Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Automobile Atlanta's dr 914 now onboard!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
joeav8tor
No because then I will have to sit down to pee... av-943.gif
I love my 914, it is a 73 2.0 with very low miles...I drive it about 1500 miles a year, I have always liked the body style of the earlier 911 up until the 964, and want a very nice daily driver...I have been kicking around alternatives...350Z, Mustang GT, Infiniti G35 coupe, BMW M3...nothing really excites me...as a child I always loved the look of the 914 and the 911, well I have a nice 914...unfortunately it is too nice to drive on a daily basis...and I often find myself in the garage uncovering the 914 to stare at it....and sit in it.
Joe
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 12 2007, 05:07 PM) *

George,
I am interested in a 911 as a daily driver (3 season, I will use my Jeep in the NY winters) and I am starting the process of looking for one...(you know me, I will be looking for an original, low mile,documented car) is it possible to get the AC to work on an 87-89 911? I like the body style of the 911 up until the 964.
your thoughts please
thanks
Joe

Hi Joe. I would suggest purchasing a 87-89 911 and probably a cabriolet for the sake of future investment. They are the best of the breed and a good low mile one could probably be purchased for around 25,000. Joe you cannot go wrong with this kind of a Porsche. Of course beyond the low miles for the price you can demand perfection including original paint. Try to get one with a manual top as the electric ones fail and are costly to repair.
jasons
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 13 2007, 08:00 AM) *

Hi Joe. I would suggest purchasing a 87-89 911 and probably a cabriolet for the sake of future investment.

It seems to me the sunroof coupes are the hardest to find for some reason. They also seem to hold value, because I think thats what alot of the true Porsche People want. My friend just bought a nice unmolested 89 coupe with about 88k miles for like $19k. He had to look all over the US to find it.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(jasons @ Jan 13 2007, 07:26 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 13 2007, 08:00 AM) *

Hi Joe. I would suggest purchasing a 87-89 911 and probably a cabriolet for the sake of future investment.

It seems to me the sunroof coupes are the hardest to find for some reason. They also seem to hold value, because I think thats what alot of the true Porsche People want. My friend just bought a nice unmolested 89 coupe with about 88k miles for like $19k. He had to look all over the US to find it.

yes yes yes. Sunroof coupes are very hard to find, targas are the cheapest. In my opinion though as for a future collectible, the cab is it! 356 cabs are now going, in nice condition, for over 100 grand, making a through 89 cab a bargain at under 30. Also if you could find a turbo look cab that would be the real ticket
73Phoenix20

yes yes yes. Sunroof coupes are very hard to find, targas are the cheapest. In my opinion though as for a future collectible, the cab is it! 356 cabs are now going, in nice condition, for over 100 grand, making a through 89 cab a bargain at under 30. Also if you could find a turbo look cab that would be the real ticket
[/quote]

Something along these lines? I know, I know, nobody like Nutmeg Metallic, BUT, it is 1 of 1 for the 1987 M491 Carreras imported!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
[quote name='73Phoenix20' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:28 PM' post='848004']
[/quote]

Something along these lines? I know, I know, nobody like Nutmeg Metallic, BUT, it is 1 of 1 for the 1987 M491 Carreras imported!
[/quote]

yes yes yes. bad color but money in the bank!!!!!!!!!
porschecb
Question: How many USA parts were used in making a 914? I have a 75 1.8 with a NJ part hooked up to the back side my air intake.

joeav8tor
thanks for the response George, I have heard that the air conditioning does not work very well on a 911 prior to 1990...is that correct? I would be interested in an 87-89 911...I would love for the A/C to work also.
thanks
Joe
joeav8tor
icon_bump.gif
flag.gif
jms
dsmeyer
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 13 2007, 07:00 AM) *

