Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Feb 27 2010, 10:18 AM) *

The video is intended to be for beginners and for those with some experience

maybe between me and Bill we can combine to equal a beginner smile.gif

we'll do his transmission first tho wink.gif

agree.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif slap.gif
Kansas 914
How did I miss this thread up to now - yes of course I am in!
Dr Evil
Mike, I will not be showing you how to detail the transmission FERG.gif poke.gif
obscurity
I am in for one as well
Rleog
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 27 2010, 01:25 AM) *

Bandjoey, bootyshake.gif

The video is intended to be for beginners and for those with some experience smile.gif

Ahhhh. That would be me.

Count me in for one.
kafermeister
Add me to the list please.
db9146
I'm in...I missed the build here in Atlanta and I have a couple of 901s I want to go back through.

Dee
Dr Evil
Less than one week until we shoot this thing smile.gif piratenanner.gif

This should be entertaining enough to warrant getting one simply to watch!
P.Rocket
I'm in for one for sure.
Let me know how much and when to pay.

Cheers
Jakeodoule
I Thought I had already responded....I'm in for one.
When will you be shipping? Maybe I'll wait to send you my box...
Rleog
I don't see my post from last week listed so I'll try again. Put me down for one.

Thanks
anderssj
Mike,

Please put me down for one too.

Are you going to include any out-takes while the credits are rolling?
anderssj
Mike,

Please put me down for one too.

Are you going to include any out-takes while the credits are rolling?
silver74insocal
im good for one thanks Doc beer.gif
Dr Evil
Out takes? Ha! 67% of the time, I get it right the first time all of the time.
bandjoey
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Feb 27 2010, 10:18 AM) *

The video is intended to be for beginners and for those with some experience

maybe between me and Bill we can combine to equal a beginner smile.gif

we'll do his transmission first tho wink.gif

I've got a spare tranny in the shead we can practice on...we might get up a party and let everyone watch the video and get a bunch of people to do the tranny for us since everyone wants to do this, and then sell it and split the money, getting back the $35 we spent on the video, since that's probably all it'll be worth after we get through with it. av-943.gif
Dr Evil
Hey, that is piracy! Charge admission and give me a cut wink.gif

I know pirating (making unauthorized copies) is inevitable, but I hope it doesnt happen sad.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 1 2010, 07:53 PM) *

I know pirating (making unauthorized copies) is inevitable, but I hope it doesnt happen sad.gif

Mike,
print your paypal address on the front of each DVD with the short message "please pay it forward" if you make a copy smile.gif
You would be suprised how may peope will pay you for making a copy.
basaltblack
Please put me on the list. Thanks
Dr Evil
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Mar 1 2010, 11:22 PM) *

Mike,
print your paypal address on the front of each DVD with the short message "please pay it forward" if you make a copy smile.gif

Genius!
eric914
I'm in.
zymurgist
Ooo, ya wanna use Babydoll's transmission for the video? I bet she'd get a kick out of that.
Cupomeat
Well, after a long day yesterday, principle photography is now over.

YEAH HOOOO! beerchug.gif

Now off to dump from tape and start editing. type.gif
Nie Zu Alt
Add me to the count - I'm in for one also.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Mar 7 2010, 11:43 AM) *

Well, after a long day yesterday, principle photography is now over.

YEAH HOOOO! beerchug.gif

Now off to dump from tape and start editing. type.gif

Long, it was only 11hrs wink.gif

Ken, I should have used her gear box. I used two cores that I had that had some crappy parts in them since that is a good example.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 27 2010, 08:36 PM) *

Mike, I will not be showing you how to detail the transmission FERG.gif poke.gif

Well then what else is there! Maybe I will produce my own video - "How to clean and detail your transaxle since it really only matters if it looks good".

The things I have done with a wire brush are legendary....... biggrin.gif
RJMII
I've got a few teaser pics from the transmission build shoot.

Dr Evil is obviously the one holding all of the transmission parts; and cupomeat is the one with the camera(s).

