In.
SUNAB914
I'LL take one.
9146BRUCE
Hi I will Take One.
914coop
I am in also.
MikeSpraggi
I'm definitely in! Just skimming thru the thread....... what's this about a hot Swedish girl???
watsonrx13
One for me please.... smash.gif

-- Rob
Gint
Make mine 2 BTW. One is for another local that doesn't frequent the board.
TravisG
I'm in for one also. aktion035.gif
tornik550
I'm in!
jt914-6
Doc...put me down for one too.... smash.gif
codices
I'm in for one. Thanks.

Dave

bobhasissues
I would like the "directors cut" with the girl lubing up in Swepco.
Sign me up!
davep
I'm in for one.
Just made 3 pieces of tool P252, one for me , one for Mark & one for sale.
Working on a P256 also.
hwgunner
Count me in!!!!!!!!!
Mr Pharmacist
I'll have one if you'll ship to the UK?
Dr Evil
I will gladly ship anywhere smile.gif Sweden, UK, Uganda, outer Mongolia thumb3d.gif

I dont think this will be for purists. I use unconventional methods and tools when ever possible biggrin.gif wink.gif
Mr Pharmacist
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 19 2010, 02:13 PM) *

I will gladly ship anywhere smile.gif Sweden, UK, Uganda, outer Mongolia thumb3d.gif

I dont think this will be for purists. I use unconventional methods and tools when ever possible biggrin.gif wink.gif

That sounds like the way I like to do things thumb3d.gif
wobbletop
Why not? Me too please.
maf914
I'll take one Mike.

Thanks for doing this.
dflesburg
I want one.
Cupomeat
Well, as I am currently casting the female spokesmodel for this video, I was going more for smart sexy, than just plain hot. I apologize to those who prefer "hot" but I think this video was going to be about something more than just the girl, or whatever... biggrin.gif

Alas, this will not appeal to prurient interests, I am afraid, unless gears and shift rods are you thing, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Anyway, I am going to do what I can to keep this video informative, yet fresh and fast paced.

More surprises to come.

BTW, I will probably like to do a shot with the actress and a 914. Can anyone in the NJ area help out as mine are in NY storage behind a pile of snow that might melt by June.
MDG
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Feb 19 2010, 02:21 PM) *

BTW, I will probably like to do a shot with the actress and a 914. Can anyone in the NJ area help out as mine are in NY storage behind a pile of snow that might melt by June.

you keep actress's in storage? aktion035.gif

After his comments in the Matchbox thread, I was getting nervous the Doc's 'helper' was going to be Scotty B and his ubiquitous latex gloves icon8.gif
Cupomeat
QUOTE(MDG @ Feb 19 2010, 02:34 PM) *

you keep actress's in storage? aktion035.gif

After his comments in the Matchbox thread, I was getting nervous the Doc's 'helper' was going to be Scotty B and his ubiquitous latex gloves icon8.gif

av-943.gif
No, as a producer/director/actor and having married my wife while she was still acting, I'd say keeping an actress in storage would result in great peril to you.
I do NOT recommend it. (Unless you convince her it is some sort of reality TV show and she is being filmed... happy11.gif )

Now, I can promise it will not be Scotty B. But I cannot promise my actress won't be wearing latex gloves!

That being said, I would like a local 914 for a shot if possible.
dflesburg
Please start posting pics of all the women that were too hot for the video....

914MF
piratenanner.gif 1 for me. smash.gif
jsayre914
Ill get one Mike. I got to support the Dr's Beer fund beer3.gif
sawtooth
Me too. Thanks.
raw1298
One for me!
Rob914
Add me to the list.
computers4kids
1 please...I want mine autographed smile.gif
McMark
I would like the "directors cut" with the girl lubing up in Swepco.

icon8.gif Have you smelled Swepco? barf.gif

$35 huh?.... unsure.gif Okay, I'm in for one. laugh.gif
Socalandy
I'll take one biggrin.gif
number6
Please put me down for 1.
Preferably director's cut w/ bloopers smile.gif
BMXerror
I'm quite serious about buying one. I plan to road race, so I will likely go through more than my share of transmissions. biggrin.gif Knowledge is always a good investment.
Mark D.
Rick L
I'm in.
dlestep
...I'd like a copy also....please put me down for one Doc.
Oh, yeah...make sure that the work bench is no higher
than her knees so that she has to bend over a lot !
76-914
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Feb 19 2010, 11:21 AM) *

Well, as I am currently casting the female spokesmodel for this video, I was going more for smart sexy, than just plain hot. I apologize to those who prefer "hot" but I think this video was going to be about something more than just the girl, or whatever... biggrin.gif

Alas, this will not appeal to prurient interests, I am afraid, unless gears and shift rods are you thing, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Anyway, I am going to do what I can to keep this video informative, yet fresh and fast paced.

More surprises to come.

rolleyes.gif I'm fantasizzling about a dame like the "Dewer's" girl. Remember the Dewer's Scotch adds from the 70's? The librarian look? The one with the blonde hair "up" in a bun and wearing black glasses.......then the hair comes down, the glasses come off and the blouse looses a button or 2????
Greenguy
Count me in!

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 17 2010, 06:55 PM) *

OK folks, it is time for us to see how many we will be producing. Shooting is set for Mar 6 and I hope to have the videos out by the end of march. If you have questions about content, please see the other thread TRANSMISSION REBUILD VIDEO.

This video will be enlightening and entertaining. Also, we have a pretty girl that will be in the video as well smile.gif

Cost: $35 shipped to lower 48

So, who will buy one!? I will let this stew for a week or two before collecting funds. This will be the thread that I create my initial list from so speak up if you are serious about buying one.

thumb3d.gif

scotty
QUOTE(number6 @ Feb 19 2010, 08:35 PM) *

Please put me down for 1.
Preferably director's cut w/ bloopers smile.gif

Flying tools! blink.gif

Let us know when to pony up the cash through PayPal (or whatever).
914_teener
I am in for one Mike...

Specific request for the girl....as I remember with a leather apron was discussed!

echocanyons
I would like a video
oldschool
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 18 2010, 03:44 AM) *

I'll take one. And what happened to the EvilWerks T-Shirts?

T.C.

WOW ...I guess I could of shoot your video and printed your shirts, shades.gif
no worries DR. I can still hook you up. chowtime.gif
bandjoey
OK but only if it's a building for dummies dvd. You de'man

Dr Evil and his model.
race914
I'm definitely in!

pray.gif Thanks again for all your efforts Dr!
tat2dphreak
I'm in!
A&PGirl
Count me in for 1.

Let me know about payment.
davealden223
I'm in.
Dr Evil
Bandjoey, bootyshake.gif

The video is intended to be for beginners and for those with some experience smile.gif
tat2dphreak
The video is intended to be for beginners and for those with some experience

maybe between me and Bill we can combine to equal a beginner smile.gif

we'll do his transmission first tho wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.