.
it would be an awesome addition as my first year as a 914 owner
SLITS
The Canadian for December (as far a I remember) was a HOTTIE.

My calendar is well stained used.
michaelt55
sounds like there is interest....but could we do it by Jan 01?
bandjoey
February to February is OK with me.
matthepcat
Found this classic one on Google.

IPB Image

Just for inspiration.
mojorisen914
I vote for another Ladies of 914.
michaelt55
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Dec 9 2010, 12:46 PM) *

I do too..but I don't see many others chiming in....
tracer
I would love to get a calendar if they were to make a new one. Missed out on the earlier one.
rick 918-S
I think you all will need to get your GF's and wifes to go out and have tasteful photos taken with your 914's. Or in the case of female owned driving-girl.gif 914's they will need to want to be in the calendar. smile.gif I don't think it has to turn into a nudie calendar but some nice arty photos would be cool.
mojorisen914
Who's going to spearhead this?
Roger, are you up for doing another calender?
poorsche914
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Dec 10 2010, 10:02 AM) *

Who's going to spearhead this?
Roger, are you up for doing another calender?

I would be willing to put this together but not for 2011. Not enough time to do a really awesome calendar, IMO.

My idea is to get pictures representing the seasons or particular month. If we start now, we could get some nice snow pictures in the coming months. Spring shots, summer shots, and fall shots next year. Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, etc for specific holidays.

I agree with rick 918-S "I think you all will need to get your GF's and wifes to go out and have tasteful photos taken with your 914's. Or in the case of female owned 914's they will need to want to be in the calendar. I don't think it has to turn into a nudie calendar but some nice arty phototog would be cool."

A nice mix of lingerie shots, business attire, working on car. Key is good photography, nice balanced layout, and tastefully done. Shoot in RAW if your camera has that function (can be adjusted better without losing too much data).

If enough quality photos are submitted, could do an 18-month calendar.

driving.gif
mojorisen914
Has anyone started a list of names? Who's committed to this?
poorsche914
I'll put the calendar together if there are enough photos.

type.gif
rallysport70
I'd definitely be in for a calendar if it comes together. I love the regular 914 calendar I bought last year. I probably can't get the wife to pose next to my car in the rough (the car that is.... ) It will be a while before the car is complete.
EdwardBlume
I'd kick in to hire "professional" models... of course for scientific purposes only...
poorsche914
Hmm, is there a nearby Hooters or such in the Eureka Springs area? A calendar photo shoot would be cool since there would be a variety of 914s available. Might even entice a few teeners to show up who otherwise wouldn't happy11.gif

kerensky
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Sep 1 2011, 05:32 AM) *

Hmm, is there a nearby Hooters or such in the Eureka Springs area? A calendar photo shoot would be cool since there would be a variety of 914s available. Might even entice a few teeners to show up who otherwise wouldn't
Ah, no. Eureka is a small town, way too small for Hooters. There's probably one in Bentonville. I can't think of anyplace in Eureka that might have suitable, ahem, talent in numbers that would make a shoot work, but I can't think of one. Maybe Rogues Manor? http://roguesmanor.com/
Dr. Roger
LMAO !! This old thread is brought back to life?

It was a total blast to put together and so many people contributed.

I do lean towards the more sexy 914 calendar idea but will support whoever wants a more balanced calendar. Might even contribute...

I don't think I want to be the guy to do it again but will support the cause. ;-)

popcorn[1].gif
Steve73
I'm new to 914's but old to photography. shades.gif I already had a shoot in the can with my 914 and would be willing to do others. I think we should use models but members 914's. We could use members or their girlfriend's etc but someone has to make a judgement call on what will be used. I love my wife but she won't drape herself on my car. I'd be glad to post what I shot already. I already put one one the Hot Chicks Thead (good luck finding it).

I'd be glad to put some examples in here.

Steve
silver74insocal
QUOTE(Steve73 @ Nov 25 2011, 02:41 PM) *

I'm new to 914's but old to photography. shades.gif I already had a shoot in the can with my 914 and would be willing to do others. I think we should use models but members 914's. We could use members or their girlfriend's etc but someone has to make a judgement call on what will be used. I love my wife but she won't drape herself on my car. I'd be glad to post what I shot already. I already put one one the Hot Chicks Thead (good luck finding it).

I'd be glad to put some examples in here.

Steve

popcorn[1].gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Dec 10 2010, 05:06 AM) *

QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Dec 9 2010, 12:46 PM) *

I do too..but I don't see many others chiming in....

Perhaps a Ladies of 914 app. I haven't had a paper calendar in years. biggrin.gif
underthetire
I'd be dead meat if I released that special picture of the girlfriend and the 914 wink.gif.

Dr Evil
We will miss you. Now, POST IT!
underthetire
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 26 2011, 10:52 AM) *

We will miss you. Now, POST IT!

I don't think so. I like this one.
jeeperjohn56
Jeff, Just photo shop the face.. John
VegasRacer
. . . maybe I could do an all Elvira calendar happy11.gif
Socalandy
Nice, I'll buy 2 if you do
IronHillRestorations
I'm not sure John, you need to post some high res versions of those pics!
lonewolfe
I'll take one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.