I'm mostly behind the camera phone fuzzy pics. The lighting, me moving, and the lack of picture stabilizing technology...
RJMII
pic of the bone-pile off camera that we were handing back and forth through out filming.
RJMII
aktion035.gif

These guys were great to work with. We had a good time filming and hanging out; and I almost made Dr Evil hurl.

Solo914
Am I to late. I would like one as well.

Kyle
pete-stevers
i would like one too!
let me know when its ready
JazonJJordan
1 please- Thanks!
RJMII
No one is late. He is still taking orders.

"Hail Dr. Evil"
r3dplanet
Hoo.

I'm in for a copy.
jeeperjohn56
Hey Mike, Can I still be added for the video, Did the rebuild class at Mcmarks shop in Sonoma, this will refresh the memory. John
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 1 2010, 10:51 PM) *

QUOTE(computers4kids @ Mar 1 2010, 11:22 PM) *

Mike,

Genius!

Pay it forward is cool. I like it. But I would be sure to state in the opening of the video that you would appreciate if people would not pirate copies as the cost for one is not outragous. Also some sort of strange old school branding of the plastic CD so you know you have an original copy. You could use a soldering iron with a steel number stamp to mark the CD.
rnellums
Sign me up for one too.
type11969
Definitely in for one
cork
DR, please put me in for one. thanks cork
bag5rcg
Put me down for one....Thanks
pktzygt
I'm in.
dyw914
Please add me to the list.
rebelmdot
I am in.
Dr Evil
Alrighty folks, since shooting was successfully, and satisfactorily completed it is now time to start fleecing you for money smile.gif

Pre-paid orders get filled first wink.gif If you wish to use a check, PM me for my address. If you wish to use Paypal, use MakeMy914Go at yahoo dot com. Please put "Rebuild Video" and the number of copies you want in the message line somewhere.

Cost is $35 shipped anywhere in the world (unless your location has crazy shipping, but it is just a DVD so I think it will be alright)

Eric (Cupomeat) and Jim (RJMII) were great guys to hang with and work with. For the record, Jim has topped me in the great stink off. Those of you who have worked with me know my gas is legend.....Jim's almost made me hurl. No joke wink.gif
MDG
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 8 2010, 10:54 PM) *

For the record, Jim has topped me in the great stink off. Those of you who have worked with me know my gas is legend.....Jim's almost made me hurl. No joke wink.gif

PayPal sent.

That`s some good advertising BTW. If this is some weird scratch and sniff thing . . . icon8.gif
Dr Evil
I posted this to the 912bbs as I cover some of their stuff. Is anyone here linked to the early 911S registry? If so, please let them know that this is for them as well smile.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 8 2010, 11:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 8 2010, 10:54 PM) *

For the record, Jim has topped me in the great stink off. Those of you who have worked with me know my gas is legend.....Jim's almost made me hurl. No joke wink.gif

PayPal sent.

That`s some good advertising BTW. If this is some weird scratch and sniff thing . . . icon8.gif

Nope, no smell-o-vision. Thankfully wink.gif
rebelmdot
The Dolphins are in the Jacuzzi!

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 8 2010, 09:54 PM) *

Alrighty folks, since shooting was successfully, and satisfactorily completed it is now time to start fleecing you for money smile.gif

Pre-paid orders get filled first wink.gif If you wish to use a check, PM me for my address. If you wish to use Paypal, use MakeMy914Go at yahoo dot com. Please put "Rebuild Video" and the number of copies you want in the message line somewhere.

Cost is $35 shipped anywhere in the world (unless your location has crazy shipping, but it is just a DVD so I think it will be alright)

Eric (Cupomeat) and Jim (RJMII) were great guys to hang with and work with. For the record, Jim has topped me in the great stink off. Those of you who have worked with me know my gas is legend.....Jim's almost made me hurl. No joke wink.gif

zymurgist
Paypal sent.

Just the DVD should be fine... no scratch n' sniff, please.
Kansas 914
PayPal sent - I paid a little extra to de-skunk the packaging...... hitfan[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.