Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not just another 914 Calendar...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
sjhowitson
Not sure what that means...examples please ( does that mean in leather checking the 914's oil)? unsure.gif
Jenny
Tastefully slutty means stiletto heels, ample cleavage, and some nerdy glasses a la Tina Fey.

user posted image

Jen
sjhowitson
Jenny'

Did I miss a post. You were going for that look? I saw your trying to reach the pedals post.

My wife likes the tastefully slutty idea. We will have to work on that.
Jenny
No, all you guys have seen are tool wench pics. These 'tastefully-slutty' pics are just conjured up in my mind for the time being. I need a photographer to actually TAKE the pictures. rolleyes.gif All my spare time is being wasted on painting and tiling. smash.gif

Jen
jimtab
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 5 2005, 02:55 PM)
Tastefully slutty means stiletto heels, ample cleavage, and some nerdy glasses a la Tina Fey.

user posted image

Jen

Whoever the girl in the pic is....I don't think she could be slutty....tastefully or otherwise....even if she had a "manager".....I'm thinkin bible belt ice queen..... happy11.gif
sjhowitson
Painting and tiling You Party girl. You have all the fun clap.gif
airsix
QUOTE (jimtab @ Dec 5 2005, 03:33 PM)
Whoever the girl in the pic is....I don't think she could be slutty....tastefully or otherwise....even if she had a "manager".....I'm thinkin bible belt ice queen..... happy11.gif

Hey, you be nice! Tina Fey is a genius writer and one of the funniest commedians of all time. She's VERY smart, funny, and quite attractive (she tries to hide it but doesn't fool me).

-Ben M.
SharonG
QUOTE (airsix @ Dec 5 2005, 05:58 PM)
Tina Fey is a genius writer and one of the funniest commedians of all time. She's VERY smart, funny, and quite attractive (she tries to hide it but doesn't fool me).  

-Ben M.

agree.gif

PS: Ben, excellent avatar!
jimtab
QUOTE (airsix @ Dec 5 2005, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (jimtab @ Dec 5 2005, 03:33 PM)

Hey, you be nice! Tina Fey is a genius writer and one of the funniest commedians of all time. She's VERY smart, funny, and quite attractive (she tries to hide it but doesn't fool me).

-Ben M.

What has she done? I swear I've never seen or heard of her....but they don't tell us everything out west here....since....you know....the incident...... biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
jim,
is that you in your avatar? and what does your shirt say?
hijacked.gif
airsix
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Dec 5 2005, 07:07 PM)
jim,
hijacked.gif

It says "I'm the man from Nantucket". Boy, you should really get your eyes checked. You can't read that?
(I'm kidding, I can't really read it)

-Ben M.
Howard
'He said with a grin,
As he wiped off his chin,'
jimtab
QUOTE (airsix @ Dec 5 2005, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Dec 5 2005, 07:07 PM)
jim,
hijacked.gif

It says "I'm the man from Nantucket". Boy, you should really get your eyes checked. You can't read that?
(I'm kidding, I can't really read it)

-Ben M.

Ah Ben, you're only right..... happy11.gif
airsix
There once was a man from Nantucket
who drove an old "Porsha" rustbucket
It was slow as a herse
and each shift clipped reverse
So he threw up his hands and said... limericks are so juvenile. laugh.gif
jimtab
I guess you heard about the guy who came home from golfing with the Irish golf club on St. Pats day and he couldn't stop laughing. His wife said, "what's so funny?" He said it's the funniest and dirtiest limerick I've ever heard. She said, so tell me...He says I can't, its just too filthy, I'd be too embarrassed to tell you....She says come on, just leave out the worst words..He finally relents after about 3 hours of bitching and say ok, here goes.....dah dada duh da da duh da, duh dada duh dahad da, duh dada duh da, duh dada duh da, duh dada duh dada duh fuck....

should this have gone to the "box"....nah! happy11.gif
Mrs. K
hijacked.gif
Hey Roger....what's the status of the calendar as of now???