I love my 914, it is a 73 2.0 with very low miles...I drive it about 1500 miles a year, I have always liked the body style of the earlier 911 up until the 964, and want a very nice daily driver...I have been kicking around alternatives...350Z, Mustang GT, Infiniti G35 coupe, BMW M3...nothing really excites me...as a child I always loved the look of the 914 and the 911, well I have a nice 914...unfortunately it is too nice to drive on a daily basis...and I often find myself in the garage uncovering the 914 to stare at it....and sit in it.
Joe

QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 13 2007, 06:51 PM) *

thanks for the response George, I have heard that the air conditioning does not work very well on a 911 prior to 1990...is that correct? I would be interested in an 87-89 911...I would love for the A/C to work also.
thanks
Joe

I had a '73 2.0 for over 25 years. For the frist 4 or 5 years it was my daily driver.
10 years ago my daily driver was an '86 944 which I traded for an '86 Turbo Look 911.
The 911 became more of a pleasure use car like the 914 and I found myself driving my Subaru winter car most of the time.
Compaired to newer cars, the air conditioning does not work very well on 911s prior to 1990.
It has trouble keeping up on days over 80 degrees and gets worse in stop and go traffic.

My 914 got totaled when a kid on a cell phone ran a stop sign.
The 911 became a PCA national concours winner and my daily driver is now a BMW.

There is a lot of good 911 information on the Bird Board if you want to learn more about the A/C and other issues.
You may also want to look into a 993.
joeav8tor
thanks for the info...that is a beautiful 911.
Joe
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 13 2007, 04:00 AM) *

Joe

]
and you obviously bought a heck of a good 914.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 13 2007, 03:51 PM) *

thanks
Joe

We have never had complaints on the 86-89 ac as the vents were larger and the blower better. Maybe a complaint on the 77-83 models. Yes the 90 and up worked the best so far but please SAY AWAY for any 964 model!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(porschecb @ Jan 13 2007, 03:07 PM) *

Question: How many USA parts were used in making a 914? I have a 75 1.8 with a NJ part hooked up to the back side my air intake.

Michael as far as I know only the air conditioning systems which are a dealer add on of course along with other dealer add ons like the front vent screen and the side stripes. Everything else was made in germany. (of course not so now!) some of the repo FACTORY made parts are made all over the place
jasons
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 13 2007, 04:51 PM) *

thanks
Joe

You might jump over to the Pelican 911 forum and get some opinions there. My friend drives his 89 in the AZ summer. AFAIK, his AC works good enough and thats in 110 degree heat.
joeav8tor
thanks to everyone for the replies...I am still working on my 914, trying to make it as perfect as possible (while staying original)...I am enjoying the process...It will probably take me a while to find the right 87-89 911 cab...I like the turbo look (but unfortunately not the nutmeg color, thanks for the email though) I wont rush the process, but will take my time to find the right car...and will jump on the pelican forum to get some questions answered (thanks Jason)
Joe
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 15 2007, 09:22 AM) *

thanks to everyone for the replies...I am still working on my 914, trying to make it as perfect as possible (while staying original)...I am enjoying the process...It will probably take me a while to find the right 87-89 911 cab...I like the turbo look (but unfortunately not the nutmeg color, thanks for the email though) I wont rush the process, but will take my time to find the right car...and will jump on the pelican forum to get some questions answered (thanks Jason)
Joe

Stay on our forum and ask Joe. I think that between all of the guys here (even though we all own 914s) we could answer all of your questions!
boxstr
I have owned over the years and sold, a number of 73 911s, and an 84 Metallic Nutmeg cab, a couple of black 88 coupes and recently a 1990 964 black coupe.
The only one that had anything that came close to air conditioning that worked was the 1990. The cab withthe top down was acceptable.
The rest of them were pathetic, anemic and you were better off opening the windows.
Targas are like a big fast greenhouse on Fuchs, they heatup inside the cockpit and there is no airflow, even with the targa top off.
The 964 can be a problem, especially if it has not had the needed upgrades. Dual mass flywheel,oil leaks from the motor,dual distributors(single belt). The one I owned had over $21000 of upgrades, amazing car. Coilover rear suspension. I would say that if you can find one that has all of the upgrades it is the best of the early type body style. Oh stay away from the C4 ( 4 wheel drive) heavy and costly to make repairs to the front axle assy.
CCL
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jan 15 2007, 11:09 AM) *

I have owned over the years and sold, a number of 73 911s, and an 84 Metallic Nutmeg cab, a couple of black 88 coupes and recently a 1990 964 black coupe.
The only one that had anything that came close to air conditioning that worked was the 1990. The cab withthe top down was acceptable.
The rest of them were pathetic, anemic and you were better off opening the windows.
Targas are like a big fast greenhouse on Fuchs, they heatup inside the cockpit and there is no airflow, even with the targa top off.
The 964 can be a problem, especially if it has not had the needed upgrades. Dual mass flywheel,oil leaks from the motor,dual distributors(single belt). The one I owned had over $21000 of upgrades, amazing car. Coilover rear suspension. I would say that if you can find one that has all of the upgrades it is the best of the early type body style. Oh stay away from the C4 ( 4 wheel drive) heavy and costly to make repairs to the front axle assy.
CCL

I HATED my 1994 speedster after selling my pristine white with blue 911 cab to purchase the 916!
joeav8tor
you are right george, there are plenty of people here (with different experiences and opinions) that can offer info to help me to choose the right 911...I have the right 914...I finally found the right Harley Davidson (after owning 3)...in time I will find the right 911...Steve Gaglione has also been a big help sorting out some ideas about my next vehicle...thanks to all (Craig)
Joe
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 15 2007, 12:49 PM) *

you are right george, there are plenty of people here (with different experiences and opinions) that can offer info to help me to choose the right 911...I have the right 914...I finally found the right Harley Davidson (after owning 3)...in time I will find the right 911...Steve Gaglione has also been a big help sorting out some ideas about my next vehicle...thanks to all (Craig)
Joe

We have identical cars here one an 86 911 he other an 88 911. The driving difference is dramatic. It is simply the clutch the gearbox and the shifter
914werke
Hey George I just for your spam marketing email mad.gif
How'd you get my addtess? and how do I get it removed if I am so inclined?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 15 2007, 03:52 PM) *

Hey George I just for your spam marketing email mad.gif
How'd you get my addtess? and how do I get it removed if I am so inclined?

Hi Rich, you probably ordered from us, as we have you set up with a previous order and a customer file. No problem at all to eliminate the mailing, just click the bottom and it will be automatically removed
dsmeyer
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 15 2007, 09:52 AM) *

QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 13 2007, 03:51 PM) *

thanks
Joe

We have never had complaints on the 86-89 ac as the vents were larger and the blower better. Maybe a complaint on the 77-83 models. Yes the 90 and up worked the best so far but please SAY AWAY for any 964 model!

You're right about the 964s but it sounds like your specific 911 experience is quite limited.
There are hundreds of threads on Pelican discussing pre '90 911 A/C issues along with a couple of companies the specialize in repairs and upgrades for 911 A/C systems.

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 15 2007, 01:51 PM) *

QUOTE(joeav8tor @ Jan 15 2007, 09:22 AM) *

Joe

Stay on our forum and ask Joe. I think that between all of the guys here (even though we all own 914s) we could answer all of your questions!

Of course we shouldn't go to Pelican, they're a major direct competitor to Automotive Atlanta. A competitor with their own very successful Forums, most Parts in Stock and a Customer Service Department that is fast and helpful, but that's just my personal experience.

In the 4 years that I have been active on this forum, many of the posts addressing 911s have included the terms "tail dragger" and "donor car" for whatever reasons. That's not to say that there aren't many people on this forum who have great 911 knowledge. My point is that there is far more 911 information in the Pelican data base that you can easily search anytime, or post a question and get more answers faster.
BTW... Pelican was the linked site that hosted updates whenever the old 914Club was down, but I guess the Dr. didn't know that since he's only been around these forums for a couple of weeks.
grantsfo
I'm sorry, but this guy sounds like a geek. Lets idolize somone worthwhile like Engman or Eric Shea
DanT

We have never had complaints on the 86-89 ac as the vents were larger and the blower better. Maybe a complaint on the 77-83 models. Yes the 90 and up worked the best so far but please SAY AWAY for any 964 model.