Lisa smiley_notworthy.gif
sjhowitson
icon_bump.gif

We all want to know.

My wife wants to know which is more tastefully sluty Lace or leather?
michel richard
if my ear was a . . .
drgchapman
Leather, and not much of it........
Howard
QUOTE (airsix @ Dec 5 2005, 09:14 PM)
There once was a man from Nantucket
who drove an old "Porsha" rustbucket
It was slow as a herse
and each shift clipped reverse
So he threw up his hands and said... limericks are so juvenile.  :lol:

Good work, Ben laugh.gif

'Poor nymphomaniacal Alice,
Used a dynamite stick for a phallus,...
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (sjhowitson @ Dec 6 2005, 05:05 PM)
icon_bump.gif

We all want to know.

My wife wants to know which is more tastefully sluty Lace or leather?

sorry peeps.

i lag. i'm putting in a new sink and fixtures in one of my bathrooms. i'm slow with that plummin' stuff. after tonight i'm back on this project.

tastefully slutty. lace or leather?

My vote is lace with some skin. a tease goes a long way. even a little, "Whoops" let it slip down too far kind of thing... mueba.gif get's my motor runnin'. of course a little leather AND lace works too. biggrin.gif

someone mentioned catholic schoolgirl somewhere up this thread. i'm into that kinda stuff as wendy was a naughty schoolgirl girl for halloween. smilie_pokal.gif

i think i'm going to number the pics at a resized small versions and have you guys decide.

whada' you think? idea.gif
#1RAGE
K here are some more wink.gif

Which one would be best for the calendar?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

idea.gif
badarse944s2
I'd love to get a calendar of 914's for the year. Be even better with women and 914's. Who do I need to talk to about getting one? Wells
Leo Imperial
At this rate I think we could do a daily calander. rolleyes.gif
Dr. Roger
First, i'm waiting until a year's worth of pics are collected, then i'll put the calendars up starting with whatever month is next. Maybe do an 18 month calendar if things pick up.

I say if any 914club goddess has brass ovaries enough to post her pics to this crowd, then she deserves to be in the calendar.

I posted a while back as to whom has sent in pics.

~So far got pics from~

looks like december is locked in. laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif
toast (u and howie get together the other weekend?) =-)))
mrs. k
shelby/flatout
betty/clay
nein14/Mrs. Innaurato
Root Werks/Michelle Halloween! =-)

~People thinking about it or needing a few skin shots to compliment their non-skin shots...~

jenny
Jes/Tony
Meredith/Noah
Perry's girlfriend/wife? AKA "9146986"
Lucky/Turtle Girl/Joe Obrien
Robby750/girlfriend (hey rob, get her signed up with a 914club name. quick!
Rob Ways/and friend??? or was that just a tease?
Angela (BlueAngel)
Bill Pickering (nine14cats) and Doris

I'm probably missing someone... huh.gif biggrin.gif

Roger popcorn[1].gif
Mrs. K
smiley_notworthy.gif Come on ladies....you are all beautiful and look great around your guys (or guy friend's) 914!

We need to get this filled up with only 12 of us(or more wink.gif ) soon....would sell better and I think most of the guys here are anxiously awaiting it wub.gif

IMHO....all of us car loving women are beautiful! No "super model" status required. Just REAL women!

Get going gals!

Lisa clap.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 6 2005, 11:20 PM)
smiley_notworthy.gif Come on ladies....you are all beautiful and look great around your guys (or guy friend's) 914!

We need to get this filled up with only 12 of us(or more wink.gif ) soon....would sell better and I think most of the guys here are anxiously awaiting it wub.gif

IMHO....all of us car loving women are beautiful! No "super model" status required. Just REAL women!

Get going gals!

Lisa clap.gif

i think we need some more additions lisa... boost some morale smile.gif
neo914-6
There are some good candidates on 914club map some poses like Mrs. K's on page 4...
Mrs. K
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 6 2005, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 6 2005, 11:20 PM)

We need to get this filled up with only 12 of us(or more wink.gif ) soon....would sell better and I think most of the guys here are anxiously awaiting it  :wub:

IMHO....all of us car loving women are beautiful!  No "super model" status required.  Just REAL women!