You're right about the 964s but it sounds like your specific 911 experience is quite limited.
There are hundreds of threads on Pelican discussing pre '90 911 A/C issues along

what exactly is wrong with 964s?

from what experience do you speak? wacko.gif
914werke
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jan 15 2007, 08:34 PM) *

I'm sorry, but this guy sounds like a geek. Lets idolize somone worthwhile like Engman or Eric Shea

Ya know....G finger.gif
"Don't call anyone names. Treat other members like your mother taught you - If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Take it somewhere else bootyshake.gif
joeav8tor
Idolize I think is the wrong word to use...having useful knowledge is more like it...just like other people who have been around Porsches for many years (Steve Gaglione, Craig, Ron...etc) and I value their opinions...I am not looking for gear ratios , or dimensions of pistons, just to see if pre 90 911's can have operational air conditioning...there are a lot of people on this site that own 911's in addition to their 914's, and it is a good source for information...I surf around the classified section on the bird board...but I am not a member and have not read any of the info in the 911 forum...but I do have some other links in my favorites discussing the differences in years of the 911...as an end note, it does not seem to be an issue that should cause any hostility from anyone, towards anyone...it is not that big of a deal.
Joe
dr914@autoatlanta.com
A funny thing happened to me this morning on the way to the forum:
A customer called with a thick british accent (probably from L.A.) and asked if we sold engine cases. I told him we did but they usually do not go bad and then asked him what he thought wrong with his. He said that it had been sitting for four years and that he just wanted to buy another.
So I then described how we check the crank bore and the cam bore with a straight edge, tank the case and replace the galley plugs and if all checks out then the case is good to reuse.
With that said he replied in a hasty manner: "Well I guess that you do not want to sell me any parts then", and abruptly hung up!
Five minutes later he called back and told one of the other salesmen that he guessed that Automobile Atlanta did not want to sell him any parts and wanted to know where else he can buy them.
Another lost customer from that rude tech advice!
Unfortunately, over the last 29 years this has happened many times here, that after trying to give some tech advice rather than just taking an order for an expensive part, the acid reply is "I guesss that you do not want to sell me any parts" CLICK!
How can a firm survive by "pissing off" customers?
grantsfo
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 15 2007, 09:43 PM) *

Ya know....G finger.gif
"Don't call anyone names. Treat other members like your mother taught you - If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Does your logic apply to people posting in different languages?

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 15 2007, 04:12 PM)

Wat u meegedeeld heeft is echt schokkerend en ik had er geen idee van. Ongelooflijk dat zo'n blijkbaar onderhandse kerel support krijgt van enig lid of van enige club. Wie zou er lid willen zijn van een club die gerunt wordt door een kerel die een auto gestolen heeft en dan wanneer de club hem gered heeft geweigerd heeft het bailgeld terug te betalen. Hij moet een charismatische kerel zijn om nog zo'n volging te hebben.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jan 16 2007, 06:37 AM) *

Ya know....G finger.gif

Does your logic apply to people posting in differnt languages?

Wat u meegedeeld heeft is echt schokkerend en ik had er geen idee van. Ongelooflijk dat zo'n blijkbaar onderhandse kerel support krijgt van enig lid of van enige club. Wie zou er lid willen zijn van een club die gerunt wordt door een kerel die een auto gestolen heeft en dan wanneer de club hem gered heeft geweigerd heeft het bailgeld terug te betalen. Hij moet een charismatische kerel zijn om nog zo'n volging te hebben.

The buy was from the Netherlands so I replied to him in his native language!