Get going gals!

Lisa  :clap:

i think we need some more additions lisa... boost some morale smile.gif

More additions from me A-aron????

Bring that newly painted car over and we can have a "photo shoot" wink.gif

Lisa w00t.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Dec 6 2005, 11:39 PM)
There are some good candidates on 914club map some  poses like Mrs. K's on page 4...

Ooooh! Thanks for the tip Felix! I didn't even know those were there....Howie is so sneaky! cool_shades.gif

Lisa rolleyes.gif
Joe Ricard
my page 4 must be different than your pg 4. wacko.gif
Meredith
QUOTE (#1RAGE @ Dec 6 2005, 07:13 PM)

The first picture is still my favorite.
Gustl
QUOTE (Meredith @ Dec 7 2005, 12:59 PM)
The first picture is still my favorite.

agree.gif wub.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (#1RAGE @ Dec 6 2005, 07:13 PM)

one, three and nine.
SLITS
GAWD......there is something worthwhile in Canada...... wub.gif
nomore9one4
Got any Polaroids?? biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE (boboli914@att.net @ Dec 7 2005, 10:31 AM)
Got any Polaroids?? biggrin.gif

Polaroids? Is that what you get from sitting on your ass in the snow?
SLITS
Howie slap.gif

Canada wub.gif drooley.gif wub.gif
Britain Smith
QUOTE (Jenny @ Nov 30 2005, 12:34 PM)
Thanks! wub.gif

I was actually trying to figure out why 'Brad's a dick' is going to get my car running. biggrin.gif

Jen

I actually think that I wrote that...lol!

-Britain
Spoke
QUOTE (#1RAGE @ Dec 6 2005, 10:13 PM)

Any pic with a girl and high beams is good for me. High beams on the car of course. BTW, with a woman as beautiful as her, how do you have time to work on your car?

Spoke
#1RAGE
Nikki's roomate showed her boss at work (they work together) the pictures posted here and she (boss) printed one out and hung it on the wall at her work. Caption says 'Merry Christmas from St. Nick' laugh.gif

Now she doesn't want to go to work. I think it is great but she's not used to attention.. people staring at pics of her.
Sparky
Nikki should get used to it!! She's a trooper for doing the photo's and should be proud of the way she looks.

If you've got it flaunt it, if you don't fake it, if you can't pay someone else to do it.

My best,
Mike D.
SLITS
Well, if she ever joins up with the RCMP....I'm gonna commit a crime to get caught
Demick
After those pictures of Nikki I'm thinking a 12 months of December calendar might be in order! wub.gif
GTeener
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 6 2005, 10:20 PM)

We need to get this filled up with only 12 of us(or more wink.gif ) soon....would sell better and I think most of the guys here are anxiously awaiting it  :wub:

IMHO....all of us car loving women are beautiful!  No "super model" status required.  Just REAL women!

Get going gals!

Lisa  :clap:

It's not a super model, sexy picture, but I am a REAL woman and here I am at a HSDE day with my 914 smile.gif
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Way to go Gwen!!!!! I think it IS a sexy picture....love the helmet! You go girl! driving-girl.gif
sjhowitson
Nice pic Gwen.. Gotta love sexy women ready for a crash. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Demick @ Dec 8 2005, 08:17 AM)
After those pictures of Nikki I'm thinking a 12 months of December calendar might be in order! wub.gif

agree.gif beer.gif
GTeener
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 8 2005, 12:02 PM)
smilie_pokal.gif Way to go Gwen!!!!!  I think it IS a sexy picture....love the helmet!  You go girl!  :driving-girl:

lol2.gif

Then you'll love this picture of me on the track. But you can't tell I'm female...

My instructor in the passenger seat is a female too cool.gif
sjhowitson
Now we are talking wub.gif wub.gif Two hot 914 babes. Driving fast...mashing the brake pedal...Stop your killing me shocked[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.