Thankfully all of us here speak the universal language called "914"!
grantsfo
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 16 2007, 06:53 AM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jan 16 2007, 06:37 AM) *

I'm sorry, but this guy sounds like a geek. Lets idolize someone worthwhile like Engman or Eric Shea

Ya know....G finger.gif

Does your logic apply to people posting in different languages?

The guy was from the Netherlands so I replied to him in his native language!

Thankfully all of us here speak the universal language called "914"!

And the language of bash Brad and 914club too? av-943.gif Guess its OK to stir the pot in any language here at 914world other than English? Very classy.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Jan 15 2007, 08:41 PM) *

We have never had complaints on the 86-89 ac as the vents were larger and the blower better. Maybe a complaint on the 77-83 models. Yes the 90 and up worked the best so far but please SAY AWAY for any 964 model.

There are hundreds of threads on Pelican discussing pre '90 911 A/C issues along

Dan there are so many things wrong with the 964s that I cannot begin to list them , but just the outrageous cost of the parts compared to the earlier models and the numerous engine problems alone is plenty of reason not to buy
dsmeyer
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 16 2007, 12:43 AM) *

Ya know....G finger.gif

"Don't call anyone names" and "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
But... apparently it is acceptable to be as rude as you want to others with profane animated illustrations.... according to you and your mom.

"Isn't that special"
racerbvd

Well, I for one loved my 964 C4, it was fast, fun and decent AC for FL. Now the clutch replacent wasn't cheap, but neither was it on my 88 Carrera, but it was much faster. As the owner of a 78 SC coupe, 83 SC cab and my daily driver being a 88 Carrera Targa. The 964 could get very $$$ if you didn't get the warranty fix on the ealy ones, which meant most took that as a time to upgrade since labor was free (that is why the C4 was so fast) but being an old school guy, I prefere the last of the real 911 pray.gif So, there are some guys also into 911 here too
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jan 16 2007, 09:24 AM) *

Well, I for one loved my 964 C4, it was fast, fun and decent AC for FL. Now the clutch replacent wasn't cheap, but neither was it on my 88 Carrera, but it was much faster. As the owner of a 78 SC coupe, 83 SC cab and my daily driver being a 88 Carrera Targa. The 964 could get very $$$ if you didn't get the warranty fix on the ealy ones, which meant most took that as a time to upgrade since labor was free (that is why the C4 was so fast) but being an old school guy, I prefere the last of the real 911 pray.gif So, there are some guys also into 911 here too

And I never had any problem with my 94 speedster although mechanically it was far superior to the earlier 964 models. I did wear out the tires in 7000 miles though and the car drank gas as opposed to my 88 cab which was gentle on both. The speedster accessibility and top mechanism was a real problem though and those plastic bumpers, hit a piece of paper in the road at 70 mph and the grilles in the front bumper would be knocked loose and the mounting tabs for them break! Real cheap! And then to compare the fit and finish of the 964 and the 911, well there was no comparison. The 911 was of obviously better quality than the 964 Plus I thought that the 911 drove a lot better than the 964. I hated that mcpherson strut suspension
turbo914v8
Good day George, I have had great dealings with you in the past and look forward to more. I have a question for you. I need to put 930 CV's in my 914. My question is do you have a stub axel conversion that would work. I am bent on installing the 930 CV's. I have everything else covered.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(turbo914v8 @ Jan 19 2007, 09:46 PM) *

Good day George, I have had great dealings with you in the past and look forward to more. I have a question for you. I need to put 930 CV's in my 914. My question is do you have a stub axel conversion that would work. I am bent on installing the 930 CV's. I have everything else covered.

]
Hi Paul. You should be able to use the 930 stub axles in your application. They will fit fine into the 69-73 911 five lug hub and work great with the five lug braking suspension system.
nomore9one4
George, is AA/yourself going to have a vendors area at Hershey this year? driving.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 23 2007, 06:01 AM) *

George, is AA/yourself going to have a vendors area at Hershey this year? driving.gif

Hi Robert and thank you for the post. We used to do that years ago but the market has really changed and we are trying only to hit the big concours events. With the advent of E bay, swap meets are becoming a thing of the past and to take a bunch of stuff up there to sell is really futile, and if we ever need to buy any used parts for resale we too just look on e bay and can usually find what we want. Sad but true! Will attend the parade the registry holiday Hilton head concours and four local concours and amelia island this year.
Other than that really nothing as we are so needed on the phones, for example saturdays are slammed with tech advice and people coming to visit so it is hard to leave here!
nomore9one4
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 23 2007, 07:24 AM) *

Hi Robert and thank you for the post. We used to do that years ago but the market has really changed and we are trying only to hit the big concours events. With the advent of E bay, swap meets are becoming a thing of the past and to take a bunch of stuff up there to sell is really futile, and if we ever need to buy any used parts for resale we too just look on e bay and can usually find what we want. Sad but true! Will attend the parade the registry holiday Hilton head concours and four local concours and amelia island this year.
Other than that really nothing as we are so needed on the phones, for example saturdays are slammed with tech advice and people coming to visit so it is hard to leave here!

I guess we will meet another time,another place! driving.gif beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jan 23 2007, 10:57 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 23 2007, 07:24 AM) *

I guess we will meet another time,another place! driving.gif beerchug.gif

but we will meet!
StratPlayer
In 20 days this thread has had over 9500 views and 341 replies, must be close to a record.
thomasotten
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 16 2007, 06:34 AM) *

Unfortunately, over the last 29 years this has happened many times here, that after trying to give some tech advice rather than just taking an order for an expensive part, the acid reply is "I guesss that you do not want to sell me any parts" CLICK!
How can a firm survive by "pissing off" customers?

My favorite Automobile Atlanta call experience is when I called to order two rear wheel bearings, and I said that I only wanted the F.A.G. brand, not the other brand. I wanted to make sure you had them in stock before I ordered. You broke the tension by telling me that you always seem to keep a couple of FAGS around the shop. Classic!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jan 23 2007, 05:55 PM) *

In 20 days this thread has had over 9500 views and 341 replies, must be close to a record.

It is important to me now for everyone to know that 914 advice and guidance is available 24 hours a day now, on this thread by phone or by cell phone, and I mean it! If you get into a jamb (with your 914! I will not come up with any bail money for anyone!) don't get mad at your car, call me for a simple solution (and I won't say "buy another car"!
I may not know it all when it comes to a 914 but 30 years of my life devoted to the marque rubs something off!
Bleyseng
I was curious if you are going to be involved in restoring the prototype 914114 car. On that site it mentioned you were going to do the work...is this true?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jan 24 2007, 07:24 AM) *

I was curious if you are going to be involved in restoring the prototype 914114 car. On that site it mentioned you were going to do the work...is this true?

Yes we will be restoring the prototype if Sam gets around to doing it. There is talk of just displaying it here as is and cleaned up. The research and fabrication of the original parts, different from stock sixes would be the challenge here. We have already contacted those in germany still familier with the car for a little insight as to paint colors and modifications while the factory still owned the car.
Bleyseng
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 24 2007, 11:18 AM) *

Yes we will be restoring the prototype if Sam gets around to doing it. There is talk of just displaying it here as is and cleaned up. The research and fabrication of the original parts, different from stock sixes would be the challenge here. We have already contacted those in germany still familier with the car for a little insight as to paint colors and modifications while the factory still owned the car.

and?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jan 24 2007, 11:22 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 24 2007, 11:18 AM) *

and?

and we are talking. We expect a visit from the prototype owner this month (he said) I will post or he will post as things come into focus. Obviously this car needs to be displayed for one and all to see.
SLITS
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 24 2007, 11:55 AM) *

Obviously this car needs to be displayed for one and all to see.

Why .... it represents nothing but a bunch of trouble and would have rotted in the desert .... Sorry Sam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.